Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

By LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... More

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

Going to school & KFC!!

3.9K 52 4
By LordMidnight5

3rd POV

It's early morning we zoom in on our sleeping protagonist. It's 2:00 am there are two lumps under the cover with him. One of them is the is the neko-devil Koneko but who is the other one. Both are moving. Our protagonist seems to be waking up.

Midnight POV

I woke up because something was on me. I look down to see two lumps under my cover. I know one of them is Koneko because she came with me. The other one I don't know. I was broke out of thought when it's hand was getting close to my dick. I quickly sit up and yank the covers off me. I see the one person I was looking for Ophis. Koneko was beside her. They were both wearing something how do I put this... Sexy.

Midnight: 😐 "so... Hello"

Lemon Warning

Ophis grabs my member without warning. I gasp at the sudden contact.

Ophis: "hello love~"

Koneko: "hello~"

Midnight: "Ophis how did you find me. Also why are you girls doing this."

Ophis: "I felt your power while you were fighting."

Koneko: "also we're very horny~"

Before I could say something Ophis takes off my pants and underwear. My 10 inch member slaps her in the face. Koneko comes up to me and we kiss. During our heated make out Ophis starts to jerk me off. I start to get more into it. I can feel my incubus side coming out. Ophis starts to kiss and lick all over my shaft. Koneko breaks our make out and moves down beside Ophis. Koneko starts to licking and kissing my shaft with Ophis. Ophis puts the tip in her mouth and starts swirling her tongue around it.

Midnight: "shit that feels good."

Koneko pushes me back down. Koneko takes off her panties and hovers her wet entrance over my face. Ophis takes the tip out of her mouth.

Ophis: "if you like that your gonna love this."

Koneko: "lick me~"

Ophis takes 6 inches into her mouth. She starts bobbing her head up and down. I grunt in pleasure. Koneko lowers herself into my face. I begin to lick her pussy. I feel my incubus horns and tail grow. My eyes turn pink with love and lust. Koneko was realising moans. I use my tail to rub Ophis's clit. Ophis moans sending vibrations on my member. Ophis takes my member out her mouth with an audible pop. I continue to rub her clit

Ophis: "Using your ahh~ tail. That's not fair~"

Midnight: "everything is fair in love and war."

Ophis begins to deepthroat me taking in all 10 inches. I insert my tongue fully into Koneko's womanhood. Koneko's moans become loader.

Koneko: "oh yes ahh~ right there nya~"

I insert my tail into Ophis's pussy. She moans sending vibrations to my dick. I begin to wiggle my tail around. Koneko starts to grind on my face. I feel my dick twitch in Ophis's mouth. Koneko's pussy tightens around my tongue. Ophis tightens around my tail.

Koneko: "don't stop im ahh~ so close to cumming~"

I lick Koneko more furiously and move my tail faster. Koneko cums I lap all her juices up. Ophis cums on my tail as I realise in her mouth. Her cheeks puff out. She takes my dick out of her mouth. She locks Koneko into a heated make out sharing my cum between them. The sight of this get me hard again. With my incubus side fully out. I give them a suductive smirk. I pin Koneko to the bed.

Koneko: "be gentle at first it's been awhile."

Midnight: "of course"

I slowly insert myself into Koneko. Koneko moans as I push deeper into her. I get 6 inches in I can feel myself touching her womb. I wait a minute for her to get re-adjusted to my size.

Koneko: "you can move now."

I start to thrust in and out slowly. Ophis turns my head and kisses me. Our tongues fight for dominance. I won and explored my territory. Koneko was moaning everytime I thrust in.

Koneko: "Midnight faster~"

I thrust into Koneko faster and harder. I use my tail to rub Ophis's clit. I put the last 4 inches in penetrating her womb.

Koneko: "ahh~ fuck it's in my womb~!!"

I continue to thrust into Koneko. I can feel myself getting close to cumming. Koneko's pussy tightens around my dick. I move my tail around rubbing Ophis's clit faster.

Koneko: "Midnight I'm ahh~ gonna cum."

Ophis: "ahh~ Midnight don't stop your tail I'm ahh~ gonna cum soon."

Midnight: "I'm gonna cum too."

After a few more thrust Koneko came on my dick. I gave one more hard thrust before I released my load in her. Koneko's eyes had hearts in them her tongue sticking out.

Koneko passed out from the pleasure. Her stomach bloated making her look 2 months pregnant. Ophis climaxed on my tail. Her legs shaking she was breathing heavy. I put Ophis's on her hands and knees. I began to rub the tip of my still hard dick on her entrance.

Ophis: "wait I just came I'm still- sensitive!!"

Ophis yelled last part surprise as I entered her. She was panting hard as I inserted 6 inches into her. I wait for her to re-adjust to my size. After a minute I begin to thrust in and out of her. Ophis was a moaning mess. I started thrusting faster and harder and put the last 4 inches in penetrating her womb.

Ophis: "ahh~ it's in my womb"

I continue to thrust into her. I start pulling her hair and spanking her.

Ophis: "ahh~ yes daddy harder~ spank me more~"

I pick up my speed and thrust harder. I also put a little more power into each spank.

Ophis: "fuck~ daddy keep going~ I'm gonna cum."

Midnight: "me too"

Ophis: "inside!! I want it all inside me~!!"

With a few more hard thrust I released my load inside her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her tongue sticking out. Her stomach expanded making her also look 2 months pregnant.

Ophis passed out from pleasure. I'm not surprised it's been a month. Well 50,000 years in the dimension gap. I put away my incubus wings and tail.
I look at the clock it's now 5:00am.

Midnight: (school starts in 2 hours and 30 minutes. How I'll sleep for now.)

Lemon end 3rd POV

Midnight layed down and pulled Koneko and Ophis's to his sides. They rested their heads on his chest. Midnight set an alarm for 6:30 so him and Koneko still have time to get to school. He wrapped his arms around Ophis and Koneko. They both smile in their sleep. Little did Midnight know he was going to be seeing way more of Ophis.

Timeskip

The alarm Midnight set went off. He groaned as he raised up. Ophis and Koneko stir awake from him moving. They push him back down.

Ophis: "no stay."

Koneko: "don't go anywhere"

Midnight: "no, me and Koneko have to go to school."

Koneko raises up and so does Ophis. Koneko was the first to hop out of bed. Ophis was next then Midnight. Midnight starts walking to the bathroom to take a bath. Ophis and Koneko joined him. 30 minutes later they got out.

Midnight: "I'm gonna get started on breakfast and make lunches for us. Then we'll leave. Ophis will see you after school."

Ophis: "actually uh *jazz hands* surprise I'm going as a new student."

Midnight: "ok then you girls go get dressed."

Midnight walks downstairs to the kitchen to get started on breakfast and make lunches. He also decided to make the SC and ORC lunch. Ophis and Koneko go get dressed in school uniform. 5 minutes later they come downstairs. Midnight just finish set the table. They all set down to eat. After they're finish eating Midnight goes to get dressed.

Midnight: "I'm gonna get dressed. Why don't you girls go ahead so Ophis know her way around."

Koneko: "ok see you at school."

Ophis: "see you at school."

Ophis and Koneko teleport away. Midnight goes to his room. He goes into his walkin closet.

Midnight looks at the Kuoh Academy make uniform. He didn't like it at all. His eyes turned dark green showing his disgust.

Midnight: (I'm not wearing that. What to wear? not my shrine outfit because who wears that to school. Oh I know what to wear.)

Midnight starts looking through clothes. After a minute he finds what he's looking for.

Midnight: (here it is the clothes Serafall made me they look cool I got the perfect style for it.)

Midnight takes 10 minutes getting his style perfect. His white hair in a braid wearing the outfit Serafall gave him. He's wearing Nokoribi in it's concealed mode.

(A/N: imagine white hair instead of blond, purple eyes, no sword.)

Instead of teleporting close to the school Midnight decided too do things differently. Midnight walks to the garage and sees his cars and motorcycles

Midnight: (which one to take. Totally take a motorcycle.)

Midnight goes to the pink, black, and chrome motorcycle. He presses the button on the bike opening the garage. He zooms down the street. 5 minutes later he arrives at Kuoh Academy. He zooms past the gates into the front yard. All the students looked at him in aww.

(A/N: RFS= random female student. RMS= random male student.)

RFS: "woah who is that?"

RFS2: "he's so cool!"

RFS3: "maybe it's a hot guy"

RMS: "who's that?"

RMS2: "maybe it's a chick"

RMS3: "a motorcycle chick sounds great."

Midnight slides on the motorcycle to slow down. Creating a dust cloud

As Midnight was sliding he pressed a button on his motorcycle. The bike shrinks and turns into a wristband.

When the girls saw Midnight they looked at him with lust. The boys looked at him anger and jealousy.

RFS: "he's so cute."

RFS2: "but cool and handsome at the same time."

RFS3: "GIVE ME YOUR CHILDREN!!."

RMS: "great another pretty boy."

RMS2: "now we'll never get girlfriends"

RMS3: "Kiba was bad enough now him"

When Midnight reached the front doors of the school. Ophis comes out she just looks at him with a stoic face.

Ophis: "show off."

Midnight: "you know me, I'm way past cool."

Ophis: "whatever let's go"

Midnight and Ophis start walking to class. As they walked down the hallway they got lots of stares. The girls looked at Midnight with lust. The boys looked at Ophis. The stares changed when Ophis jumped in Midnight's back.

Ophis: "carry me"

Midnight just chuckled. The boys had a look of jealousy and anger. The girls were jealous but couldn't deny it was quite cute. Midnight and Ophis made it to class. Midnight knocked on the door. A woman with green hair open the door.

"Olivia Evergreen"

Olivia: "hello there you 2 must be the new students"

Midnight: "yep that's us Ms.-"

Olivia: "Evergreen, Olivia Evergreen"

Midnight: "nice to meet you Ms. Evergreen"

Ophis: "hello"

Olivia: "let me get the class settled down come in when I call you."

Midnight: "okay"

Olivia goes back into the classroom. Midnight did Ophis down. She has a bored face.

Ophis: "this is stupid"

Midnight: "don't be that way. Well you tolerate it if I give you a kiss"

Ophis quickly perked up at the sound of this.

Ophis: "yes"

Midnight gave Ophis a peck on the cheek.

Ophis: "hey I thought you were gonna give me a real kiss, not one on the cheek."

Midnight: "I never said where I'd kiss you~"

Ophis: "well I want one on the lips, so let's do it one more-"

Ophis got cut off by Midnight kissing her. She was surprised for a second before quickly melting into it.

They broke the kiss when they heard to Olivia call them. They walked into the classroom. Midnight went first and wrote his name on the chalkboard.

Midnight: "my name's Midnight nice to meet ya"

Everyone sweatdropped at the simple introduction. Then Sona spoke up.
(A/N: remember Midnight is in Sona and Rias's class)

Sona: "Midnight you have to give a more detailed introduction."

Ophis: "you told me to tolerate it so give a proper introduction."

Midnight: "fine, I'm Midnight Okami I like sweets, singing, music, drawing, animals, weapons, martial arts,. And technology & engineering."

Olivia: "any questions for Mr.Okami"

RFS: "are you single"

Midnight: "no I have a wife, 2 fiance's, and a girlfriend that agreed to share"

The girls were sad hearing this. They perked up when they heard he's shared. They thought maybe they can get his girlfriend to share with them.

RFS2: "how do you know Sona"

Midnight: "I can only tell you if she's okay with it"

Midnight looks at Sona. She shakes her head in denial.

Midnight: "well she's not okay with it so I can't tell you. Next question"

RMS: "are you a boobs guy or a butt guy"

Midnight walked up to him. His right eye red with anger and his left one dark green with disgust. Midnight grabs his face and slams him into the wall.

Midnight: "I hate males who have no shame."

Midnight voice was cold and held no emotion. A chill ran down everyone but Ophis's spine. Midnight calmed down his eyes turned light green for a moment signaling he's happy again.

Midnight: "now anymore questions."

Everyone was dumbfounded by his mood swing. The class was silent until one girl broke it.

RFS3: "why did your eyes change colors?"

Midnight: "a trait my family was born with. Okay Ophis your turn."

Midnight walked to a seat in the back by the window. As he say down the female students started talking about him.

RFS4: "he's small and cute but handsome at the same time."

RFS5: "and he has perverts he's like a king, no he's like a God"

RFS6: "he's perfect, Midnight Okami the God of kouh"

Ophis clears her throat. The class turned to Ophis. Ophis wrote her name on the chalkboard. She couldn't think of a last name so she put what her last name technically is. She wrote Ophis Okami on the board.

Ophis: "my name is Ophis Okami. I like peace and quiet, Midnight's cooking, and being left alone. I dislike perverts and selfish people. Any questions."

RFS: "are you related to Midnight"

Ophis: "no I'm his wife. That's The only question I'm answering."

Ophis sits down next to Midnight.

Timeskip Midnight POV

It's now lunch time I'm heading to the SC room. When I got to the door I heard adult voices. Instead of knocking I just walk in.

Midnight: "I have brought you lunch my darling~"

The adults turned around to look at me. I instantly recognized then as lady and lord Sitri. Lady Sitri comes and picks me up. (A/N: comment names for lord and lady Sitri.)

Lady Sitri: "is this him, he's so adorable"

Midnight: "madam Sitri please put me down."

Lady Sitri lets go of me. I land gracefully. Lady and lord Sitri turns back to Sona.

Lord Sitri: "so he knows about us."

Sona: "yes"

Lord Sitri walls up to me. He starts me down. Then he glares right at me. I smile at him.

Lord Sitri: "so you know about the supernatural and who we are yet you didn't bow"

Sona: "oh no"

As soon as he said that my smile faded. My face turned cold my hair shadow my eyes. My power leaks out my eyes dull in color. I exert pressure making him feel heavy.

Midnight: "I bow to NO ONE!!"

Lord Sitri starts breathing hard. Sona runs over to me and hugs me. I stop exerting pressure.

Sona: "Midnight calm down he didn't mean it"

Midnight: "I'm so sorry"

Lord Sitri: "I like you kid I approve of you marrying my daughter."

Midnight: "thank you, oh right I never fully introduced myself. I'm Midnight Okami but you may know me as The Supreme Hybrid."

Lady Sitri became ecstatic when she heard I was The Supreme hybrid. She hugged Sona tightly.

Lady Sitri: "my baby girls dating The Supreme Hybrid. I'll never have to worry about her being in danger."

Lady Sitri let's go of Sona. I give Sona her lunch with a piece of paper that has my address. I then start to leave.

Midnight: "I really wish I could talk more but I have other stuff to do."

Lady Sitri: "bye"

Sona: "bye midnight"

Lord Sitri: "bye"

I stop before fully leaving.

Midnight: "one more thing"

I charge up a death beam and shoot at the window.

A Phoenix falls into the room from the window. I go and pick it up and show it to lord and lady Sitri.

Midnight: "seems are friend Riser Phenex is spying on us. Do not worry though I shall deal with it."

I leave the room. Lady and lord Sitri teleport away.

Timeskip

I just finished giving the whole SC their lunch. I'm heading twords the ORC. I felt new demonic energies. 17 to be exact 2 of them are Phoenix's. I smirk and bring the Phoenix I shot out my pocket dimension. I teleport to the open window in the ORC and sit on it. Ophis most have felt it too cause she teleported to one of the couches. They didn't notice us except for Asia who is Ophis is sitting next to. I threw the Phoenix on the floor to get their attention.

Midnight: "you forgot this."

They turned to me one girl gasped at the sight of the Phoenix. I now got a look at the others in the room. It was Riser Phenex and his peerage.

"Riser Phenex and his peerage"

I look over to the last person. She had gray hair and blue eyes. It was Grayfia she locked eyes with me.

"Grayfia Lucifer"

I rush over to her and hug her.

Midnight: "Grayfia I missed you!!"

Grayfia: "sir do I know you?"

3rd POV

When Grayfia said that Midnight's heart broke. He looked up at her sad, his eyes dulled.

Midnight: "do you not remember me, it's me Midnight."

Grayfia: "sorry sir I don't know you but if I did I don't remember you."

Midnight: (someone's messed with her memories, I can fix them but I'll take a minute for her to remember.)

Midnight starts fixing Grayfia's memories. He finished now all he has to do is wait. He turned his attention when Riser said something.

Riser: "like the strongest queen would know a filthy human like you."

Midnight: "shut up, you don't know anything of our past."

Riser: "what was that human?"

Midnight: "I said shut up!! You know what, isn't illegal to spy on another house. If I were to let that information leak you could be arrested or killed."

Riser: "like anyone would believe you. Riser hold alot of power I can do anything and get anything I want."

When Riser said this Midnight eyes turned red. His hair shadowed his eyes. He walked right infront of Riser.

Midnight: "those who have power and use it for personal desires are fools and scum. That's why people like you really piss me off."

Riser: "Is Riser making you mad. Too bad what's a small filthy human like you gonna do."

Midnight smirks as he teleports behind Riser. He has a blade none of them have seen before through Risers stomach.

Riser: "how did you- when did you?"

Midnight: "don't trust everything you see Riser because even salt looks like sugar."

As midnight says this he lets his fox ears and 9 tail out. Midnight pulls the blade out and teleports back where he was. Riser falls to his knees. He tried to heal himself but he can't. He keeps trying to heal but all he's doing is slowing the poison down. His queen speaks up.

Yubelluna: "Lord Riser are you ok"

Riser: "Riser isn't healing."

Midnight: "your not healing because this sword is encased in a deadly incurable poison. All your doing is slowing the poison down keeping it at bay. So your gonna die soon."

When Midnight said this Riser's peerage secretly gained hope. Even Riser's sister Ravel had hope. Midnight read their minds and learned Riser is an abusive asshole. He likes to take advantage of them anytime he gets. What midnight found funny is he learned Riser's dick is to small to break their hymens. He was impressed though even though they want him gone they don't show it. Midnight whispers something no one hears.

Midnight: "time stop"

Time stops around Midnight and Riser's peerage. Midnight also teleported them to a dimension he created. Riser's peerage is in shock as the look around as the dimension looks like space.

The look infront of them to see Midnight seeing on a throne with Murasame.

They look at him in shock and fear. They try to use magic but it doesn't work. Some of them are shaking. Midnight waves his hand summoning seats and a table. He then speaks up to calm them down

Midnight: "do not fret I shall not harm you. I only wish to talk, take a seat."

They calm down a bit and sit down. Their still on edge but Ravel speaks up.

Ravel: "what is this place and what do you want with us?"

Midnight: "you're in my dimension and I just want to talk to you all because I know the way your treated."

Riser's rook Isabela was the next one to speak.

Isabela: "how do you know that?"

Midnight: "I read your minds and you all had a sense on hope when I said the blade was encased in an incurable poison."

Two of Riser's pawns Ile and Nel say something.

Ile: "why help us?"

Nel: "and beside reading our minds what else shows we need help."

Midnight gets off his throne and adjust his height from 5,0 to 6,0. He walked down infront of Ile and Nel. He boops Ile nose.

Midnight: "I'm helping because I don't like seeing others hurt-"

He was over and look Nel in the eyes.

Midnight: "and your adorable eyes hold distress and sorrow."

Nel blushed at him calling her eyes adorable. She looked away from him. The nekomata twins Ni and Li was the next ones to say something.

Ni: "what do you get out of this?"

Li: "yea what's the catch?"

Midnight walked up to them and petted them behind their ears. They blushed and quickly leaned into it.

Midnight: "no catch kitties I want nothing out of this. There is one problem though after I make Riser lose this peerage. You will be marked as strays so here are your options. You guys can either become Ravel's peerage or become my first peerage."

The girls huddle up and start discussing their options. They all came to an agreement to be Midnight's peerage. At first they were going to be Ravel's peerage but she said she wasn't ready for it.

Ravel: "ok we've decided to become your peerage."

Midnight: "great but anyways let's head back."

Midnight snaps and teleports them back to the club room. They all go to their original spots. Midnight then unfreezes time. He snaps getting rid of the poison in Riser's body. He turns to Grayfia's.

Midnight: "theirs gonna be a rating game between the 2 am I correct."

Grayfia who just now got her memory back nodded her head yes. Midnight turned back to Riser who just got up.

Riser: "fine Riser has never lost in a rating game."

Midnight: "it will be in 10 days. Now get out my clubroom"

Before Riser and his peerage teleport away. Midnight creates a telepathic link with Ravel. (A/N: {} means telepathicly talking)

Midnight: {just because I'm helping doesn't mean hold back. Fight Rias and the others like you normally would. It will be a good learning experience for them.}

Ravel: {ok and thanks for helping us}

Midnight: {no problem bye now}

Riser and his peerage teleport away. Midnight walks up to Grayfia and hands her a piece of paper. He then hands a copy of the paper to Rias.

Midnight: "that has my address on it and where we are training. Grayfia I want to talk to you sometime this week."

Grayfia: "ok Midnight"

Midnight: "ok I'm going home. Rias all of better be at my house tomorrow."

Koneko and Ophis walk over to Midnight. They teleport back to Midnight's house. Ophis and Koneko left to get changed. Midnight walked out side into the front yard.

Midnight: "I'm gonna need a bigger house."

Midnight used magic to change his house into 2 giant mansions.

Midnight: "that should be enough."

Midnight walked into the first house. He goes into the master bedroom with Ophis and Koneko. They all lay down and go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next time on The Supreme Hybrid God

Midnight: "ok all of you come are me with the attention to kill. So I can see what you all need to work on."

Scene change

Millicas: "Mr.Midnight I saw daddy with a another girl in bed what does that mean"

Midnight: "Millicas what you saw was bad. Your father did something horrible."

NEXT time: training and catching up with Grayfia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.3K 187
This book will be dedicated with stories I have plan to make in the future once I am in a decent chapters in my current books you could also vote at...
15.1K 159 4
REQUESTS OPEN Long ass naruto one shots starring you and your favorite characters! I'll take requests if you want! If I write lemon it'll have a 🍋...
17.5K 165 14
Different scenarios of Kakashi x Reader. Will add a brief description at the top of chapters so you can determine if you want to read/skip! :) Mostl...
396K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...