โ› ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐ ๐“...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’, ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.โž ใ…ค โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค in which y/n, an s-rank hun... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

| zero ; prologue
| one ; back home
| two ; red gate
| three ; meeting him
| five; evolution
| six; unseen system
| seven ; ruler of the lower floors
| eight ; going home
| nine ; jin-woo's retesting
| ten ; chairman go gun-hee
| eleven ; cha hae-in
| twelve ; the high orcs
| thirteen ; caught
| fourteen ; separated and overcame with devastating news
| fifteen ; his return
| sixteen ; jeju island preparation
| seventeen ; japan versus korea
| eighteen ; fighting with him
| nineteen ; jeju island raid
| twenty ; the ant king
| twenty one; the end of jeju island
| twenty two ; the ruler and the shadow monarch
| twenty three ; a king and his queen
| twenty four ; the rematch
| twenty five ; the attack on the school
| twenty six ; the cartenon temple
| twenty seven ; the past of our powers
| twenty eight ; going to tokyo
| twenty nine ; the monarch of giants
| thirty ; the end of the tokyo gate
| thirty one ; the death of christopher reed
| thirty two ; kamish the calamity
| thirty three ; hwang dong-su's end
| thirty four ; the guild conference
| thirty five ; deaths and denial
| thirty six ; stay by your side
| thirty seven ; kamish's weapons
| thirty eight ; enchanted to meet you
| thirty nine ; the start of chaos
| forty ; player's death
| forty one ; restart after death
| forty two ; the bridge between two sides
| forty three ; revival of the shadow monarch
| forty four ; goodbyes and new encounters
| forty five ; eight gates around the world
| forty six ; arrival of the dragon king
| forty seven ; meeting between brother and sister
| forty eight ; predestined fate
| forty nine ; eternal love
| fifty ; you and me, always forever
| epilogue

| four; raiding with him

8.5K 484 155
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ -ROLLINGSAMU

the shadow in the light

chapter four; raiding with him

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"new friends are like new adventures. you never know what lessons they will teach you."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

jin-woo yawned as he ruffled his hair, still tired from the little amount of sleep he got that day. it was around noon, and jin-woo was getting ready to pick jin-ho up. jin-woo stepped outside of the complex and was greeted by the sight of jin-ho in shiny golden armour.

"you took a cab with those?" jin-woo asked, referring to the headpiece he was wearing. "i was planning on picking you up."

"eh, hyung-nim is the one helping me, so i should be the one to come over. let's depart!" jin-ho announced. they then enter the car which jin-ho brought and began making their way.

"on the way there, let's pick someone up," jin-woo said.

"huh? who?" jin-ho asked.

"you'll see," jin-woo replied with a grin. "there may be a special guest too. well, that depends on whether they really have no friends."

half an hour later, the two hunters were nearing song-i's place. jin-ho grabbed his phone and called her. "song-i, come out. i'll give you a lift."

"song-i?" jin-ho questioned. "by song-i, do you mean..."

"right," jin-woo answered.

once they arrived, jin-ho spoke up again, "we've arrived, hyung-nim." that was when he quickly turned around to face jin-woo. "hyung-nim, do i have to start calling song-i as sister-in-law from now on?"

"what?" jin-woo asked as he began to sweat. he looked back at the d-rank hunter, "she's just my sister's friend."

just then, song-i came out from the building. she looked cheery with her hair tied up. instead of wearing a hoodie and a cap, she wore more casual and bright clothes, a white long-sleeved shirt and a green vest along with jeans.

"good morning oppa and raid captain!" she greeted cheerfully.

"ah, hello!" jin-ho greeted back.

"did you get some sleep last night?" jin-woo asked her.

"i was unable to get some sleep," she answered with a smile.

"you must be tired. get some rest in the car."

"how about you, oppa?"

"just a quick nap. it was already past 4 am when i got back home."

"well..."

jin-ho's face turned horrified as he replayed the words in his mind.

night?  unable to sleep?  tired? he got home at 4 am? and he said she was just a friend of his sister...!

"uhm, hyung-nim?" jin-ho called.

"yeah?" jin-woo said, as he looked at jin-ho.

"han song-i is a minor."

"and?" jin-woo asked, his face clueless at what jin-ho was getting on.

"...nevermind."

he's not normal. i shouldn't judge hyung-nim with my ordinary standards...

"let's hurry and finish it up," jin-woo said.

"yes hyung-nim!"

"yes oppa!"

"..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"oppa, if you don't mind, i actually called miss y/n about the raid today. since it's almost the last one, i thought of inviting her," song-i said as they got out of the car. "she should be arriving soon."

jin-woo smiled as he crossed his arms, "i knew she'd join us. she really has no friends, huh?"

"hey, i'm not that of a loner. i just have a lot of time and very little people to spend it with." a new voice said, startling both song-i and jin-woo.

"miss y/n, when did you get here?!" song-i exclaimed, calming her heart down from the scare.

"just a second ago. i saw mister jin-woo's tall figure and immediately headed here," y/n replied.

"why are you wearing a hoodie and shades?" jin-woo asked.

"i have to protect my identity. i'd get swarmed by reporters if i don't." y/n stated, taking off the shades and pulling down the hood. "so? what's the plan?"

"usually jin-woo oppa and raid captain head in the gate alone. the rest of us hang out outside while waiting for them," song-i informed her.

y/n grumbled as she pouted, "really? that seems nice. how i wish i could just laze outside the gate and not do most of the fighting."

"would you like to sit this one out miss y/n?"

y/n shook her head, looking at them with a determined face. "i want to see mister jin-woo's power."

jin-woo raised an eyebrow at her statement. "my powers? why?"

"well, i've taken an interest in you. of course i'd want to know everything about you. the file doesn't tell me about your powers since you were weak at the time. i can tell you've grown a lot."

jin-woo shrugged his shoulders as he turned around, "sure. just don't lag behind."

y/n smiled and waved goodbye to song-i before following jin-woo and jin-ho inside the gate. she stood behind the two as she observed them fighting.

shadowy monsters were summoned by jin-woo as he ordered them to attack the magic beasts in the gate. jin-ho, who hadn't done anything, looked at them in fear.

"h-hyung-nim, w-what are these guys?!" jin-ho shouted.

"it's my skill," jin-woo answered.

"you can summon these guys with a skill?!" jin-ho asked.

"it's a bit too complicated to explain, but...it's convenient. they can hunt for me. they can also do chores."

"hyung-nim...can i at least collect the magic crystals?"

"why?"

"i feel like i've lost my place." jin-ho stated, looking depressed at it. soon, the shadows helped jin-ho collect the magic crystals.

y/n giggled as she observed the shadows that were summoned by jin-woo. "what are they called?"

"that's igris." jin-woo said and pointed to the shadow with a cape and sword. "then that guy is called iron."

"iron...?" she repeated? "that's a...very creative name, mister jin-woo."

after collecting the magic crystals, jin-woo quickly defeated the boss of the dungeon.

"i must say, that skill of yours is quite powerful," y/n said as they exited the gate. jin-ho was busy with the magic crystals, leaving jin-woo with y/n.

jin-woo was startled when she placed her hand around his wrist. she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "your power has increased, that's strange."

she opened her eyes and looked at him, "hunters don't grow stronger. their powers are fixed when they are awakened. only with reawakening will they get stronger. but you did not experience reawakening, so why have you gotten stronger?"

jin-woo looked back at her as he narrowed his eyes. i can't possibly tell her about the system. it seems too soon.

"oh it has?" jin-woo asked and faked a laugh. "i didn't notice at all."

y/n looked at him with doubtful eyes before releasing the grip she had on his wrist. just then, her phone buzzed. she unlocked her device and read the notification she'd gotten.

a groan left her lips as she kept her phone back in her pockets. "seems you've gotten lucky this time. i have to go and tomorrow i won't be able to participate in the raid. something annoying came up."

jin-woo nodded his head, "it's fine."

y/n smiled before taking out her hand, "let's be friends mister jin-woo."

"friends?" he repeated.

"mhm. since i can't get you to tell me the story behind your powers now, i'll become your friend and earn your trust so you can tell me. in return, i'll always be here if you need help."

"why would i need help?"

"trust me, you will." she teased and gave him a playful wink.

"how about in return, you show me your powers? it's fair, isn't it?" jin-woo asked.

y/n nodded her head, "i suppose it is. as an added bonus, i'll help you grow stronger because right now...you're nowhere near my level."

jin-woo's eyes widened as he felt the aura around her change. it was cold and full of bloodlust. it was scary enough to send a shiver down his spine.

y/n quickly smiled, going back to her cheery self. "well, i gotta go now! baek-hyun might scold me if i get back any longer! see you soon mister jin-woo!"

jin-woo watched as she disappeared around the corner of a building, humming to himself.

"am i really nowhere near her level?" jin-woo sighed and walked towards where song-i and jin-ho were.

"hyung-nim, there you are! we should get going now!" jin-ho shouted from inside the car.

jin-woo nodded his head and entered the car. jin-ho started the car and began the drive to song-i's place.

if i really am nowhere near her level...then will i be at least 1 percent nearer after this quest?

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

15.2K 360 7
You were a normal girl. No awakening, no special abilities. Just normal, but the girlfriend of Sung Jin-Woo. With no memory, you woke up here as a ch...
The Human of DxD ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Jay Jay

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

392K 9.3K 61
You know what this is... 2024 #1 In Kagari 1/28/24 #1 In Akeno 1/19/24 #1 In Sung Jin Woo 1/11/24 #1 In Monarchs 1/5/24 2023 #1 In Solo Leveling 12/8...
26.4K 888 8
A Sung Jin-woo x OC Three-shot! Everyone wondered why the Renowned strongest S-Rank Hunter Sung Jin-woo had started to visit the South City of Seoul...
2.4K 74 15
*LN and Ending spoilers* Antares was my name. I was the 'First Sovereign' born from the darkness, as well as the 'Strongest Sovereign'. I was the k...