The Code of The Alpha

By MaybeManhattan

2021 NEW EDITION | COMPLETED From dodging airborne slot machines to an unplanned swim in the fountain of a... More

Author's Note
The Code of The Alpha
Chapter One - What Happens in Vegas...
Chapter Two - Catastrophe in the Casino
Chapter Three - Autonomy Died With a Choice
Chapter Four - Silence of the Wolfs
Chapter Five - Dusk 'Till Dawn
Chapter Six - In Your Eyes
Chapter Seven - Issues
Chapter Eight - Satan's Playground
Chapter Nine - Picking Fights on Pizza Night
Chapter Ten - Tea and Taekwondo
Chapter Eleven - Concrete Quarters
Chapter Twelve - Disappearing Act
Chapter Thirteen - Nothing to Wear
Chapter Fourteen - Running in the Rain
Chapter Fifteen - Bloody Knuckles and Broken Bones
Chapter Sixteen - Proximity
Chapter Seventeen - Leave it to Mom
Chapter Eighteen - Games on Ice
Chapter Nineteen - Chord and Chorus
Chapter Twenty - Shop 'Till You Drop
Chapter Twenty-One - Like Normal People Do
Chapter Twenty-Two - Carried out by the Riptide
Chapter Twenty-Three - Speed Demon
Chapter Twenty-Four - Liar, Liar Fur's on Fire
Chapter Twenty-Five - Pour Another Glass
Chapter Twenty-Six - Together in Isolation
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Belonging
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Necromancer by Night
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Overexposed
Chapter Thirty - Let the Panties Hit the Floor
Chapter Thirty-One - Tell 'Em it's a Birthday Party
Chapter Thirty-Two - Decay of Morals and Men
Chapter Thirty-Three - Broken Rules and Bad Decisions
Chapter Thirty-Five - Incoming Call
Chapter Thirty-Six - Carrie from The Pack
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Picking up Scents
Chapter Thirty-Eight - An Understanding
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Under the Blue Light
Chapter Forty - Airplanes and Automobiles
Chapter Forty-One - Down by the Sea
Chapter Forty-Two - Protected
Chapter Forty-Three - When Flesh Became Fur
Chapter Forty-Four - Aggressive Negotiations
Chapter Forty-Five - Survivor's Guilt
Chapter Forty-Six - Time Heals All Wounds
Chapter Forty-Seven - Respect Your Elders

Chapter Thirty-Four - Beautiful Mistakes

86.8K 3.7K 1.3K
By MaybeManhattan

Heads up: wouldn't read this if you've got someone hovering over your shoulder, lol

- - -

This kiss was like no other kiss we'd ever shared.

It was hungry.

Greedy.

I couldn't count the times our teeth collided in the sloppy, passionate kiss. Our tongues were fighting for control over the other, but neither of us were willing to give it up.

Grabbing at Luca's shirt, I pulled it over his head and broke the kiss momentarily.

He grabbed my face and pulled my lips back to his, my hair tangling between his fingers.

We stumbled around the room blindly for a few moments before I felt my back hit the wall as Luca pushed me into it. I winced in pain and Luca pulled away quickly.

"Oh, fuck, sorry-"

I didn't give myself time to respond before I pulled him back down to me by his neck, finding his lips again.

I reached down, fumbling with his belt.

"Easy," he mumbled against my lips, taking over to pull the belt off and drop it to the floor beside us.

I jumped up into Luca's arms, my hands running through his hair to tug at the strands on the crown of his head, earning a throaty moan that vibrated against my lips.

He carried me away from the wall and over a few feet before I felt him set me down on his nightstand; clearing off the lamp, my sketchbook, and pencils to let them scatter to the floor. I jumped as the base of the lamp shattered on the hardwood.

Luca chuckled at my reaction as his hands slid up my thighs and under the oversized t-shirt I wore.

I laid my forehead against him, panting as I tried to catch my breath. Luca's own chest was heaving as he lifted the shirt up and over my head.

Luca caught sight of my naked body under the t-shirt and groaned, muttering something in Italian that I assumed was too vulgar to be said in English.

"You little shit," he said playfully, putting his hands on either side of the nightstand. "Did you plan this?"

"This?" I asked, holding up the hand where the ring was perched. "No."

I pointed between us.

"This? Maybe."

He rolled his eyes, a smirk on his swollen lips.

"Fair enough."

I reached down to begin unbuttoning his jeans with shaking hands. As soon as I had managed to tug his pants down around his ankles, Luca pulled me back up into his arms and laid me down against the bed; not giving me time to get to the layer underneath.

He crawled over my body, lowering himself down onto his hands that were pressed against the mattress on either side my head.

Luca bent down to begin kissing my neck, his tongue sliding across the warm skin.

My hands traveled up arms and across his shoulders to hold his head against me, my eyes closing as his mouth moved down from my neck to litter kisses along my collarbone.

The burning ache between my legs increased tenfold as Luca took one of my nipples into his mouth, between his teeth. He pinched the other between his thumb and index finger, causing my toes to curl.

He switched sides, giving a fair amount of attention to each breast before his mouth moved down further.

Sliding a hand under my hips, he lifted them before stuffing a pillow underneath, my lower body now at an angle that exposed itself to him.

I felt his hot breath against my inner thighs as his mouth moved towards the longing between them.

After he had lifted both of my legs to rest on his shoulders, Luca pressed a kiss against my lips before his tongue passed through them, swirling around my throbbing center.

I clenched the sheets between my fists, my back arching in pleasure as he began to suck on my clit. I could feel the pressure building between my hips when he pulled his mouth away, beginning to massage me with the pad of his thumb.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Luca asked.

I whimpered in response.

He had me wound so tight I felt like I would unravel at any moment.

"Tell me how this feels," he said. "I'm going to start off slow."

I propped myself up on my elbows and Luca showed me his other hand before it disappeared between my legs. I laid back down as I felt one of his fingers slide inside of me.

While his thumb was rubbing against my clit in circular motions, I felt the middle finger on his other hand slowly sliding in and out of me, getting my body used to the feeling. He added a second finger and I gasped, feeling my walls stretch around him.

"Talk to me, amore," he said. "Does that feel good?"

I bit down on my lip, nodding again.

"Use your words," he prompted.

"I can't," I said breathlessly.

His fingers moved quicker inside of me, his thumb applying more pressure.

The orgasm came over me quickly, causing my whole body to quake and a moan to tumble from my mouth.

Luca crawled back over me, his body resting between my shaking legs.

My eyes opened to see him above me, watching in amusement as I tried to form a coherent thought.

"I feel like you're stalling," I said finally, letting out a shallow laugh at the offended expression he gave me.

"I'm just warming you up, baby."

I rolled my eyes.

"Is that not what we've done for the past two weeks?" I asked.

He gave me a cocky smile before leaning down to kiss my neck.

"You're giving a lot of attitude for someone who won't be able to walk tomorrow," he muttered against my skin.

Luca pulled away and leaned over me before I heard the drawer of his nightstand open.

I kissed the skin of his bare chest that hovered over me and reached down to begin massaging his erection through his boxer briefs, making Luca nearly lose his balance.

He pulled back and handed me an unwrapped condom.

"Open that," he told me, getting off the bed.

I looked at it briefly before I looked back at Luca, who was taking off his boxer briefs.

"I bought those when I bought the ring," he told me, eyes gleaming with mischief. "You're not the only one who anticipated this is how it would go."

Fair enough.

I opened the condom as he got back onto the bed, now completely naked; his hard length pressing against my thigh.

"Can I?" I asked as he tried to take it from me.

Luca nodded.

His jaw clenched as I rolled the condom over his dick, stroking him a few more times before he took my wrist and pinned it over my head.

He pressed a hungry kiss against my lips before pulling away.

After sitting up, he pulled the pillow out from under my hips and propped my head up with it. He grabbed behind my knees and bent them towards my chest, pushing them up and open.

"Tell me if it hurts too much and I'll stop," he said firmly.

I nodded in agreement.

Heart pounding in my chest, I watched him take his length in his hand. I closed my eyes as I felt his tip against me, grazing between my folds and moving down.

Luca's hips rolled in alignment with mine as I felt him enter me. He pushed himself inside of me slowly, my walls stretching to their max. I couldn't help but clench up as I struggled to accommodate his size.

"You've gotta relax, baby," Luca said through gritted teeth.

I did as he asked, letting out a long exhale.

"Good girl," he praised, his voice low.

He began to pull out of me before pushing back inside. I could feel every throbbing vein and ridge on his dick as he took long, slow strokes inside of me, my walls stretched tight around him.

It wasn't until I felt the initial pain subside, that I felt him go deeper, a new soreness taking the place of the last.

I opened my eyes to see several inches of him that I hadn't taken yet.

"Are you only halfway in?" I asked incredulously, letting out a sharp breath as I looked up at him.

"Why do you think I made it a point to get you wet first?" He asked in return, his pained voice reflecting the restraint he was practicing.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I couldn't imagine ever getting used to something that big fitting in such a small space.

Likely seeing the pain on my face, Luca pulled out.

"Get on top," he told me, rolling over on his back.

I sat up, doing as I was told.

He pulled me over him, putting my knees on either side of his torso.

I put my shaking hands against his abs, which flexed under my touch, slowly lowering down onto him as he guided himself inside me. It certainly helped to be able to control how fast and how deep he went, but I still found myself struggling to take in all of him.

Gritting my teeth, I decided Luca was right: I wouldn't be walking tomorrow.

I sat down on his lap, taking his entire length, before I could change my mind.

Raising a hand to cover my mouth, I muffled the sound that fell from it; a gasp that was caused by either pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell which.

Luca's hands had a vice grip on my hips, his jaw clenched tight as he groaned, eyebrows furrowed.

He sat up, his dick still inside of me as he rolled me back over onto my back. Pulling my knees around him, he encouraged my legs to wrap around his torso.

Luca leaned down onto his elbows and cradled the back of my head in his hands, his face buried in the crook of my neck.

His thrusts in and out of me were slow, at first. As the pain dulled, I could feel the pleasure of each stroke, eventually begging him to move faster.

I reached around him, my fingernails digging into his back as he quickened his pace. His tip pressing repeatedly against my cervix, I felt a pleasurable sensation building between my legs.

The only other sounds to be heard besides our moans and heavy breathing was the bed as it creaked with the movements.

He sat up and pulled me up with him; my body falling down onto his lap, taking in his entire length. I held onto him as he thrusted up inside of me, my arms around his shoulders and his hands gripping my waist.

I could feel my desire peaking, the arousal between my legs expanding and my mind going completely blank.

Letting out a spew of expletives, Luca came first. His body went rigid as his dick twitched inside of me, releasing into the condom. My orgasm followed quickly, my body shuddering as I tightened around him, moaning his name.

With shaking arms, Luca laid me back down on the mattress. He pulled out of me and laid down next to me on his back.

My erratic breathing caused a series of sharp pains in my chest, but it was nothing compared to the satisfaction that I felt everywhere else.

I placed a hand against my sweaty chest, feeling my heart still racing.

I opened my eyes and turned my head over to see Luca already staring at me. His hair was strewn in every direction, no doubt due to my tugging and pulling.

He smiled briefly before turning to look up at the ceiling. My eyebrows furrowed as he chuckled.

"We're gunna get in so much trouble for that," he said, his breathing uneven.

I smiled, biting my lip.

Worth it.

We laid there until it had grown dark outside, cuddling into each other, our naked limbs intertwined.

Pushing my hair out of my sweaty face, I tried to sit up and immediately groaned at the dull pain in my hips.

"You think that hurts now?" Luca asked cheekily. "Just wait until the morning."

I leaned over to smack him, his hands quickly covering his dick.

"I'd like to be able to use that again, amore," he said.

Me too, I thought.

He leaned over and turned on the lamp that sat on the other nightstand.

Looking down, I noticed the traces of blood that stained the sheets and duvet.

"I'll go buy another set of sheets in the morning," Luca assured me, seeing it too.

I got off the bed slowly, sucking in a quick breath at the soreness forming between my legs.

"I'm going to shower," I said, hobbling around the bed to the bathroom.

As soon as I had turned on the faucet, I got into the shower and sat down under the stream of water. I watched the water turn pink as it rolled down the drain.

Hearing the shower door open, I turned to see Luca walk in. I smiled sheepishly as he looked down at me.

"I couldn't stand up," I explained. "My legs were still shaking."

He let out an airy chuckle before sitting down behind me, his legs on either side of mine. He gently pulled my shoulders back, letting me rest against his chest.

Luca kissed the side of my wet head before leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"You feel okay?"

I nodded, closing my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

I smiled, nodding again.

"I saw the blood on the sheets," he said. "Just wanted to make sure."

"It was my first time," I reminded him.

"I know. I didn't want it to be so painful, though."

"I'm okay, Luca."

His head bent down to kiss my neck.

"I'll be more gentle next time," he muttered against my skin.

"Please don't," I responded, making him laugh.

He reached above us and grabbed the soap.

"May I?"

I hummed.

My eyes still closed, I relished in the feeling as his soapy hands glided across my skin, washing every inch of me.

He was gentle as he reached between my legs, softly cleansing the tender skin.

After putting the soap away, he rinsed the suds from my body. I reached out and took his hand as he tried to pull it away, moving it back to my center.

"Insatiable," he muttered against my shoulder, placing kisses there.

With my prompting, he fingered me slowly, drawing me to a powerful orgasm; the echo of my moans reverberating within the glass enclosure.

"A fucking symphony," Luca said, kissing his mark.

After our antics had ended in the shower, we both emerged to a steamy bathroom, the mirror completely fogged.

I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out into the bedroom, noticing that Luca had stripped the bed down to the mattress.

"I can go get a few blankets for us," he said. "Or we could sleep in the bed over in the apartment above the garage."

I turned to look at him over my shoulder, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Who said we'd be sleeping?"

- - -

I mean, good for you, girl... She knows what she wants, haha

Don't forget to vote on the chapter and comment your thoughts (if you even have any, lol)

I'll be posting tomorrow's chapter at our normal time :)

Stay dirty, little birdies!

MaybeManhattan .x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.7K 45
How will a human handle her introduction to the supernatural world? How will a powerful werewolf deal with the love of his life being terrified of th...
177K 11.4K 76
[COMPLETE] Kyra's life as a human is over. Bitten and riddled with strange symptoms, she has been ripped from the only life she's ever known and thro...
3.3M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
4.4M 59.8K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...