The Bionic and The science ex...

By HerminoneG

Your Y/n L/n your have powers but only because your evil mother used you as a science experiment. You have So... More

Crush, Chop and Burn part 1
Crush Chop and Burn Part 2
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats on a train
Smart and Smarter
Exoskeleton VS Grandma
Bionic Brithday Fail
Death Spiral Smackdown
The Future Called
The chip switch
Drone Alone
A/n
Dude wheres my lab?
Air leo
Night of the living Virus
Misson Invisible
A/n
Concert in a can
Misson Space
Season 2 book

Chore wars

1.7K 44 14
By HerminoneG

(Outfit)

Y/n was in the kitchen with Tasha talking. Leo then walked in with yellow gloves, a scuba divers mask and a bucket. Y/n covered her mouth to conceal her laugh.

"Ok toilets clean, bathtubs clean, sinks clean and may I just say you people are disgusting" Leo said.

"Here is your chore money" Tasha said handing Leo money. Y/n helps her but not for the money just because she has help her with everything and treats her like a daughter.

"Sweet. I have enough money to see the new pig zombie movie and get a t-shirt. Pig zombie: Cruise ship massacre in 3-D. Hungry hogs on the high seas"

"That's what your going to use your money for?" Y/n asked

"What would use you money"

"Well i would save it all to plan a trip somewhere away form here.... or away from you" Y/n said jokingly pointing to Leo walking to the couch. Leo took off a yellow glove and threw it at her. She laughed and hit the glove away. Tasha sat on the couch saying that he can't watch that movie. The bionics walked in. Y/n grabbed the glove from the floor and stood next to Leo.

"Leo I know you want to be a superhero but that's the worst costume ever" Adam said. They started laughing.

"I was cleaning the bathroom so I can get some money to see my favorite movie. But someone who shall remain nameless." Y/n saw Tasha on the couch and walked to her.

"Question: do I have permission to hit Leo in the head with this gloves?" Tasha looked at Leo

"Yes you do" Y/n walked back to Leo and bionics. Tasha explained how they get money for doing chores. After y/n tried hitting Leo in the back of the head but Leo turned around and it hit his face. Water splashed on him. Y/n was containing her laugh and looked confused. The bionics laughed and Tasha put her face in the magazine.

"I used the gloves to clean the toilet Y/n!" Y/n was trying not to laugh

"Oh- I...... well uh- that's..... eh.... that must suck" Leo looked at her. "S-Sorry" She was containing her laugh.

"Hehe funny..... really funny" He said walking to the bucket.

"Uh.... Leo?"y/n asked backing up. She accidentally bumped into adam. Leo grabbed the bucket. Y/n tried running but Adam held her in place. She started trying to get out of his grip. "Adam let me go! Tasha help!"

"Sorry I hear Donald" Tasha said leaving

"Traitor!! Leo it was your mom she let me!" Leo walked closer to her "Bree! Chase! Help me!"

"Sorry n/n you did this to yourself" Chase said as him and Bree laughed

"Adam let me go!" She then realized she had powers she tried using her sonic waves. But it was too late Leo threw the water on her. She gasped accidentally releasing her sonic waves her and Adam fell back. She immediately got up "LEO!!"

"I'd run Leo" Chase said.

"Don't need to tell me twice." Leo ran out screaming. Y/n tried chasing after him but Chase held her back

"Leo get back here! Chase let me go." She said trying to get out of him grip.

"Adam Bree go help Leo hide."

"No!"

"On it"

"No you don't! get back here!" Chase grabbed her and pulled her back pushing her into a wall pinning her hands above her. Y/n went wide eye, started blushing and stop struggling. Chase leaned closer to her.

"You should probably go home and change. You just got toilet water dumped on you." Y/n just nodded and Chase let her go. She started walking out the door but stop

"Wait you can't tell me what to do!" She started walking back but Chase grabbed her and lead her out the door "Fine! Tell Leo I'll get him back!" With that she super speed home making sure no one saw her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Outfit)

Y/n walked in front of the Davenports house. She took 3 showers just to get the toilet water out. She walked in and saw Adam spraying on pants.

"Wh- you know what I'm not going to ask"

"You go the toilet water out?" Bree asked going up to her and hugging her.

"Yea..... after 3 showers." Chase went up to her and connected their lips.

"I'm still mad at you" Y/n mumbled into the kiss. Chase pulled away.

"And why's that?"

"You stopped me from killing Leo...... speaking of which where is Leo?"

"Not saying."

"Whatever" Y/n went and sat on the couch but Chase picked her up and sat her on his lap turned to her side. Y/n tried to ignore him but he made it hard. He laid kisses all over her face, he lightly tickled her causing her to squeal, and played with her hair. She gave in and just stopped ignoring him. They started talking and Adam came back.

"I spent my last five bucks on this whole basket of used socks"

"You don't even wear socks" Chase said

"Hello sock puppets" Adam said with socks on his hands

"So you bought that with the money you got from your chores? What about you Chase, Bree?" Y/n asked

"I spent it starting my hideous babies collection." Bree started showing them the dolls.

"Ok Bree I know it in the name but there hideous why would you want them" (no hate to people who have them I just put it for the story sorry)

"They are cute" Bree said

"What about you Chase?" Adam asked

"I bought a financial security. That's right just me and my money for the rest of my life" Y/n looked at him and lifted an eyebrow. "And my baby of course." He said grabbing her chin and kissing her. She started blushing at the nickname. He usually just called her y/n or n/n.

Tasha walk in and Adam hit Chase in the shoulder cause them to break apart. They looked and saw Tasha.

"Don't mind me. I'm not here, continue" She said walking into the kitchen. The bionics went to Tasha for some money form Chores

"You guys have to wait until next week" She said than walked out

"No wait I'm down to my last 2 pairs of spray on jeans"

"And I have to get that Drooling Debbie doll she part of a set with Barfy Betty. How cute is she?"

"Now now now if only you have saved your money you'd be feeling as secure as- oh who am I kidding? I need more money too"

"Y/n!" Bree ran and sat next to the girl. Y/n looked at her. "Maybe you could ask your parents? For your best friend?" Adam them came and picked her up

"No im her best friend"

"I'm her boyfriend!" Chase said

"You guys! Adam put me down!" Adam put y/n down. "Look my mom doesn't give money for doing chores and to be honest there isn't much to do at my house. We clean every 5 days making sure everything is good and in place" Y/n sat back on the couch.

"Wait why don't we just sell out things like the neighbors did" Bree said "there is plenty of stuff around here that no one uses"

"Yea like..... this figurine or this book or this pillow" Chase said

"Hey I use that" Adam said

"For what?" Chase asked. Adam grab the pillow and hit him. Chase landed on y/n's lap. She started laughing. He looked at Adam.

"What you asked" Chase looked at him girlfriend who was laughing. She covered her mouth. He tackled her onto the couch and pinned her hand next to her. He just lean and kissed her. Adam and Bree left disgusted and went to look for things to sale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People where in the house buying things y/n was standing by the door trying to welcome people but she sounded bored. Another person had entered.

"Welcome. Enjoy" Y/n said plainly

"Y/n sound more enjoyable like this 'welcome to out indoor yard sell nice to touch, pretty to hold, but if you break it consider it sold.'" Adam said. Just than a cute boy had walked in. He look and saw y/n

"Hello" He said trying to flirt with her

"Can I help you?" Y/n said not looking up from her phone.

"Actually you can"

"What do you need?" She asked rolling her eyes

"How about your number. Maybe I could take you out some time" Chase was watching the whole thing. He was helping a customer. He trusts her he knows she would do something but if had laid one hand on her than that's when chase would lost it.

"No"

"Excuse me"

"Your excused" She smirk she saw Chase done with the person and walked over to him. She grabbed him by the shirt and smashed her lips onto her. She pulled away and turned to the guy. "I said your excused" They guy just walked out. "I'm so sick of guys doing that"

"I'm sorry"

"No its fine I can handle them and scare them away but it's so tiring" y/n put her head on his shoulder.

"I mean your beautiful so it makes sense on why they do it.... but just know if they lay one hand on you they won't live for another second" Chase said. Y/n started blushing and buried her head into hits shoulder. Chase chucked at the girl and kiss the top of her head. Just then they saw a person walk away with Adams backpacks. They both walked to Bree

"Did you just sell away Adam's bacon backpack?" Chase asked "That's so wrong and greedy and underhanded of you."

"I'll give you half to buy you silence" Bree said handing Chase money

"Didn't see a thing" Y/n was looking at Bree with her eyebrow raise

"How much do you want?"

"Nothing. I won't say anything but just know the truth will come out"

"You don't want any money to keep you quiet?"

"I'm sharing with her Bree." Chase said. He grabbed her hand and walked away.

"Hey guys check out what I found on a shelf in the lab." Adam said placing a box on the table

"It's jewelry box." Chase said

"Oh I was thinking we could sell the bubble wrap but the box works too" Chase, Y/n and Bree all walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Bree were pouring coffee and Adam and Chase were siting down counting their money. Just then Donald walked in the kitchen.

"You guys haven't seen a jewelry box" Bree and y/n looked at each other while Adam and Chase looked up from their money.

"Is if a little brown wooden one with a gold heart on top of it?" Bree asked as the girls both turned around.

"Yes!"

"Nope haven't see it" Y/n said Turing around again.

"Me either." Adam said looking back at his money

"Same" Bree said turning around with y/n

"Nope not me" Chase said looking at him.

"Me either ag- again" Adam said

"I don't know what happened to it. It was Tasha's Grandma's. I was going to fix it for her and surprised her with it. If you guys see it let me know"

"See what?" Tasha asked walking into the kitchen

"See- see uh that new reality show about the dog and the- and the bear. They uh fall in love and fight crime. It's adorable. It's on tv right now let's go watch it" They left. Y/n and Bree walked to Adam and Chase.

"I can't believe we sold Tasha's Jewelry box" Chase said

"I can't believe we ruined his surprise" Bree said. Y/n nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe no one bought this peanut butter" Adam said.

"We have to fine a way to get it back" y/n said. They all nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Outfit)

The next day the bionics and y/n were in the lab trying to think of ways to get the jewelry box.

"So that neighbor who bought the jewelry box agree to sell it back to us" Bree said walking in.

"Really?" Y/n asked

"For $200"

"What?! No! Who does he think he is! We gave it to him for $70! Why is he trying to give it back for $200!?"

"It's antique so that how much he selling it for" Bree said

"I don't care what it is! We sold it to him for $70!"

"Y/n calm down we can er it back. We just have to put our money together" Bree said looking at her siblings at the end. They ended up small trying to get Chase's brief case. Chase locked himself in the capsule with the brief case. Bree turned on the fan making it fly everywhere in his capsule. Adam then put the fan on reverse.

"Adam no!" Y/n yelled. The money then all ripped apart

"No!" The girls yelled

"Oh when you said Adam no you meant don't reverse it" Adam said they all looked at him. Donald then walked in.

"Look at you showering in your money. I prefer to bathe in mine" he said looking at Chase.

"Adam and Bree stoled mg money and turned it into confetti"

"What about y/n?" Adam asked

"Me!? I didn't even do anything"

"I was just trying to get Chase's money to buy back the jewelry box Adam sold" Bree said

"Chase's money. Who's money? Chase's money! It was mine all mine!" Y/n turned to Bree and whisper

"Is it bad I'm jealous of money" She said they both tried not it laugh. Unlucky for her Chase heard her. Chase walked to her threw her over his shoulder. "Chase!"

"Stop being jealous"

"You heard that" Her and Bree started laughing.

"Back up did someone say jewelry box?" They all got quite

"Adam sold it" The 3 said.

"Alright you guys have exactly 2 second to explain what's going on starting now."

"We saw Leo earning money for chores so we wanted chores to get money. We cleaned the whole house there was nothing left to clean so we have no chores and no money....." Bree started talking using her super speed. Y/n patted Chase to put her down. He did and they all looked at Bree

"What? You said two seconds"

"We're sorry Mr.Davenport. We were doing chores to make money but we wanted more money. So we held a yard sale.... In the house"

"You let people in the house."

"Now I know what your thinking but don't worry. Only one person took a nap in your bed"

"When we found out the jewelry was important we fought over all the money just to buy it back"

"How could you sell my things?"

"Oh it's super easy. You just put up a signs and people go nut. I mean they show up before you're even ready"

"Look guys money can make people greedy and selfish. I mean I know it's hard to tell looking at me because over the years I've learned to hide it with my debonair outer charm"

"We can get the jewelry box back" Y/n said

"We just need $200" Bree said

"For that piece of junk? I mean uh that's reasonable. But you guys are gonna have to work off that $200 by doing every filthy disgusting chore in the house for a month."

"No problem"

"Without using your bionics"

"Well good lucky guys.... I don't have bionics"

"Y/n you not helping"

"What?"

"Knowing you... you'll probably use your powers to help them or put in some money for it back. You'll do it for Tasha so you aren't helping"

"That's a problem" Y/n and Chase said

"Mr.Davenport.... it's for Tasha"

"Exactly y/n I know you would help so if you do one little things for them I will take the money and you guys have to start doing it all over... and y/n your sticking my be.....HA!"

"What?!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was walking with Donald into the kitchen. She was Tasha and sat next to her while Donald went to the fridge.

"It's 5:00. Aren't you missing pig zombie spring break: Pigs gone wild?"

"Yeah but it won't be the same without Leo. Look I know he lied but it was really cool bonding with him over those things. The pig zombies movies were out thing. We finally had a thing"

"I have an idea"

"You wanna watch pig zombies with me? I knew you'll come around"

"Oh honey no. I'm a grown up" y/n stated laughing until Donald looked at her she just looked away smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo and Donald where watching pig zombies in the lab. Y/n was siting on a chair spinning around bored with her head leaned back.

"I still don't understand how you convinced mom to let me watch this marathon with you" Leo said

"Ha it was easy. I just told her instead of grounding you for a week she should let you watch this. Then ground you for a month. You did lie."

"Oh I was kinda hoping you forgot about that"

"Yea I kinda didn't but nice try though"

"Still this is totally worth it"

"I thought so"

"I'm bored" Y/n said.

"I know" Donald said. Y/n looked at him and continued spinning on the chair while they talked about the movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donald was leading Tasha to the living room. He was able to get the box back and fix it. He accidentally ran her into the couch. The bionics and Leo walked over to them. Y/n was behind them. Donald sat her down and got the jewelry box that was covered from Leo.

"Ok and... open 'em" she open her eyes and Donald revealed the fix jewelry box.

"You fixed my grandmothers jewelry box"

"It took a long time but Leo and I painstakingly restored it to its original condition"

"Emphasis on the painstakingly part"

"That's so sweet of you guys" Adam patted Donald on the back making him drop the box and it breaking on the ground. "I'll clean that up for five bucks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase was walking y/n home. They where laughing at talking. When they got to her house y/n open and unlocked the door. Y/na dj Chase walked in. Her parents were asleep so she just went straight to her room. Y/n got in and did everything she normally did.

When she walked out she saw Chase looking out the window. She walked over to him and put her arms over him.

"Chase? You ok you seem in a deep thought"

"Just.... I want to ask you something..... and you don't have to answer it if you not ready to tell me"

"What's it about?" Y/n asked

"The lab" y/n hesitate but nodded for him to keep going "just when you explained about the letter.... how did you get it out in the first place?"

"That's something that can't be said.... not right now at least... I'm sorry Chase you have to know it's not that I don't trust you it's just-"

"Something just stay in the lab... it's ok I understand when your ready... I'll listen" Chase said looking at her. She smiled then sigh.

"Chase my parents don't even know how I got the letter out... they only know what I told them which is what I told you guys. When the time in right I'll explain but right now... it's just everything with how I got it out and what happened is complicated."

"It's ok... I understand" They sat in silence for a bit until y/n broke it.

"You know when I get flashbacks of the lab... it's like it's happening all over again... like she right here. Sometimes I see her... or at least I think I do... it scares me... she made me and there is this part of me when I see her or mentioned her or even use my powers I want to kill... not just anyone... her I want to kill her... for every thing she's done... but again... I don't... I can't because then that would make me like her. The lab was... scary.. it's wasn't just a normal lab... it was dark and filled with just... evil... but there was one person... they made the serums that cause me to have these powers but... they didn't know it was for me... they thought it was for a test subject... not a human.. a child.. so they did everything they could to help me... they gave me food, waters, everything. They were like my parent when I was there... when I finally left I had hope my mom didn't find out what he did or he would be dead"

"What was his name"

"I don't know.... I mean I do but it's hard to remember.. that's why I get flashbacks... I remember things I don't remember when I was there" Chase brought the girl into a hug.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's ok... it's not your fault... it's hers" Y/n said looking down pulling away " this is crazy I want to kill her... but I can't... I don't want to be like her."

"Your not... your better" Chase kissed her forehead. "If you want I can stay here with you" the girl nodded. Chase laid down and y/n put her head on his chest "go to sleep your ok I'm right here" Chase told her. Y/n feel asleep and Chase follow soon after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 258 10
This is my first Lab rats fan fiction. Please don't judge, I'm really nervous about how this book will go. Anyway hope you enjoy. I am open to any id...
245K 4.1K 36
(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE ALONG WITH THE SEQUEL!) Lucy Crystals never had a normal childhood, she was adopted as a baby and two abusi...
4.6K 156 6
. . . 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒! ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳-𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺! ❞ Cher Holloway had always been...
117K 2.1K 46
*Book two of Secretly Super, the Lab Rats story* Lab Rat D, but known as Destiny, finds herself intertwined with a brand new team called the Elite Fo...