MATTER, BNHA (on hold)

By -n1trvx

โ„ข๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง โ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–š In which Midoriya Izuku tries to t... More

00 - intro
00 - character info
00 - prologue
01 - green, green, green
02 - if you like piรฑa colada
03 - lucerito
05 - flying corks hit flaming trash
06 - beer pitcher
07 - de dulce
08 - no touching
09 - exam trial 001, failed.

04 - a fleeting encounter

1.1K 73 6
By -n1trvx

"AHHHH!" (Y/n) shot up from her bed after getting sent into alert by the loud scream, she bolted out her room and ran into Izuku's—ignoring the fact that she broke the door down—it's fine, it's was an easy fix. She ended up ripping his bathroom door off of its hinges. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" He turned to her with the most frightened look on his face, "AHHH!" He screamed, again, but this time he pointed at himself and then moved his finger up and down in the air. He was gesturing his new look, the woman visibly deflated in relief.

"You fucking scared the living shit out of me," she exhaled and leaned on the door frame while the door was fixing itself. "Chill out, you had to get a new look. Otherwise you would get recognized sooner or later, now hurry up. I'll make breakfast." She leaned off the door and left the in shock boy to collect himself, walking out of his room—she fixed the first door that broke. And then took a good look at her apartment. 'Something's off,' maybe it was the torn up couches or maybe it was the fact that there were unexplainable bubbles everywhere.

Yeah, maybe that was it. But also..."You did this, you naughty little cat. Didn't you?" The green haired woman turned her head and looked down at the abnormally small cat who was playing with one of the sparkly multi colored bubbles. Lucerito meowed at her innocently, "Ay gato. Comoquiera estás bien bonito~!" She scooped the cat up in her arms and brung him closer, he purred and snuggled up to her hands. She grazed her finger against the white couch and it sewed itself back together, she grabbed one of the bubbles.

'Green...' "Hey, hey, do you have a quirk, Luce?" As if on cue, a yellow bubble popped out of his chest. She blinked at the cat in surprise, "A cat with a quirk...? That's not unusual at all." 'But what happens if I pop one?' The assassin pressed down on the bubble with her thumb and pointer finger. Sure enough, it popped and some sort of mist seeped out of it. 'Is this some type of drug?' She wafted the sparkly mist in curiousness, her eyes immediately shined over and her cheeks tinted pink. The scent made her feel euphoric and relaxed.

'So cool...' She swatted the green mist away and Lucerito crawled up from her shoulder and to her head. 'I'll get started on breakfast now...'

A few moments later

"Um, (Y/n)...why is there a cat sitting on your head?" Izuku had tried to avoid even making eye contact with the cat who's been staring down at him for a more than three minutes now. "And why are there...bubbles? All over the place?" The bushy haired boy was confused, "His name is Lucerito, he found me." Alright, that was even more confusing. "Don't you mean that you found him..?" At this point, he felt like he already knew the answer. "He came to this apartment for help, he's a smart cat. He's keeping us, not the other way around, see, he already got me this ring."

"Better than most of the men I've-" He shoved a piece of french toast in her mouth and decided to not question anything, anymore. She finished chewing with a small frown, "That's was awfully rude." He rose an eyebrow, "I'll make a note to go extra hard on your during training today~!" She held up his training regimen and schedule, his jaw dropped to the floor. "What the heck is this?!" Damn, she knew it was a bit too extreme. "Okay! Hold on, I'm not gonna make you do everything...just work out with me."

"We'll get started on your body strength and training first, then we can move onto actual fighting." She propped her elbow up on the table and placed her chin on her palm as she bit a strawberry. "Whatever it is you're gonna do, you'll probably have to be-" (Y/n) was cut off, "I want to be an assassin." Her fork clattered on the plate, making him grimace. "Like you. I want to be an assassin like you," he announced rather bold and bluntly. "Kid..." The grey furred cat jumped off her head to go wander around. "You for real?"

The bushy haired boy nodded rapidly, "I've been thinking about it a lot. You only kill bad guys, don't you? That's what Zero Two's all about, aren't you?" She sat up straight, "Look, kid. Killing people for a living ain't as easy as it sounds, the people I go after are higher ups. Big bosses and top leaders, it ain't nothing to mess around with. I'm not your mother, so I won't say no or try to control you." His eyes shined at that, "But I'm not a good role model, Izuku. And you can't become an assassin just like that." His lips tugged into a frown.

"You need grueling physical training, you need to learn assassination techniques and most of all—you have to have the mental strength for it. I'm not saying you can't be whatever you wanna be, I'm just saying you gotta be careful with what you pick and choose. It's your decision, and I'll train and guide you obviously, I promised. But I hope you don't think I'm a good person, and you're a good kid, I don't want you to regret ruining that. Because, once you take a life, you can't go back." The green haired boy stared at her with pursed lips.

"But...if you weren't a good person, you wouldn't have saved me from falling. And! I know what you mean by that, but, I want to live my new life with no regrets! So please..." He shot up and out of his seat and bowed. "Train me to become an assassin!" 'This kid...' "Haaah, just eat your food so we can hit the gym. I'm gonna teach you about the underworld tonight, but during the day, I'm working you to the bone." They intensely stared each other down, "Alright! Let's do it!"

Gym! Two hours later

Loud grunts and pants filled the air, 'Loud mother fuckers-' "Hey (Y/n)! Help!" The green haired woman dashed over to her favorite green haired boy who was struggling to bench press four hundred pounds. She grasped the metal bar and easily picked it up, "Do you want to go lower? Was it too much weight for a beginner?" She muttered the last question to herself, Izuku knew he couldn't even lift a fridge. He wondered how good (Y/n)s genes were if he went from barely lifting one hundred and thirty pounds to being able to lift 350.

"Maybe just twenty down..." His chest heaved up and down as his sweat trickling down his face and arms glistened. "As you wish," she took off ten from each side of the bar and placed the weight bar clamps back on. "Tell me when you're tired and when you want to go home, 'kay?" He nodded and she lowered the bar back down, and he wrapped his hands around it. 'He's a quick learner.' She walked back to her bench and placed more weights on her bar. A presence started to walk up to her and she decided to ignore it, but the person continued to place a hand on her shoulder.

"You sure you can handle that much weight, little lady?" Her eye twitched, "Get your grimy hand off my shoulder first." She shrugged the hand off with a look of disgust and easily grabbed the 1,570 pound bar with two fingers. The person behind her gaped and slowly backed away, she glanced back to see no one there anymore. 'Hmph. That's what I thought. But I should probably tell Izuku about his quirk and-' (Y/n) paused her thoughts as three familiar people walked into the gym. Her eyes doubled in size and she quickly put the bar down.

'No, no, no, no. This can't be happening right now, I don't want to see them. I haven't seen them since that.' The green haired woman ignored the three heroes that entered the public gym, one was loud, the other was flirty and the other was lazy and scruffy looking. Obviously, it was Midnight, Eraserhead and Present Mic, but she hadn't seen them since the day Oboro's accident. Well, sometimes Erasure because of her assassination job, which mostly takes place at night. And Eraserhead is an underground hero.

So he patrols during the nighttime, but ever since the accident—she would avoid them at all costs. And this time was no different. "Izuku darling, let's go for a run. Okay? I think this was enough for today," she stood beside him with her back to the three who were doing god knows what. "Huh? But we just got here..." The bushy haired boy pointed out but compiled and placed the weight bar onto the rack above. She internally panicked once she felt their eyes landed on her figure. "This is your first day so we can't go all out or you'll hurt yourself."

She panicked even more when they started sauntering towards them, she could hear a faint mumble saying, "No, it can't be her. We haven't seen her in more than seven years." 'Hizashi...' "But what if it is? We can't just not continue without going finding out." 'And Nemuri.' "Why did we have to come here anyway? There's a gym in U.A." And finally, Aizawa. "Oh, okay. You're kind of right..!" Izuku sat up and she unconsciously gestured him to hurry up a bit, he didn't notice the cue and took his time grabbing his things.

'They're gonna catch up..! Come on Izuku!!'' "Okay, let's go-" The bushy haired boy watched as a woman gently placed her hand around (Y/n)s arm, "Excuse me~!" His lips played a lopsided frown, 'Present Mic, the R-rate hero—Midnight and the underground hero—Eraserhead. What do they want?' Maybe he was just a bit annoyed, and of course he has a right to be. All Might had overshadowed his admiration for heroes, and (Y/n) had steered him away from them. Albeit that was mostly his doing, 'Dammit...'

'I should stop hiding from them anyways, I'm gonna end up with in the same situation sooner or later.' She plastered a soft smile on her face and turned around, "Do you need something?" One thing she needed herself was Midnights hand off of her. Aizawa uncharacteristically flinched, Present Mic let a choked out sound slip past his lips and Midnights eyes widened. Their words died in their throat, so she took a step back and the other woman's hand dropped, "You guys look a little sick, maybe you should go to a clinic."

"Wait-"

The red eyed woman wrapped an arm around Izuku's shoulders and they started walking. "I hope someone else can help you with whatever you needed, I have to go now." The two walked out of the gym and left the three heroes to recollect themselves. "Who was that (Y/n)? Did you know them?" Izuku pushed the door open, the warm summer breeze hit them and the hot sun kissed their faces. "Old acquaintances I try to avoid, let's go, I saw somewhere I need to show you." He hummed, "Why do you try to avoid them?" He jogged after her who started to jog at a fast pace.

"Nothing you need to worry yourself about Izuku." He frowned, "I know we barely just met—and are still getting to know each other—but you're taking me in. I don't want you to keep secrets from me." The green haired woman sighed, "You're right. That's my fault, you really wanna know, huh?" The green haired boy immediately nodded, "Yes..!" He responded a bit too quickly. "Fine, I swear I won't keep secrets from you anymore. So that also means I have something to tell you after I'm done, 'kay?" Another nod. "You know I'm an assassin."

"But you've only heard rumors about my past, what do you know?" Izuku looked up at the sky as he recalled some things, "That you're actually an alien-" She gaped, "Is it because I'm Mexican..?!" He panicked, "No, no!! Because you're so strong, and you used to live in a really tall mountain, oh! And that you came from a family of assassins—er, aliens." (Y/n) tapped her finger on her chin, "Well, I'm not an alien but I did come from a really tall mountain. You wanna see how tall it was?" His eyes shined with interest, she could see them brighten up in her peripheral vision.

She let him catch up to her so they would jog side by side, she then tapped his temple and her memories of the mountains view played in his mind. His lips couldn't contain the noises of awe, "Woaah~!" The mirage of view faded, leaving him with a bashful and content red on his cheeks. "The view is pretty and everything..." Her small smile drooped into a frown, "But you could compare the inside of that stupid mansion to hell." He turned to her with furrowed eyebrows, "My family of assassins were shit, they were all bad people."

"But I was trained by them to become their heir since my older brother left me in the dust. It wasn't training though, rather, they tortured me and I learned how to evolve and adapt by myself. I don't like going into detail, but I fled the place when I was around six years old. I was born with my quirk, y'see, they took advantage of that." They had slowed down their pace as she explained, "What happened when you left?" The image of a boy boy with sept up hair flashed through her mind, "I blew the mountain up while my parents were inside."

"After that..?"

"I met someone...he took me in. That's when I met those three that you saw when we left," she rubbed her eyes. "An accident happened and he died, it was only like a year after. Or just some months, it was nothing so I just lived my life from that point on." 'She looks really sad...' "Thanks for telling me (Y/n)." A hand ruffled his bushy hair, "I still have something important to tell you, but we're here." The green haired duo stopped in front of Takoba Municipal Beach Park. "This place has been a mess for a long time now."

There were an abundance of piles of junk covering the sand and polluting the water. "Right, I heard the view was always so pretty here..." Izuku trailed off as they made their way towards the center of the junk. "Until idiots decided to dump trash in the sea, so it all ends up here." The stopped dead in the middle of the entire mess, the red eyed woman's hair started to float at the same time the trash surrounding—creaked and suspended into the air. He looked around with sparkling eyes, her quirk was always so cool to witness.

(Y/n) turned to him while she messed around with two refrigerators in the air. "You're gonna clean all of this up and once you're done—I'll dispose of it accordingly." He stared at her, "So this is part of my training?" He questioned, she nodded in response. "This is important body training, after body training is finished, we start with your skills and techniques. Assassins don't use their quirk unless they have an inconspicuous one. After all that is done, I'll unlock the quirk you developed after I copied my genes into yours."

The green hair boy froze in confusion, "The quirk I developed..?" He wasn't so surprised, sure, he knew his DNA changed so his plus alpha elements probably did as well. But it was a foreign feeling, maybe even a good one. The woman's power trilled and thrummed, the fridges exploded and the junk dropped to the sand. "Well, let's get started!"

"What?! Now?"

"Yes now! Go, go, go!"

"Wait-!"

-kiyo (2710 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
99.3K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
340K 10.4K 79
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...