My Girl - JJ Maybank x female...

By ellajge

Best friends since 3rd grade, Riley and JJ have always been there for each other, especially after Riley's pa... More

Characters
Meet The Pogues
Agatha you crazy lady
Motel or meth lab?
Your move broski
Just act fricking normal
Redfield
The Rooster
Holy shit
Its a little tootsie roll!
Stuck up bitch
Author update-
You wish loverboy
Its just you! Okay, its you!
You ready to go losers?
I love you Riley
Who wants me?
Keep calm and carry on
Thats my girl
Telling the god damn truth
You powerpuff girls have fun!
Dumbass
Skeeter
I love it when you smile
Woogity woogity woogity
Code red
Girlfriend huh?
Going home
The cats ass
Pogues for life
Yucatan
The airstrip.
Gone.
Always.
The end.
......

What happiness feels like

1.2K 12 2
By ellajge

"Look man we can walk on our own!"
JJ shouted at the security guard who was now dragging him and Riley out into the open, the rest of the party staring at them, some in disbelief, most in disgust.

"We've got legs can't you see that?" Riley shouted at the man.

"Look I really appreciate what you did back there, but let us just walk out by ourselves" JJ told the security guard, but he kept pulling them along regardless.

As they were dragged out, JJ was grabbing peoples drinks out their hands, whilst Riley grabbed the cigarette out of an old mans mouth, and smoked it herself, winking at him as she did so.

"Leave it to the men and women in uniform!" JJ shouted the rest of the party goers as Riley laughed at him.

"Let's hear it for them!" Riley shouted, and her and JJ began clapping.

"Rose! Looking like lady Liberty!" JJ shouted and pointed at the woman

"Be careful not to take out wards eye later tonight, if you get what I mean!" Riley said winking at the woman.

Suddenly kie was shouting above Riley and JJ.

"Let go of them! You can't just boot them!" She began "I invited them here, I'm a member of this club!"

Riley could see her mom and dad trying to tell her to be quiet but she continued shouting at the security guard until he released the grip on our arms.

Suddenly JJ shoved the security guard backwards, and started running off down the beach. Kie looked on in disbelief, whilst Riley's eyes widened at the scene, but couldn't stop a smile creeping onto her face.

"Mandatory meeting at Rixtons you two!" JJ shouted at Riley and kie.

"Pope you too alright?" He winked and smirked at the boy before continuing his run down the beach.

Riley looked at kie as if to ask her what to do next, whilst kie looked at her for the same confirmation.

"Come on guys workers of the world unite, throw off the chains!" JJ shouted to them.

Riley could hear Kies parents begging her not to go, but with one smirk from Riley to kie, they both nodded their heads and began running down the Beach.

"Come on ry!" JJ shouted to the girl as she ran towards him, a huge smile on both their faces.

Riley ran into JJs arms as he picked her up and swung her round, the rest of the group hugging each other too as they finally all reunited.

'This is what happiness feels like' Riley thought to herself as she stayed in JJs arms.

The other three ran ahead as JJ suddenly pulled Riley's head away from his shoulder, and kissed her.

Their mouths fitting together like it was meant to be, their tongues moving together in perfect synchronisation. It was just perfect. They pulled away from each other and stared into each other's eyes for a second before smiling and then laughing, and continuing to chase their friends down the beach.

The five teens built a fire pit in a forest and sat around it, happy to all be reunited with their best friends.

Riley and JJ sat opposite each other, and kept smirking to each secretly about what had just happened between them.

Riley looked down to the floor and smiled thinking that tonight couldn't have gone more perfect.

"So guys my dads already gonna kill me so what's this emergency meeting about?" Pope asked the group.

John B gave JJ the finger guns
"Might as well tell them man before we're gaffed" JJ said to John b as the rest of the group looked between the two in anticipation, waiting for an answer.

"You ready for this?" John B asked them all

"Yeah!" All three answered at the same time.

"So the gold never went down with the royal merchant" John B began telling the group.

"Here we go again with this" pope rolled his eyes.

"Let him speak pope" Riley snapped at the boy before focusing her attention back on John B.

"It's been here the whole time" John B smiled at the rest of the group "it's on the island"

"Are you serious!" Kie said to him, looking between him and JJ.

"Oh my god!" Riley smiled.

"I'd like to voice my skepticism" pope began.

"Of course you would" Riley mumbled so only kie could hear and rolled her eyes as kie laughed. 

"Could i please present you with my evidence sir" John B said in a bad British accent.

"Proceed" pope said, clearly still not convinced.

" so" John B began "in my backpack I have a letter from Denmark tanny"

"Is this  where I pretend to know who that is?" Riley asked

"Yeah who the fuck is that?" Kie said agreeing

"Denmark tanny was a slave that survived the royal merchant wreck. Check this out" John B said unfolding the letter from his backpack

As kie and Riley began reading the letter John B carried on explaining.
"Okay slaves weren't mentioned as crew members on the ship, but my dad found the complete manifest. That was his big discovery. So Tanny used the gold from the merchant to buy his freedom."

Kie whistled to pope and passed him the letter

"After that he brought his farm and that farm is, drumroll please" John B said, the rest of the pogues doing a drumroll on their legs, all excited "tannyhill plantation"

"Tannyhill?" Kie asked in disbelief
"Yeah so after that he used his money to free even more slaves, and then he sold a shit ton of rice, which pissed off all the white planters, and then, they decide to lynch him. So on the day they were coming to get him, he writes a letter to his son as a farewell, and on the last line of that letter, he leaves a coded message about where to find the gold." John B finished.

"Where?" Kie said excited.

"Harvest the wheat in parcel nine near the water" John B told them but they all looked at him confused.

"Except there's no wheat. Wheat is code for gold, you see check this out" John B said showing them a section of the letter "the gold is in parcel nine near the water!" He concluded.

Kie and Riley looked at each other laughing in excitement, as the other joined in.

"Okay so what now?" Riley asked him

"All we need is an original survey map of the property, and we've found the gold!" John B told them

Riley looked over to pope to use his brains to know whether this was real or not.

"Okay so this might actually have a small chance of actually being true" pope smiled

"If pope believes, I'm sold" Riley smiled.

JJ ran over and picked John B up, hugging him
"Woah woah fire youre near the fire!" John B told him

"I'm so proud of you right now" JJ told John B

"So guys what's the plan, how do we get the map?" Pope asked the group.

"Good question. so Sarah Cameron's coming tonight and she's gonna bring an original survey of the map-" John B began.

"Wait wait hold on" kie interrupted him "Sarah Cameron? Why Sarah?"

"This is gonna be good" JJ whispered to Riley from behind her and she snorted out a laugh.

"So Sarah um- she, she got me into the archives in chapel hill yesterday and that's where I got the letter" John B said, already wincing at Kies reaction that hadn't come yet.

"You were in chapel hill with Sarah Cameron?" Kie asked in disbelief

"Yeah um-" John B started

" he was Macking her" JJ added on and Riley had to cover her mouth to stop herself from either laughing or swearing, she didn't know which.

"I wasn't Macking" John B tried to defend himself.

"You were totally Macking Sarah Cameron" Riley agreed

"I wasn't Macking on her Okay? I was using her for ... access"

"There was an access alright" JJ muttered making Riley laughing and pope itch the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Did you tell her about the treasure?" Kie asked angrily.

"I was just trying to get into the archives!" John B tried to defend himself.

"Is that a yes?!" Kie shouted in disbelief.

"I- I left out key details!"

"Yo what!? You let a kook in on our secret? What about pogue life? What about the t shirt company bro?" She shouted at the boy.

" I was just using her for information!"

"Why don't I believe you?" She asked.

"I'm trying to make us filthy rich here! Okay so that we can pay off a boat or or send you to autopsy school to look at dead bodies and shit!" John B said pointing at pope, who held his hands up as if to say don't get me involved in this shit.

"Look you guys know me. Do I look like the kind of guy to fall for Sarah Cameron?" He asked them.

"Uh, do you want us to answer that?" Pope asked

"Yes. Yes you do" Riley said at the same time

"Look you don't know her yet! I do!" Kie yelled "you can't trust her!"

"Her brother did hit me in the back with a golf club" pope added

"He tried to lift my dress up like half an hour ago" Riley added holding her hand up to contribute. JJs jaw tightened and he placed a protective hand on Riley's shoulder from behind her. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Rafe and Sarah are two different humans" John B said.

"Are you seriously justifying that right now?" Riley asked, slightly annoyed.

"What did she do to you exactly?" JJ asked kie.

"She's- she's like a spitting cobra. First she blinds you and then-"

"This is a bad analogy" pope interrupted her

"Listen to me!" Kie fully raised her voice now "whatever we get she's gonna try to take!" She told them all seriously.

"Okay let's discuss this another time, let's just head back to the van, get the map and then think what we will do about Sarah later, okay?" Riley said to the group. Kie rolled her eyes and John B looked the other way

"okay?" She raised her voice looking between the two
"Yes"
"Fine"

The teens headed back to the van, and sat waiting until it was time to meet Sarah.

"Alright let's go it's time!" JJ said to the group.

"Um hey I think I'm gonna do this one by myself" John B told the group, stopping them from shuffling out the van.

"Really?" JJ asked, getting back inside the van

"Look I just don't wanna spook Sarah with the whole peanut gallery" John B said

"Right" Riley said sarcastically, shuffling back into the van and sitting next to JJ.

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all" Kie said to the group

"Kie we are not involving her okay?" John B told her "It's just like a -uh - business meeting"

JJ pretended to deep throat something whilst pope and Riley laughed at him.

"Look once we've got what we need we cut her loose alright?" John B told kie

"Promise me nothings happening between you two" Kie asked

"Nothing is happening kie"

"I'm being serious!" She told the boy

"Okay!"

"This isn't about you. And this isn't about us. This is about her. Dude she's gonna get inside your head. Just promise me nothing is happening between you guys."

"I promise"

"That was really believeable" JJ said sarcastically

"I believed it" Riley shrugged

"A hundred percent believeable" pope added

"Anyways I'm gonna go take care of business" John B said hopping out the van as kie rolled her eyes.

"Yep we will be here in this hot ass car whilst it's lightning" Riley said to the boy as he hopped out.

"He's deffo Macking her" Riley spoke up after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh yeah definitely"

"100%"

"Yup"

JJ placed his hand on Riley's thigh, next to where her hand was resting. She slowly moved her hand closer to his until they were touching. She plucked bravery out of nowhere and grabbed JJs hand in hers, and he looked at her in shock, but then smiled, and she smiled back

"So whats going on between you two ?" Pope asked the two, breaking their eye contact making them both stare at pope. Riley smiled and opened her mouth to answer but JJ spoke first.

"What?" JJ asked as he dropped her hand.

Riley looked at him as if to ask why, but he refused eye contact. The next thing they heard was screaming.

Authors note- so I'm currently self isolating, so hopefully in the next 10 days I'll get loads of chapters out. Please check out my other story that I've started today "alive"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 343 13
Y/N just moved to the Outer Banks with her aunt after her mother's death, she's never been there only few weeks at summer but never got along with no...
428K 4.7K 51
✨mOlD iS gOoD fOr YoU iTs JuSt A nAtUrAl oRgAnIsM✨ ✨But you..Don't like freedom very much now do ya cupcake?✨ ✨bOnG wAtEr?✨ ✨what the fffff fu- fudgg...
570K 10.7K 19
˚.༄┊ 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐔. ( ᴊᴊ ᴍᴀʏʙᴀɴᴋ. ) ✧˖*°࿐ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 flora finds herself in the awkward predicament that includes a treasur...
114K 2.5K 37
BOOK ONE (NOT EDITED, BEWARE OF SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES IN EARLY CHPATERS!!) Pogue Princess Y/N Y/L/N is faced with a whirlwind of events after sh...