𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 | ⁽ᴺⁱⁿʲᵃᵍᵒ ˣ...

By FoxInWhite

GENDERNEUTRAL READER INSERT 𝙕𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙮𝙣𝙚 (𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣): 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 �... More

-𝟛》𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤, 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤
-𝟚》ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤
-𝟙》ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥
𝔽𝔸ℂ𝔼ℂ𝕃𝔸𝕀𝕄𝕊 (𝕆ℂ'𝕤)
𝟙》ℝ𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤

𝟘》ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

1K 28 47
By FoxInWhite

A/n

Welcome to Ninjago Timeless! I'm FoxInWhite. You can reffer to me as either Fox or Mal if you want to. I'm a demiboy, and use he/they pronouns.

As you might have seen in the title, this book is under editing. That's because I had already published this book as an x reader, but because of personal reasons I wasn't really comfortable writing a romantic book anymore. I have unpublished all chapters I wrote before (15 in total) and will be editing them and re-uploading them. That way all the old votes, comments and reads won't disappear.

If you have any questions about this book or about me personally, you can ask me in the comments, on my conversation board, in my 'Tagged and stuff' book or DM me.

I hope everyone has a great time reading this book and a lovely day!

I love you all <3

- Fox

~~~~

Cynosure (noun) : a person or thing that is the center of attention or admiration

~~~~
2,8k words

Key
Y/n = your name
M/n = your mothers name

~~~~

Look, I'm not going to twist around it: you had a bad past. But let's be real, which Y/n does not? If your life had been all sunshine and rainbows, the plot would be boring. Boring as in, 'yawn-yawn snore-snore can I please leave now?'. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?

The first years of your life were amazing, surprisingly. There was nothing you needed to worry about, and you were surrounded by the people you loved. Every morning your mother would wake you up at 8. You'd get dressed and make breakfast together. On some days even pancakes. Then together you would go on a walk through the forest near your home.

You'd always find a way to make your mother smile on your walks, whether it was by jumping in small puddles of water or by trying to imitate the sounds the birds were making.

Your mom didn't have a job, so she stayed home all day with you. Most of your happy memories were made during those lazy days.

Sometimes your dad was home, but that would be rare. You never knew what he did, but you didn't care. I mean, what 6 year old would?

Everything was great, until one day your mother disappeared.

You woke up around 9. You were kind of confused, because your mother always woke you up, but decided she probably just forgot and shook it off. Getting dressed all by yourself, which was an accomplishment by itself because you had the attention span of a squirrel ("Y/n!" your mother yelled at you laughing as you ran to the window, half undressed, to look at the bird that just flew past. "But I wanna see the bird mom!"), you walked to your mom's room to wake her up.

Trying to hide in your giggles, you opened the door of her room and sneaked in. Tip-toeing to her bed you made sure to skip over the wooden planks that creaked, not even daring to take a breath.

"Boo!" You yell as you jump on the bed, but gasp as you feel nothing under you but the bouncy mattress.

Well, maybe she's already dressed and waiting for me! you thought in your optimistic mindset.

Skipping out of the room, you go to the living room. Not noticing the doors of her closet wide open, clothes scattered on the floor. Not noticing the drawers of her dresser ripped open, half of the inside laying on the ground, half of it gone. Not noticing all of this looked like someone had packed their bags in a hurry, not caring to clean up afterwards to get away as fast as they could.

Expecting to see your mother waiting on the couch of the living room, you stop in your tracks. No one was there. Frowning, you go to check the kitchen. Maybe she was making breakfast?

But she wasn't in the kitchen either. Your shoulders slumped down and a sad expression crept upon your face as you realised she wasn't there. Had she already left without you? She never did that, so why would she now?

Maybe she was getting groceries? Maybe you ran out of a super important food that was absolutely necessary to get, so that she had to skip your daily walk?

All these questions ran through your mind, when you just decided she probably had to do some important mom-things at the village. Slowly you walked over to the front door, your fluffy slippers making a dragging sound over the hard-wooden floor. You'd just wait for her to get home by the door.

Walking into the hallway and seeing half of the coats laying on the ground in a big messy pile, and the shoes pulled out of the shoe rack, you fidget with your fingers.

You walk over to the wall and flop down. Placing your hands on the ground next to you, you hum softly to yourself while you make your feet swing from left to right. You could already picture how it would go when your mom got home.

You would hear her keys rattle in the lock, and you would hide behind the door. When your mom opens the door, she would put her bags down. Then, you would jump from behind the door and yell 'surprise!' and jump in her arms. Maybe she'd fall over because she wouldn't expect it, or maybe not. But you would laugh together, and then you'd make breakfast together and then go for the walk you always made.

But after an hour, she still wasn't home. You had slumped down against the wall, your chin resting on your chest. Maybe she was talking to someone at the market? She does that often, and then never seems to end the conversation.

Another two hours later, you were laying on the ground now, starfish position and staring at the ceiling. It was almost noon, so instead of making breakfast you'd just make brunch, and then go for the morning walk, a little later than normal but that's fine.

Alright, then maybe it will be a noon walk?

An... evening walk?

At one point you had started crying. Didn't mom love you anymore? Why wasn't she home yet?

Not long after, your father came home. You can imagine the look on his face when he saw his child laying in the hallway, sleeping on a pile of coats with dried up tears on their cheeks.

He picked you up and carefully put you in bed. Where was M/n?

He walked over to the kitchen to get a drink. Placing the glass on the cold marmer of the kitchen counters, he frowned when he saw two envelopes laying there, one with his name, and one with yours.

Opening his, he read it.

I'm sorry. I couldn't take it anymore. Please forgive me, and take care of Y/n.

~~~~

One and a half years later, you were 7 now, your father had found a new mom for you, but you refused to accept it. You were still broken over the fact your mother had left. You still cried every time she was mentioned, sometimes even threw a tantrum.

But then you got a brother, and that seemed to help. It gave you something to focus on. You wanted to do everything in your power to make him happy.

You seemed to have stopped being sad about it. Instead, you were now angry. Your tiny 7 year old brain had turned the sadness of your mother into anger for her being so selfish. She had left you, just like that!

You still did questionable things. You insisted on going on a morning walk every morning at 8:30 in the forest after having breakfast, like you always did with your mother. Your father didn't want to let you go alone, so you went together even though it wasn't the same. You didn't do weird dances anymore, didn't jump around or said hello to every bird you saw. You just stayed quiet, which sometimes could be quite scary for a 7 year old.

Once you would get home, you would turn to your baby brother. Spending every possible moment with him. Your whole sanity depended on him.

A couple years later, you were around 12 to 13, your father and his new wife had a fight and you all moved away from her. Your father took you and your brother with him and you moved to a small house in the mountains.

At the age of 15 you found an envelope in your fathers drawer. It was the letter your mother had left for you, and your father had kept it away.

It was sealed and had a small object in it. And your name in your mom's handwriting. You sneaked it into your room and opened it with shaking hands. A folded piece of parchment paper and a ring fell out. Carefully, you opened the letter and read it.

Dear Y/n,

All I can say is that I'm sorry. I wish there would be another way to solve this, but there isn't. I never wished for this to happen to you, but fate is cruel. I'm sorry for what I have done to you.

I don't want you to be alone, so I gave you my ring. It's very dear to me, but I want you to have it. As long as you have it, you will never truly be alone and you will always be safe. Please keep it safe for me until I return.

Love, mom

The letter was vague, you didn't understand it and it only made you angrier at your mom. No other way? Bullshit. She was selfish and chose herself over her own child.

Nevertheless, you kept the ring. You would say it was because it was a pretty ring, but that would be a lie. Sure, it was pretty, with it's carved flowers and leafs in the light brown wood, and the carved wolf head was pretty and detailed, but that wasn't the reason you wore it. You wore it because deep down, you missed your mother. Of course you would always keep denying this, but it's the truth. You missed her, and you couldn't do anything about it and that made you angry.

Over the years your mother was gone, you had grown a deep rooted hate towards your father. You figured out you never truly knew him because you always spend time with your mother, but now that she disappeared you were around him constantly. He made you do everything in the house. You had to make sure there was food, money to buy the food with, you had to take care of your sibling. Everything, while your brother didn't have to do shit.

You were always fighting, your father was always telling you to do better and pushed you over your edges and further. You were never good enough, the bar was too high but you were desperate to reach it. You wanted to make your father happy, make him be happy about something you did once, even if that meant that you were emotionally almost reaching the end of it all. But he was never pleased with what you did.

He loved your brother more than you. There, you said it.

Why? Because he was more perfect than you, and better at everything. He would always pick him over you, and that made you angry.

'Oh, we must hate him, don't we?' you might think, but that's not true. Yes, you hated that he was the favorite one, but that wasn't his fault. It was your fathers. You loved your brother to death. Even though he knew he was the most loved, he wanted to spend time with you. His consistent being there gave you something you could count on. He filled that empty space your mother had left.

He helped you push forward in life, even when it knocked you down every single day. He helped you in your darkest times without even knowing.

And then he was gone too.

And you broke. You shattered like a vase that was being smashed into with a hammer.

You couldn't take it anymore. Life had bullied you by giving you things to be happy about, to love and get happiness from, and then take it from you. You ran away. You didn't even care about what would happen to your father.

That's when sensei Wu found you. He offered you a place to stay, food, a home.

You were hesitant at first, but eventually gave in. He took you to the monastery and introduced you to three other guys. Wu taught you how to start your life again, how to lock your fears away.

Cole, Zane and Jay trained with you, and after three months Kai joined in. You all went on a trip to collect the Golden Weapons before Lord Garmadon could. Weird enough, it was fun. Everyone was nice to you, and you were nice to them. But deep inside, you were scared.

What if they leave you too, once you let them in? It already happened to you twice, another time wouldn't do you good.

That's why you decided that, yes, you'd be their friend, you'd be nice to them, but you wouldn't let them in and see the real you. You couldn't let them in, because they might see you're broken and leave.

You only showed them your happiness, and that went great. No one suspected a thing.

Oh, oh, but sorry for Y/n would that little puppet show soon end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 366 25
𝟬𝟬𝟭.┆ ⊱⋆。 ❛ 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛 ❜ ❝ in order for there to be 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, there must be 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 ❞ ╰┈➤ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ melanie himur...
7.6K 203 15
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...
184K 5.1K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...
189 1 10
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...