normality | Marvel x Teen Wol...

By nocturnalwriter22

Normality /nôrˈmalədē/ noun the condition of being normal; the state of being usual, typical, or expected. ... More

characters
playlist
prologue
chapter 1. the lost
chapter 2. the unconscious problem
chapter 3. the memorial
chapter 4. the red hue
chapter 5. the figuring out
chapter 6. the creepy uncle
chapter 7. the necklace
chapter 8. the truth
chapter 9. the black wolf
chapter 10. the song
chapter 11. the feelings
chapter 12. the lacrosse game
chapter 13. the arrival
chapter 14. the accident
chapter 15. the return and admitting
chapter 16. the fight
chapter 17. the kiss
chapter 18. the vision
chapter 19. the annoying puppies
chapter 20. the pain
chapter 21. the dinner
chapter 22. the tracked
chapter 23. the good-bye
chapter 24. the ritual
chapter 25. the waking up
chapter 26. the jacket
chapter 27. the triskelion
chapter 28. the full moon
chapter 30. the town
chapter 31. the plan
chapter 32. the eavesdropper
chapter 33. the coffee stain
chapter 34. the green eyes
chapter 35. the memories
epilogue
the end.

chapter 29. the package

3.3K 103 19
By nocturnalwriter22

»»————- ★ ————-««

Another week has passed, but Harlow had started to keep to herself. Morgan was the only person she acknowledged like nothing was wrong.

Sure she was mad at her family but she would never shut her little sister out. She would interact with Peter and Harley, Wanda, Loki, Bucky and even Pietro but no one else.

She would eat breakfast then excuse herself, she started to box again but would leave when Steve would walk in the training room.

What frustrates her more is that no new things came to her, she tried playing Harley's ukulele but it didn't work, she tried looking through her MIT papers or even stay up but nothing came.

She was trying to make coffee but no matter how many times she changed it up, she didn't like it. She sighed and poured out the coffee in the sink. "Harlow." Tony said as he walked in.

Harlow walked past him but he grabbed her arm. She scoffed and pulled it away, "When are you gonna stop this hissy fit?" Tony asked her with a scowl. She snickered, "When are you gonna stop being selfish?" she asked back.

"I'm selfish?" Tony asked, his heart breaking. She hummed and nodded. "Well sorry for wanting my daughter here. Sorry for wanting my daughter to stay. Sorry, if that's selfish then so be it." He said.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean? Me remembering won't make me go away-" "Yes it will." He said. "Why?" Harlow asked genuinely confused.

But Tony shut his mouth. He didn't want to slip up which made Harlow more pissed than before. "Really you're gonna shut up again?" she hissed.

The argument catching the team's attention. Tony stared at her as she paced. "You don't how I feel." She started. "Maybe if you tell us-" "I have been telling you!" she yelled cutting her father off.

Bucky frowned, knowing exactly how she felt. "The only person that actually knows how I feel is Bucky because he went through it but unlike him, he has Steve to remind him." She said as she looked at her best friend.

"But what do I have? Snippets of things I can't even understand and it fucking hurts me that I can't connect the dots." She said as she looked back at Tony.

"I continue having this feeling of longing something that I can't even remember." She cried out as she clenched her fist. She shook her head and wiped the stray tears on her face.

"God, why can't I remember?" she asked herself as she breathed in and out. "I just want to be normal, is that so bad?" she asked.

Wanda's eyes widened as she heard the word come out of her mouth. Before anyone else could say anything the doorbell rang. "Um, delivery for Miss Harlow Stark." A voice said through the security camera.

The girl sighed, "I'm so tired of fighting. If you don't want me to remember just tell me then I'll give up." She said and walked away.

Pepper sighed, "Are you happy now Tony? It's been what a few months? She doesn't deserve this and the people she met don't deserve this." She said following after the girl.

»»————- ★ ————-««

When Pepper caught up with her, Harlow wore a polite smile. A man was giving her a box, "Just sign here." He said handing Harlow a small clipboard.

"Alright." The girl said, pursing her lips as she signed. Pepper watched as she observed the man looking at her with a sad look. Her mouth gaped when she realized, the man looked at her and sent her a small smile.

"Mrs. Stark." He greeted making Harlow turn around. The girl hummed and turned back to the man. "There you go. Thanks." She said.

The man smiled and was about to walk away when Harlow stopped him, "Wait." She said making both Pepper's and the man's heart race. "Yes Miss Stark?" he asked turning back.

His blue eyes boring into hers, she bit her lip as she felt her heart jump, "I'm sorry but my family told me I was missing a few memories..." She trailed still staring at him.

Pepper heard walking and when she turned she saw Wanda, Bucky, Pietro and Loki walking towards them. The four stopped when they saw the familiar man.

The said man glanced at them and smiled at Harlow, motioning for her to continue, "It's just, do I know you?" she asked and if the man could only yell at her the truth he would have.

"We have passed by each other a couple times." He said. It was partially the truth and she nodded. "Okay. Thank you for telling me. At least someone is telling me something." She said and smiled at him.

"Um, can I get your name?" Harlow asked and the man nodded, "Peter." He said and the name ignited something in Harlow and she gulped, "Right well thank you Peter." She said as she grabbed the box and walked away.

The man clenched his jaw, "You're not doing anything." He said to Pepper and the four people that stayed. "We're trying-" "Well try harder because the way she spoke, its not the same girl that I met months ago." Peter Hale said and walked away.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Harlow walked to the kitchen and placed the box on the kitchen island. Multiple team members passed to see but she didn't pay them any mind.

She pulled on the ribbon and took off the lid. The first thing she saw is a small tub of cookies. She smiled to herself and took them out. Placing them to the side she rummaged through the package.

She grabbed a rather familiar jacket when it hit her. "You don't have to explain yourself, all you have to say is- where's my jacket?" a voice said in her head. Her heart sped up as she placed it down next to the cookies.

The next thing she saw was guitar strings. She furrowed her eyebrows, "Peculiar combinations." She muttered as Morgan walked in. "Can I have cookies?" she asked making Harlow chuckle.

The older sister nodded, "Sure but don't finish it all and don't give it to Pete." She said and Morgan giggled. Harlow handed her the tub and she skipped out of the kitchen.

Focusing back on the box she only saw one last thing was simple keychain. Her heart sped up and her smile faded. With shaking hands she grabbed the keychain and raised it in front of her.

Just in time, Bucky and Wanda walked in, "What you got there Har?" Bucky asked her. She blinked as a series of blurry and vague things flooded her.

"Beacon Hills." She muttered making Wanda freeze, "What?" she asked the Stark girl. Harlow looked at them and gulped, "Why am I feeling this way towards a crappy keychain from a gift shop of a place I haven't even been to?" she asked them.

"Harlow..." Bucky whispered as he sent her a look. She blinked as she gripped the keychain, "Unless I have been there." she said.

The two stayed silent which frustrated Harlow, "Will someone just tell me if I've been there?!" she yelled making them jump. "You have." Tony said as he stood behind the super solider and witch.

Wanda and Bucky standing to the side. Harlow scoffed, "And I should believe that why?" she asked but with the way her heart was racing the moment she saw the little thing.

"I'm not. I'm sorry Harlow. I didn't mean to hurt you." Tony said and Harlow felt the tears fall. "I've been to Beacon Hills?" she asked. Tony nodded, "Yes." He said.

Harlow shook her head, "The answers are there?" she asked and Tony nodded again. "I've been selfish for too long, expecting that you'll be who you were before everything but I realized how wrong that is. I shouldn't have done that." He said and she huffed.

"I know you're not one to easily forgive. I've seen that." He said and Harlow nodded. "So, despite everything I've done I wanna do something good." He said as he grabbed her arms.

Tony stared at her and smiled, "We're going." He whispered. She gasped, "Really?" she asked. He nodded and she let out a relieved laugh, "Thank you." She said and he nodded, "Well you better back." He said and she giggled skipping away, her excitement radiating out of her.

The Stark father looked at Bucky and Wanda, "Well tell the team." He said and Bucky nodded walking away. "We're going to Beacon Hills." Wanda said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 153 33
** 𝑶𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 ** ❝Losing a member of your pack isn't like losing family...It's like losing a limb❞ Little did Irene know that this night would ch...
2.9K 174 26
Evan is a normal person. He's a normal man with normal friends, normal job, normal everything until he meets a man named Derek. Then shit gets weird.
7.6K 170 12
Complicated; a word used for when a situation is too topsy-turvy to explain or when one simply didn't want to talk about something. "I refuse to lose...
814 29 9
An Argent and a Hale. How rare- Oh wait. Ha-ha ✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧ 22-year-old Olivia Argent left for university right as she turned 18. She kn...