𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

39

222K 7.5K 27.3K
By izzeliaa

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I can do this.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Leo better have tracked that phone call, if not he's an idiot and should be here instead of me.

Just kidding.

No I'm not.

I really need to go home. I have lots of plans.

I was going to have Leo watch 50 Shades of Grey with me since that shit was funny.

Yeah, but I am mad. Palm-twitchingly mad.

See if I was with Lee I would've slapped his ass after that sentence of course he would also be thrown over my shoulder for the full effect, but unfortunately I'm not with Leo at the moment.

So here we are.

I have a new scar on my back now.

Turns out it's very hard to notice there's a man behind you about to chop you into little pieces as your on the phone with the love of your life.

Oops.

On the bright side I can barley feel it now.

That's a lie.

It hurts.

A lot.

And I also need a hug.

When I see Leo again I'm so going to act like I was brainwashed or some shit and have a totally different personality to shake him up a bit.

I have come to find out that Leo's fathers name is Gio. Luckily Leo's moms genes pulled through with him, he would've been one fugly baby if he took after his father.

None of these people are, uh. Are in a normal headspace.

I'm not even saying that to be mean, it's just a fact.

They're always crying, saying nothing, and threatening me 24/7.

I know I'm here for leverage against Leo.

Obviously.

But I have no clue why they keep asking me questions about their mafia whatever. I don't know anything about it, I don't really care.

Leo better be paying attention to Kevin.

And Kevin better not have bit Leo again.

In Kevin's defense Leo moved when he was sleeping on his lap so he had every right to react the way he did.

But I took the liberty of training him a little so now he only does it on command.

I also think I'm slowly but surely loosing it. There's no windows and I haven't seen the sky in days, I really want to go to a park or something.

Plus there's no way these people actually have a realistic plan, they have the rough draft part. Sure. But everything else? No. I overhear all of it, basically their whole thing includes me being handed over when they receive their money then they shoot and hopefully kill everyone.

I've never done any organized crime anything in my life but I could've created a more in depth plan then that.

I mean, how dumb are they?

Leo's iq is below 10 but I'm confident he's still somehow smarter then them.

Unless if he didn't track that call.

Then it's a toss up.

I leaned against the wall when the door cracked open and Cindy walked in.

What?

She looked at me her eyes eyes narrowing, "Isabelle."

Expected but still surprised.

"Cindy."

"How are you?" She asked with a smile.

"Fantastic."

She hummed leaning against the wall, "It's funny how things change? Don't you think?"

"Sure?"

"How people change," her lips curled down into a frown.

Knowing what she was or more like who she was referring to I rolled my eyes.

Cindy's eyes narrowed at me, "You know I bet Leo gets lonely at night now."

"No."

She raised an eyebrow, "How would you know?"

"We have a cat," I nodded as she blinked at me in confusion.

She would know that if she was ever actually invited in versus being out here telling lies.

I swear everyone but me here is on something else.

"His name is Kevin," I nodded as she just looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

She looked at my sitting position, "Stand up."

I stood my legs a little wobbly and my back making me clench my fists in pain.

"Are you scared?"

"Yea-no-Yes?"

A fist flew at my face making my head whip to the side, I softly coughed seeing blood making me close my eyes for a second.

What the fuck.

She gave me a fake smile before turning to leave.

As she propped open the door I grabbed her long hair pulling her back, she tripped which led me to kicking her in the head.

I swooped down grabbing the gun and keys she had in her pockets that I noticed when she walked in.

"Don't scream," I told her, "the room is soundproof, if you aren't aware."

As she went to get back up I closed and locked the door met with a three-way hallway. Okay.

Think.

Think.

I was moved to a different room yesterday after the phone call incident. I just need to think.

It felt like the last turn we made was leftish, I went down the third hallway being met with a steel door.

Fumbling with the keys I eventually found the silver one that smoothly went in making my heart rate pick up.

Opening and making sure to lock the door again I picked up my pace.

This would be a lot more simple if they had just not blindfolded me.

A set of stairs going down and a set going up stood in front of me, I quickly went up remembering I had to go down them to get here.

A familiar hallway where I made the call was now in front of me, I sprinted up another flight of stairs.

I honestly think Cindy was planning on doing something more to me, she came at the one time where there wasn't someone policing my door.

That can't be a coincidence.

I grinned seeing a door with a window showing the outside. Yes.

I opened it carefully glancing to make sure no one was outside. Today is my day. Thank you universe.

As soon as my feet hit the rocky ground outside I glanced back before sprinting down the road.

I need to make it home.

I remembered all the turns I took just in case.

One of the men I recognized came into view and my heart thumped loudly in my chest making me close my eyes and take a deep breath. 

You got this.

I pulled out the gun flipping the safety off cocking it and pointing ahead of me.

I was close enough to see his eyes widening about to shout making me fire, not at his head but his body. As soon as he fell I sprinted as fast as I could.

Three black cars came into view and I almost cried. No. I'm so close.

I sprinted about to turn to the forest when the first one stopped making me aim my gun at it, the passenger door flew open to reveal a panicked Leo.

I dropped the gun running up to him.

His arms wrapped around me as he told me I was okay now, I hissed as he hand brushed over the wound on my back.

He put my head in his hands staring at the blood on my face that was still coming out of my lip.

He furrowed his eyebrows but quickly opened the car door so I could get in. He got in the back with me. Ellio was in the front driving and James now sat in the front.

Leo's arms were wrapped around me, still refusing to leave my body. I'm covered in dirt and blood, so his clothes will definitely need to be burned.

He reached behind us grabbing a hoodie a sweatshirt for me. I smiled slipping them over my other clothes sighing at the warmth.

"I love you," he said softly.

"I love you too," I said gently holding onto his hand, "I can hold a handstand for approximately one minute and twenty six second against a wall until my arms give out."

"Really?" he murmured. 

"Jealous?"

"Yes."

I smiled, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Leo said.

The car came to a stop outside of a unfamiliar building. I titled my head before stepping out of the car with Leo behind me.

I went to walk when Leo picked me up, "I have legs."

"You're hurt," he replied shortly.

"My dick isn't."

Leo looked down at me with a questioning look.

"That didn't make sense in this context," I nodded, "I realize that and apologize, but it is true."

He smiled shaking his head at me.

As we got inside he set me on the couch where some people around us that I don't recognize have me a questioning look.

Awkward.

"I'm a FBI agent," I nodded at them.

Their eyes widened as they went to pull their guns when Leo shot them a glare, "She isn't."

They nodded still giving me a weary look as Leo sighed at me.

My bad.

Oliver walked out as everyone but Leo and Oliver left the room. Leaving us alone.

Oliver bent down inspecting my facial injury and I'm happy to announce that nothing was broken or fractured but I do need stitches.

"I got cut on my back," I told Oliver making sure to avoid eye contact with Lee.

He nodded asking me to turn around so he could check it.

I nodded and could feel the back of my shirt being lifted for a minute.

"It's infected," Oliver told me, "How did you get it?"

I scratched the back of my neck, "From a knife."

He nodded walking out of the room to get me antibiotics and ice.

I looked at Leo whose jaw as clenched and eyes dark, "Lee?"

His gaze snapped down to me softening seeing my smile, "Yeah?"

"Have you been sleeping?"

Under his eyes were darker then normal making me frown.

"Of course."

"How's Kevin? Did you remember to give him raspberries?"

"I did," Leo nodded.

"Good."

Leo held my hand, "I'm so sorry Belle."

"I'm fine Leo."

He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

I want to brush my teeth.

"Are we going home soon?"

Leo nodded sitting next to me.

Oliver walked back out with all his doctor things explaining everything to me and Leo. 

I rested my head on Leo's shoulder, spacing out as Oliver talked.

After he was done Leo stood up, I stood next to him my legs wobbling slightly, "Don't you dare pick me up Leonardo."

He nodded before throwing me over his shoulder as I glared are his back.

This was suppose to be the other way around.

"I can feel you glaring at me."

Perfect.

"Because I'm mad."

Leo chuckled, "We're almost to the car il mio amore."
[my love]

"Yeah, but I am mad. Palm-twitchingly mad," after I said that I slapped Leo's ass making him shake his head. 

Loser.

I missed him.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I sat on our bed my teeth fresh and hair wet from my shower with blankets around me, as Kevin slept on my shoulder halfway on the pillow, as Leo laid between my legs.

Leo and Kevin have both refused to leave me alone. Understandable.

It's been over a week since I actually saw them both. I wasn't sure if I actually was going to see them again, to be honest.

I wiped my cheek of a tear that randomly feel.

Loser.

Leo glanced up at me his eyebrows furrowing seeing the tear, "Are you okay Belle?"

"I'm just tired."

He held my hand, "Do you want to talk about it."

"No."

Lee nodded softly drawing circles on my hand, "Okay."

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"This one guy got divorced and cried in front of me."

Leo glanced at me with a smile, "Fuck off, no he didn't."

"I swear Lee," I put my hand on my heart.

He softly chuckled.

"I saw a lot of stuff there," I nodded.

"I'm sorry." 

"Me too."

"For what?"

"I'm not sure," I nodded, "you always apologize to me so I felt I would try to even it out."

Pemdas.

I played with Leo's hair watching TV shows with him, "Cindy was there."

His body tensed, "What?"

"She was the one that fucked up my face," I said.

Leo pulled out his phone typing something before turning it off.

Uh oh.

"You tracked that phone call right?" I said shifting the conversation topic.

"I did."

"Good," I patted his head making him narrow his eyes at me, "Do you know people have elbow fetishes?"

"Who?"

I traced my finger over his elbow, "Me."

He swatted away my hand making me laugh, "This is why we're divorced."

I raised my eyebrow, "Since when?"

"Ten seconds ago."

"Oh," I sighed, "Can I re-propose then?"

"No."

"Sad."

It's fine since I'm going to actually propose to him at some point.

He just doesn't know it yet.

I yawned closing my eyes tired.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I woke up the room completely dark. I heard something creak and proceeded to shake Leo to wake him up.

"What's wrong?"

"I heard something," I said quietly.

Reaching over Leo pulled out a gun from god knows where and stood up, "Stay here."

I nodded as he set a gun by me, my eyes widened.

Freak.

He left coming back five minutes later telling me no one was here.

My bad.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He seemed confident with his answer so I leaned back down, Leo put the weapons away wherever he puts them before laying down next to me.

"Goodnight Leonardo," I said teasing him.

"I hate when you call me that."

"Leonardo?"

He nodded his head.

"Goodnight Lee."

"Goodnight Belle."

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Chapter 39

posted:6/18/2021 11:55pm

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°

Did I change to quote to say love instead of lose? Yes. Yes I did.

I made them instagrams😏

@/bellefreakz

@/leobellesbitch

I was doing some thinking and there's probably going to be more then ten chapters left, so sorry to all the ppl I lied to

People with messy cursive handwriting are the second hottest mfs behind me

I love when ppl who didn't like Belle in the beginning keep reading and end up liking her it makes me genuinely happy

I just found out ppl read wattpad books with their friends to talk about it idk if I'm toxic or something but I gatekeep my favorite books on here so hard irl🙏

You guys should follow my Tiktok if ur not already I'm going to start posting more(it's the same as my username on here)🙄

This was literally just over month ago that's so crazy to me thank you🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
307K 7.2K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
968K 16.4K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
11.9K 300 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...