PRETTY VOICE | HOODIE

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71

C H A P T E R 28

5.8K 193 482
By Blxrrii

~
"You know dad, she seems like a nice person. Maybe you should go for someone else."

"Silence yourself Lazari, I sense a deep hatred inside her. I just need to break her." Zalgo mumbled, drumming his fingers on his desk. Lazari sighed and walked out the office.

From time to time the demon girls dad would start looking at a human he believed had potential.

Now her father wasn't completely a bad person. He just wanted control over the mythological world and universe, and Slender was stopping that.

But Lazari was having enough of this. She was going to stop the next girl from becoming a product of her father, Zalgo.

~

Y/n checked over the receipt,making sure she had payed the right amount. It was a habit she picked up from her mom when they lived in harsh conditions.

The others had already went into the car, waiting for her to arrive. But just as she was going to the exit the store, someone tapped on your shoulder.

You whipped your head around to be met with a boy, not too much taller than you, and had brunette hair.

"Uh excuse me, do you work here?" He was accompanied by his boyfriend, who wore glasses and was much taller.

"Oh uh no, sorry." She looked down at their hands, they were tangled together. But that wasn't what she was concerned about. It was the rings. On them was the same tattoo Hoodie had on his arm.

"Oh, sorry to bother you then."

"No you're fine, I like your rings by the way!" She left the store and they both looked at each other, noticeably confused and worried.

~
"Well then how would she know what our rings mean?" Jack asked, grabbing some chips for Jeff.

"You're thinking about this too much. Maybe she just liked the design."

"Yes, because a crossed out circle is so amazing." Jack deadpanned. Jeff rolled his eyes and open the bag of chips, taking a handful of it.

"We should kill her, she might know too much." Jeff smiled. How he loved it when his boyfriend would suggest things like this.

"I love you when you're like this." Jack rolled his eyes and grabbed Jeff's shoulders, shoving him out of the store. No, they weren't going to pay for the chips. That was dumb.

~
"Hey so Toby what do you want to do?" Y/n asked, putting the last of the food away. Toby was helping her with it, and Nightmare was in the bathroom. Masky and Hoodie claimed they had to go somewhere.

"Well since Masky and Huh-Hoodie aren't here, there is wuh-one thing I want to try." He spoke, a large grin playing on his face. Nightmare came out the bathroom and looked at Toby.

"What is he doing?" She asked, standing next to Y/n.

"I don't know, I think he's scheming."

"Ok suh-so this is what we're going to do. I stole tuh-two bags of flour. I think if we get on the roof, we can dump theh-them on them when they get back, I can piss them off uh-alot." Toby said, flapping his hands together.

"Why would you steal? And this is a relatively clean and quiet neighborhood Toby, so we can't really do that." Y/n deadpanned.

"It's a thing he does. He believes that stealing saves him from becoming 'too good'." Nightmare explained, using air quotation marks. Y/n nodded and crossed her arms.

"Also that would take forever to clean, can't we use something else?" Toby huffed and jumped on the counter,taking a bunch of m&m's from the small jar sitting there.

"We can use water. Hoodie's kind of like a cat, and Masky will chase you around no matter what you do." Nightmare suggested, taking some m&m's too.

"Spuh-speaking of Hoodie..." The two proxies looked at the girl, a playful smirk on both of their faces.

"W-what about him?" Y/n cursed herself for stuttering, making it obvious that there was in fact something between the two.

"Oh come on, I've seen how Hoodie looks at you all happy. I barely even see him around the mansion anymore." Nightmare spoke.

"Even Muh-Masky noticed! And He's as uh-oblivious as a rock!" Toby added on, throwing an m&m in the process.

"That's dumb as fuck." Y/n deadpanned, and the two others looked at each other.

"Toby we shouldn't intervene, we're only side characters in this story!"

"Oh how could I forget that!" Toby responded sarcastically. Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, let's just get this prank set-up."

~

Y/n climbed out of her window and onto the roof with no problem, as did the other two.

"Do you have experience or something?" Nightmare asked, impressed at how easily she was easily to climb.

"Well my mom always had the need to keep me safe 'from outside', so I was constantly sneaking out. And my step-dad is white." Toby grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"Y/n I wruh-wrote a song!" The boy exclaimed, shoving a paper at her. The girl smiled and read the lyrics on the paper.

'I banged your mom, and she fucking liked it.'

The same line was repeated about 5 times, and that was it. That was the song.

"Your handwriting is shit Toby, and so is your song." Toby scoffed.

"Wuh-What?! My song is fucking amazing."

"It has absolutely no musical flow and the lyrics can quite literally get you cancelled. Good try though." Toby huffed and picked up two large pouches of water.

"So when they guh-get here, we'll drop them. Pretty simple buh-but effective as shit." Toby said excitedly.

"Watch something bad happen." Nightmare said, picking up another pouch.

"What could possibly go wrong?"Toby asked.

"Neighbor complaint, someone sees us and thinks we're breaking in, someone gets injured-"

"We'll be fuh-fine!" Toby said, cutting off Y/n. They all heard a rustling in the bushes behind Y/n's house.

"They're here!" He whispered excitedly, squating so they couldn't do the same. The girls followed in suit, watching as the two boys came out. They were probably talking,though they had there masks on so it wasn't easily interpretable. They're clothes were extremely bloody, hinting they went out killing people.

"Well there goes my furniture." She mumbled. They watched as they got near the window, and dropped the pouches down. They hit there bodies and popped, splashing water everywhere. The two men stopped on there tracks, feeling the coldness of the water.

Masky looked up at the roof and saw Toby peering down on them, a large smile on his bandaged face.

"Oh hey Tim, I didn't even see you thuh-there." He sarcastically spoke.

"I'll give you five seconds to run." Masky threatened. Toby and Nightmare jumped off the roof effortlessly and started running, Masky running after them. Y/n smiled in content. This day was starting to get somewhat better.

Ding!

Hoodie =(
Did you plan this or...?

Y/n smiled at her phone and quickly responded.

Y/n
No, it was Toby's idea. I don't think I could pull a prank in this neighborhood.

'Y/n changed Hoodie =('s username to 'Stepstool'

Stepstool
I-
You really wanna play that game?

Y/n
Ofc I do 🐺

'Stepstool changed Y/n's name to 'Mommy'

Mommy
😃
WHAT.

Hoodie
=)

Y/n took her eyes off the screen and looked at the male, who was looking at her with a smile. She flipped him off and he scoffed, pretending to be offended.

"Go take a shower bozo!" She yelled at him, cupping her hands to form some kind of megaphone.

"Yeah yeah I will." Y/n smiled and climbed back into her window, Hoodie following in suit.

"I have clothes in like the room two rooms from here, you can pick anything from there. We can go shopping for clothes for you some other time." Y/n said, looking at his hair. It was soaking wet and stook to his head.

Brian hummed in understanding leaving the room to get something to wear.

Y/n sighed and turned on the t.v in her room, putting on something to watch. She decided on (anything but Riverdale), then got comfy on the bed.

"Hey do you mind if I use your shower?" Brian asked, entering the room again. Y/n shook her head and he went into the shower.

. . .
NOT THE BEST ENDING BUT OH WELL.

Also if you read my masky x reader book you'll know that I called you guys 'Clouds'. I realized that I don't really like that name because it originated from my first username, so you guys are now 'The Cool Kidz Cult' (group name by ____MITSUKI____ )

Unedited

-Blxrrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 56 20
I (poorly) edited the cover lol ajkfdjacnjecgb Written in Toby's p.o.v unless stated otherwise. In this version most of the Creepypasta characters li...
160 8 17
'I can't said it' 'Why not, tell me' 'I just can't.. trust me if I could I would tell you over and over till we die' 'Guess some words are left unspo...
1.4M 16.1K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
8.5K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...