Til Forever Falls Apart - Bil...

By 1800-CHOKE-ME-BILLIE

falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. D... More

castπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30} ENDING
authors note<3

{17}

4.4K 113 239
By 1800-CHOKE-ME-BILLIE

Aliyahs POV:

Unedited

I officially graduated yesterday! Thank god me and billie are finished school. Raising a baby and school would have been too much.

I heard a knock at the door and limped over seeing the post man. I opened the door and he handed me a package which im guessing is for billie. I closed the door and headed upstairs to our bedroom to give it to her. She was sitting at the vanity putting concealer on.

"Do my fucking math homework" I said in a mocking voice as i slammed the parcel down on front of her. I started laughing when I saw the fright she got. "Stop im so embarrassed with how I treated you before" Billie says with pink cheeks.

I came over and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Its okay. Little billie had a crush and couldn't contain herself" I teased and walked off.

She scoffed and turned around. "It was not a crush.. I just thought you were very pretty" she shrugged. I laughed as she dabbed the concealer under her eye. "I've always found you very pretty" I smiled. Her cheeks went redder and she turned around smilling.

___

"Come on it'll be funny!" Billie begged. Shes currrently trying to persuade me into playing the wii with her in the living room. "Okay fine!" I rolled my eyes. She did a little dance while she turned on wii bowling.

Billie made me use finneas' old account so now my wii character is a tall white guy with red hair and a beard.

"Okay I'll go first" Billie said. She swung her arm and damn near knocked me out. She knocked 4 pins down and frowned. "Good job baby" I kissed her cheek. Now its my turn.

I swung my arm and billie gasped as almost all pins were knocked down, only 1 remaining. This continued for a while. I kept having to sit down from becoming out of breath.

"Okay take your shot while I go get us a drink" she said leaving the living room and going to the kitchen.

I swung my arm and aggressively moved my body forward. Suddenly I felt something wet drip down my legs and onto the wood floor. I looked down and panicked at the sight on front of me. "Billie!.."

"Aw baby you got a strike!" Billie said coming back in. She looked at me and then the floor. "Ew baby did you pee yourself?" She laughed.

"I- does this look like piss!" I snapped. "No..its clear" she furrowed her brows looking at it at a closer angle. I facepalmed myself and groaned. "Thats because my water just broke you bozo!" I panicked.

She stood up and widened her eyes. "y-your water just broke?" She asked choking on her own water. "Yes billie!" I said as I watched more of it pour out of me.

"Oh..okay! Um..I'll get the hospital bag upstairs and call finneas to come drive us!" She said as she sprinted upstairs. I pulled my wet shorts down and wobbled to the end of the hall where the fresh laundry basket is to grab clean clothes.

As I put fresh underwear and sweats on billie came thumping down the stairs with the bags as she spoke to finneas on the phone.

"Yes I know its late but her water just broke!..... No I cant drive her!..... Finneas I swear to god if you aren't here in 10 minutes-" she hung up the phone and stuck it in her pocket.

"Okay its going to be okay, okay?" She said holding my shoulders. She's a lot more panicked than me. "Billie look at me. Calm. Down." I said cupping her cheeks.

"Is finneas coming?" I asked. "Yeah but he's grumpy since he just woke up" she sighed. "Its okay! Atleast he's coming right?" I said trying to lighten the mood. She nodded and took a breath. I grabbed my phone from the couch and checked the time.

10:21 p.m.

I took deep breaths as I sat down. Billie rubbed my back trying to help with the sudden pain I was feeling. There was a knock on the door and billie rushed up to answer it.

"Hey aliyah how are you feeling?" Finneas rushed over with Claudia. "Bad" I winced as I felt a sharp pain. "Okay come on we need to get going before she gives birth on the couch" Claudia said and helped me up.

They got me to the car and I rocked back and forth to ease the pain. "Its okay mama" billie kissed the corner of my mouth and held my hand. "Fuckk!" I digged my nails into billies skin and I felt the most intense pain yet. "We're almost there aliyah!" Claudia said rubbing my knee.

We got there after another 5 minutes and we all got out of the car. I limped in pain as we walked inside of the hospital. "Hi! She needs a doctor shes going into labor!" Billie said pointing at me to the closest nurse. "Oh okay! Rachel this lady is going into labor" he said to the nurse across the halls. She grabbed a wheelchair and rushed over to us, helping me sit down in it.

She checked papers and brought me to a room, billie, finneas and Claudia following along. I got up from the chair with help and she sat me down on the bed. "Okay im going to get you to put on this" she handed me a hospital gown. "Dont wear any underwear underneath and when you're finished call me back in" she said leaving the room with fin and Claudia.

"Here baby, lift your arms up" Billie ordered. I did as told and let her help me. As she took my underwear off she didn't look at my body hungrily. She didn't touch me sexually. She just had a soft look on her faces as she helped me.

Billie called the nurse back in while the others sat in the waiting room. "Im going to give you your epidural is that okay?" She asked. I nodded desperately and flipped over on my stomach to let her do it.

"Okay so you're only 6 centimetres dilated and you have to be atleast 10 centimetres dilated to start pushing so we'll come back when you're 9 or 10" she smiled. I frowned as she left the room. "I want this little shithead out now" I complained. "I know angel shes coming soon" she assured. She grabbed a hair tie and tied my my braids into a bun for me.

___

5 doctors came rushing in over an hour later and were checking the machines. "Okay you're 10 centimetres dilated ma'am so we're gonna start pushing okay?" The lady said to me. I nodded and held billies hand. She squeezed it lightly and kissed it. "You're gonna be okay" Billie said leaning over and kissing my lips.

"When I say 3 start pushing okay?" The male nurse said. I nodded as they counted down. "1...2...3" I started pushing despite the amount of pain I was feeling. My head flopped forward as I squeezed billies hand. "Keep pushing, her head is almost out" the nurse encouraged. I kept pushing and just seconds later I heard little screams.

"Only a few more pushes aliyah you can do this" the lady said. I took a breath and pushed as hard as I could. "Fuck I think I'm gonna throw up" I said as my stomach churned. One of the nurses handed me a disposable bowl and i grabbed it, immediately throwing up. A lady took the bowl from me and threw it away.

"One more push!" The man smiled. I pushed again as hard as I could, tears pouting from my eyes and heard the nurses cheer. "Well done aliyah shes out" the male nurse said cutting her umbilical cord and taking her to clean her up.

I turned to billie and saw a smile gleaming on her face. "Im so proud of you angel. you did amazing" she praised kissing my lips. I looked over and saw my little screaming baby all wrapped up. One of the doctors handed me her and showed me how to latch her onto my boob.

All of the doctors left and gave me and billie a moment alone before they let finneas and Claudia come in.

"Welcome to the world baby Scarlet" I smiled at her as she held my finger. She made loud gulping noises as she drank the milk, casually switching from looking at me to billie. Breastfeeding is really painful. It didn't think it would be but it is.

"Tell the others they can come in" I said quietly to bil. She nodded and stood up, walking over to the door. She opened it and the others came in quietly but so excited, especially Claudia.

Claudia gasped and pouted as she walked over looking at Scarlet. She pulled away from my boob and I quickly covered myself. I sat up and propped her on my shoulder, burping her. "Aliyah shes perfect" Claudia said looking right into Scarlets eyes. Finneas smiled at her and waved.

I handed her to billie, my arms tiered. "hey lil mama" billie said bouncing her up and down a little. I slowly closed my eyes, exhausted from the birth. Billie kissed my head and said goodnight before sleep took over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3K 34
Who knew, π‘©π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’† π’†π’Šπ’π’Šπ’”π’‰, my childhood friend would go against me. After time things changed. Her behaviour changed. Her actions changed. ...
77.2K 2.1K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
305K 7.8K 42
"yo, Athena, get over here" I turned my head and saw Billie. The last time we properly talked was like middle school, and she was just asking for an...
86.9K 2.9K 19
~COMPLETED~ Isabelle and her best friend Billie, are in love. Until her parents see them kissing one day after school and they ship her off to boardi...