Serendipity

Av ikki-aldini

You were born special, you haven't got your quirk yet but your parents, the Bakugo family, wondered what your... Mer

Bakugo Matsuki and Katsuki came to Earth.
My life with Heros.
Home!!!
U.A.
Sensei!
Breached School.
.Alpha Mode.
USJ Trip!
Attack On USJ!
Sports Festival?!
Crowds.
Wait.. Alpha... Quirk?
Meet Up With Shoto's Family Day!
Sports Festival (1)
Sports Festival (2)

Battle! : Matsuki VS Shoto (Individual Battle)

16 2 0
Av ikki-aldini

Everyone had got into their own costumes. Of course I was shy to show off me in my costume. Ochako had used her Zero Gravity quirk on my to drag me out from the dark. The class looked at me.

"Yeah yeah I get how ugly I look stop staring at me. Ochako before I burn you put me down." Ochako got scared but laughed it off and released me.

I fell and growled a little. I stood up, wiping of the dust on my knees and shoulders.

"You look pretty Matsuki!" Yaoyorozu complimented me.

"Oh please Yaoyorozu, you look more stunning. Especially with those revealing, I'm sure every guy got eyes on you instead." I placed my hood on, embarrased.

"No, Yaoyorozu is right, you are pretty Matsuki." I looked at the person and it was Shoto who complimented me.

I was flustered but tried to hide it under my hood.

"Thanks, I guess. Anyways, wow. Shoto, you look amazing-ly scary a little." I joked.

"Scary? I may need to re-adjust my costume I guess." He looks at me. I smiled.

"Good luck Matsuki. If we ever become enemies in the fight, don't expect me to have mercy for you." He smirks.

I smirked back.

"We shall have no mercy for each other I suppose." He gave me an evil grin before heading back towards the crowd.

Yaoyorozu too went back into the crowd. I turned to see Deku in an adorable costume. I went up to him.

"Hey Deku! Wow! Your costume looks, like All Might!" I figured.

He look shocked before whispering to me,

"Is it that obvious?"

I laughed.

"Definitely, but it's totally fine! You look great in it!" I pat his shoulder.

He gave me a smile before saying,

"Let's get going back into the crowd."
.
.
.
"Is everyone here? Look at all of you! Looking like a hero in those costumes already!" All Might looks at everyone.

He noticed Deku's costume and held in his laughter.

"Now, we shall choose your groups through draws!" All Might took out strips of papers.

"Since it's in odds, the last person gets to choose who they want to battle!" All Might laughs evil-ly.

Surprisingly, it was me.

"Well then, young Matsuki, who do you want to battle?" I turned to look at all of them.

"Fight me you damn brat! I haven't get to battle you for years!" Katsuki punches his fist to his hand.

I tapped my chin before making eye contact with Shoto. I grinned, so did he.

"I will battle, Todoroki Shoto."

Everyone was shocked.

"A-are you sure?!" Kyoka asks me, worried.

"Daijoubu Kyoka-chan, afterall, we were already planning to challenge together and made a bet." I gave out a small laugh.

"Hah?! You already made a bet with that icyhot brat?! Without me?! Damn you idiot!" Katsuki stomps onto the ground.

"Anyways, let's get this battle to begin! First we have Team A vs Team D! Team A will be the heros and Team D will be the villains."

We all went to the control centre but before I head off,

"Good luck, Deku-kun, Ochako-chan, I trust you guys to win this fight! And you damn Katsuki! We will have our fight in the future." I smirked before leaving the area.

"Well now we have to wait for Team D to get ready and Team A to wait outside the building." All Might says.

"All Might, noticed Deku's costume right? He can be nicknamed as Small Might now don't you think?" I smiled.

All Might laughed.

"I guess that's not a bad nickname for a young man that looks up to me. And, good luck for the fight for you and young Todoroki." I looked down and smirk.

"Thanks, All Might." And then I headed to the back to reduce myself from getting lightheaded due to the crowd.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. I felt a sense from beside me.

"Hmph, for a guy like you to battle me, it would be fair if you were to use your full quirk on me right?" I opened my eyes and turned to look at Todoroki.

He looked uncertain of himself.

"Todoroki-kun, trust me on this, if you use your full quirk, the match between us will be the history of the fights in Class
1-A."

He smiles.

"We shall see, Bakugo-san." I flinched.

He suddenly snapped from being cold to worrying about me. I slowly went onto my knees.

"Todoroki-kun! You're mean!!!" I cried out fake.

"Mean? But that's how enemies would-"

"Not thaaat!! You called me Bakugo-sannn! It's Matsuki! Mat. Su. Kiiii!" I fake my cries again.

He went down on one knee and pat my head,

"Alright then, want me to call you my love instead? Or Snowflake?" He teased.

Flustered, I punched him softly.

"Hmph, if you are going to call me that I'm giong to call you, peppermint! My Peppermint!" I proudly said with my chin up high.

He smiled,

"If that would be fair for both of us, why disagree?"

He stood back up and let his hand out to me. I grabbed it and got back up.

(Let's skip to Todoroki and your battle! ;))

It was decided. Todoroki would be the villain

I waited for awhile. All Might finally allowed me to enter. Before I could do anything the whole place was frozen. I managed to avoid it.

Using those special quirk, I used Sightness.
I could use it for sensing where my enemy is.
Side effect would be headache.
Bad effect would me fainting.

I don't have a choice much since the person I'm against has duo quirk. Not those dumbasses type.

I focused and sensed he was on level 5. He froze the item.

Tch, as if that was one way you could avoid me to be able to get it.

I was going up until I saw a fire flashed straight to me.

"Oh f-" I immediately ducked away.

That was close.

"Playing dirty aren't you Todoroki?" I told him.

"Try me, my Love. You can't beat me. I win." I smirked.

"My, my, confident much?! We barely started Todoroki Shoto. Watch me." I burned everything that was in my way.

The fire was large, causing it to go no where but up.

I reached level 5 with ease. He was shocked.

"H-how did you get through the fi-"

"Fire? I'm immune to my own fire. Specialty for my own quirk you know?" I smirked.
My head was getting light. I can't stop my Sightness now.

"Let's get this serious, shall we?" He smirks.

He started with huge block of ice. I burned it down easily.

"Hey, Todoroki. Remember my words?" With that, he glowed with fire.

"Watch me defeat you, my Love, I'm not giving anymore mercy."

I gave a maniac laugh,

"You were giving mercy? Oh, that was so considerately rude of you. We said no mercy." He immediately blew a whole large fire towards me.

I swung my right arm. With the wind pressure, it blew the fire back to him. It was Wind Pressure. Side effect is basically body pain. No bad effect I guess. Never used this before.

"What?!" I heard him say.

"Multi quirk. Remember?" I smiled.

He was sweating. Good. I immediately tried absorbing his sweat and mone as well to creat some sort of acid that can melt the ice on the item I need to place my hand on.

I could see him wondering why he was dry and no longer sweating.

"Just how many quirks do you have?!"

"Many, I don't know myself." I blew my fire with my Wind Pressure combined towards Todoroki.

He immediately uses his ice quirk and blocks it, but because my fire was a special fire that burns more worse than normal fire, it melted through. It hit Todoroki by a little.

Having the opportunity, I ran towards Todoroki, to trick him into thinking that I was going to use my fire, he block himself with his ice. I smirked, he fell for it.

I used my Wind Pressure once again but with more force on my legs to push me up to go above Todoroki.

We made eye contact. I smirked.

I went straight and place my hand on the item.

"Y-you..!" Todoroki turned around and was about to burn me with his fire quirk.

I moved back from the item by a few steps. Shit, I'm getting dizzy. Just a little more. My legs were hurting because of the Air Pressure.

"One touch," I said before I blocked his flame with mine.

The ice was already melted because I used the sweat from both mine and his to create an acid to melt the ice. I stepped on the water shakily and touched the item with my left hand while trying my best to block his attacks with my right hand. The fire suddenly stopped. He finally gave up.

"Alright Snowflake, you won." He raised both of his hand up in defeat and sighed. I smiled gleefully. My Sightness was still being used. I'll wait until All Might announce. Who knows he might do a sudden attack. My head felt like it was going to blur up but I tried focusing.

"It seems like Matsuki won!" All Might announced.

"I, I, won." I stopped my Sightness but I couldn't hold it back anymore. I dropped down right there at that moment.

"Matsuki?!" Todoroki held me and carried me, I felt him running.

That was all I remembered before fainting.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...