The English Teacher /Chanlix/

By freckledsunshinee

«By the way Felix» Seungmin turned towards him «Why didn't you drop out and why's your name all over the clas... More

Introduction~~
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
Afterword ;3
-Bonus Chapter-

-Chapter 12-

2.8K 109 13
By freckledsunshinee

«Fuck» Felix cursed, switching off his phone «Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm in fucking trouble» he went on.

For a moment he thought of turning at Chan's door and going in to tell him that his best friend knew that they had had sex, but then he remembered that Jisung was, indeed, his best friend, so he put back his phone in his pocket and sprinted down the stairs, heading out of the building.

❏❏❏❏

Half an hour later he was already in front of Jisung's apartment, his breath heavy, knocking at the door, frenzy. As he heard footsteps on the other side of the door he let his arm rest and, a few moments later, the door was open, revealing Jisung's mother's figure.

«Felix!» she exclaimed «How are you dear? Jisung told me to tell anyone who asked that you crashed at our place for last night, but I didn't actually expect you to show up» she didn't seem bothered by the situation, rather happy to see him.

Felix adjusted the hood of the sweatshirt, hoping that she couldn't see the hickeys, and smiled shyly at her.

«I'm sorry for the trouble... and for showing up at this hour, but I wanted to have a talk with Jisung, if I don't bother you all»

«Oh my, don't worry about it, you're always welcome here! Come on, get in, Jisung is on the sofa, probably watching anime» she stepped away from the doorframe, letting Felix walk in «You want something to eat dear?»

«No, I'm fine, thank you, I just had breakfast» Felix smiled once again, taking off his shoes.

He then followed the woman to the living room, where he found his best friend melted on the sofa, watching the tv as his mother had said.

«Alright... here's Jisung... if you need something, I'm in the kitchen» and, with that being said, she walked away, leaving Felix and Jisung alone.

Jisung was still fully focused on the anime, so much that Felix doubted that he had heard him coming, so he basically threw himself on the sofa, landing right beside his friend, who let out a scream.

«Listen, I can explain everything, but please please please don't tell anyone...!» the blond whispered excitedly.

The other frowned, looking at him, then finally he got the meaning behind his friend's words.

«God, you're my best friend Lix!» he exclaimed «How could I?»

Felix raised an index finger to his lips «Keep calm dude or your mum will hear you»

«You're so tense, come on. Alright, let's go to my room so we can talk freely»

He turned off the tv, getting up from the sofa along with Felix. As they were heading to his room, Jisung's mum stepped out from the kitchen, asking:

«Felix, what do you want for lunch?»

«Nothing ma'am, I'm fine, there's no need to cook also for me, I'll head home soon» he denied, shaking his hands.

«Can we order something from delivery to eat in my room? We'll have a lot to talk» Jisung said instead.

«Sure darling... you want sushi, right?»

«Yes! Thanks mum!»

«But there's no need... at least let me pay» Felix tried to argue once again, but he was cut off by his friend, who was pulling him to his room.

As he closed the door behind them, Felix turned at him, frowning.

«Really Jisung? There was no need to buy something to eat also for me»

«Stop complaining and start telling me why you're here in the first place» the other laid down on his bed.

«Your text maybe?»

«What's wrong with my text?»

Felix's jaw dropped «I don't know, maybe it was the fact that it was so cryptical and dramatic»

«Was it really? I don't know, I just thought it would have been good to tell you that I saw you leaving with... well, you know»

«Yeah Jisung, but you gave me a heart stroke... luckily Chan didn't see it»

«"Chan"? You call him Chan?!»

«How else am I supposed to call him?»

Jisung's eyes widened «So... you really had... you know...»

«Yeah Jisungie, we had sex... you said it yourself»

«B- but mine was... I don't know... I...»

The brown-haired boy was blushing so hard that Felix couldn't help but giggle, going and seating down beside him on the bed, softly patting his head.

«Alright quokka, stop thinking about it... just... don't tell anyone else, not even Hyunjin or Seungmin» he begged.

«But they are our squad!» Jisung protested.

«And Chan's my teacher... fewer people know that we slept together, less are the possibilities of getting caught» Felix sighed.

«You're kinda right I guess... what are you gonna do now?»

«I don't know... the sex was good but the situation is risky»

«Felix!» the other went red once again.

«Oh come on, don't tell me you're still a virgin after talking with Lee Know like that»

If possible, Jisung blushed even harder «We did nothing... but I'll tell you later, now it's your turn»

Felix's eyes widened «Y'all did nothing? He let you go? Unbelievable»

«Why so?» he frowned, looking at his friend.

«Later, you were asking me about my situation with Chan... and well I don't know, as I said... I guess we'll just see» the blond lifted his shoulders.

Observing him, Jisung finally noticed that the clothes that he was wearing weren't the same he had on the night before and, moreover, he had no foundation on, meaning that his beautiful freckles were showing. Felix was deep in thought, so he wasn't really paying attention to the fact that Jisung was staring at him, now noticing the fact that he seemed less tired than he had been for the last couple of weeks, like the fun he had had been stress-relieving. Thinking about that, Jisung blushed once again, but he tried to contain himself, looking at his blond messy hair and at some strange red marks that he had on his neck.

«Hey, what are those...?» he asked, reaching out to the spot.

But Felix stopped his hand «Don't touch, I'm quite sensible... and come on, how comes you can't recognize a few hickeys? Ugh, seems like they are quite visible even with the hood... I'm screwed» he snorted.

«They are... umh... a lot»

Jisung was near to blush again, yet he tried to stay calm, at least until his friend lifted his hoodie, revealing the last part of the path. Because that was a path, a line that started from his friend's ear to... yeah... down there. Jisung quickly covered his eyes and almost jumped off the bed for the embarrassment. Felix just laughed at his friend's reaction, releasing the grip on Chan's hoodie and patting Jisung head once again.

«I'm sorry Jisungie, really... this is his hoodie by the way, because my shirt got... let's say dirty, yeah?» he chuckled «And seems like I left also my jacket at his apartment, I'm finding out just now»

«Also» Jisung chirped «Your freckles»

And, with that being said, Felix's mood dropped.

«Oh» he mumbled, touching his cheeks.

«It's fine Lix, they're wonderful, really, I hadn't seen them in a while» the other smiled for him.

«They're not» the blond frowned «That fucker, did he really have to make me shower and then say "no foundation until you leave this house"? Oh, I'm going to chop his dick off I swear. That's why people were fucking staring at me on the subway!» he cursed while fidgeting on the bed «Ow my ass!» he then whined, dropping on the bedsheets.

«You're in pain?» Jisung pouted, concerned.

«A little bit, but it's passing quickly so I'm good»

At that moment someone knocked at Jisung's door and then it opened, showing his mum with the sushi that had been delivered in her hands.

«Lunch's here boys» she announced, smiling.

«Yay!» Jisung exclaimed «Thanks!» he went on, taking the food.

«Thank you ma'am» Felix bowed instead.

«It's all good, you have to eat a lot at your age for being able to grow up! Besides that, Jisung told me MayFly has been hired for that big Mnet show... how is it called?» she said.

«Kingdom... and yeah, they hired us for a stage. Although there is still a lot of time before the show starts, we have already been told that a choreographer will follow us for the next week to teach us the choreography» he explained.

«That's fantastic! We'll get to see you on National TV»

Felix laughed, delighted by all those compliments «Not really, but it's still a big opportunity!»

«It seems like that! Jisung also told me that someone wants to hear his music, right dear?»

Jisung, who was already eating, food stored in his cheeks as always, shook his head «Not really like that... I might meet someone, but I'll see» he clarified after swallowing.

«Alright, as you say... have a good lunch!» Jisung's mum chuckled and left the room, closing the door behind her.

«Thanks!» the boys shouted in chorus.

They went on eating without talking for a bit, but then Felix pointed at the door with his head, asking:

«How about someone wants to hear your music?»

«Oh» Jisung almost dropped his chopsticks «Yeah, about that... it's a complicated story»

«Han Jisung!» the blond yelled, frowning.

«Alright, fine, it all comes down to Minho-hyung» he began.

«Minho-hyu- ah, Lee Know... oh yeah, go on» Felix smirked, lifting his eyebrows.

The other rolled his eyes, but went on anyways «So... I went and talked with him, right? Well, the chat went on and I may or may not have revealed that I like making music but I'm afraid of the stage to a total stranger»

«Well» the blond sipped his coke «I mean, you liked him, so who cares. You told me that if a person immediately makes you feel comfortable it's a good person, so don't worry»

«You right... but anyways that's not the end of it. Basically, he told me that he knows someone who could be interested in working with me. So we went searching for his friend, who was in the club as well... and we found him... ma- making out with you» his cheeks went rose.

Felix already saw where it was going when Jisung mentioned that the guy had been in the club and was also Lee Know's friend, yet he was still a little bit surprised.

«Chan, yeah?» he sighed, placing his chopsticks down as he was done eating «Well... I can't say it's strange»

«Why not?» Jisung asked, munching the last crumbs «He's an English teacher, how can he be also a musician?»

«I promised I wouldn't have told anyone, but you kinda already know so... he was a trainee, at JYP»

It was like some kind of bomb had gone off. Jisung dropped his chopsticks and his jaw, while Felix hugged one of his friend's giant plushies. No one said a word for a few minutes, then the brown-haired boy swallowed his last bite of food and the blond lifted his eyes from the toy.

«Are... are you joking?» Jisung asked, drinking his peach tea.

«Do I look like I am? No... he also had his debut set... but yeah... and he didn't want to tell me more» Felix sighed once again «From the only things I know, he was a producer back then, so I figured he would have debuted as a soloist... so yeah, it only makes sense that he's the one who Lee Know wanted to introduce to you»

«But» Jisung sipped once again «How do you know? There's no rumor at school, we only know he's a model»

«He kinda of showed me all the photoshoots he had done... and I found this old journal where he was like eighteen. The description near one of the photos said he was a JYP trainee, that his debut was around the corner and that he had producing skills» a detail popped up in his mind and he snapped his fingers «And also that something about him was uploaded on JYP's YouTube channel» he looked at Jisung, arching his eyebrows.

The other wiped his hands, smirking back, and he quickly reached out for his computer, turning it on.

«Do you know something else about that video?» Jisung asked, searching up for YouTube on Google.

«No I don't... just go to the channel and search "Bang Chan"... something should come out, I hope» Felix suggested, staring closely at the screen.

His friend did as he had been told and just one video showed up.

«Yes!» the blond screamed, pointing at it.

Jisung quickly clicked on the video and turned on the volume.

As the video finished playing, silence fell into the room. Both of the boy's jaws were hitting the floor, although for different reasons. Felix thought he was probably going to faint, because that was so hot that his heart had started racing like crazy and he had forgotten how to breathe properly. On the other hand, Jisung was truly amazed by the man's skills, how he had played with the sounds and the vibe like he had total control over them. Plus, the track was so unique and new, like a fresh wind after a hot summer, something that kinda matched his own style, as he was always searching for creative and original vibes.

«He's really good!»

«He's hot as fuck!»

The boys had talked at the same moment, summing up their thoughts. They looked at each other and then busted out laughing, as the situation was kinda comic.

«Now I see why Minho-hyung thought about him! He's amazing!» Jisung exclaimed, trying to catch his breath «But I'm not on his level at all, how could he like to work with me?»

«Jisungie don't worry about that! Your songs are like wonderful! Wanna talk about Sunshine or Alien? Those tracks are bops!» Felix patted him on the shoulder.

«Thanks Lix... but there's another problem: he teaches at our school, I'm not really sure if we can work together»

«Jisung, I literally had sex with him just a few hours ago, anything is possible. If you want, tomorrow I'll talk about it with him, how does it sound to you?»

«Oh, no worries about that, Minho-hyung said he'll set up a meeting whenever I want» Jisung revealed.

The blond's eyes sparkled «Don't tell me you got his number»

«Well...» the other blushed «I did»

«OH MY GOD!» Felix screamed, jumping up from the bed «You got Lee Know's number! His number! From what I knew it had never happened, oh my God, tell me more!» he exclaimed, hopping through the entire room.

«You seemed like Hyunjin just now» Jisung scrunched his nose.

«Oh come on, tell me»

«Alright, as you know and as I've already said I went and chatted with him, then we searched for... umh... Mr. Bang... yeah, holding hands-»

«HOLDING HANDS?!» Felix yelled once again, smacking his cheeks.

«Well, it was more like he was pulling me, but yeah. And then we found you two, but we decided to not interrupt, so I asked him for his number for being able to ask him when I can meet Mr. Bang»

«My Jisung is growing up so fast, oh my God» the blond dropped himself on the floor, pretending to cry.

«Come on Lix, you can't come and complain that I'm dramatic and then act like this» Jisung snorted.

«Fineee» Felix rolled his eyes, smiling «So you got it... lemme see»

The other took out his phone and showed Lee Know's contact to him. However, Felix wasn't really interested in the number itself, but more in what he could have done with it, so he snatched out the phone from his friend's grip and quickly started a call.

«LEE FELIX YONGBOK!» Jisung screamed, feeling like he had been betrayed.

«You got this» the other laughed and gave the phone back.

«Fuck you» his friend cursed, on the brick of tears.

«Yeah, one day you'll thank me for this» Felix replied, winking.

Then he went silent, as well as Jisung, waiting for the man to pick up the call. But the minute of attendance passed and Lee Know didn't pick up, leaving sad expressions on the boys' faces. They sighed at the same time and Jisung threw the phone behind him on his pillow.

«How could I thank you, he didn't even pick up, what did I expect» the brown-haired boy sulked and buried his face in one of his plushies «He probably gave it to me out of pity»

Felix frowned, frantically shaking his head «No, no, no Jisungie, he didn't! Listen to me» he caressed his best friend's hair softly.

The other lifted his head, his eyes already red «Don't try to convince me that I'm wrong»

«I will and you'll listen» the blond stated «Earlier I said that he let you go like that and you asked why, so lemme explain: there's this true rumor going on that Lee Know never fucks someone twice, nor someone that he doesn't like, as he often rejects people on the spot. But, if he likes you, there's no way you can escape him... so that's why he let you his number, he's lowkey interested in you!» he explained «Moreover, as I've already told you, from what I know he never gives out his number, or very rarely if he wants to be friend with someone, so don't let yourself down like this. Also, he's probably exercising right now, dancers like that barely have time to rest»

«You really think so?»

«I know so!»

«Alright!» Jisung smiled «I'm not gonna let myself down... aaah, I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend!»

He hugged Felix tightly and the blond replied in the same way, as he liked hugs the most.

«I am as well» the blond replied, smiling.

«By the way, how do you know so many things about him?»

«Dancers are... chatty. For example, if you ask about me or Hyunjin, they'll probably say something like "handsome and talented fuck-boys" or tell you all our skills and flaws in dancing» Felix explained, giggling.

They then laid on the bed, still hugging, and they stayed like that for more than half an hour, talking about small things to let time pass. In the end, despite his love for hugs, Felix got up first, stretching and yawning.

«I might have to go now Jisungie or I'll end up sleeping here... I'm still very tired from last night»

«Mmmh, fine» Jisung rubbed his eyes.

«Can you hand me your foundation for, you know, the freckles?»

«I'd like to say no, but I can't because I know you're uncomfortable... it's in the bathroom's cabinet, the second starting from the left»

«Thanks bro, I owe you one»

Felix went to the bathroom and quickly found the product he was looking for, starting to apply it on his skin. It wasn't really his shade, but it was better than nothing. After covering up the freckles, he tried also with the hickeys, but the result wasn't the best, since they were still visible, at least less than before. He sighed and he left the bathroom, getting again into Jisung's room. He found his friend immersed in working at some track, like the thought of meeting Chan had inspired him. Yet, as he saw Felix stepping in, he took off his earphones and stood up from the seat.

«You go?» he asked.

«Yeah, I'll catch the bus and I'll be there in no time, thanks for the long chat Jisung... I probably needed it, just to clear my mind» the blond sighed.

«You don't know if what you had it's good or not, right?»

«I'm just a lot afraid of how the situation could turn out, but I'll be fine, I'll make sure to talk about it with Chan as well»

«It'll be good» Jisung smiled.

«It will» Felix smiled back.

Then, he headed out of the room, out of the house after greeting everyone else and thanking for the hospitality.

Once he got on the right bus ride, he quickly reloaded the conversation he had with his best mate, feeling as relieved as he hadn't been in almost five weeks. It wasn't like he wasn't afraid anymore of his relationship with Chan, but now he knew he had a secure footing, someone that would have always listened to him: his best friend.

❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏

Author's note

⟢➣ Hi hiii!

Sorry I'm in a hurry you could say so that's why I'm updating so early!

I hope y'all are doing well and that you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you, byee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 374 21
A vampire concept story with violence :) bcuz i like them and their cool Kim Seungmin, 21 years old. He used to work at a cafe but got fired because...
7.2K 370 31
"Patience and silence had one beautiful daughter, and her name, was vengeance." Chan is your average college professor and Felix is your average col...
6.4K 376 36
Bang chan was a Bully with his 3racha gang, He also had crush on Felix who don't like him at all as Bang chan was a bully but the thing was that Feli...
24.3K 907 22
Han jisung was a boy who had many struggles. His family never wanted a boy they always hoped for a girl and when they found out that their child was...