HIS LOVE

By hiddles_love

summary: after ' escaping' from the avengers with the tesseract,he fell in to an another trouble.on the the w... More

Cast
His Love.
REUNITING
THE TRUTH
update
AGAIN
STRANGER
Y/N
SYLVIE
STORY
FIND A WAY
THE START
LOST
THE VOID
LOVE

WE'Il MEET AGAIN

487 12 1
By hiddles_love

loki can't belive the love of his future self who fight him , just sacrifice her life for him and half of humanity . He can't belive he found love . The feeling he thought he never feel. He feel bad. The people he think of the world were dead because of his deeds.

He saw her again . A picture. The women who saw the real him. The women who show what love is.

He know what his future him do after her death. create another reality with her.

He know that he did'nt had the luck to be with her. So he cut out the picture of her from her file and tuck it into his Shirt pocket.so she would be with him.

Always......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.3K 25
[Set after Thor: Ragnarok] You lost everything, your home, your parents, everything. Thor then decides to move to Phoenicia, NY where your life star...
175K 7.2K 35
After Loki supposedly gave up his life to save Thor from Thanos, the God of Mischief transported himself somewhere where he could escape Thanos's wra...
4.5K 331 16
Driven by an insatiable yearning for personal happiness, Loki succumbed to the depths of his desires and set in motion a plan to reclaim what he beli...
166K 6.9K 23
After the war Thor looks to building New Asgard. Loki meanwhile is sent to stay with the Avengers. But they cannot bring themselves to trust the tric...