Ah, It's You again.

By kilrkairi

This a [reader x Gojo Satoru] story. Common jazz, I know. I'm personally more of a Nanamin gal myself, but al... More

Bacon strips and Alien Cow hide
Ranked 2nd to Satoru-san in "Most Annoying"

Prologue

16 1 0
By kilrkairi

All those years ago, when it was the four of us, you were the one I least expected growing close to, let alone attached to. You were such a drab and reserved character. But when you'd shown your prowess in battle, I just about lost myself in you.

You slowly reeled in me in, but never opened up to me, not once. It was only when I was peeking that I would catch you laughing heartily with Geto, or making silly conversation with yourself to keep entertained.

Once you were subdued by the higher ups I didn't know how to react. It sent a rumbling heat coursing through my body knowing that they'd done it out of fear for their own safety, but at the same time a part of me thought that this was best for me. With you out of sight you would slowly leave my mind, and then I could let you go.

Let my ties slip away, so I could focus on my goals and those alone.

And I was so close to reaching that point. The point of completely forgetting you.

It's really not fair.

Why, when I was so close, did I have to run into you again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
163K 18.3K 50
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
116K 3.3K 39
When Diya was forced into the marriage,she knew she had stepped into the lion's den. ~A 27 year old teacher ,content with anything she gets in life ~...
713K 59.4K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...