I was the Villain in the book

By MyNameIs_Princess

Have you ever read a book where you are crying so much like you know there is so much more to the story than... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1- Waking up inside the novel.
Chapter 2- First day of school
Additional info
Chapter 3- The Witch of the Legend
Chapter 4 - Cafeteria scene
Chapter 5- Liliana the Oracle
Chapter 6- A question
Chapter 7- New member
Chapter 8- The Prince
Chapter 9- Feelings
Chapter 10- A little closer
Chapter 11- Sybella
Chapter 11.5- At the Stephen's residence
Chapter 12- Handkerchief
Chapter 13- Encounter
Chapter 14- Azure
Chapter 15- The hidden falls
Chapter 16- Glimpse
Chapter 17- A chapter in HER story
Chapter 18- A chapter in HER story
Chapter 19- Investigating the rumors
Chapter 20- Two days before the Festival
Chapter 21- Ana
Chapter 22- Festival (day one) part one
Chapter 23- Festival (Day one) part two
Chapter 24-Festival (Day one) Last part
Chapter 25- Festival (Day two) part 1
Chapter 26- Festival (Day two) part 2
Chapter 27- Festival (Day two) Last part
Chapter 28- Festival Day (Day three) part 1
Chapter 28- Festival (Day three) part 2
Chapter 29- Festival day Three (last part)
Chapter 30- Festival Day 4 (part one)
Chapter 31- Festival day Four (part 2)
Chapter 32- Festival day four (Part 3)
Chapter 33- Festival day Four (Last part)
Chapter 34- Last day of festival
Chapter 35 - Another day
Chapter 36- Memory from Before
Chapter 37- Lily figures
Chapter 38-
Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48- The Banquet
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68

-Chapter 62-

533 24 0
By MyNameIs_Princess

Somewhere in the Capital....

"Come on! Don't make Father stop us from having fun again. Just visit the palace with us." Hugo pleaded

"I said I won't!"

The guy lying down the sofa answered.

"He stopped all our activites and even locked us in this mansion! Why won't you want to get out!"

Hugo drank his drink out of frustration.

It's been a week long since they are stuck in the mansion of Duke Eldridge. The Azure members that followed the Duke's orders took them and brought them to his mansion.

"Come on! Don't you wanna meet someone else outside too?"

Lawrence glared at him then Hugo choked from his drink because of the sudden glare.

"Ack- cough, cough"

Hugo thought that he would shoot fires at him again.

"It would only take a few hours, my Aunt is nice and she just wanna meet the boy her brother took in."

Lawrence stared at the ceiling thinking.

'Why does she even take interest in a stranger's kid.'

"Why not just take care of her own son. Argh" Lawrence grunted and lean on his side.

Hugo can't see his face. So he started again. "You know why."

Only silence took place and Hugo sighed before leaving the guy alone in the room.

***

Hugo's POV

The kid is sulking again.

Why do I have to suffer too. Aish.

Ever since my father brought up about meeting my Aunt he has become like that.

The Queen lost her son, the first prince in the fire that took place right after he was born.

He was immediately brought into the Prince palace but the building burned down and they said that someone assassinated the First Prince.

My Aunt is very kindhearted, she did not deserve the pain of losing her own child.

Since I was young she has spoiled me too much. And every time we came back to the Kingdom she invited me to the palace along with my Mother.

That was good memories with my Mother. Right after she died, we have come less into this Kingdom.

Even though my Father is a Duke here, he still chose to stay in Mother's homeland remembering his remaining days with her in her homeland and do his work there.

"Still not going?" I heard a voice said from up above the stairs.

Great, I bumped into my father in the hallways

"Argh!" I grunted and glared.

"This little s***—"

"Woah Duke, chill, we are not at Gunita Kingdom. You said your people here know you were a wise man."

I was walking upstairs and when I got close to him he hit me in the head.

He change ever since mother died. Might also because he was raising two boys on his own.

"Ack!"

I look around to see some witness but there is none.

"Why did you hit me?!"

"You were being rude to your elder."

I just shook my head. I don't wanna talk to him anymore. Nothing will happen in our conversation but our fight will only take long.

"So he still won't go?" He asked again.

"He might soon change his mind if i'm not wrong."

"Make sure he will, the Queen has sent us an invitation today. She wanna meet us soon." He said then walk downstairs. A servant suddenly appeared and hand him some papers.

I'm sure Lawrence will change his mind. Especially when it's been a long time since he visited the guild.

Also the girl he visits don't seem to be around.

He must be curious of what happened to her.

****

Milliana's POV

The Professor was giving us a lecture about how Elemental magicians use a medium to wield their magical ability.

Each of us were given a magic stone with the mark of our element.

She wanted us to feel it. The element inside the stone.

The flow of magic inside it, the flow of mana.

While holding it in our hands, she wanted us to use our ability to attack the dummy in front of us.

This is a test of how our magic can reach a certain range.

The first one of us to reach her limit is Nasha.

"Ha-... I-, I can't anymore..." she said before she dropped to the ground.

Professor Neely check her attack in the dummy and up to how far she reach.

"Your attacks is deep especially when you are close to the dummy, but you have a certain range in your attack. I think you would do great in close range attacks." Professor said while looking at the dummy.

"Hmm, it seems like you would do great as a swords-woman. Have you tried sword lessons before?" The Professor said and held out her hand to help Nasha up her feet.

"Uhm- i did... secretly.." she said in a low voice.

Professor gave her a big smile and said "Good to know!"

We all continued in doing our activity while Nasha and professor talk about how a swords-woman is.

I look at the others,

We all have a magic stone in our hands and through the use of this magic stone, we aim at the dummy in front of us.

The magic stone gather energy in our body and attack the dummy, decreasing the mana we have.

Elemental mages can use their magic with or without the magic stones as a medium. But we use this because this help save a lot of our own mana.

It is convenient in battle because you will not be drained too early.

****

After a long while....

"Milliana can't you just stop already? You already have beaten the record of the longest reach of the archer in the land."

Indie told me.

I look around and saw how Shira has already given up. Shock by my sudden ability I immediately stop and pretended that this is as far as my magic can reach.

Though I feel not worked up. The same as how I felt when I froze the part of the sea in the past.

I don't think it's a good idea to show it to others.

The professor clapped and congratulated me for being the longest in doing this activity.

My mana is still not drained but I still acted as I lost too much mana.

"Excellent! Your cut is clean and still deep. Looks like no matter what class you pick you will ace it all!"

She is talking about our classification like being an archer,swordsman, lancer etc.

The weapons is the medium that each of us will be using to wield our magic. Each weapons has a magic stone embedded in them. Like batteries in my other world.

****

"Okay everyone! That's enough for the day. I want you all to hold onto the magic stone that I have given you and remember the feeling and familiarize yourself on how your mana is using that magic stone to attack. Tomorrow, I'll make you all try out another one and figure out your secondary element which you can also wield."

Just like that, the professor ended our lessons.

And on our free day we explore the area and see what other groups were doing.

****

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 202 86
Why The Big Villain Hasn't Run Away Yan Luqing was reading a heart-abuse novel of the year when she was on the plane. Among them, the most popular is...
549K 23.5K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
986K 28.4K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
14.1K 846 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...