๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 38

2.2K 94 68
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

The promotion for Chaeyoung's album called YOU has finally ended with a lot of awards from different music award shows and from his performances, the songs in the album also received a lot of praises and awards even the promotions overseas was successful, really Chaeyoung is one of those artist that conquers the world with their great music.

And right now the said tiger is inside a salon with his lover — Mina, they had agreed that after Chaeyoung's promotions he would have his hair cut short, and since he agreed to that here they are now, getting his hair cut a week before the actresses twenty-fourth birthday.

"Good day Mr. Azai and oh who do we have here?" The owner exclaimed when she saw the couple walk inside her salon, every staff inside the not so crowded salon were in shock seeing the two together.

"Let's keep this a secret shall we?" Mina asked with a smile on her lips as she looks at the owner.

"Of course Miss Hendrix, we are sure not to spill anything about this," The owner answered assuringly with a smile as she looked at the couple who both gave her a smile before taking off their masks.

"So what would you be doing here?" She asked leading the two further inside the salon until they reached a sofa where she let the two take a seat.

"He's actually going to get his hair cut short," Mina answered smiling as she looks up at the owner.

"Oh really? But he looks good in this long hair too though," The owner said as she checks the racers hair.

"Yeah but she likes it more when it's short and clean so that's why I'm getting a hair cut," Chaeyoung said with a smile on his lips as he holds Mina's hand that was placed on the actresses lap.

"Oh I see, doing this to make your love happy hm?" She stated that made the couple chuckle as Chaeyoung nodded his head.

"So shall we get started?" She asked, Chaeyoung nodded his head and stood up before approaching a stool and sat on it facing a mirror while Mina was just sitting not so far from him.

"Just short and clean right?" The owner asked again as Chaeyoung gave a nod as an answer, the owner herself took care in cutting Chaeyoung's hair while the actress was just watching them.

"You really love her that much that you'd do whatever she tells you huh?" The owner suddenly asked with a smile on her lips as she glanced at Chaeyoung on the mirror and saw him smiling.

"Of course, if I don't I would've refused when she said that I should get a haircut," Chaeyoung said before glancing at Mina on the mirror where she too was seen smiling while listening to his words.

"I like my hair long too but if she says that she likes it more when it's short I'd cut it short right away," He added as he lets out a chuckle when Mina said he was being cheesy again.

"What? I'm serious though, I'd never get my hair cut again if we break up, even if they tell me to, I won't do it if it won't be you telling me to," He said looking at Mina's eyes through the mirror and saw the girl with a slight frown and an annoyed face.

"Whose breaking up with who? No ones breaking up with anyone Azai Chaeyoung," Mina said as she rolls her eyes at the racer who let out a laugh.

"I know, I'm just saying that if we do br—"

"Stop, stop whatever nonsense you're saying and get your hair cut now Azai," Mina said annoyed with the racers teasing while the owner who was cutting Chaeyoung's hair and the other staffs chuckled at the racers teasing and the actresses annoyed expression because of the racer.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung called out to the girl who was completely still annoyed, he giggled knowing she now was upset.

"Mina-yah~" He called out again but still got nothing.

"Minari~" He tried once more but the actress didn't budge and kept looking at his phone, where she was looking at their photos they took together and the photos the racer took of her, Chaeyoung smiled when he saw her smiling at his phone knowing what she was doing.

"Love~~" He called once more and this time Mina looked up showing him an annoyed expression pretending she didn't smile just a moment ago.

"What?" She annoyingly asked with a frown, Chaeyoung giggled before answering her.

"Saranghae~" He said like he was singing it, Mina blushed so she looked away for him to not see it, The owner and the staffs chuckled at the two.

"Yah~ I said I love you~" Chaeyoung whined wiggling hit legs a little as he looks at Mina through the mirror.

"Don't wiggle your legs Chaeyoung, unnie might cut the wrong parts of your hair," Mina said looking back at Chaeyoung who she saw pouting looking at her through the mirror.

"Minari~" Chaeyoung said pouting that he knows Mina finds cute and wouldn't resist, and he was right Mina couldn't resist that pout.

"Ahh stop being cute! I can't be angry at you even just for a moment!" Mina whined that made everyone inside the salon laugh at her sudden cute outburst.

"Because you love me Mina-yah~" Chaeyoung answered smiling.

"You know that I don't really argue with that right?" Mina said while Chaeyoung lightly nodded his head with a smile.

"There! All done!" The owner exclaimed after finishing with Chaeyoung's hair, he stood up from the stool and looked at himself through the mirror.

"How do I look love?" He asked turning to the actress.

(His hairstyle and outfit)

"You look absolutely handsome," Mina answered standing up from the sofa and approached the racer, when she reached him she reached her hand up to his hair and lightly ruffled it.

"You like doing that to my hair," Chaeyoung said giggling when Mina put her hand back down.

"What? Your hair is soft," Mina said before placing a peck on his lips not minding the squealing of the staffs and the owner they were with.

After paying and thanking the owner for her service Chaeyoung drove Mina back to her place so she could ready for her event that would happen in just an hour, she just accompanied him to the salon so she could see first his hair, and so now that she is done with dressing herself for the event Chaeyoung drove her to JYP building where she would be going to the said event with her friends and other models at JYP.

———————
"Is everything ready?"

:Yes, everything is ready.

"Are you ready?"

: I am.
———————

Arriving at a big open space that is surrounded by elite securities, Mina got out the limousine with her friends, Nayeon, Momo and Sana, they walked along side each other on the red carpet with blinding lights coming from the press cameras as they take pictures of the four beauty from every angle.

The four stood beside each other on a low podium with red carpet and a white background with the name of the event written on it, they posed here and there as the press kept on taking their pictures.

After a few more pictures the four beauties moved and walked inside the venue being greeted by their friends from the same industry.

"Jennie! Rosé nice to see you two here again!" Sana exclaimed hugging the two who also hugged her back.

"Since when did you come back from Thailand Jen? Is Leo here too?" Nayeon asked after also giving the two a hug.

"I actually came back here for this event, and Leo is in Thailand fixing some things," Jennie answered smiling.

"Oh, busy with his work?" Mina asked, Jennie shook her head before showing her left hand that made the five girls gasped.

"Yah! Is this for real?!" Momo asked examining the ring on Jennie's ring finger, Jennie nodded her head as she smiles.

"Yah unnie we've been here together for days and I haven't even noticed that!" Rosé said still shocked as she looks at the ring.

"Well I try my best not to show it to you just yet, I wanted it to be a surprise for you girls," Jennie said giggling at the still shocked faces of her friends.

"I cannot believe this, you're really getting married now," Sana said shocked written all over her face.

"With the one who used to tease and bully you back in high school if I might add," Rosé added chuckling remembering the good old days where Leo Manoban along with his friends Azai Chaeyoung, Callisto Jeongyeon, Simmons Dahyun, Ashford Daniel, Langston Tzuyu and Kim Jisoo, the popular boys of Blue Sky Academy back when they were still schooling.

"Oh wait Mina doesn't know this since she studied in Japan right?" Jennie asked, Mina nodded her head.

"Well you know those boys and my fiancé were bullies back then, well not technically bullies that hurt people, people back in the university were just scared of them because they came rich families, well aside from Chaeyoung since his parents died when he was six but still he's rich, they're other friend, Leo Manoban my fiancé was always bugging me, turns out he likes me that's why he does that, then he confessed and courted me until we started dating officially and now here we are getting married," Jennie explained while Mina was listening intently while nodded at every word she was saying.

"So you three knew Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu since you didn't even study in Japan with me?" Mina asked turning her head to her three friends.

"Well we do, but they never really notice Sana and Momo since Dahyun and Tzuyu was always with Chaeyoung while Jeongyeon goes off around secretly bugging me," Nayeon answered with as-a-matter-of-fact tone in her voice.

"So you three have liked them ever since?" Mina asked again.

"Nope, we actually hated them before, but after high school we didn't saw those four anymore, including Jennie and Rosé's boyfriends since they too moved to another school, and we may kind of forgot what they looked like since we don't actually interact with them," Sana answered.

"Speaking of boyfriend, where is Jisoo? Isn't he with you?" Momo asked turning her head towards Rosé.

"He told me he would help Leo with something, I asked him with what but he didn't told me anything, but now I think I do," Rosé answered chuckling taking a short glance at Jennie.

"When is your wedding by the way Jen?" Mina asked.

"Oh right! Good thing you mentioned that, it's actually before your birthday, so I was guessing if we could celebrate your birthday in Thailand right after our wedding, that sounds fun doesn't it? All of us complete," Jennie answered looking at her with a smile, Mina thought for a while before nodding her head thinking that it is a good idea to spend her birthday at some place new with her friends and her lover.

"That is a great idea actually," Mina answered, Jennie cheered as she claps her hand and hugged Mina on the side with pure joy and happiness.

"Since the event hasn't started yet, how about we grab some drinks, shall we?" Rosé asked with a grin, the five looked at each other before nodding and walking off to get their drinks.

"So wait you're telling me, Mina and Chaeyoung are dating now too?" Rosé asked still processing the things Nayeon had said.

"Yup, maybe for almost two months now?" Sana answered.

"Wow! Never thought that tiger would date anyone again, I mean after hearing the things his four dork friends has been telling Leo, I didn't think he would date again," Jennie mumbled before sipping on her glass of wine.

"We didn't expect too but yeah that's how it is," Momo said.

"I'm actually happy you know? I mean finally that guy found the right woman for him, and it's Mina, thank god its you!" Rosé said with a bright and genuine smile on her lips as she looks at Mina.

"We're all actually glad he dated Mina too, I mean he treats Mina right, and Mina's happy with him," Momo said glancing at Mina who now was blushing from her friends words about her and Chaeyoung.

"Aww~ she's blushing~ it's been a long time since I saw you blush ever since you moved to Japan," Jennie said giggling at their youngest girl.

"Unnie~" Mina whined hiding her face in her hands that made the five beauties chuckle.

"Still so cute Mitang!" Sana exclaimed squishing her cheeks.

Soon after a few more minutes the start of the long event has finally taken off, maybe designers and models from other countries started presenting their works and beauty wearing luxurious clothing such as; Chanel, Prada, Versace and other kinds of luxurious clothings.

As the event went on for hours it was also slowly growing dark, the night sky and the moon can be seen illuminating down onto the open space making it brighter than it already was from the lights.

Mina can be seen laughing while she converses with her friends and other models that they all made friends with at the event.

While they were all laughing and conversing someone was watching from above on the rooftop of a building, the person wearing everything in black, a black fitted long sleeves, black pants, black shoes, black socks, black cap and mask, the person has a gun in their hands, not just any gun, it was a sniper with a silencer attached at the tip of it.

The person was just staring down at the people from below waiting for the right time to do it, the sniper was already in place and so is the person.

When he already found the right timing when everyone started taking pictures again, the person positioned themselves and looked through the target on the sniper, they kept moving it until it settled on one person who was taking pictures with their friends and there you can see the person who the sniper stopped at — Mina.

The person in the rooftop put the bullets on the sniper before putting it back in place and settled it on Mina again, the person put their finger on the trigger ready to shoot, they were looking at Mina now laughing with her friends again as they continued to talk.

The person was still in their position looking down at Mina through the target hole, their finger was still on the trigger.

"Do it now."

A voice said through the persons in-ear as they watch the persons move from below right where they can see him on the monitor.

The person sighed deeply before shaking their self and looked through the target hole again.

They were having seconds thoughts if they should do it or not, but this is their job and they have to do it.

So they again sighed deeply, put their finger back on the trigger and looked at Mina through the target hole and then....

Hey everyone! Chapter 38 is up!
So here is another update since we had a lot of MiChaeng crumbs todayyy!! HAHAHAH we are all well fed by MiChaeng today, from Jessi's show to IG by Mina who finally remembered her password HAHAHA and to Vlive by Chaeyoungie~ so enjoy everyone!❤️

✨DRAMA✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 932 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
18.4K 811 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

813 51 10
โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ A TWICE Fan fiction เญง โŽฏโŽฏ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon โœ โ”€ Description โ”€ โ› Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...
6.9K 152 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...