Letters for D

Od sunshineuywrites

Dear D, You are my long-time crush since 2015 and maybe my first love, these are my unsaid words for you. Lo... Více

0: you are the electricity
1: glance
2: schedule
3: he's my -
4: you are not my crush
5: anticipation
6: sad eyes
7: robotics club
8: super shy
9: looking at you
10: happy pill
11: tabletennis
12: obvious
13: crying
14: carbonara
15: lose
16: stalked
17: she likes you
18: wrong sent?
19: helped me
20: jealous
21: move on
22: someone else
23: girlfriend
25: before the tornado
26: hysterical part 1
27: hysterical part 2
28: hysterical aftermath
29: a doctor finally
30: back to school
31: black out
32: waking up
33: congrats
34: how to unlove you
35: After 2 years
36: Good Bye

24: still air

3 1 0
Od sunshineuywrites

Dear D,

As our Grade 10 days start to finally reach the end, I became more sad because a lot of my classmates/friends will transfer to other schools.

I also want to transfer but my father doesn't approved of it. He wants me to just be stuck in this province. 

I also haven't took UAT's entrance exam wherein I could probably get a scholarship... because I don't have a baptismal certificate and yeah... I'm not complete with my requirements. 

I was surprise that in Grade 11, you were still here in our school. I heard rumours that you would teach to other schools already. 

I did myself to distance myself from you like not joining the table tennis club anymore... because you already had a girlfriend and yeah, maybe it worked? 

Maybe it worked.

Love,

C

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
853K 70.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...