The Clowntergeist But Love

By Cr3nzie

NOT EDITED!!! for a friend so if it never says completed dont be surprised i dont intend on finishing this un... More

1
3
4
5
6
7

2

47 1 16
By Cr3nzie

LAUREN POV;

I groan while sitting up. And look around my room for my phone. I grab it off of my bedside table and check the time. Shit. 9:05am, I'm late.

"UgHhhhh." I groan out. "The worlds against me today.

I decide to go get ready and head off to school.

Arriving at school 5 minutes later, I go looking for my friends. I hurry over to the cafeteria and peep inside. I smile. There they are. My two friends; sitting down at a table. I tip-toe over there so I can scare them.

                  *             *             *             *

BATEZ POV;

"Where is Lauren, Is she late again?" I laugh towards Abigail. "Probably, she keeps forgetting to set her alarm." We both laugh.

I take out my sketch book and some pencils and begin drawing.

"BOOO MOTHERFUCKERS!" We both jump and i drop my stuff onto the floor. "Oh my god, that scared me so much what the hell!" Abigail shrieks. Lauren laughs, "YOUR FACES WERE HILARIOUS!"

I glare at her. "I dropped my shit over you," i frown; "pick them up?" I gesture between her and my stuff on the floor.

"Yeah ill pick them up," she says while bending down. "what class do we have next?" I shrug because I don't fucking know, ya get me? So i look towards Abigail. "Do you know your classes?" I wondered.  "Yeah i have them on a timetable, you get one at the start of the year." She shrugs nonchalantly.

"Did we, i didn't know." I slump back into my chair while kicking my feet onto a nearby vacant one. "Hmm, Of course you didn't know!" We all laugh. "Well I'll just go to the front office to get a new one I guess, wanna come with?" I ask them while standing up.

"Yeah sure we'll go," Lauren says while fixing her bag. "Okay I will come, can we stop at our lockers on the way there? I need to put stuff into it." Abigail questions while standing up as well. "Ok yeah let's go now."  I say while I start walking with my friends.

We make our way over to our lockers, good thing is that they are all next to each-other so it's good for us!! "Right i just got to put books away." Abigail says while pulling books out of her bag.

I open my locker and stuff falls out. I scrunch my face up in confusion and bend down to pick them up. I see two letters and a picture. By now I am very fucking confused.

"Guys did ye put these in my locker?" I frown while slightly turning to them. "Uh no, what are they?" Lauren asks while walking towards me and taking them out of my hands. "Oh... I think you should read them." She hands them back to me.

"Uhm ok?" I say while staring at the letters.  I open the first one and start reading it.

                         ————————-
                             dear batez,
       Do you believe in love at first sight?
       —Or should I walk by you again?

                             ~love,  RC ;)
                       ——————————

Ok then what the actual fuck. "Guys are you sure you didn't write these?" I ask my friends. "No why, what does it say?" Abigail questions while coming towards me. "Here read it, it's kinda cringe-y." I say while handing her the letter.

"You weren't wrong when you said it was cringe, who the hell would say this?" Lauren laughs.  "I don't know;" i shrug,  "Maybe we can check people's initials because there's RC on it?" I point out.

"Yeah, YOU should do that AFTER you get your timetable from the office, so let's go!" Lauren claps her hands together. "Yeah yeah sure, let's go then."

We make our way to the office and i get my new timetable while thanking the office lady on my way out.

"So i was wondering, would you guys like to come for a weekend get-away with my this weekend?" Lauren asks while facing us.  "Sure! I'll come after I ask my mom." Abigail says excitedly. "Me too after I ask my mom as well." I chime in.

"Ok that is great news, I'll text you the details after you ask your moms." Lauren speaks out.
"Ok we gotta get to class now, I'll see y'all later!" I announce.

"SEE YOU AT LUNCH," "BYEEE!" Is what I hear when walking away. I chuckle lowly to myself while pulling out my new timetable and reading my class. I huff because I have maths.

I stroll over to my maths class and sit next to someone called Trix.

"Hi Batez!" He enthusiastically said; "thought you weren't going to come again." He laughs.  "I didn't come last time because I didn't have a timetable so I didn't know what classes I had,"

I shrug while doodling on a piece of paper. "Oh right ok, do you want help with your maths?" Trix asks.

"No I'm fine thank you, my friends helped my the other day." I say while grinning slightly.
"Okay if you ever need help just ask me!" He voiced out. "I will sometime maybe, thanks for the offer." I beamed out.

After maths class I went to go meet up with my friends because we have art together.

I walk over to our lockers and see them standing there just chatting away.

"Hey guys! We ready for art now?" I comment while strolling over. We get into a quick conversation when we see someone we hate walk past. Ribcage. Who would've guessed.

RIBCAGE POV;

Ah I was just strolling down the corridor and see the person I 'hate' but 'love'.
I shoot a wink towards Batez and smirk while walking away.

I make my way to my English class and slam the door open. "HI GUYSS!!" I scream out while laughing. I see my friends at the back of the class laughing at me and make my way down to them while smirking.

"Hey guys." I shrug while sitting down. "Hi ribs how's your love life going." Pops says while smirking at me. "Oh fuck off," I say waving him off "And its going fine, I put a letter in their locker." I smirk in victory.

"Yeah yeah, you know they do hate you very much and they make sure to express it." Art laughs at me. "Whatever man, shut up." I say waving him off.

ABIGAIL POV;

The three of us are walking into our classroom and sit down at our desks. "So guys, wanna go for ice cream after lunch I have all free classes?" Lauren asks us. "Yeah same, I'll come with." I say.

"Oh I can't come I have classes all after lunch but I might skip some I guess." Batez inputs.

"Yeah that's okay, we can meet up after you finish your classes or decide you want to ditch them." Lauren shrugs at Batez. "See you later Batez!" We both shout in unison.

"Hm, lets go get ice cream, I could really use some right now?" Lauren asks me while we start walking to the school doors. "Yeah let's go get ice cream." I comment with a whoop.

While we walk over to Lauren's car, I pull out my phone and starts texting Batez about hanging out after some of their classes. We get into Lauren's car and start talking.

"So... did you see the way Ribcage looked at Batez?? He winked at them!" Lauren exclaimed while pulling out of the parking lot. "YEAH! I saw the way he looked at them." I added.

"Hmm.. Anyways, what do you want to do this weekend?" Lauren wondered while turning the car onto a different road.

"We could go to that place by the beach, you know that place where you can sleep and shit?" I inquired while pulling my phone out to google it. "Yeah I will drive us there I suppose." Lauren says shrugging.

"Okay so, let's go get ice cream now, I am dying for it not going to lie." Lauren said while tapping her fingers on the steering wheel. "Yes!" I say while dragging the s out.

We pull up in-front of the ice cream shop and get out of the car. I put my phone into my pocket and start walking up to the door.

We walk over to the cashier and place our orders. I ordered a smarties ice cream with chocolate sauce and Lauren ordered a vanilla ice cream with nothing on it. Plain bitch. I mentally role my eyes at that.

"Why do you always only get vanilla?" I ask while sitting down on the the chair by the window. "I don't know, it's just really good." She says while sitting down opposite of me. "You're so plain." I role my eyes at her.

"Oh shut up." She says while dragging out the p. "It is the best flavour you could fucking ask for anyways." She batts her eyes innocently.

"Okay, whatever rocks your boat." I laugh while taking a scoop of ice cream onto my spoon and popping into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm, this is REALLY good." Lauren says over-dramatically. "Okay." I say chuckling slightly. "Yeah, so I was-," She was cut off when her phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Yes we can come now to pick you up." "Ok, see you in five minutes!" She says cheerfully.

"Okay that was Batez, they're skipping class now so we can go collect 'em because we are amazing friends!" She exclaims.

"Yes we are, let's go now." I say while standing up and going over to the nearest bin to throw out my rubbish.

We make our way outside of the shop and into Lauren's car again, she starts the car and we are off.

"Weird question but, if had an intro to your life before people come into it, what would your intro song be?" Lauren asks out of the blue. "Ya, that was a really weird question but, 'good 4 u' maybe," I laugh at her while shaking my head.

She hums, "Good choice I guess, mine would be 'Mr. Rager'." She says while pulling into the school parking lot. "Okay we got to get Batez out of school now." She says while pulling her phone out. "Saying it like that you make it seem as if you're picking up a little kid." I blurt out.

"Oh look, here they come running- wait why are they running?" Lauren says while squinting. She peers out over the steering wheel and suddenly bursts out laughing.

"Wait what's so funny??" I question with a small frown. She points over to Batez and I look out to see them running from someone.

And guess what, that person happens to be none other than RIBCAGE! I end up laughing along with Lauren as Batez makes a run for her car.

BATEZ POV;

I start sprinting outside the school as fast as I can while trying to get away from Ribcage. You wanna know why?

Well let me tell you why.

So basically I was sitting down in my last class and Ribcage comes in and sits next to me. I ignored him and continued looking out of the window when he suddenly taps my arm.

"What?" I snapped at him while turning to him and flicking his hand away. He shrugs and starts talking to the person behind him. I sigh and pull my notebook out of my bag with some pens and pencils and start doodling down random things.

My pen gets snatched out of my hand and I turn to my side to see who did it. Ribcage. "What do you want?" I sigh while taking my pen back from him.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to become friends with me?" He says with a hopeful shimmer in his eyes and with a slight smile.

"Uhm, since when did you want to be my friend again?" I squint sceptically at him. "Well I- uh just wanted to be friends again, kinda miss you y'know?" He says while rubbing the back of his neck.

I laugh slightly while shaking my head. "Your delusional to say you miss me, after all you did leave me first." I monotoned. He sighs while shaking his head. "Well could we possibly try being friends again, I won't ditch you this time." Ribcage mumbled the last line mainly towards himself.

"Hmm, I suppose I can give you a second chance but don't blow it or my friends will be on your back for eternity," I snickered while hearing the bell I stand out of my chair and grab my stuff and put it into my bag and scurry out of the class

"Hey! Wait up please!" I hear someone shout towards me. I mentally groan and start walking faster.

I hear whoever it is catching up to me and I bolt it over to the exit and sprint towards my friends car while peering over my shoulder and look in horror to see Ribcage running after me.

I groan out loud and continue sprinting. So that's what brings us here. Me running towards my friends car while Ribcage decides to chase after me.

I make it to my friends car and scurry inside while screaming; "GO DRIVE FAST PLEASE!" So that's what Lauren does. She drives away very quickly so I sigh in relief and sink into the chair.

"Ok I'm never running for that long again, it's exhausting." I sigh. "Mhm, of course it's exhausting it is running you're doing and you aren't fit no offense." She shrugs while driving on the road.

"So guys want to come over to my house for awhile or do you wanna go home?" She says while glancing between us and the road. "We can go to your house if you want, right Batez?" Abigail asks turning around to face me "Yeah we'll go to your house for an hour or too and then I have to go home." She nods in approval. "Ok that's great then!"

She pulls into the driveway of her house and we make our way in and go upstairs to her bedroom.

"Hm... wanna play some Xbox?" She says while plonking onto the floor. Me and Abigail nod as a sign of yes. She hands us the extra controllers and we take them while saying thanks. We sit down next to her and start playing the game together.

Two hours passed and now we have to go home. Lauren pulls outside of my house and I say "See y'all tomorrow!" And make my way inside my house while hearing two goodbyes.

I walk up my stairs and go into to my bedroom. But before I go to sleep I go over to my bathroom and shower. When I come back into my room I watch a movie or two then fall into a peaceful slumber.

* * *

OK CHAPTER 2 IS FINALLY DONE TOOK MY ALL FUCKING DAY NGL WAS A LOT OF WORK LOL BUT AT LEAST I GOT IT FINISHED TODAY ANYYWAYSSS

GOOOOOODDDDDDDDBYE YNTUL CHAP 3!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 410 16
A relatively comfortable life for (Name). She has a little brother, Jake, that she loves dearly, and a mother and father that she adores when they're...
1.4M 159 6
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
Sweet Thing By Sammett

General Fiction

231 0 13
Jace Alders has always been and will always be an asshole. Abby grew up with the man, at one point, he had been her older brothers best friend. He is...
30K 505 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...