๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - ๐˜ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By elhotchner

โThis is my family now, alright?โž ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ... More

I. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
III. โGo to hell, Prewettโž
IV.โI need my family, I need my brotherโž
V.โMy bad, Mrs Rosierโž
VI. โTomorrow at dawnโž
VII. โThe Prophecy!โž

II. โIs this it, Rosie?โž

1.6K 70 26
By elhotchner

❝Is this it, Rosie?❞

Rosalyn Adore Potter Ϟ

Rosalyn's sweaty palm held James' in the tightest grip, no longer wearing her wedding dress, instead dressed in James' shirt and baggy joggers. "You must be joking!" Euphemia's voice raised, echoing through the main hall of The Potter Mansion.

"Mother, please-"

"Jameson, I forgave you so easily when you impregnated the muggle-born, I didn't force you into marriage like your grandparents insisted! And yet, you embarrass me once again" She continued, shaking her head, her hand pressed against her forehead.

Rosalyn glanced at Sirius and Regulus, looking down to the floor, "And of all the people you could bind yourself too, bind our legacy too, it's her" Euphemia spat, Rosalyn scoffed lightly - she couldn't help herself, she shook her head at Regulus, who's eyes were now blazing with fury.

"Mother!" James' voice rose, as Euphemia turned to her son with a look of shock, "You've always spoken so lowly of The Sacred Twenty-Eight yet ignore the way that Rosie's been treated?" He scoffed.

"You'd rather her be forced into marriage after marriage, to families of blood purity, you'd rather the girl I love be forced into a life that isn't a life at all?" James continued, shaking his head, "Then you are not the Mother that raised me, my Mother taught me to be a brave Gryffindor, to help the oppressed, to fight the good fight no matter the consequences!"

Euphemia took a step away from her son, looking down to the floor as guilt seeped over her face, "I don't understand your blind hate for me, Mrs Potter, maybe it's something to do with the hostility between me and Evans, maybe it's my heritage, or maybe it's the fact that my late husband died in the place of your son" Rosalyn spoke, clearing her throat.

"The way my fathers have treated me, my sisters, The Sacred Twenty-Eight, the way they treated Evan? It's unspeakable, yet you care for my dearest cousins so well" She cast a smile at Sirius and Regulus, "As though they are not cut from the same cloth. Your hatred for me is unexpected, unnecessary, unwarranted and yet I am now bonded to you via the purity of a marriage promise"

Rosalyn glared up at Euphemia, and for a second she got Deja Vu to her Great Uncle's funeral, "I have too many family members that are already enemies, I have too many people I need to tarnish, please do not make me add your name to that list"

The silence was deafening, as the 17 year old stared into the elder woman's eyes. The 45 seconds of glares felt like forever, until Euphemia finally sighed, "Take the keys to Potter Cottage, I can't look at you right now, I'll send Darcy with your belongings"

Euphemia didn't look at the four teenagers again, the door slamming against it's frame as she left, "What in the hell was that?"

James hand fell from Rosalyn, who rolled her eyes, running a hand through her hair, "That my dear friend, was the Black attitude showing through, we don't really take disrespect lightly" Regulus laughed, throwing his arm over Rosalyn's shoulders.

"By disrespecting my Mother in her own manor? I won't act like her actions are reasoned because they aren't, but either we're yours" James sighed, pulling at his hair.

"So, Potter Cottage, ay?" Sirius questioned, his hands stuffed in his trouser pockets.

"You've officially been kicked out of your second manor" James teased, slapping Sirius on the back with a laugh.

Ϟ

Rosalyn couldn't help feel at ease in the small cottage, all her life she'd been in large manors, mansions and castles as holiday homes. Each with dungeons and secret rooms, hexes covering them and dark magic burned into the walls.

Potter Cottage felt homey, covered in greenery, with a large back garden that she could imagine Harry running through or at the moment crawling. Inside six bedrooms, one already decorated as the most beautiful nursery, the lounge was covered in soft red velvet blankets, a fire place and many books in the walls.

Darcy, the Potters Houself continued to pop in and out of the cottage, bringing James' belongings along with Sirius' and Regulus'. Each four determined their own rooms, along with Darcy bringing Harry's stuff.

It was getting dark, as the clock turned 9pm, Rosalyn laid on soft red bed, staring out her window as the rain battered against it. She jumped back at the knock on the door, smiling at Regulus.

He was quick to jump into her bed, the brunette leaned against him instantly, reminding them both of the sleepovers they had as children, "Are you okay?"

Rosalyn sighed, "I don't know, Reggie" She admitted, "I left Gideon in the dirt today, I just couldn't stand it, Reg', Bellatrix and Mother acting as though they didn't kill Evan, as though we could just go back to normal" Rosalyn whispered.

"Adore, may I speak freely?" Regulus questioned.

"Of course, dear cousin, when haven't we?"

"Once this last term is over, I do not wish to go to Hogwarts, not without you, this fight it's going to be much darker then we ever thought, I don't know how far we can trust Dumbledore to keep us safe, Adore" He spoke.

"I agree, without myself and Sirius, I don't want you there, my fear, dear cousin, is we want to do what is good, but are you willing to face the consequences? We won't be battling faceless soldiers, we will be hexing our family, our cousins, our parents, the children we grew up with" Rosalyn wipes her eyes, pressing a kiss onto Regulus' head, "My sisters I do not fear, I've been so close to destroying Bellatrix on multiple occasions but I know if it was you, or Sirius, I wouldn't even put up a fight"

Regulus stayed silent, until the two turned their attention to Sirius, "Black family meeting without me?" He teased, as the duo sat up, moving over on the bed to offer Sirius a spot.

"Haven't you heard? I'm a Potter now" Rosalyn laughed, flaunting her ringless finger jokingly.

Sirius chuckled, shaking his head, "My bestfriend marrying my darling cousin, sure Moony's gonna love hearing this story" He spoke.

It wasn't much longer until both The Black Brothers, returned to their own rooms and beds, whilst Rosalyn got tucked up in her own. She fell into a deep slumber rather quickly, soft snores escaping her mouth.

Evan stared at her, as she awoke, a smile clear on his face, "Rosie, or should I say Mrs Potter?" He teased, offering the brunette a hand, she took it with a roll of her eyes.

"Evy" Rosalyn whispered, her arms looping around his neck, "I miss you" She admitted, her fingers combing through his soft pale hair.

"I know" He smiled, "You know this is real don't you? That when you try hard enough, you'll always be welcome in this reality" Evan spoke, pulling from Rosalyn's grip and lacing her fingers through his.

"I shouldn't come here, you know that" Rosalyn sighed, her eyes filling with tears as she looked into Evan's blue.

"I know" Evan dropped his hand from Rosalyn, "Looks like you didn't need me to save you from an alliance after all, it was a great runaway act, although I've never seen The Sacred Twenty-Eight so angry" He continued.

"You watch over me still?"

"Of course I do, mostly you although recently I've taken to watching over my mother, she's struggling deeply still and my father, he's getting too entangled with yours" Evan ran a hand through his hair, "Rosie your smart, you know what your father is creating, but he's already created four, I keep catching glimpses into the conversation - I want to help you, I do, but Rosie there's not much more I can do" He sighs, Rosalyn gives him a small smile, nodding her head.

"Evan, how do I put you to rest?"

Evan's eyes widened in a look of horror, "No! I refuse, if-if you did that Rosalyn, I'd never be able to see you again, I wouldn't be able to slip between the cracks of our realms, I couldn't even watch over you! Simply sit in the sullen area of my families heritage, wait until somebody I loved joined me but Rosie, you wouldn't, even in a hundred years when you pass to my realm, you are not a Rosier" He stumbled over his words, shaking his head, "Your a Potter"

"Ev-"

"Is this is it Rosie? I save you from Malfoy, I put my life on the line, hell, I die for James Potter and you abandon me as soon as you finally get the marriage you want?" Evan hissed, staring down at Rosalyn.

"Evan Rosier!" She shouted, looking up at him with a blaze of fury, "Don't you dare act like this is on me, you left me, you died!" Her voice cracks, tears forming in her eyes, "They isn't a day that passes that I don't think of you, of you and our child, I lost you, found myself carrying the heir to the Rosier legacy, a baby that carried your DNA, the closest thing to you and then that died too"

"All I wanted was to be enough for you, Rosie, I wanted to save you from Malfoy for my own selfish reason of needing you, all the darkness in my life was over bearing and then you came in the brightest light in the baddest form" Evan rushes his words, his hands cupping Rosalyn's cheeks, "And you was so in love with Potter-"

"I was in love with you too"

"I know, I know, but sweet Rosie, you never noticed how much I needed you, until Potter left you in the mud, and I died for him, because I thought I would've survived too, I needed to save him otherwise you'd hate me, and d'ya know what the last thing I heard was?"

Rosalyn looked up at Evan, with a wide eyed gaze, "My wife, the love of my short, bitter life, screaming the other mans name"

Rosalyn awoke covered in sweat, her hand flew to her mouth as she cursed Evan's name, she threw James' jumper over herself, "Lumos" She whispered, using her wand fo guide her through the cottage.

The brunette looked through the many book titles covering the walls of Potter Cottage, she sighed, taking a seat on one of the leather chairs. Her mind raced to the large library of Black Manor, being surrounded by dark magic wasn't something she loved but it sure came in handy.

"Rosalyn?"

She turned to James, giving him a short smile, "Hi, Jamesy" She whispered, as the older man approached her, dressed only in his pyjama bottoms.

"It's three am, love" James stated, bending down to press a kiss against her forehead.

"Couldn't sleep" She admitted with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Your overthinking again, aren't you?" He asked, bending down to Rosalyn's height, "Adore, Gideon will be fine, we are fine, we have one more term at Hogwarts and then it'll be you and me, little Harry" James re-assures, his hand cupping her cheek.

"James" Rosalyn gulped, looking up at him, "I need to put my Evan to rest"

He gave her a small, sympathetic smile, "And we'll do that together too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 30 4
๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐Ÿ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ; ๐๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 94 19
แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹s แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€ส. ษชษด า“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดœแด…ษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡แด„แด›สŸส sแด„ส€ษชแด˜แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด„แด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แดแดœแด›, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษชแด‡แด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€แด›แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡...
743K 15.2K 33
โ L O V I N G Y O U I S T H E W I L D E S T A D V E N T U R E I ' V E E V E R B E E N O N โž
1K 95 10
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...