๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 39

1.9K 107 43
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

"I can't do this."

"I can't kill her."

(But she's your target and you should kill her!)

"No! I can't!"

(Kill her! This is the only way!)

"I can't kill her.."

"I love her,"

"I love Mina,"

"This time I know it's true,"

"This is feeling isn't supposed to be here,"

"But it's here,"

"And I don't want to stop it,"

"Because I love her,"

"I may have lost my family,"

"But she became my family already,"

"I can't kill the woman that I love," Chaeyoung said as he puts down the sniper with him slumping down on the ground taking off his cap and mask revealing his now sweating hair and gorgeous face.

He let out sigh before leaning his head on the wall looking up at the sky where the moon shines so bright. He closed his eyes and whispered.

"I'm sorry Mina, I'm so sorry," He whispered to himself before re-opening his eyes and looked at his phone when it dinged indicating that someone may have messaged him. He looked at it and saw Mina as his wallpaper and also a message — from the woman that he loves.

"I'm sorry Minari," He said followed with a deep sigh before standing up again and saw Mina already exiting the open space with her friends following her as they walk back to the limousine they were in earlier.

He sighed again before hearing a voice from his in-ear.

"She's already leaving Chaeyoung! Why didn't you shoot her!" A manly voice ranted angrily after seeing Mina already inside the limousine and ready to go, while Chaeyoung was there standing still watching her.

Chaeyoung didn't answer but he walked out of the building he was at by going through the back door, once he was out of the building with his cap and mask on, he crossed the somehow empty street and approached a black van that hidden in an alley.

"Why didn't you kill her?!" The voice of the man from his in-ear angrily asked again once Chaeyoung was in front of him.

"I can't kill her," Chaeyoung calmly answered looking at him straight in the eyes.

"What? What do you mean can't kill her?!" The man yelled, when realization hit him he scoffed and sarcastically laughed at the guy.

"Don't tell me you've fallen for her truly?" He asked.

"I did," Chaeyoung answered, again the man scoffed before speaking.

"You did? How pathetic! You're just like your father, pathetic," The man yelled, with the mention of his father and the mans insult towards his deceased father, Chaeyoung got angry, he looked at the man dead straight in the eyes as he walks towards him that made the man slowly back down in fear.

"Don't. Ever. Call. My. Father. Pathetic," Chaeyoung stated emphasizing every word as he kept walking towards the man until he hit the wall.

"You don't get to call my father pathetic when you you're self can't even take care of your own son, of your own family like what my father did," He said coldly that made the man shiver in fear while under his deadly gaze.

"Remember this, and I won't repeat myself again, don't do anything to Mina or else it's you that I would kill, and I won't think twice to do that even if you're my best friends father," He said before backing away from the man a bit with his cold deadly glare.

"But don't worry, I'll still get to the bottom of my parents case, and if I find out who wanted them dead, they better run and hide or better yet kill themselves," Chaeyoung stated while the man stood up straight and fixed his clothes.

"Or else I would send them to hell for what they did," He said before turning his back on the man and approached his motorbike that was beside the van. Before completely wearing his helmet he looked back at the man and smirked.

"And Sir?" He called out for the man who immediately turned his head to him.

"Please tell your son, Dahyun, my sorry for not being able to go with him today," He said smirking at the man.

"I'll be reporting to work next week Mr. Kim Eun Soo, I have important whereabouts this coming week," Chaeyoung said before completely wearing his helmet and drove away from the alley and back to his building as fast as he could before Mina could arrive.

He left the man there standing still in shock by his words, but soon smirked and fixed his tie and raked his hair back.

"And I won't let you know the truth Azai Chaeyoung, never in a million years."
—————————
"Love! I'm here!" Mina's voice boomed all over her lovers quiet unit.

She walked in further into the place before placing her bag down on the sofa and looked around the eerily quiet place. It was just quiet, but not until she heard something loud falling. Even though she was scared about what it was Mina still walked to the kitchen where she heard the noise. Once she was in the kitchen she looked around and saw a big metal pot on the ground, she approached the pot and picked it up. Just as she was about to turn around her sight suddenly became dark, something was covering her eyes, her nervousness and fear grew bigger because of it.

"W-who is this? What...what do you want f-from me?" Mina asked fear clearly visible in her voice while the person behind her was still covering her eyes preventing them from seeing anything.

"What do I want from you?" A very deep voice asked that made Mina shiver in fear, never in her whole life has she been this scared, Ever, this was the first time she was this scared, and it scares her that this is where she might die tonight, in the place of her lover, in his kitchen where she and the person behind her is, no one would know what happened to her here because no one else is here other than her and the person.

"P-please don't kill me..just..just tell me w-what you want..I-i'll give it to you.. just please don't kill me.." Mina pleaded in fear as she feels her eyes slowly starting to water in fear.

"You want to know what I want?" The same deep voice asked her, she nodded her head in fear.

"I want you,

To give me kisses Minari~" Finally the person behind the very deep voice revealed themselves and it was none other than Chaeyoung himself.

He removed his hands from Mina's eyes and turned the girl around, he was shocked with what greeted him — a sobbing Mina whose tears were streaming down her pretty chubby cheeks, his eyes soften at the sight so he hugged her and caressed her back smoothly.

"Aww~ shh don't cry now love," He cooed the girl who continuously sobbed in his chest, Mina started hitting his chest while muttering words of anger to him, instead of wincing in pain he only chuckled at his crying lover.

"Why..what are you chuckling about huh?! Don't you know how scared I was?! I thought I was going to die! You scared the living soul out of me!" Mina yelled while hitting his chest, she was still crying in fear because of what Chaeyoung did to her.

"I'm sorry love, I'm really sorry," Chaeyoung cooed pulling her back into his arms hugging her tight as he caresses her back — with his 'sorry' having a double meaning in them.

"Don't ever do that again..please.." Mina cried out hugging onto Chaeyoung tight, the racer nodded his head and pulled away a bit to look at Mina's face.

"Ahh you're still so beautiful even if you're crying!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as he cups her cheeks and wiped her tears away before placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Don't worry, I won't let it happen again, and I most certainly won't let anyone hurt you, ever, okay? So stop crying now I'm sorry, how about we eat ice cream? Do you want that?" Chaeyoung asked giving Mina a smile, Mina nodded before hugging onto him again — she felt safe in his arms, she felt like she was at home when in his embrace — she didn't know Chaeyoung felt that way too — truly felt that way for her.

He wanted to get his revenge.

So he accepted the job.

He wasn't supposed to feel that way.

But he did.

And now he can't stop it.

And he won't ever want to stop it.

Because he loves her.

Truly really loves her with all his being.

Hey everyone! Chapter 39 is up!
So here is a short and quick update HAHAHAHA what do you think will happen next hmm? What would happen next? HAHAHAH what do you guys want to happen?

Anyways enjoy everyone! Love the drama~❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.2K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

813 51 10
โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ A TWICE Fan fiction เญง โŽฏโŽฏ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon โœ โ”€ Description โ”€ โ› Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
233K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...