Satisfy the Omega (YiZhan FF)...

By Kimnielle88

"There's nothing good getting involved with the mafia," Is what his father always tell him, until one day his... More

STO: Prologue
STO: 1
STO: 2
STO: 3
STO: 4
STO: 5
STO: 6
STO: 7
STO: 8
STO: 9
STO: 10
STO: 11
STO: 12
STO: 13
STO: 14
STO: 15
STO: 16
STO: 17
STO: 18
STO: 19
STO: 20
STO: 21
STO: 22
STO: 23
STO: 24
STO: 25
STO: 26
STO: 27
STO: 28
STO: 29
STO: 30
STO: 31
STO: 32
STO: 33
STO: 34
STO: 35
STO: 36
STO: 37
STO: 38
STO: 39
STO: 40
STO: 41
STO: 42
STO: 43
STO: 44
STO: 45
STO: 46
STO: 47
STO: 48
STO: 49
STO: 50
STO: 51
STO: 52
STO: 53
STO: 54
STO: 55
STO: 56
STO: 57
STO: 58
STO: 59
STO: 60
STO: 61
STO: 62
STO: 63
STO: 64
STO: 65
STO: 66
STO: 67
STO: 68
STO: 69
STO: 70
STO: 71
STO: 72
STO: 73
STO: 74
STO: 75
STO: 76
STO: 77
STO: 78
STO: 80 (END)
STO: Author's Note
Author's Note!

STO: 79

4.8K 314 16
By Kimnielle88

After three hours of flight and an hour of travel by land, they arrived at Hainan Island. The place had changed, it's been more than six years of the last time they went there obviously some things changed.

"Hm, Is it really okay that you're just staying here and not enjoying with them? You can leave us here you know, I can watch you from here anyway," Xiao Zhan asked Yibo while he's sitting between his legs. They are sitting at the veranda of the room they checked in.

"Yes, besides, look at XiaoYi she's sleeping peacefully," Yibo uttered while they both watch their daughter suck on Xiao Zhan's nipples while sleeping.

"Right," Xiao Zhan answered with a smile.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

They both looked in the direction of the voice, they saw Xiang waving at them with a shovel in his hand.

Yibo waved back with a wide smile on his face.

Xiang giggled from afar then went back to playing with Jin, Cheng, and Yanxin.

"He's enjoying," Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"yeah," Yibo answered and sneakily wrap his arms around his waist.

Xiao Zhan yelped in surprise, "Don't surprise me like that," he whined.

Yibo chuckled at him and kissed his cheeks, "Sorry, sorry."

.

"Are you hungry?" Yibo suddenly asked. They were sitting at the veranda for almost an hour.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, then he felt Xiao Yi suck milk from his breast again, "I'm not but she is," he chuckled. Yibo looked at what he is pertaining and smiled, "Is there really milk in there? I've been wondering, but Xiao Yi doesn't even want to let go," he pouted. "I tried sneaking but she has this really great timing as if she senses when someone's stealing her food," he added.

"Hm, there's milk. She likes it so she doesn't want to share," Xiao Zhan laughed.

Yibo sighed, he's been pent up for how many months. Xiao Yi always cries whenever he tries to make a move on Xiao Zhan.

"Why the long sigh?" Xiao Zhan asked as he turns his head at him when he notices his frustrated sigh.

"Nah," Yibo denied as he smiled faintly. He rests his chin on his shoulder and closed his eyes as he pulled him by the waist even tighter.

Xiao Zhan's eyes went wide when he felt something from his back, his brows furrowed as he eyed Yibo. Then he laughed when he knew what's the meaning of it. "Ah," he nodded.

"Why?" Yibo asked, confused as to why Xiao Zhan is laughing.

"Pent up?" Xiao Zhan answered with a smirk.

Yibo realized what he meant, his cheeks flushed red. He immediately hides his face, "Sorry," he said in a muffled sound.

Xiao Zhan laughed, "I'm sorry," he said and caress his hair with his free hand, "later, okay?" he uttered and kissed his temple.

.

The whole afternoon, they stayed inside while the others enjoyed playing at the beach.

And the night had already engulfed, they had a barbecue dinner at the beach with everyone.

"Oh my, this little cutie is awake," Yibo's mother said happily as she peeks at Xiao Zhan's arms.

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "I think the noise is keeping her awake mom," he said.

"Oh, poor baby. Come to grandma," she said and hold up her hand to get her from him.

Xiao Zhan gave her a smile, "Thanks mom," he said.

Yibo's mother giggled, "I'll take her there for the meantime," she said and excused herself.

Now he's left with Yibo beside him. They finished eating a while ago. He sneakily rests his hand on Yibo's hand that is placed beside him. Yibo looked at his hand then at his face.

"Oh, where's Xiao Yi?" he asked.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Your mom was here, she got her and brought her over there," he pointed at them who is not far from them.

Yibo looked in the direction, "Oh," he answered.

Just then he flinched in surprise when he felt something pressing on his crotch. He looks down and saw Xiao Zhan's hand.

Yibo looked at his face with his brows furrowed, confused as to why is he doing it while everyone is around.

Xiao Zhan just smirked at him then leaned on to his ears, "I promised, remembered?" he whispered seductively.

Yibo's cheeks flushed when he remembered what he said earlier.

"Now? But everyone is here," Yibo answered, trying to suppress his horniness but secretly wants to do it.

"Hm, why do you think I let your mom have Xiao Yi?" he said with a teasing tone. "We can leave them here and solve this pent-up baby of yours," he teased.

Yibo immediately became stiff after few strokes from Xiao Zhan. He clicked his tongue and stood abruptly. Gladly everyone has their own business to attend to.

He grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and pulled him up. He dragged him far from the place they were having dinner and brought him to a rocky place, where it's too dim for someone to go.

Xiao Zhan just smirked and let himself be dragged by Yibo.

They arrived, Xiao Zhan immediately kneeled and removed Yibo's beach shorts.

"Woah," Yibo uttered in surprise, Xiao Zhan was too assertive that he cannot keep up.

Before Xiao Zhan can hold his shaft, Yibo stopped him. "Wait, put on my shorts to guard your knees. The sand is too rough."

Xiao Zhan chuckled and grabbed his shorts as he said and put them under him then kneeled once again. He pulled his boxers down, revealing what he's been hiding underneath them.

He licked his lips as he looks up at Yibo, Yibo looked at him with his hooded eyes. It was too sexy that precum leaked out. Xiao Zhan pulls out his tongue and gently lick them. "mhm," he moaned.

Yibo clicked his tongue. He didn't know that being pent up makes him so sensitive.

"Relax," Xiao Zhan whispered as he holds onto his legs and started licking him, gently sliding his tongue then slowly taking him in.

Yibo's eyes rolled at the back of his head, he held onto Xiao Zhan's hair, gripping on them as he slowly guides him.

Xiao Zhan did his job and bobbed his head, as he bobs his head, his tongue swirl inside. Showering Yibo with so much pleasure.

"UGH!" Yibo groaned, Xiao Zhan's tongue was too skilled that anytime he would cum.

"Shit baby!" He groaned, pulling his hair a little hard. Xiao Zhan didn't mind, he looked up at Yibo and saw his pleasured face, he's more riled up after seeing his face being messy because of his sucking.

After a few more sucking, he felt Yibo shudder, Yibo's hand also grabbed him forcefully and pulled him until his lips reached its base. Xiao Zhan's eyes teared up. It just reached his throat and he's choking him. Xiao Zhan pushed his face away to get some air.

He coughed, his mouth was full of Yibo's liquid. Yibo immediately looks down at him when he realized what he did, he pulled him up and cup his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said panickily as he tried to wipe his face, "Did I came in your mouth? Spit it out," he said but Xiao Zhan smirked and gulp it down, then licked what's left beside his mouth.

Yibo's eyes went wide, his mouth gaped open.

"What? It would be a waste," Xiao Zhan giggled in a flirtatious way and pressed his body on Yibo.

Yibo sighed, "I don't know what you're thinking but stop riling me up," he said and looked away.

"Hm?" Xiao Zhan hummed as he rubbed his body on him.

Yibo then looked at Xiao Zhan, "You're hard as well, did you get hard sucking me off?" He asked and grabbed his waist.

"Maybe?" Xiao Zhan teased. Yibo smirked, "I'll suck you off," he said and about to kneel.

Xiao Zhan looked at him and pouted, "But you can just put it in me," he uttered.

Yibo chuckled, "I would like to, but we can't. You'll get tired tomorrow for tomorrow if we do it. Until the wedding is finished we can do whatever you wish for, hm?' he consoled and gave him a short passionate kiss.

Xiao Zhan pouted when he let go of the kiss, "Fine," he said sulkily.

Yibo caresses his cheeks then knelt down, "Now, open those legs," he said seductively. Xiao Zhan did what he said as Yibo removed his shorts and underwear. He grabbed his other leg and put him on his shoulder.

"Now you relax and I'll enjoy my dessert," he teased then did what Xiao Zhan did for him.

----

A/N: I was not able to update last night cause this freaking dysmenorrhea is killing me, I had to sleep it in cause I don't want to drink as much medicine as possible. Sorry for making you wait.

Anyways, I have no experience in these intimate things like sex and such, I just rely on what I'm reading so bear with me if my imaginations are too much or too little. Hope you like it. Hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 20.7K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
98.3K 7.7K 54
Wang Yibo, an omega is finally getting married to the love of his life Zhu Zanjin, an alpha and politician. However, on the day of the wedding, every...
380K 26.9K 61
Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different background and different life's. But, one ni...
156K 8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...