Sinfully Ruined [17+]

By Minicabbages

"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face f... More

Chapter 1: A day in life...
Chapter 2: The last day...
Chapter 3: The Family Dinner.
Chapter 4: The Party.
Chapter 5: The Ungrateful Bitch.
Chapter 6: Faking smiles.
Chapter 7: The Date.
Chapter 8: Vomit Comet.
Chapter 9: In the woods.
Chapter 10: The hunt begins

ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTᗴᖇՏ & ᗩᗴՏTᕼᗴTIᑕՏ

69 7 4
By Minicabbages

                    𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

My dear cabbages, 😁

This book is a work of fiction and my mere imagination. It's not a fanfic and I assure you definitely not a cliche. So if your looking for a comfortable book with a plain story and basic endings, this book is not for you. There are a lots of other amazing wattpad stories that you could try out. 'Sinfully Ruined' is a blend of mystery, suspense, drama, heartbreak, action etc. So if you are tired of the cliche stories and are looking for something new, then come aboard cause this story is just for you.

Before proceeding with the book I wanna make a few things clear.

1) This is my book. I would not tolerate any violation of the copyrights or plagiarism.

2) Do not throw in hate comments. It's really disappointing. And like I said if you are not comfortable with the story you can gladly leave. Although constructive criticisms are always welcome.

3) I do not own any pictures in this book. I've got them from various social media sites like instagram, Pinterest and google.

4) This book contains a lot of suspense and cliff hangers so please don't spoil it for your fellow readers in the comments section.

5) Enjoy the story 😁

And now without wasting your precious time let me introduce you to our characters...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jace Carson

Nathan Coleman

Ashton Hendrix

Scarlett

Alexis Cooper

Violet

Abigail

Kristen Coleman

I know all of them are quite eyeful 😉. But let me know on who's your favorite one...

--> (ahem) mine is Ashton.

Please do let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...