This Love. | Professor Stan

由 laraebarnes

REVISED EDITION IS UPLOADED NOW!! It's becoming obvious that you're sleeping with your history professor to m... 更多

first time readers
update
Introduction
chapter one | hot chocolate
chapter two | darling
chapter three | good girl
chapter four | next time
chapter five | warm
chapter six | infatuation
chapter seven | burden
chapter eight | black coffee
chapter nine | lover boy
chapter ten | no control
chapter eleven | our fun
chapter twelve | gift
chapter thirteen | slow
chapter fourteen | bimbo
chapter fifteen | guilty pleasure
chapter sixteen | attached
chapter seventeen | good for you
chapter eighteen | unseen
chapter nineteen | never forget
chapter twenty | take it slow
chapter twenty-two | impulse
chapter twenty-two | proud
chapter twenty-three | terrible
part twenty-four | snobs
chapter twenty-five | mocktails
chapter twenty-six | terrace
chapter twenty-eight | trust
chapter twenty-nine | valentine
chapter thirty | everywhere
chapter thirty-one | need
chapter thirty-two | shut up
chapter thirty-three | daddy
chapter thirty-four | somewhere only we know
chapter thirty-five | go with the flow
chapter thirty-six | keep her coming every night
chapter thirty-seven | hard to keep her satisfied
chapter thirty-eight | this love
new book

chapter twenty-seven | aphrodite

14.4K 344 760
由 laraebarnes

- - - -

"How was the romantic getaway then?", Scarlett asks as you drag your feet across the floor towards the sofa in the middle of the room, flopping down on it.

"He thought it was a good idea to not bring spare clothes for me. I just had to sit in the car and walk here with a massive shirt and his boxers," lifting up the blue striped shirt to reveal the baggy underwear.

She laughs, "Why didn't you wear your dress?"

"Because he ruined it. He cut it off me!"

"Jesus that's hot. Stop making me feel lonely. Anyway you look great in men's clothes, you should do it more often", patting your knee as she gets up to make you some coffee.

"I thought you said you had a date with someone on Saturday?"

"Fell through cause I felt embarrassed about who I was going with", she mutters, attempting to dismiss the topic.

"Who? You have to tell me!"

"No! Because it's weird!"

"How is it weird?"

"Cause they're one of your friends!"

"Oh. My. God. Scarlett, sit down right now. You're not going anywhere until you tell me", getting up and attempting to drag her to the sofa.

"Get off me! I'll tell you, god, you're set in your ways", swatting you away from her as she pours the hot liquid in two mugs. She spins around, passing you one. "Anthony", she mutters before taking a sip. Your mouth agape, she walks away. "We share a community care class. Both naughty kids."

"It's okay. I tried to go to his place a couple of times for casual sex at the start of the year", you both laugh. "Just... call him, apologise and make plans for tonight! Even if it's just sitting with him, I know he'll enjoy it", you call as you head back into your room.

- - - -

A few days later, you're back in the lecture hall in the history building, listening to Sebastian give a lecture on Greek gods. You hardly made notes, as your eyes were trained on his every move, thinking that he was crafted by themselves.

"Why are you making love eyes at Mr. Stan?" Tom whispers beside you. "Are you ill? You've hardly made any notes."

"I'm not making love eyes, I am concentrating on what he's saying", lying straight to his face. Speaking on Aphrodite, Sebastian's eyes scan the room before landing on you, a smile growing on his face as he continues to talk about the goddess of love.

"If you were, you'd be typing furiously away", Tom continues, as you lean on your arm and smile back at him. "Are you going to work or continue drooling over the professor?", seeing that you ignored him and continue to play with your earrings.

"Fine. I need to admit it to you. We're seeing each other, I can't lie to you anymore."

"You're dating him?", a loud squeak escapes from Tom, making everyone turn to look in your direction.

"Mr. Holland, care to share the gossip?" , Sebastian asks, his eyebrows raising, obviously annoyed he's once again distracted him from teaching.

"Uh, I- I- um, no. No Mr. Stan, I'd rather not. I find it highly inappropriate", nudging your side at that final comment.

"Then shut up. As I was saying...", continuing on his lecture.

"Seriously?", he whispers. You nod. "Why would you tell me in the middle of a lecture?"

"So you can't gossip about it", she shrugs her shoulders.

"It's kinda weird. Just... don't get pregnant half-way through the year", he mumbles, going back to his notes. You know he wouldn't make a big deal out of it later on.

You giggle and shake your head. "I promise. As long as you send me the notes you've made", you quickly whisper back, seeing Sebastian has a slight frown on his face.

- - - -

"Right. Homework time", going over to his laptop. "I'm going to give you all two weeks from now to do a paper on Aphrodite, and two other Greek god or goddesses of your choice. Don't have to be what I've talked about, you can do your own research on anyone I haven't mentioned, but Aphrodite is compulsory okay?", looking up to check the room to see everyone understood.

"Sir, that's due on Valentine's Day!", Anthony calls out from your row as he checks his diary.

"Even more reason to write passionately about your favourite gods and goddesses then", smiling as everyone laughs. "Unless you have plans?"

"No, but you probably don't if you're gonna spend the night reading papers on love", everyone laughing a little at his comment.

"Ah, unlike you Mackie, I've got a girlfriend to spend it with", packing up his things.

"Aww, Mr. Stan's in love! No wonder he's being so nice to us", Elizabeth calls from the back of the class.

"Who's the lady?"
"You've gone soft sir!"
"No, he's taken!", you hear from around the room.

"Mr. Stan, oh my god, put us out of our misery, and tell us her name", Anthony calls again, as people can't stop chattering about this new revelation.

"You're all obsessed with me, Jesus", rubbing his eyes. "All you guys need to know is that she's my Aphrodite okay? Now go away, my office hours are starting and you're holding me up. I'm not here to entertain you with my life story like I'm a babysitter", ushering people out of the room.

"More like get some sweet sweet pu-" "Don't fucking finish that sentence", Pom interjects as you all start to leave.

"Hey Tom? I'm gonna stay behind for a sec, let the others know we'll meet in the cafeteria?"

"Sure, sure. I assume you're gonna tell everyone else?", looking between you and the professor.

"Just be quiet for like 10 minutes okay?", you call as he walks out, throwing a thumbs up.
You lean against the wall, grabbing the annotated book out of your bag, as Sebastian was talking to someone about their notes.

"Miss. Taylor. How may I help you?", flashing you his signature smile as your classmate starts to leave.

"Just wanted to check that the extra reading I'm doing is okay", a soft smile on your face as you hand him the book that he gave you all those months ago.

"You're getting shy in class", he comments, flicking through your notes. "I hardly hear your ideas in the seminars anymore. Like these ones! They're great! You know we're doing more topics in seminars this semester, you need to say something."

"Well, I thought because I was Aphrodite, I wouldn't have to do that."

He rolls his eyes, "I know speaking in class isn't your most favourite thing, but you need to do it at least once a lesson. Or your grades will fall. I don't want that to happen missy", poking your side before leaning in to whisper in your ear, "Maybe each time you speak in lesson I'll let you cum in my office. Let's say, once if you speak once, twice if you contribute two times. I think you get the idea", pulling away to see the blush on your cheeks grow redder by the second.

"I think we have a done deal", lacing your fingers with his, as his other hand strokes your cheek.

The door squeaks open and there's a yelp and a drop of books on the floor. You spin and see Professor Rudd in the doorway, covering his eyes. "No one's naked right?"

"No, we were just leaving Paul", Sebastian says as he grabs his briefcase off the table. "Rooms all yours."

"Oh god thank you. Did you tell your class about the study abroad?"

There's a beat of silence, "Shit. I'm sorry Paul-"

"No bonus for you then. Unless you email them now", he nods to Sebastian as he leaves.

"You got it", Sebastian calls, running out the door.

Paul turns to you, "You kids need condoms or something? Grandma is always prepared for emergencies."

"I- No thanks sir. Thanks for the offer, I'll see you tomorrow morning though"

"Bright and bushy! I don't want to see any messed up makeup!", he calls as you rush out of the room to head to the cafeteria.

- - - -

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

130K 3K 35
Book One in the Love & Bullets series First, they were Earth's Mightiest Heroes... Until they chose the other side. They were sent to eliminate you...
191K 3.1K 49
Millie Evans was hired as Shawn Mendes' new trainer. That was all she signed up for, so when did it all become so incredibly messy? (not edited)
522K 24.8K 60
Love story of College going girl and a Police officer. Let's peep into the story and witness the journey of their life. Ramchandra Yendamuri---Mythil...
The Heir 由 🍸

同人小說

1.6M 36.6K 69
"𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲," 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 �...