Black Jack

Por Binkya

UNDER CONSTRUCTION . CHAPTERS MAY UPDATE AS YOU READ . AFTER COMPLETION THE BOOK WILL BE MARKED COMPLETE & TH... Más

1. Gummy Bears 🍭
2. Kiss and Tell
3. Seven Dead 🤭
4. Delete It
5. That's What I Am 🤷🏽‍♀️
6. The Cashier Has Greens
7. One Red Rose 🥀
8. Who You Tryna F-
9. Something Sweet 🫠
10. Dreams
11. Too Different 🔕
12. Sheriff Smith/A Brawl
13. Icing On The Cake 🍰
14. Daímonas
15. Licking 🍭/Sheriff Smith
16. Dead Man 🔗
17. Gentle
18. The Truth/Sheriff Smith
19. You Didn't Flinch..
20. The Big Bad Wolf 🐺
21 . Leave again
22. Nose Bleed/Sheriff Smith
23. Warm & Wet
24. Witch 🕊
25. An Attack/Sheriff Smith
26. Old As Cottage Cheese :)
27. Gotta Take A Sh*t
28. MY ASS!😭
29. Whoremonal
30. News To Us All
31. My Girl
32. Devouring A Popsicle
33. Helping Hand
34. Stay Safe
35. Unnatural
36. Enjoy The Show
37. He's Not Human
38. Love Me Too
39. Chivalric
40. Inferior
41. Dead End
42. Venom
43. Infected
44. A Vision
45. Life is F*cking Crazy
46. Somnus
47. Had Enough
48. My Memory
50. Still A Virgin
51. I Love You
52. David Drama
53. Movere Nos
54. Bite Me
55. Tree Man
56. Reece's Cup
57. Noxia Vires
58. Mom
59. Hard to Play Human
60. Thank you

49. Cross-Dresser

1.1K 64 1
Por Binkya

     The plane ride was long, but I slept the entire time with my head against Aaronzé's buff *ss shoulder.

After our argument I figured I should just stay silent until he says something. I was infuriated with the fact that he erased that situation, but I was trying to at least understand why he did it.

I came down to one conclusion; he didn't want to ruin what we had.

"Now boarding section five, please exit on the left and follow to gate five out."

The intercom was loud, waking Terrence on the other side of me.

"Are we in Hawaii now?" He asked.

Grams nods, standing up, "Yes Terrence, go ahead and unbuckle."

Without hesitation he pulls his seat belt off, getting up and looking for his luggage that was overhead.

Aaronzé stretches his arms, "That was quicker than I expected."

Instead of agreeing, I just stood up too, along with my Mother and Grandfather.

I peek out of the window before reaching up to grab my bag, the palm trees welcoming me.

Hawaii.

I'd never been here before. On occasion our family would take trips to Dubai or Puerto Rico, but Hawaii?

This was the first time I'd even been on a plane, normally we take a cruise.

"Okay, our rental car is supposedly out front already," Mom says as she begins to walk, "The hotel is only five minutes from here, so that's good."

I grab my purse and bag from the top, Aaronzé reaching for it at the same time.

"Let me get it," He says.

Instead of objecting, because I'm independent, I allow him to grab my things for me.

After Pops and Grams grab their things, we head out of the plane; along with at least a hundred other people.

It was loud, a lot of talking and conversation between other people prevented me from having my own thoughts.

Aaronzé could probably tell that my mind was still scrambled after our argument.

Could that even be considered an argument? I was the only one yelling, he was defending...

Maybe not, but I was still angry. He messed with my mind, who knows what else he could be hiding from me—from myself.

I tried not to think to hard on it.

Thud.

A man bumped into Aaronzé, nearly falling over in the process.

"Careful," Ronzé told him.

The other man, who was wearing fishnets and a choker, looked him up and down, "Sh*t, you bumped into me sexy."

Aaronzé pales.

I burst into laughter at the mans comment, Grams giving me the side eye.

The man continues walking, dusting himself off and flipping us all the bird.

"Hey that's not nice!" Terrence pointed, "Nobody picked on you for being a cross-dresser!"

Grams pops him in the back of his head, "We don't need comments from the peanut gallery."

  "If you had chosen to be like him, you'd be mad ready to fight over that," Mom adds, "It's not nice to pick at people for being themselves."

   "I am myself Mama!" Trey whined, "He called Asronzé sexy! Aaronzé isn't gay!"

I tried not to snort, but this was just too funny.

Aaronzé gave me a dirty look out of the corner of his eye, probably because I just laughed at him for being hit on.

The fishnet man walks off angrily in response, not saying another word.

All of us exit through the fifth gate, and make our way out of the airport. When we reached the parking lot, it was full.

"Uhhhhh," Pops scratches the back of his head, "What kinda car are we looking for?"

Mom looks at her phone, "A big *ss black SUV."

"Yeah but what brand?" Grams chimed in.

Again, Mom looks at her phone, scrolling through whatever information it was that would tell us. She squints, "Uhh. Ford, I believe."

"You believe?" I retorted, "We bout to be lost."

Mom sucks her teeth and mumbles a 'hush' as she shoves her phone in her pocket. She pulls keys out of her purse, "I'll just make it beep and see where it is."

She clicks the keys. BEEP BEEP.

All of us look the the end of the parking lot, a large SUV sits beside two other large cars.

"That's it right there," Pops points.

"Yayyy!" Trey does a little dance, "I wanna go surfing!"

"I thought you didn't want to," I eyed him.

He gives me a face and then looks to Grams, "At first, but Grandma said I can punch a shark in the snout if I see one, so now I wanna go surfing."

Aaronzé laughs at his statement, "And a shark you shall punch."

"See!" Terrence points, "He gets it!"

We make it to the SUV, Mom clicks a button on the key holder and pops the trunk.

"Alright, load it up," She says.

And we do just that; at least Aaronzé and Pops do, since they were the only ones carrying our stuff.

The both of them head back there and begin stuffing our things in it as the rest of us get into the car.

"I don't even need a booster seat anymore," Terrence comments, "I'm a big boy now."

Mom gets into the front, "Yeah whateva, the only reason you don't have your booster seat right now is because I forgot to grab it."

"Whhaaaat?" He whines, "I thought you said I was tall enough!"

She chuckles at his complaint, "Tall enough, not heavy enough."

He crosses his arms and huffs in the seat. A thump from the trunk closing crossed my ears.

I climb into the car and sit in the middle, Aaronzé coming around to the side and following shortly after.

Pops comes to the side as well, "Scooch over son, I gotta get in."

At the same time, Grams finally gets in the passenger seat, adjusting it to her liking.

"Alright, keep your arms, legs, and eyeballs in the car at all times," Mom jokes, "We're taking off."

She shoves the keys into the ignition and turns on the vehicle, then pulls out of the parking spot.

I pulled my phone out of my purse in the same moment; let's see what I've missed..

I click the service button so that I can start getting notifications, and the second I did my phone started going crazy.

Moasia texted me. It was about Rachel.

I started to reply that I was fine, but settled for an honest answer.

She texted back rather quickly.. As if I didn't see her transform into a wolf.

I could get past that though. Latrell was the one I couldn't forgive. He started a fight with Aaronzé for no reason other than to prove he was better than him.

He wasn't better than him.

I text Moasia back with a simple short-handed answer, and turned my phone off.

I won't even bother checking socials, it's probably full of tributes to the lives lost from that 'school shooting'.

It still bothered me that it was written off as that; really shows that the government is covering up for the supernatural.

Why though?

Aaronzé puts his hand over mine, letting me know he was fully aware of what my mindset was right now.

I sigh and sit back.

Mom pulls into a large Hotel parking lot, "We're here."

"Wow that was fast," Grams commented, "The traffic is surprisingly light."

"Yeah, you'd think it'd be packed around here," Mom shrugged.

She parks the car, and we all get out.

"What number is the room?" Pops asks as he exits.

Mom shrugs her shoulders again, "No clue, I booked three suites, but they didn't tell me what number. I guess we'll find out when we get inside."

Pops nods and heads to the back of the car as Mom clicks the button to unlock the trunk.

Aaronzé follows behind him, and helps me out of the car, like I couldn't get out myself.

His stuck his hand out, open palm. I placed my hand in his and stepped out of the SUV, his hand was calloused and rough.

I didn't mind the help, but I could tell he was walking on eggshells around me.

Serves him right..

"I'm gonna go ahead and get our keys," Mom announced. She gets out of the vehicle and walks towards the entrance of the hotel.

Aaronzé releases my hand to reach the back trunk.

Grams was on Mom's trail, "Keep an eye on Terrence," She told me.

At the same time, Trey climbed out of the car and stuck his tongue out at me.

I stuck my tongue right back at him.

He giggles and runs to the back of the trunk to get his bags.

"Watch out for the cars that pass by," Pops warns.

Terrence heeds the warning and hangs close to the SUV, hands dwindling in front of himself.

Once Pops and Aaronzé had all of our things in their hands again, they walked out from behind the car.

"Mind closing that trunk Mae?" Pops asked.

I nodded, "Got it," And walked to the back of the SUV so I could close it.

Slam.

I then walked back around and followed them, Trey in the middle of it all.

We made our way inside of the hotel, the faint music of an elevator could be heard in the distance.

Mom and Grams were at the front desk, speaking to a woman who I doubt knew any actual English. Her accent was thick with French, "Here are your keys madam, safe travels."

Mom nods, taking three sets of keys from the woman, "Thank you."

She turns around to face us, "Here Mae. You and Aaronzé are in 233, right between our other rooms."

"I told her she should've at least let the two of you pick, but she was instant on it being the room in the middle," Grams told me.

"It's fine," I shrug, taking the keys from Mom's palm.

"LETS GOOOOO!" Trey jumped, "I SMELL SHARK."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.1K 860 30
When I finally got to the cliff, where there was a clearing, I saw her. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her body, naked and in stro...
128K 3.6K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...
9.9K 349 23
Nicolae rescues a beautiful young woman. The girl doesn't have where to go after a deal gone completely wrong. Nic offers her to stay at the Bartholy...
57K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...