Emily Gilbert- the supernatur...

Por Safiya480

Emily Gilbert, who is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert finally returns home after two years from her stay... Mais

Characters
Bonfire
Exposed secrets
Bad luck
Not your typical friday night
Confrontations
Sexy suds.
I guess she knows...
Halloween
Deathday wishes.
Immortal?
Powerful
Road trip to Georgia
Nightmares
Betrayals
A deal's a deal
World of disappointment
Dead or alive.
Triple date-ish
Torture
Announcement!!!
Another horror filled founder's party.
Miss Mystic Falls
Fighter
Family reunion
Attack
Damon's pov
Season 2 ~ Attack pt. 2
On the edge.
Research
Eileen Pierce/ Ilianna Petrova
Confession
Kill or be killed
Breakups and dead bodies.
Curses
He loves me he loves me not
False truth
Trapped
Uncovered truth
Werewolf bites are definitely fatal
Daddy issues
Ex-bestfriend
Temporarily Dead
Isobel returns.
I'm sorry
Safe house
Love me hate you
Before the sacrifice
The Sacrifice
Anything for you
Second book

Welcome back

9.9K 117 40
Por Safiya480

Someone knocks on my door  and I let out a  groan. "What...?" I trail tiredly. " get your butt up before you end up late." Elena scolds.

Elena is my twin sister. Well fraternal twin sister.

Hence the term fraternal we look completely different but one of the many things that stand out are my green eyes and her brown ones.

The only simularities that we have are our friends and we both have the same stoner younger brother.

Yeah I'll explain that later.

I roll my eyes before laying back down ignoring her. I close my eyes trying to resume my sleep.l when I hear my door open but I ignore it pretending to be asleep.

"Wake up!" She nags shaking me and I don't answer until I feel cold air hit my body. I snap open my eyes and then narrow them at Elena who is now holding my blanket in her hand.

"What if I had been naked?" I argue sitting up and grabbing the blanket from her hand. I rest it back onto my bed. "We're twins we've literally taken baths together." She defends and I roll my eyes. "Yes when we were like two." I reply but she shrugs. "Hurry and get ready, Jenna doesn't want you to be late."

She leaves my room. "Bitch." I mutter sitting back onto my bed. "Heard that." She calls out and I could just hear her smirk.

I take a really long shower and then walk back into my room wrapped in my towel.

Come on Emmy first day back you can do this.
But if anyone asks smile and nod and as far as they know I'm fine.

After I change, I stand in front of the full length mirror admiring myself. I have on black ripped jeans with a corset top and a leather jacket topped off with calf high heeled boots.

Oh that's another thing Elena's and I's styles are kinda different. I can never ever leave the house without my leather jacket and my sunglasses and my outfits are a little more. Let's just say my style has a bit more flavor.

I glance at the family pictures on my dresser and inhale a deep breath before walking out of my room.

"Morning Family." I announce walking into the kitchen although it's just Jenna and Elena there. I walk over to Elena snatching the cup of coffee she had just made and drinking it.

"Really?" She glares which I shrug at.

Emmy 1 Elena 1

"Do you need anything else a number two pencil what am I missing." Aunt Jenna asks from her spot behind the counter.

I lean over the counter trying to figure out what she's doing. "Jenna we're fine." I assure her still sipping from the coffee i stole. Ha ha.

" what about lunch money?"

Jeremy walks into the kitchen and basically grabs the money. I look over at him from the corner of my eye. "You gona buy more weed with that?" I chime sarcastically and Elena's elbow connects with my rib.

"Ow!" I whisper shout then raise my hands in innocence. "Fine too soon.." i trail earning glares from everyone. "Oops." I mutter before snatching a twenty dollar bill from Jeremy's hand.

What? A girl needs new clothes. Maybe also some ice cream.

As I go to walk off Something flashes in my mind but i just couldn't remember until it finally clicked and i turn back to Jenna. "Don't you have a meeting today?" I ask.

she turns back at the clock. "Umm... i have a meeting with my thesis advisor at...." she trails double checking the time. "Crap... at now!" She notices. She unties her hair from the bun it was in. "Go ahead. We're fine." Elena reassures.

Elena turns towards Jeremy and I. "You okay?" She glances between both of us. "Don't start." Jeremy mutters before walking off.  I don't bother to answer her question though I just grab my bag and walk off.

------

Jeremy enters the car just seconds after me and he shoots me this judgy look. "What?" I ask looking back at him.

"you're going to school, not some bike gang party." He says referring to my outfit and I roll my eyes.

" at least I actually go to school." I shoot back and he doesn't answer. I begin to drive.

Rude.

So since our parents died. We've all been coping in different ways I guess. Whereas Elena decided she needed to act like everyone's parent and I decided I needed to avoid my feelings and think about anything else in pure Emmy fashion and Jeremy's way is probably not the healthiest.

He's basically a stoner. He decided to do drugs and skip school every chance he gets. I just leave him let him be hopefully he'll grow out of it but Elena is not as calm as I am.

Well i guess he's basically me when i had parents and before i went to New Orleans. I'm such a great influence.

He turns back to me changing the topic. "How's being back?"

" it alright so far. Everything's the same yet different..."

"I know what you mean." He breathes out as we pull into the school parking lot and I switch off the engine.

" should i wait for you after or do you have a ride?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No.. it's fine." He replies before getting out and walking off. "I'll see you later." He shouts and then disappeares probably to the stoner pit to meet Vicki or something.

Vicki is Matt's sister who also happens to be one of my best friends. We haven't really talked much though since I've been gone and she's basically the one encouraging my brother's drug habit.

I inhale a deep breath finally getting out of the car. "You got this. I'm fine." I mutter to me myself.

----- -------

I walk behind Tyler who's standing at one of the outside tables with some people from the football team and I drape my hands over his shoulders. He turns around with a confused frown which then turns into a smile. " You missed me Lockwood?" I look up at him with a wide smile.

He let out a disbelief laugh before hugging me back. "When did you come back?" he asks.

"Two days ago."  I reply.

He let out a gasp and then a fake hurt expression. "And you didn't call.... thought we were friends Gilbert." He teases dramatically and i roll my eyes at him.

Tyler Lockwood. Another one of my best friends. He falls into that same group of friends with Matt and Vicki.

Somehow we became really close. I think me acting like a bitch towards him and him just being a dick 24/7 somehow made us friends.

Yeah that's interesting.

the only other thing you need to know is that for some reason he has an obsession with beating up my brother.

It's like every other day they get into a fight.

"Where's Matt?" I question which for some reason makes Tyler roll his eyes in an annoyed way. "Probably inside drooling over Elena."

Ooo yeah that makes sense.

I give him a look that basically asks "really? Still?" And he nods.

I walk into the school building.

Matt and Elena used to be together. Then she dumped him which was not very good for me since Matt would call me who for your information was all the way in New Orleans still mourning her parents death but anyways he would call to find out if Elena said anything about him.

Like. I don't know how about you call Elena.

------ -------

"Guess who?" I announce as i stand behind Matt's opened locker. " Em it's about time you're finally back I missed you." He says as he embraces me in a hug but when he releases me something else catches his attention.

I follow his gaze straight to Elena and Bonnie at their lockers.

She sends a small wave at him to which he turns back completely ignoring her. As he turns back to me I tilt my head at him. "So you can stare all creepily but you can't wave back?"

"I would be offended by that but I missed you too much."

"What about you and Tyler?" He changes the topic and I pull back. "What about him?"

"You know he likes you right..."

" no he doesn't... if he did he wouldn't have been hooking up with your sister during the summer." I snap back and he stops. So i take it he didn't know.

Oops.

"What?"

I flash an innocent smile. " what? I said I missed you and we should hang out later." I act like I'm repeating it and he furrows his eyebrows. "Whatever." He rolls his eyes. "How are you doing?" He asks. I shrug. "Fine. Doing better." I say my rehearsed line. He looks unconvinced though. "And how long did you practice that one in the mirror."

"I read somewhere that you shouldn't doubt a grieving person." I shrug backing away slowly. He rolls his eyes. "Oh sure.." but I'm already on my way over to Bonnie and Elena.

I didn't even notice her before but Caroline is now with Bonnie and Elena. Well this should be interesting.

Caroline and I are friends. Used to be really close but now she's close with Elena, but we still talk. The thing with Caroline is that she's a very..... talkative person.

Yeah talkative let's use that word.

I walk next to them and lean on the locker. "Oh my god. Emmy. How are you? Are you okay?" She questions then turns to Elena. "Is she okay? Wait are you okay?" She goes on before turning to Bonnie. "Are they okay?" She asks and finally stops. I stifle the urge to roll my eyes because this is just how Caroline is. "Well they are right here, and I'm fine, doing better." I answer.

I don't pay attention to the rest of the conversation until I hear something about witches. "What about witches?" I jump up from the locker maybe a little too quickly.

"My grams was telling me that I'm a witch or something like that but she was-" Bonnie starts but Caroline cuts her off. "Look." She whispers excitedly pointing at the administration's office.

I lean foward following her gaze and see a boy. A new boy. All I could see was his back though.

"He's hot." I announce still smiling at the sight of him. Elena rolls her eyes looking back at me. "All I see is back." She chuckles and I smirk. "Yeah. Hot back. If his back is hot, chances are his face is too." I shrug.

I guarantee he's hot.

Bonnie glances at him and then back at us. "I'm sensing Seattle and plays the guitar." She predicts. "You're really gona run this whole witch thing into the ground aren't you." Elena comments and she nods. "Yep."

I'm still staring at hot back when I see Jeremy who is obviously stoned. For his sake I really hope Elena doesn't see him. He ducks into the boys bathroom and I see Elena's face change.

Shit is about to go down.

She shoves her things in Bonnie's hands and storms off towards the boy's bathroom.

"Aren't you gona follow her?" Bonnie questions raising her brow at me and I furrow my eyebrows. "Why should I? I already warned him. Plus lectures are more Elena's thing." I shrug and Caroline turns back from the bathroom to me with a concerned look. "You sure you don't want to make sure that she doesn't drown him in a toilet or something." She chimes and I groan before walking towards the bathroom door.

I decide to wait outside though, if I hear any screams then I'll check but other than that I have no reason to end up in the boy's bathroom on my first day back.

Oh crap shouting. Should I thoughh? Maybe he might survive. Ugh whatever. Someone owes me ice cream.

I open the door and walk inside and the yelling stops. Everything stops. Except the disgusting ass like smell of the boy's bathroom.

God. Does no one clean these places. Boys are so disgusting.

Elena's just standing there with this stunned but pissed expression and Jeremy looks annoyed and I'm guessing he is when he finally storms past both of us and leaves.

"Well this is disgusting." I mutter and open the door to leave when I bump into something.... someone.

I slowly look up at the guy is there ha I was right he is hot and from the feeling I just got when I walked into him. He's built.

"Uh.. is this the boy's bathroom?" He questions looking at me. "Yes and? I have rights."  I answer and he flushes with slight embarrassment and I smirk. "Kidding. Yes it is." I add.

Why is my sister not saying anything? Help me.

I step aside for him to walk in. I look back and see Elena give an awkward smile as she passes him and she catches up to me.

"Told you he was hot." I smirk. Damn it. I should've bet on it I would've gotten some money.

Elena and I walk to class. Oh great history with Tanner the asshole.

I take my seat that's the one next to Bonnie and Elena's own is kind of diagonally in front me which leaves an empty seat next to me which can only mean.....

Right when I'm about to think it, hot back walks into the classroom and takes his seat next to me.

I hated this class, don't get me wrong I like history but I hate Tanner. Actually hate is a strong word, Actually whatever I hate him. He's so freaking cocky and he always thinks he knows everything. I mean yeah he's the teacher but still.

Oh yeah... and he hates me.

I lean over to talk to Stefan. "Hey, I'm Emily." I greet and he looks over with a small smile. "Stefan." He introduces and I smile back.

"Miss Gilbert... welcome back." Tanner greets and I sit back in my seat and shoot a small smile with a kind of  salute which he gives an annoyed look at.

He breathes an annoyed sigh before turning back to his desk. Mission accomplished. Day one and he was already tired of me.

"Miss Gilbert remove the shades..." he gestures  to my face and then started teaching.

"Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861, it created a tremendous amount of tension within the state. People in Virginia's northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south."

I lean back over facing Stefan. "Well Stefan, welcome to Mystic Falls high school where our history teacher is a jackass and our football team sucks. Have fun." I whisper sarcastically and he flashes a small amused smile.

"This is a history class not a dating app Ms Gilbert." Tanner scolds. I mentally roll my eyes fixing myself in my seat and I basically zoned out for the rest of the class.

------ ------

I walk into the Mystic Grill and see Matt and Tyler at the bar and Vicki with her Mystic Grill uniform talking to them.

I walk towards the counter sitting on a stool next to them with a loud dramatic sigh. "Oh my god I missed you." Vicki chuckles as she hugs me. "Gosh i missed you." I breathe out hugging her back.

"You got.... hot." She trails releasing me and I laugh.

" i have to get back to work I'll see you." She adds pointing to a customer and i nod. "See you later." I dismiss with a wink and then sit back down.

"Please don't hook up with my sister." Matt says as she leaves. " Wrong person Tyler's over there." I smirk and Tyler gives me a "really?" Look.

We're at the pool table now when all of a sudden Matt breathes this kind of really depressing sigh. "How's Elena doing? Has she said anything about me?" He questions and I rest the pool stick on the table with an annoyed sigh.

Here we go again.

Okay I love Matt he's like a brother to me but all these questions are so annoying. I don't know why Elena doesn't just say. We're done fuck off.

"She's fine and no she hasn't." I answer boldly and he gets this kind of hurt look. I walk over away from them and now sitting with Bonnie and Caroline and Matt follows. "He's asking about Elena again isn't he?" Bonnie asks and I nod stealing one of Caroline's fries which she slaps my hand for.

Rude.

Bonnie gives this tired look before looking at Matt. "Give it more time, Matt." She tell him and I scoff. "As if that'll help." I mutter and Bonnie kicks my foot.

Did I lie though.

Matt needs some tough love. Elena doesn't like him like that and he needs to figure it out.

"More time, huh?" He huffs getting up and walks towards the door. I follow where he's walking with my eyes and see Elena and Stefan enter the grill.

No. fucking. way. She stole him. Well not stole him but still.

I turn from Matt to Bonnie. "This is on you. Why'd you give him hope." I whisper shout and she scoffs. "I couldn't just crush his dreams." She whispers back.

Why not?

"Hey Stef." I wave as he sits down at our table. "Emily." He smiles.

So now for some reason Tyler, Matt, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and I were sitting with Stefan. Or maybe he was sitting with us. Hm.

This might not be the best idea since Matt keeps staring at Elena, Tyler's glaring at Stefan for some reason and Caroline is basically drooling over Stefan.

This is entertaining. Kinda weird but oh well.

Caroline leans her elbows on the table looking at Stefan."So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" She questions in her perky voice. Although she probably knew this already.

One thing to know about Care was that she knew everything about everyone in this town and if she didn't it was only a matter of time before she found out.

"Mm-Hmm." Stefan nods. "And moved when I was still young." He answers.

"Any siblings?" Bonnie jumps in. He hesitates for about a second. "None that I talk to." He replies. "I live with my uncle." He adds.

"So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." Caroline asks.

He furrows his eyebrows basically asking what she was talking about.

"It's a back to school thing at the falls." I explain. Well kinda.

"Are you going?" He questions. I stop digging at my nail polish and look up to see Stefan staring at Elena.

Okay I give up.

Caroline and Matt simultaneously roll their eyes. It was honestly kind of entertaining to see.

I flash a small grin at Elena when she hesitates.  "Of course she is." I chime in and she kicks my foot under the table. Ouch. Second time today.

----- ------

After a while I get tired of sitting there and watching Stefan and Elena gaze at eachother so I leave.
I get into my car driving back home blasting my music the loudest it could go. I glance away from the road for one second and when i turn back i see a figure in the road.

Shit ! shit! Shit.

I swerve around them and quickly lose control but I slam on the breaks. As the car stops I throw my head back on the headrest breathing in relief.

What dumbass just stands in the road.

I glance around but I don't see the person who I almost killed. Or who almost killed me.

What the actual fuck is going on in Mystic Falls.

I compose myself beginning to drive again and as I look out towards the road a black crow or some type of bird flies into the distance.

I swear I saw that same creepy ass bird this morning.

Hey yall first chapter Done, what do you think of Emily so far. Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

232K 4.9K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...
128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
11.7K 236 14
Emil Gilbert is the adopted older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. He's the quiet sibling. He's the mostly unwanted Gilbert. He doesn't give a sh...
164K 3.2K 23
Phoebe Marie Gilbert, she's the youngest of Gilbert's. Though she was dropped off at their door when she was a baby she knows she is still one of the...