๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹'๐’ ๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐„๏ฟฝ...

Por chrryprker

i regret no sin i have committed, for to be wicked is to be alive. TEEN WOLF X VILLIAN OC TEEN WOLF AU | ยฉ E... Mรกs

devil's daughter
graphics
act one
001 , eyes laced with hatred
002 , devil in disguise
003 , allies of the enemy
004 , heaven sent
005 , the dead-pool
006 , so we meet again
007 , deal with the devil
008 , kill me if you can
009 , who haunts your dreams
010 , death by a thousand cuts

prologue

5K 237 313
Por chrryprker

━━ 000. devil's daughter
❛ ditching eris walker. . . ❜
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖠𝖫𝖪𝖤𝖱 𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤 was better known as the house of horrors. It was most often referred to this by Eris Walker, the only child that occupied it.

Eris hated that house. She claimed she'd rather swim in a tank of sharks than spend another day trapped in the hell hole she was 'supposed' to call home. And Eris Walker was terrified of sharks.

Living with two parents that neglected her since the day of her birth, was not what Eris had imaged her life to be like. She wasn't sure why her parents even kept her, seeing as they didn't want her in the first place. In all honesty, she thinks she would be better off if they hadn't kept her. Nonetheless, the flaming red haired teenager held a kind smile to go along with her warm heart. She truly was the opposite of the life she lived. If you hadn't known what went on in the Walker house; which, many didn't, they only knew rumors and myths (which were of course started by Eris herself, in order to keep real suspicion off her back), you'd think the happy go-lucky girl lived the perfect life, to go along with her perfect smile.

But her smile masked the darkest of secrets lodged in the back of her throat, and her eyes held visions of real life nightmares.

She was fortunate to have her three best friends beside her. Stiles, Scott, and Lydia, were her homes that weren't homes.

Her cousin Lydia lived a life completely opposite to hers. While Eris wasn't from the wealthiest of families, Lydia was practically swimming in a never ending pool of money. Everyday she seemed to have a new designer hand-bag, to go along with a new outfit, because she'd be damned if she was ever seen wearing the same thing twice.

It was astounding the two were even related. Other than their nearly identical fire-like hair, the two didn't look much alike. But Eris always had a sneaking suspicion she wasn't truly a Martin by blood. But the several DNA tests she had done for safety measures unfortunately told her otherwise.

The Walker girl always hoped she wasn't truly related to the two people labeled as her parents. She hadn't even recalled a day in her life where she didn't refer to them as an insult or just their first names. Never in her entire life did the labels 'mother' or 'father' slip from her chapped lips as she spoke to them. Because they weren't.

Mr and Mrs Walker were not her family.

Eris had grown up with one phrase locked inside her mind.

     Family doesn't always mean blood.

She lived by that; a motto, as some would refer to it as. Eris Walker was practically an orphan.

Aside from her fortunately wealthy cousin, Eris only had two other people she genuinely felt comfortable around. And that was Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall, two teenage boys with the mentalities of five year olds. But she wouldn't trade them for the world.

Eris and Stiles had met when they were in grade school, bonding over their shared love of Star Wars. She had even gotten into several physical fights just to defend his honor after a couple of bullies insulted him.

After that, the two were practically inseparable; attached at the hip. Where one was, the other was as well. Noah Stilinski, Stiles' father, even considered adopting the young girl after she had spent an entire month over at their house. Not that her parents noticed or cared.

And then two years later, the duo became a trio as the new kid, Scott McCall, introduced himself to them at recess. He was shy at first, which was a change of pace for the two hyperactive children. But that quickly changed once he became comfortable around them.

The two boys and Lydia were her safe havens. In times of need, they were her blankets of comfort, and times when she would show up at their doorsteps with new bruises littered across her skin, they acted as her bandages. Where the love and comfort of her parents lacked, Stiles, Scott, and Lydia filled the void.

She cherished them, and would forever be in debt for their kindness and generosity.

So to say Eris was crushed when she was suddenly sitting on a park bench after her parents kicked her out for the week on her birthday, was an understatement.

Eris never liked her birthday to begin with. It marked the day her life went to shit. The day she was thrown into a world that never even wanted her. But that day, when Eris Walker turned 16, that was the day she no longer cared what happened to her. Whether the air in her lungs was suddenly ripped from her throat, or if a car came swerving into her as she sat on the cold, splintered bench; she didn't care. Anything would be better than sitting in silence, knowing she had nothing.

And then the grey clouds above her seemed to notice her dry eyes and still body. The world finally saw that Eris had been through so much, she couldn't even cry anymore. Droplets of water began to pour from the darkened sky above her, cascading down her body so smoothly. But she didn't shiver, and she didn't even move. It was sweet, really, because Eris always loved the rain. And especially now, as she was too numb, and far too broken to shed a tear, so instead, the sky did it for her.

        The night of her sixteenth birthday was the day Eris Walker lost her smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Or maybe she was wrong.

The day that marked 16 years since her welcoming of Hell, was not the worst day in her existence. Instead, it was the night the broken, beige walls around her turned into a pale white, and her once colorful clothes, turned into grey sweatpants and a matching grey t-shirt. The night her freedom was finally taken from her, as men dressed in blue threw her into a cell practically carved with her name.

The metal bed frame was cold against her skin as she gripped it tightly, trying to balance herself as she heaved. Eris didn't cry. She hadn't in months. But she could experience loss of breath, shock, and pains in her chest. The white walls surrounding her taunted her, acting as shields, keeping her from escaping. The tile beneath her was cold on her feet, but her body was practically numb, so the icy sensation didn't reach her skin.

Eris sat on the bed, staring at the blank wall before her as she tried to catch her breath.

How could they do this? Was kicking her out not enough?

What had she done to deserve this?

The answer was nothing. Eris Walker had done nothing to her parents to deserve to be thrown into a mental institution. Well, there was one thing that could have finally crossed the line to make them do this, but she figured she'd have been doing them a favor.

So there Eris sat, alone in her new room. She was used to feeling alone; abandoned; but this was a whole other ordeal. Because Eichen House was practically a building full of all her nightmares wrapped into one. And this time, Eris had no one to turn to as she stared out the small window.

Eris Walker was officially all on her own.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝖠𝖴𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖱'𝖲 𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖤 ᥫ᭡

so that's the prologue. i'm kinda eh about the beginning, but i really like the middle and end haha. anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed and that you're as excited for this book as i am. i already have the beginning of chapter one done and i'm obsessed ngl. so lmk what you think! and comment who you want the love interest to be. i'm not sure if eris will even have one, but if there's a majority vote, i'll give the people what they want ;) ( it can be a boy or girl, because our girl eris is definitely not straight ).

also, just a reminder and another warning incase some missed it in the info chapter. this book will contain mentions of depression, suicide and suicidal thoughts, and abuse. i encourage those who are sensitive to these topics to refrain from reading any further. if a chapter contains heavy mentions of any or all topics, i will have a warning at the top. and to anyone that needs the reminder, just know you're not alone, and i'm so proud of you. my messages are always open if anyone wants to talk <3

okay that's all.
please vote and comment, thanks mwah!

- g <3

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

9K 182 18
๐–ข๐—๐—…๐—ˆ๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–ผ๐–ข๐–บ๐—…๐—…, ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ก๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ง๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—Œ ๐–ง๐—‚๐—€๐—. ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ช๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ, ๐–ง๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ...
4.1K 145 45
~Teen wolf oneshots!~ โœฝ๐’Šน๏ธŽ!MC death and most chapters have suicidal thoughts and or suicide!๐’Šน๏ธŽโœฝ โœฟIf you wanted Sterek... You've come to the wrong pl...
6.1K 69 15
Every chapter is a different story full of love and a little sin so it's a little mature. These are all gonna be about Stydia; Stiles and Lydia from...
139K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)