Super Junior: The beginning o...

By superjunior0506

People with peculiar abilities join forces to defeat the great evil that threatens to take over the world. (T... More

Introduction
Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

36 1 0
By superjunior0506

2 years later...

LEETEUK - 23
KIBUM - 18
KYUHYUN - 17

During the weekends, I usually just stay home to relax and help my mom with household chores. I even do advanced reading so I could at least pass my subjects so I won't be held back.. Again...for the fourth time. Actually, I'm not terrible at school. I struggle but I can keep up with the lessons. Anyways, no I haven't failed any class. The reason why I got held back is because I don't get to finish the whole school year due to poverty. I also stopped for 2 years. You see, my dad's business got bankrupt, and well he's been blaming me for it. He said that I'm really a curse in this family. That ever since I came to their life, everything just became chaotic. Since the day my dad's business shutdown, we've been struggling financially. It doesn't help that my dad became alcoholic. Everone knows that I have a very bright personality, but what no one knows is that I have a very dark life.

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

"Park Jungsoo" His resume was dropped on the table infront of him. He stiffened a bit, the CEO is quite strict. He wasn't expecting to be interviewed by the CEO himself but oh well, he needs to calm down and focus. He really needs to get the job.

"Yes sir" He said politely

"According to your resume, you're a skilled cook. Tell me, do you have any experiences in cooking outside home?" The interviewer asked.

"I did experience cooking with the chefs of our restaurant before it was shutdown due to financial problems, but some of the recipe for the dishes we served there were my own. Since the restaurant is just like my second home, I can say that I didn't have much experience when it comes to cooking outside home but I can assure you that I make food with love and therefore the people who eats it will feel the love and comeback for more. I also take criticism, positive or negative since I believe that with criticism I can find a way to twist the flavor up a bit and make it even better." Answered Jungsoo. The interviewer gave him an awkward nod.

"What a speech young man, I think hosting would be a much suitable job for you." Said the boss making Jungsoo's smile falter a bit. "But I like your personality, very bright."

"Thank you sir" Jungsoo said

"So you owned a restaurant before?"

"Yes, my family sir. Sadly it was shutdown due to bankruptcy but we're all fine."

"I see." The interviewer said nodding his head. "Do you want me to show you around the kitchen?" He suddenly asked making Jungsoo's eyes brighten even more.

"Really sir?" he asked excitedly

"I am not that rude to not let my, hopefully, future employee show his skills. So yes." The interviewer said smiling as he saw the bright young man's happy face.

"Thank you so much sir, I promise I won't let you down" Jungsoo said with a very bright smile.

"I sure hope so, now follow me" Jungsoo followed the interviewer excitedly out of the office.

'Okay Park Jungsoo, you can do this. Just take a deep breath. You got this, I know you do!' He said to himself inside his mind. He is being too excited and nervous but the excitement turned into pure horror the moment he collided with someone causing the coffee to spill on the white longsleeved shirt of that someone. He saw everything in slow motion, including his chance of getting the job slipping away. He suddenly heard laughing and a soon to explode, employee?

'He looks too young to be an employee' Jungsoo thought but stilll.... He is freaking out.

"I am so so sorry sir" He said in a panic. "I-I didn't saw you, sorry. I wasn't looking, busy in my brain being excited and nervous" He admitted while playing with his shirt.

"But bro, you must admit. The coffee splash looks great on your shirt." He said laughing at his friend? "Are you applying to be a painter or a designer something? Because Uncle, I think he should be hired straight away!!" He added looking at Jungsoo, then his uncle.

'Oh no, is he Mr.Choi's son?! I am so in trouble' He thought

"Shut up Kibum. Don't you know how hot the coffee is?!"  Yelled the guy irritated

"Kyuhyun, be polite to our applicant" The CEO scolded him in a polite manner.

"I'm not yelling at him uncle, I'm yelling at Kibummie" Kyuhyun responded.

'Uncle, he said uncle.. I feel a bit relieved but still!!!' He cried on the inside

"It's okay, it was my fault I'm really sorry." Jungsoo said

"Where are you taking him though uncle?" Kibum asked

"Oh right, this is Park Jungsoo and we are actually heading to the kitchen so he could show me his skills in cooking." He said putting his hands on both of Jungsoo's shoulder

"How old is he?" Kyuhyun suddemly asked

"Yiee, someone is interested" Kibum teased. Jungsoo's ears turned red a bit which goes unnoticed to everyone.

"Shut up Kibum, I'm just asking. I mean, he looks too young to be a culinary graduate" Kyuhyun said

"Of course he must be a culinary graduate, uncle doesn't accept people wihout diploma here" Kibum said laughing at Kyuhyun's sulky face.

"Actually, Jungsoo here is going to be in grade 12 next school year. Same year as you two" The CEO announced

"oh wait forget what I said, he actually looks older than his age" Kyuhyun suddenly said with a chuckle making Leeteuk frown.

"Kyuhyun" The CEO scolded

"Sorry" Kyuhyun said

"Anyway, should we continue on our way?" The CEO asked

"Yes sir" Jungsoo said

"Can we come?" Kibum asked " We don't have much to do anyway. Siwon hyung and Ryeowook is kind of arguing again."

"Alright" Mr.Choi agreed making Kibum happy but

"I'll just go get changed. Find me at the library after you...watch him cook, I guess" Kyuhyun said walking away after he bowed to his uncle.

"Is he mad at me?" Jungsoo asked

"Don't mind him, sulking is his favorite past time" Kibum answered

+

LEETEUK'S P.O.V.

After I finished cooking my heart out, I am now doing the most trickiest part. Plating, I am not that good at it but I will try my best. And if ever they like my cooking, I'll probably improve my skill even more here. Suddenly the door opened and Kyuhyun in his plain white t-shirt and suit pants entered looking handsome in slow motion. Did the time stop of was it just me?

"I thought you're going to wait for me at the library?" Kibum asked in a whisper

"You're taking too long. Also, I'm kind of hungry so, I won't miss the chance of taste testing" Kyuhyun responded

After finishing, I walked over the counter and placed the meal on top of it.

"Ramyeon, teokkboki, and crepé seriously?" Kyuhyun asked raising his eyebrows. "How are you going to impress your judges if you can't even cook decent cafeteria foods? Like this can be made at home" He added taking his fork and taking a bite of his favorite teokkboki.

KYUHYUN'S P.O.V.

'Not gonna lie, this is like the best teokkboki I've ever tasted'

'And why isn't Kibum being all shy or cold towards him like he used to be infront of strangers?!'

BACK TO LEETEUK'S P.O.V.

He's right though, should've made other dishes. Should've made the foods I invented.

"This is really good Jungsoo" Mr.Choi said

"I approve of this" Kibum answered.

"What do you say Kyuhyun? Should we hire him?" Asked the CEO

'Oh shocks he's asking for his nephew's opinion. I'm sure he doesn't like me after what I've done to him earlier' I thought

"No" And I was right.

'I guess I really have to stop going to school' I thought looking down.

Continue Reading