A Multifandom Collection of S...

Av _nikki_munson_

[REQUESTS ARE OPEN] {hella slow updates} Fandoms include: -Supernatural -Maze Runner -Marvel -Harry Potter -S... Mer

1: A Really Crappy Supernatural One-Shot
2: A Maze Runner One-Shot
3: Beyond Forever-Draco Malfoy
4: Supernatural (Royal AU) Part 1
6: Supernatural (Royal AU) Part 3
7: Bravery Isn't Just a Gryffindor Thing-Draco Malfoy
8: Find Max-Billy Hargrove
9: Worthy-Thor Odinson
10: Family Don't End In Blood; Part 1
11: Family Don't End In Blood; Part 2
12: Family Don't End In Blood; Part 3
13: Love Affairs-Draco Malfoy
14: Out Loud (Stucky One-Shot)
15: Homework-Peter Parker
16: Secrets-Draco Malfoy
17: Blood Quills-George Weasley
18: The Nosebleed-Newt
19: Disgrace-Ron Weasley
21: Dancing-Steve Rogers
22: Miss Popular-Ron Weasley
23: Memories-Pietro Maximoff
24: Hate-Ron Weasley
25: Loss-George Weasley
26: Goodnight-Ron Weasley
27: Candles-Robin Buckley
28: What Happens...If You Die Here? Part 1
29: What Happens...If You Die Here? Part 2
30: What Happens...If You Die Here? Part 3

5: Supernatural (Royal AU) Part 2

3 0 0
Av _nikki_munson_

"Good morning Princess. It's time to get up. I've picked a lovely deep blue pantsuit for today," my maid calls, awakening me. I get up and get ready. I relocate to the study. After getting everything ready, I call in the first suitor.

"Prince Caleb." I curtsy politely.

"Princess Jamie," he greets, bowing. The day ticks by slowly as I interview the four remaining princes. Caleb seems eager and answers my questions quickly. Jeremy seems uninterested in chatter, and answers in short responses. Dean acts tough, puts up a façade like he doesn't want to talk about his feelings or tell me the truth. Eventually though, he relaxes and answers my questions honestly.

Dean leaves the study and I call I Prince Sam.

"Prince Sam." I curtsy.

"Princess Jamie." He bows. We take a seat across the mahogany desk from each other.

"So, Sam, what's your favorite color?" Sam looks surprised at my vague question.

"Well, uh, red, I guess."

"And what are your thoughts on puppies? I was thinking of getting one." Sam's eyes brighten.

"I have two puppies. My brother doesn't like them because they pee everywhere, but they're so cute." The pitch of Sam's voice rises a little. We talk excitedly about puppies for a while, then hunting, and family life. I dismiss him from the study, and my parents arrive to discuss the interviews with me.

"How did it go?" my mom asks excitedly.

"It went very well! In fact I'm already sure of who to eliminate."

"Wonderful! Shall we?" my father booms, motioning to the door.

"We shall," I walk outside and tell the maids to gather the citizens. I exit the palace into the courtyard, taking my seat in the pavillion as the seats fill again.

"Princes of the Kingdoms and people of the Eastern Kingdom. Tonight another of you will be eliminated. Not returning to their kingdom is Princes Dean and Sam, and Prince Caleb. Prince Jeremy is no longer in the running. Tonight is the fifth event. A sword fight to be won against my father. Go and prepare."

...

The courtyard looks so much more lively at night. There are strings of lights hung everywhere. Standing in the center of the courtyard, talking and laughing, are my father and Prince Dean. When the two spot me walking to the pavilion, they wave and smile. I take my seat and smile back. The courtyard fills once again for one of the most exciting events. There are more people present here than the rest of the week. The fight kicks off as my father takes on Prince Caleb. He's a much more compassionate person and not as good with a sword. It takes a minute, but my father takes him down. Prince Sam is next. He's quick and nimble, but no match for my father. Prince Dean steps up. His face is more serious than it was before.

After taking his sword from his sheath, he shakes my dad's hand. The fight commences. Dean's skill equally matches my father's. Dean's quick but not quick enough. My dad slices across Dean's arm.

"Are you alright?" I hear my father ask as Dean continues to fight despite being injured.

"Fine sir."

The fight continues for a few minutes, Dean's blood dripping onto the cobblestone courtyard. Dean overpowers my father and knocks his sword from his hands. (Think that one scene from Prince Caspian when Edmund is fighting Trumpkin.) He shakes my fathers hand, then heads to the medic tent. I stand and rush to catch up with him. A medic reaches out to him, but I stop them.

"I'll get it, Grim." My mom made sure I was trained in basic medicine as well as hunting techniques. I grab a wet washcloth and begin to dab it on Dean's arm. "Prince Dean, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you."

"Your fight was very impressive."

"Uh, thanks."

"Roll up your sleeve." He rolls it up. I finish cleaning the cut and wrap a bandage around his arm. The blood seeps through the cloth. "That's not going to work. I'm going to stitch it. This is gonna hurt. Have a seat." He sits in a nearby chair. The medic hands me a needle dripping with a little alcohol and some thread. I thread the needle and give Dean something to bite down on. He takes it in his hand but doesn't bite it. I puncture the skin on the left end of the cut. Dean stares at me working, his face straight. I finish stitching it, Dean never flinching or grimacing once. I pour some alcohol over the stitches and put a bandage over them.

"You're all set." I blush and smile lightly.

"Thank you, Princess." He brushes a lock of my hair behind my ear, winks, and walks away. I blush again.

...

The next day, I sleep in. The suitors are spending the whole day with my parents and then the winner is announced tonight. My parents get to choose who is eliminated this afternoon, then I get to choose the winner from the remaining two.

I wake up at 11, merely three hours before my parents announce the final two. I eat a light breakfast, chat with my maids and ladies-in-waiting. When 2 rolls around, I get dressed and head back to the courtyard yet again. This time my parents sit front and center and I sit to the side. When everyone arrives, my mom stands up.

"Welcome everyone. Today history shall be made. Tonight, my daughter will choose the winning suitor. But, there are still three remaining Princes. This afternoon, we," she points between the King and herself. "will pick the remaining two." The crowd applauds. "And the two remaining are Prince Dean and Prince Caleb." My mom eliminated Prince Sam. I stand.

"Thank you, Mother. You leave me with an easy choice," I say. "Ladies and gentlemen of the court! Before I announce the winning suitor, I'd like to make the announcement that the wedding will be held two weeks from tomorrow. And now, the moment for which you all have been waiting, the winner of the competition and the man whom I will be marrying is Prince Dean." He gives me the cutest smile and I blush. Prince Caleb walks away without a word, and I descend the steps to my future husband. He reaches a hand out and I take it. Suddenly, he pulls me into a dip and kisses me.

"I was hoping you'd choose me," he whispers before pulling me back up. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses me again.

"I really liked Sam, so if he wants to live with us, I wouldn't mind."

"He's got a kingdom to run now. There is no way we'll let our brother Adam rule."

I chuckle quietly at his joke. The crowd seems to devour our witty banter. My mother and father approach us.

"Congratulations Prince Dean. We're proud to have you join the family," she says to us. "Let us retire for a feast. Sam!" she turns away from us and goes to talk to Dean's brother.

"I'm very happy for you two," my father says. "In two weeks, I can be retired!" Dean and I laugh at my dad's remark. Dean's laugh is sweet, his smile bright. As my dad walks away, I turn Dean towards me and kiss him. I lay my head on his chest, and he holds me against him. We walk inside to the dining hall. Our future king sits a the head of the table. My father stands to make a toast.

"To the future king and queen of the Eastern Kingdom. Long live the king!" The people at the table echo his sentiment. Dean stands, bows, and smiles. "Long live the queen!"

"Long live the queen!" the people repeat. I stand, curtsy, smile, then turn to Dean who's still standing. I kiss him lightly on the cheek. We both sit and the people cheer. Glasses clink together and merry conversations ensue. The night carries on in wonderful merriment.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7.4K 251 17
One-Shot Collection of Steve and Natasha
23.2K 299 34
▪▪▪ ~Just some Multifandom GIF Imagines~ ▪▪▪ ❤Some will be quite short and others will be longer ❤ ▪▪▪ ❤I have tried my best to make them gender neut...
5.4K 110 25
Supernatural One Shots of all kind. That's all folks xD
27K 958 32
Dean Winchester & Castiel Novak