My Brother's Co-worker (A Woo...

Bởi NicoleVibezz

"Fuck you!" I said, running out of the house with my purse in my hand. "Veronica, stop." He said, getting in... Xem Thêm

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chatper 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Ayooooo
*NOT A SPINOFF* NEW STORY
Spin Off Maybe?

Chapter 61

302 12 3
Bởi NicoleVibezz

Veronica
(2 weeks later)

"Be careful." Woody said as I got out of the car. I turned around and grabbed the baby seat while holding my dress up a little.

"I told you that dress was gonna be cute." I chuckled as I turned around seeing Maddie standing there also dressed up.

Everybody was at this award ceremony for the guys and the boys as they all were nominated for some award. The New Edition Story had been out for months now and it's already nominated for an award.

"Ight my boys clean up nice." I said, while hugging the guys, boys and girls.

Everyone greeted each other and walked into the building as paparazzi started taking pictures.

Me and the girls stood on the side as the boys did their thing until we got called over for a group photo.

I sat the baby seat down as I got my baby boy out of it. I still remember the day like it was yesterday.
~
(2 weeks ago)

"You okay V?"

"No. This shit hurt."

The day after we were all at Algee's house was the day my water broke, and it ain't fun.

I was in so much pain because I was having back labor. It still feels like my back was on fire.

"Can they hurry up with this shit?!" I groaned as another contraction hit. I squeezed Woody's hand tighter.

The nurse came in to check and see what was going on.

"You almost there ma'am. You're handling this very well, considering that other patients would've been screaming by now." She said, I sighed, biting on my lip.

"Where everybody at?"

"In the waiting room. They haven't left at all."

I've been here for a good few hours now. They've been here since I first got here.

"Tell then I said, they need to go stretch and get something to eat."

"Fuck no." I heard Algee's voice come from Woody's phone. "We'll get something after we see the baby."

I groaned once again as another contraction hit. "I'm not having no more kids."

"You gone give me some more nieces and nephews." Woody turned the phone to show Dani's face all in the camera, making me lightly smile.

Then my doctor walked in, checking to see what was going on.

"Imma call y'all back."

"No just keep us on the line. Place us on the counter."

Woody put his phone down as the doctor told me to get ready to push.

I pushed letting out a long scream cause it felt like I was getting ripped apart. Literally.

Woody held my hand as he leaned over towards the doctor.

"Awe shit." He said, and before I could blink, his ass was on the floor.
~
"You gave me hell." I said, lightly smiling as Dario was now in my arms.

He was a brownskin baby and had curly ass hair.

Woody got him out of my arms since I've had him for the longest. He had the biggest smile on his face as Dario wrapped his hand around Woody's finger.

Then everyone came in. Woody's parents were here as well. Nice people.

Everyone gathered around Woody, looking at Dario.

"Ma pass me my bag right there." After she passed me my bag, I reached in it and grabbed 20 dollars.

"Here nigga." I said as Woody chuckled, taking the 20.

Dario Amir McClain.

4 lbs and 6 oz.
~
(Present)

"And the award goes to.... The New Edition Story Cast!"

We all clapped and screamed as the guys and boys walked up to achieve the award.

"Huh. I never thought I'd be standing up here, achieving an award anytime soon, but look where we are. I thank God for giving me the opportunities around me. I'd like to thank my mom, my pops, my family for helping me throughout my life. And last, I wanna thank my Fiancé for always pushing me to go the farthest with everything I do and for always being there for me when I need her. I love y'all. Thank you." We clapped as Luke got done with his speech.

Yes you heard right. Luke proposed to Maddie a good week ago and they are now engaged.

Everyone soon finished their speeches as it got down to the last person, Woody.

"Like Luke said, I never thought I'd be up here actually achieving an award. Without God, none of this would've been possible so I thank Him for my strength throughout everything. I'd like to thank my family and friends who are considered family, for y'all kept me going too and I appreciate it. I wanna thank my girlfriend, Veronica Smith, for putting up with me for the last year and for giving me the one blessing I will never take advantage of. I'm so thankful to call you and Dario my family. Also to the fans that's been down since day one. I love and appreciate y'all too. We love yall." With that, all the guys walked off stage as we clapped and hollered for them.
~
"I will not claim this negative energy." We all laughed as Dani crosses her arms.

We were now back at me and Woody's house after the ceremony and just fucking around.

"It's true tho. You are the craziest girl here, Dani." Ryan said, chuckling. "Ain't that right, Algee?"

"Uh uh. Y'all ain't bringing me into this." I laughed as Algee shook his head.

"Second crazier tho. Gotta be Camryn." She looked at me with her mouth gapped open.

"I second that." Myles said, shaking his head. "Crazy as a motherfucker."

"Y'all lying. I'm the nicest one out of all of y'all."

Everyone looked at her before the whole room started talking at once. I shook my head as I got up and went to see about Dario.

He was laying in his crib, still sleep as I just stood there, admiring him. My first child.

"Thank you." I heard as arms snakes around me. I turned around as I hugged Woody back. "For what?"

"For everything. For my first child. For the encouraging words. For giving me a second chance. Everything." I hugged him tighter as we swayed side to side.

"I love you V."

"I love you too."
-
The End!

Thank y'all for reading, I appreciate it so much. This is a long ass book😭. But once again I appreciate those that voted and commented and just read it. I might make another book soon so stay tuned! I love y'all 💕

~N

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

312K 7.5K 39
Ever wondered what it would be like to be to in a relationship with one of the actors of new edition. Well you can... experience the love you share b...
1.5M 21K 91
"Don't act like you hate me just because he does, we both know that you force yourself to hate me." He whispered in my ear. I gulped. "As long as y...
4.7K 205 25
Her sister is engaged and with child while her cousin is married to her lifelong boyfriend. Kimberley Wallace-Tresvant, however, doesn't have anyone...
410K 9.4K 109
Just Max Mayfield imagines. Enjoyyyy. The updates will be kinda slow for a while but just hang with me. Changing this to Max and Sadie imagines so mo...