His Amore

Von juliana_Rafik

Avery is a shy, innocent 17-year-old girl with a heart made of gold, she has a petite frame for her age. She... Mehr

Author's note
characters
synopsis
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14

chapter 13

1.4K 47 16
Von juliana_Rafik

Avery POV

"What about this one?" Kelsey asked me, raising her hand, showing me a blue short dress.

"It's so cu-" I was going to tell her that it was so cute but like the other times, Tatiana cut me.

"No, it won't look good on you." She said not even looking at me.

She took the dress from Kelsey and put it on her, "It looks so good. I will go try it on."

"I can't believe her! She is so frustrating!" Kelsey said angrily, glaring at Tatiana as she walked to the dressing room to try the dress on.

"I am really sorry about her, I didn't know she would show up." She apologized for the nth time.

"It's okay, I think I will just wear one of my dresses." I said laughing trying to make her less angry.

"No, we will get you a nice dress, whether she likes it or not!" She seethed, still angry at Tatiana.

Kelsey already bought her dress before Tatiana showed up.

Since she showed up, she has been making fun of me and each dress I look at or try on, she tells me that it looks bad on me.

I was so close to not going to the birthday at all, but Kelsey kept telling me that she didn't want to go alone.

Kelsey kept looking through the racks of clothes.

"Ain't I sexy?" Tatiana asked twirling around in the dress.

"N-"

"Yeah." I said cutting Kelsey.

"I'll buy it." She said walking to the cashier.

After she bought it we went to another shop.

"I really like this one, it's so cute." I said holding a white dress with flowers on it.

"Yeah, you should try it on." Kelsey said pushing me towards the dressing room.

"Are you sure you want to try this one out? I mean it will show how your boobs are so small." Tatiana said, faking sympathy.

"What's wrong with you today, Tatiana? Why are you trying to make her feel bad about herself, her body is amazing." Kelsey said, defending me.

What Tatiana said, hurt me, but I won't show her that her words hurt me.

"It's okay, I will just try another dress." I said, not wanting to cause anymore problems.

"No, you will go and try it on, and then we will buy it." Kelsey said, dragging me to the dressing room.

I tried it on and it fit perfectly, I really liked it.

I opened the door of the dressing room, and Kelsey and Tatiana were standing there.

"It looks so good on you, you should totally get it." Kelsey said excited.

"I don't think so." Tatiana said, and returned to texting someone.

"I like it, I'll get it." I said, I won't let her walk over me.

"Whatever." Tatiana said, walking away.

"Yess!" Kelsey said, jumping up and down, happy that I stood up for myself even if it was a little thing.

°°°°

I got home with my shopping bags, Teddy came running to me and kept liking me and jumping on me.

"Hey, Teddy. I missed you, too." I said putting down my bags and picking him up, he kept licking me.

I put him down and headed to my room to get ready as it was already past five and the party starts at seven.

Teddy followed me into my room and sat on his bed, as I entered the bathroom and took a relaxing shower.

I got out and put on my undergarments and then put on my dress, I blow dried my hair and then started to curl it.

When I finished I started to put on my makeup, I wasn't good at makeup so I only did a simple one.

I looked in the mirror one last time, I looked good.

Teddy was asleep by the time I finished my makeup.

As I was putting on my heels there was a knock on the door, as soon as I said come in, Asher came in.

"Avy." He said, looking at me with his cute doe eyes.

"You look so beautiful." He said, running to me and hugging my legs.

"Thank you, Ashy." I said as he looked up at me with his hands still wrapped around my legs.

"Can I come with you?" He asked with a cute smile, I know it was going to be hard telling him no, but I really can't take him to the party.

"I am sorry, baby, but you can't. But I promise that tomorrow, we will spend the whole day together, okay?" I said crouching down, which was hard considering that I was wearing heels.

"Okay, Avy." He said kissing my cheek softly.

He left the room and I stood up again looking in the mirror one last time to make sure that everything looked great.

It was now 6:22 PM, which meant that Jamie should come pick me up in 8 minutes.

My phone vibrated, I looked to see that it was Jamie.

Jam❤:
I can't pick you up, I will meet you there.

How can he do that? I mean he called me this morning and told me that he will pick me up.

Me:
How am I supposed to come to the party then.

Jam❤:
Just take a cap or something.

Me:
You know I am wearing a dress and I don't feel comfortable talking a cab with a dress.

The message was read but he didn't answer.

Just then, my phone rang. It was Grayson.

I picked it up.

"Hey, Avery."

"Hey."

"When are you leaving?"

"I don't know, my dad has the car and there aren't a lot of cabs around my house, so I will have to wait until I find one."

"Aren't you supposed to go with Jamie."

"Yeah, but he just sent me a message that he won't be able to pick me up."

"I will come pick you up, I will be there in 10 minutes."

"That won't be necessary, I don't want to bother you."

"It won't be a bother, don't worry about it." He said and then we hung up.

I walked downstairs to see that dad had came home already.

He looked up when he heard the sound of the clicking of my heels.

"You look amazing." He said looking at me happily.

"Thanks, daddy."

He walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"If you need anything call me, okay?" He asked, looking worried.

"I promise, daddy. Don't worry." I said, and then I heard a honk.

"I think Jamie is here." Daddy said, pulling back from the hug.

"It's not Jamie, it's Grayson." I told him.

"Why?"

"I will tell you when I get back." I said, taking my clutch, and walked outside.

I saw Grayson leaning on his car scrolling through his phone.

"Hi." I said, walking to him, he looked up from his phone.

"Hey, Avery. You look beautiful." He said, smiling, leaning down to hug me.

I wrapped my arms around his torso hugging him back.

"Thanks, sorry for troubling you." I said as we leaned back.

"It's no trouble, it's my pleasure." He said opening my door and closed when I was inside.

I put on my seatbelt as he got in his side and started the car, when we reached there, it was so packed, it was hard finding a place to park.

He got out of the car and came over to my side quickly and opened my door.

"Thanks." I said as he closed the door after I got out.

"You are welcome." He said as we walked inside.

The music was so loud and the smell of alcohol was so strong.

I don't know why I came, I am not one to party.

I looked around until I saw Jamie, he was talking with Tatiana, he said something and she laughed twirling a lock of her hair around her finger.

I was about to go to him but he turned around and saw me, he said something to Tatiana to which she nodded frowning.

He walked to me and looked beside me at Grayson who was still standing beside me.

When he reached me, he looked again at Grayson then at me.

"You came with Grayson! You think that since I am not with you to watch what you are doing, you can hang out with whoever you like?!" Jamie yelled, harshly, over the loud music, his eyes were also red.

"At least he didn't leave me to take a cap, he drove me here, when you should have  been the one to take me!" I said defending Grayson and myself, this is the second time he treats me like this.

"And you even wore a very revealing dress, you are such an attention seeker!" He yelled, angrily, as Tatiana came from behind him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to her like that?!" Grayson yelled at Jamie as Tatiana put her hand on his shoulder and said something in his ears and he left not giving me a second glance.

How could he call me that? What happened to him? I don't know what to do, How could he even talk to me like that?

"Hey, hey, don't cry!" Grayson said, pulling me to him in a tight hug.

I hugged him back, feeling a few tears slide down my cheek.

°°°

It has been an hour since the encounter with Jamie.

I wasn't crying anymore and me and Gray were playing twenty questions as we sat outside by the pool.

It was much calmer than inside and less crowded.

"What's your full name?" Gray asked me.

"Avery Charlotte king. What's yours?"

"Grayson Sebastian Robinson. What's your hight?"

"Do I really have to answer that?" I asked, pouting.

He was going to make fun of me.

"Yeah, now, tell me." He said determined.

"5'2." I said sheepishly looking at him as he was standing beside me.

"You are so short, how old are you again?" He asked jokingly.

"Hahaha, so funny. Now tell me your hight."

"I am 6'3." He said, looking at me.

"What is the accent in your voice?" I asked him, I realized that maybe he is Italian or Spanish.

"I am Italian." He said, looking behind him as we heard the sound of loud laughing.

I looked back as well to see two guys laughing and jokingly pushing each other, one blonde and the other brunette.

They were walking towards the pool, which was also near us.

The blonde, the further one, pushed the brunette who was near me.

He stumbled backwards hitting me, pushing me into the pool.

The water was so cold and it made my muscles freeze.

I tried to move my legs but they wouldn't move and water started to fill my lungs.

I felt movement into the water and then I felt a hand pull me upwards.

I was finally able to breathe once again and started to cough the water that I swallowed.

He pushed me on my side and the water came out as I coughed.

I sighed as Grayson sat me up slowly when I stoped coughing.

I rested my head on his chest as his hand was behind my back supporting me.

He was looking at me worriedly.

"I am really sorry, I didn't mean to push you." The brunette said looking apologetic.

"It's okay."  I said which caused me to cough again.

He handed Grayson a towel.

Grayson socking just like me but he still wrapped the towel around me.

He helped me stand up slowly.

"Thank you." I said, softly.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I am fine, don't worry, I just need to change out of this dress." I said as Kelsey walked out.

As soon as she saw me she ran to me, "What happened? Are you okay?"

"I am fine, I just need to change."

"I have clothes with me in a guest room. I will get them for you, so you won't get sick." She said running back inside.

"You have to change, too. You are going to get sick." I said worried about him.

"I have clothes in my car, I can change into them, I just need to make sure you are alright." He said with his arms still around my waist holding me up.

"I promise I am fine, just go change before you get sick." As he was about to answer, Kelsey came back with clothes in her hands.

"You go, I will help her." She told Grayson.

He looked at me and I smiled at him, he smiled a small smile that didn't reach his eyes.

He left to go to his car as Kelsey helped me into the bathroom.

I changed into the spare clothes, it was light washed jeans and black tank top.

"I will use the restroom quickly and you go into the guest room, you will find hair dryer to dry your hair." She said giving me directions.

I nodded and followed the direction but I don't remember which room it was, so I opened the room to my right.

I couldn't believe what I saw..

~~~~~

To be continued

Sorry for the late update, but I already started writing the next chapter, so hopefully it won't take long.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

235K 3.4K 43
Avery Miller is forced to move to a new town where she'll be finishing her senior year not knowing anyone, what she doesn't expect is the captain of...
23.6K 441 37
Allie was your Grade A typical Tom-boy who hid her crush on her neighbor, best friend, and mostly hero Michael James. He was a mama's boy through an...
517K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...