Air Drop - Tommyinnit

由 t3ganrose3

Where Emelia Cerys and Yasmin Davis decided to air drop their snap chats to the random people waiting for the... 更多

NO BALLS
NEW FRIENDS
MERRY-GO-ROUND
idk ehat tk call this
DOG WALKERS
COOL PEOPLE THINGS
TWITCH CHAT
STREAMER
OH DWEAM
CALL YOU BACK
RECOMENDED
TALK AFTER STREAM
HANDSOME CELEBRITY
NIKI NIHACHU <3
IS THIS FLIRTING
NFI
HAVE FUN
WELCOME TO BRIGHTON
SHOTGUN
AIR DROP
FEELINGS
JUST CHATTING
PIZZA HUT
SET UP
INNIT
RUSH
M'LADY
DATE
ANUVA ONE
SURPRISE
COOKING STREAM

IM FRIENDS WITH GEORGENOTFOUND

10.5K 324 42
由 t3ganrose3

Time seemed to drag on, and Tommy's stream seemed never ending. Emelia was close to falling alseep; her laptop was dead and her phone was on the other side of the room charging.

"Talk after stream my arse" She yawned, stretching out her entire body.

At around 1AM, Emelia's phone pinged, at last. 

Timmy; Ha Ha... found me?

you: found you.

Timmy: i'm friends with george not found
Timmy: don't be mad at me!

you: :/

incoming call from Timmy

"Ello" Tommy greeted, his face bought up close to the phone. "Your not mad i didn't tell you right?"

Emelia laughed, trying her hardest not to wake up her family. "Of course not u dick." She paused for a moment, am i mad?

"I mean maybe a little hurt you didn't tell me..."

"Shit, shit, shit" Tommy repeated. "I'm sorry, Emmy. I didn't want you to  only be my friend because of.. this. You know"

"Tommy, firstly. We became friends at thorpe park. Away from the screens. Secondly. Erm secondly.. Nope haven't got a secondly" She yawned.

"You need to sleep, Emelia."

"Sleep is for the weak, Tommyinnit."

Tommy laughed at her use of his online-name, "Shut up, go to sleep bitch"

Emelia yawned again, deciding to listen to the blonde. "Night Timmy"

"Tim-" His voice was cut off as Emelia ended the facetime. She switched off her phone and placed it under her pillow, soon falling asleep.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.5K 97 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...
212K 3K 196
"𝘢𝘥𝑜𝘳𝘦 - /𝑜𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝑛𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝑡 (𝘴𝑜𝑚𝘦𝑜𝑛𝘦) 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱/𝘺" • 𝘪𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝘪𝘤ℎ 𝘐 𝑤𝘳𝘪𝑡𝘦 𝑜𝑛𝘦𝘴ℎ𝑜𝑡𝘴 𝘢𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝘳 𝑏𝘦/𝑜𝘷𝘦...
175K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
21.2K 282 35
Your Y/n gold, A twitch streamer. Your famous brother, who is Willlam gold who is best known as Wilbur soot, Askes you to look after his stream while...