🥀IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN�...

By MihirmaMughal

Story of Vansh and ridhima. What will happen when ridhima fall in love with a man who is married More

♥PROLOGUE♥
♥PART 2♥
♥PART 3♥
♥PART 4♥
♥PART 5♥
♥PART 6♥
♥PART 7♥
♥PART 8♥
♥PART 9♥
♥PART 10♥
♥PART 11♥
♥PART 12♥
♥PART 13♥
♥PART 14♥
IMPORTANT
♥PART 15♥
EPILOGUE
NEW STORY
Riansh fandom
Show your love

♥PART 1♥

3K 134 1
By MihirmaMughal

Ridhima: Mom I don't want to go there.

Asha(Ridhima mom): but it will bad if nobody from are family go there.

Ridhima: so you and dad go na. I don't want to go there.

Akash(Ridhima dad): beta its matter of only some days. I have some work here. And your mom also has to go to her maternal house.

Ridhima: fine. You have not leave any option for me.

Asha: ridhu behave yourself infront of them. Especially vansh. He hate disorganized people.
Akash: you are taking unnecessary tension. Bua was also there na so no problem.

Ridhima: Mom dad I have meet Dadi and siya but not all of their family members how will I stay there.

Asha: no excuse you have to go there. Because of vansh reception.

Akash: thank God he also married or I thought he will remain unmarried whole life.

Asha: bua was also very worried for him but now everything is fined.

Ridhima: you know mom his wife is a very famous model. But she leave her carrier for him.

Akash: because he is such a rich man. Even their 7 generations can enjoy without doing any work.

Asha: ridhima pack your stuff hurily. You have to leave in evening.

(Ridhima Packed her stuff huridly and went went to station. The journey was quite fun for her because she is a chirpy, sweet girl who enjoy the life at its fullest. After that on station a car came to pick her. Dadi sent the car for her. She always wanted to make ridhima marry vansh but vansh married ragini.she reached VR MANSION)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 22.4K 40
"Please Nandu give me one chance to prove my love" Manik begged her "One chance? I had given you my life Manik" she cried out to him. She broke the...
1.1K 132 23
You think you can escape me ? he asked. Wha....what do you want from me,I asked stammering but he tilted his head and I could feel his hot breath fan...
198K 8.4K 18
I am the only girl he can touch I am the only girl he can kiss I am the only girl he made love But I am not the girl he loves He loves her... his w...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...