KHR : The Rainbow Seal

De chinfernluvzzz

Some said that it was just a legend. Some said that that blood has died. Yet, they are still some that seek t... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Rainbow seal's direction
chapter 2: Suspicion
chapter 3: peaceful? not yet
chapter 4: More killed
chapter 5: Deal made
chapter 6 : First day of school
chapter 7 : PE lesson
chapter 8 : Shitoro... gone...
chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way
Chapter 10: Mission impossible
chapter 11: That old man
chapter 12: Here Dino comes!
chapter 13: Small discovery of things
chapter 14: Mafia background
chapter 15: One by one. Down
chapter 16: Guardians gathering. Fight intended.
Chapter 17: Visitation
chapter 18: Back to square one
chapter 19: Fireworks
chapter 20: Knowing identity
chapter 21: Development of Coco
chapter 22: Testing out
chapter 23: Reconnection
chapter 24: Family gained
chapter 25 : Bye, Hibari san
chapter 26: Goodbye Japan
chapter 27: museum
Chapter 28: Jake Gordon
chapter 29: Confusion
chapter 30: Seeing things again
Chapter 31: Back strong
chapter 32: training, training
chapter 33: sun and thunder
chapter 34: Snatch away
Chapter 35: the misty rain( part 1)
chapter 36: the misty rain (part 2)
chapter 37: machine's energy
chapter 38: Sky battle
Chapter 39: Changed
chapter 40: Outbreak
chapter 41: Interlinked
Chapter 43: Black and colourful
Chapter 44: The beginning
Chapter 45: Back to back
Chapter 46: Instantly vanished
Chapter 47: Lodging
Chapter 48: House rule
Chapter 49: Arrival of first sign
Chapter 50: The Flame
Chapter 51: Funfair error
Chapter 52: Preparation
Chapter 53: what a performance
Chapter 54: Hibari's realisation
Chapter 55: Last trial
Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)
Chapter 57: 7th of July (part 2)
Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary
Chapter 59: Tell Hibari
Chapter 60: Claim back
Author's note

chapter 42: All gathered to save

616 27 0
De chinfernluvzzz

Reborn POV

We finally reach outside where the stupid octopus is staying, Colonnello and I. It is not that hard to find him after all, since he paste such a big picture of his face outside the door.

What a stupid fellow...how did he ever be in the same family as I am?

Colonnello didn't even knock and just kicks the door open. As usual, he already lay traps to protect himself, but seriously he should stop the same tricks. Every time his tricks are always the same, that's why he is stupid.

" Who dares to step into the territory of Skull sama!?" he yells as he steps out. Colonnello and I show our usual merciless greeting. Colonnello on the left, and I on the right, kick together at his face.

" SENPAI!!! Why must you guys do this to me every time?!" he groans. " Reborn, we better do this fast hey!! There is still Fong we need to find! Hey!" Colonnello rushing me to hurry up.

Thats right, she cant afford wait any longer. " Errand boy! We got some errand for you!" I grab Skull and run towards his machine.

If the only thing that makes Skull strong, I guess I can only say that his machines are out of the world,they are new, interesting and useful. And now are making our way to his new baby this time where I will make sure he fly us to where Yukiko is at soon.

Hibari POV

I am back from duty and realise that the blond is singing to her. He said that they often sing together when they have the free time to spare. I never heard her sing before though.

As we change shift, I notice something new on her chest.

A green pacifier. So that's mean other baby is here when I am not around? Where are the remaining babies? Are they coming already?

I sit down on a chair beside her bed, when the blond go for his break. Today's is the third day where I am staying here to look after her. I didn't know that looking after someone could be this tiring and straining of energy. I stare at her snow white face and how her chest rise smoothly with her slow and stable breathing.

She looks so peaceful..

I thought as I just stare at her. That very moment I thought I lost her, it is so terrifying. I thought for once I can start to be with someone but at that moment, I feel like all hopes are lost..in that moment alone.

Why? Kyoya, you are so bothered by her?

This is the question I often ask myself but I still can't the answer. All I know that she is very important to me..but since when? I observed every feature of her face. Her eyebrows, eyes, nose, etc. These make her so attractive. Subconsciously, I trace my finger around her face, beginning with her eyebrows.

The touch makes me feel happy. Simply happy. I dont know why but when I touch her, I feel electriced yet a sense of great joy and peace trigger my cold heart. With another hand, I grab hers and place them on my lips wishing,

"Yukiko, please wake up. I want you to wake up and be with me."

Reborn POV

We looked like we are interrupting something. Because that dumb Skull is making such a big fuss when he enters and Hibari shot him a look. Just one look and he is all shutted. Hibari, really has a way with disciplining people. " Toddler, are they your friends?" he stands up and asks me. I nod and points at their pacifiers instead. His eyes widen for a moment before he recovered and left us alone.

" Dont take too long." he commands before he goes.

Skull finally breathe after the door behind us is close. " Who is that guy!! Such a strong murderous aura he carry!" he yells. Colonnello then pushes him towards where Yukiko is laying. " Orange and green..they are here already.." I said to them.

So Boss and that genius already know of this? How? We havent event contact them?

" Stop pushing me you Blondie!! I can see myself!" Skull winced. He looks at her for a minute. He then took out his handkerchief and wipe the purple frosted glass on his helmet.

" Is she..." he trails off. He goes even closer and stares at her. He then shakes his head and removes his helmet for a closer look at Yukiko. He stares at us and went speechless. He keeps shaking his head, uttering, " She..I..couldn't be...why?" he looks at us for explanation but we dont have the time. I quickly brief him on his purpose of coming today. And all he does is stare at her.

" How could she be a human?! I mean...I come to Namimori because someone asks me to find a girl that needs my help...is it her?" Skull questions.

I can totally understand why would Skull feels this way. The moment she is strong and the next she is not. It seem like 7 of us failed to protect her. Even we are the 7 strongest infants alive.

" Make your decision quick hey! She doesn't have a lot of time!" Colonello rushing him. Skull ignored him and continue to stare at her like he just discovered his long lost loved one.

Colonnello then jumps up to her bedside and take off his blue pacifier.

" Remember our deal to spare, hey!" and with that said he placed his on her chest.

" I see..you are still the same..never change. The same as cool and easy going as ever." a voice sound out of the rainbow seal when Colonnello places his on her chest. The seal glows the same blue as his pacifier as well.

He smiles and reply, " That's why we can get along well...make sure she recovers so I can spare with her,hey!" While Colonnello is doing that, Skull becomes silent. Too silent..which is so unlike him. He slowly makes his way towards her and stood by at her bed side.

Colonnello and I just stare at Skull because we understand how he feels. Back then after we just done with the curse ceremony, Skull was one of the hardest to handle. Acrobalenco spent at least 3 days trying to urge him to eat. That few months was like a dream to everyone of us I guess... Skull was very clingy to her until that day when she left.

She only left us with a note that was written, " Back to where you belong."

And then she disappeared from our lives ever since then. Skull was..or should I say, he has been trying his best in search for her. Maybe thats why he is doing so many crazy things to gain her attention. Skull grabs on his pacifier. He stares at her again.

" Skull, Yukiko sama doesn't have much time. Save her.." sounds out from the rainbow seal. He is shaking his head violently. As Skull is focusing on Yukiko, Viper enters the room silently. Colonnello and I just share at him as our form of greeting.

" Why did you leave us without a word?! It is not funny when all you said is back to where you belong!!" with that said, Skull grabs on the rainbow seal tightly.

" Fong, come in as well. I shall explain in the presence of everyone's and Yukiko sama." and Fong appears at the window pane sitting.

He nods at us and we return back with ours. This moment feels back when we took our oath. Everyone gathers back again and is goona place our pacifiers to save Yukiko.

" Yukiko sama is the one I truly serve under after the passing away of Bachina-hime. Back during those years, I have been serving in Bachina-hime's body because Yukiko sama is not born yet. I am a soul without form. And to fulfill what Bachina-hime had task me to, I used her body and helped you guys to go through the first period of the oath."

All we hear is sound, no image or whatsoever. And then Acrobalenco continues," How you guys come about is by the works of Bachina-hime. She named you guys after me, Acrobalenco.

I have to leave you guys so that you guys will find Yukiko sama, who is the next heir of Bachina-hime. I know this ridiculous but please assist Yukiko sama. Back then when Bachina-hime was all alone, she failed to do it. Now if at least Yukiko sama has you guys, she might be able to manage."

what does she mean that Bachina had fail to do it? What is it she is talking about? Skull suddenly yelp in pain and let go of the rainbow seal in his hand.

" The Timing has come...I couldn't support Yukiko sama any longer..." the flickering lights of rainbow seal voiced.

Surprisingly, Viper is the first one to make a move. He just teleport himself to her bed side and places his pacifier on her chest beside Colonnello's.

" I have just check out that Bachina-hime had left many treasures behind and I will make sure that you will be paying this with them." he said.

He then jumps down from her side. Followed up by me, I place mine besides Viper's and thought about all the time we spent together with Tsuna and mina.

"Make sure you live well from now on, Yukiko."

The ones remaining are only left with Fong and Skull. Other than Skull, Fong is also one of the closer one to Acrobalenco back then. Fong slowly make his way over her and place his hands on her rainbow seal. And there's sudden stillness.

Yukiko POV

Every baby pass, she explains. It seem to me that they really share a great bond. Whenever any one of the babies come, they will always reminded of their past. Their shared past together. And whenever each was done, she would then share with me about them..a little information about them.

Like how mothers will talk about their children in front of her friends, thats how she is like. As each and one of them place their pacifiers on my chest, I can sense the deep connection they shared with her. And honestly, I envy her.

The real reason they choose to save me is not because of who I am..but rather who she who dwells in me. All of them simply want her to live..not me.. Maybe this is fated. I am fated to be alone. Even I am standing in a midest of a crowd, yet nobody is by my side because of who I am. It is always because I am the heir of Bachina Tomaru.

Remember me? The one that refuse to give you the bao but instead sell you the gyoza?

I look around to see where that voice comes from. Because it is like it is directed to my mind instead I heard it outside.

" Here he comes..one of the most gentlemanly handsome baby hitman!" she giggled as if she saw her idol. I search for that voice for a moment and saw him. A young Hibari.

Is this how Hibari looks like when he is younger? And who is this in front of my face? Hibari's baby brother?

As I am thinking these wild thoughts in my mind, he speaks again. But not directly to my mind anymore.

"I can give you the bao if you wish. But the offer only lasts for today." he gives me a warm smile that I can never imagine Hibari's face having that look.

His pacifier, just like his gyoza, warms my heart. I chuckled upon remembering that time I promised him that I will make him give me the bao..and now he just offers it. What a joke..or fate isnt it?I have 6 of them now, will the purple baby gives his to me?

He takes a final step to face me face to face. I am preparing myself as I lay on the bed to bear any worst possible consequences.

The thoughts of him not giving me run inside my head. Not saying that I want to live, but I am curious of his reaction towers saving Acrobalenco. However, I am shocked when he places his helmet on my stomach and his pacifier on my chest.

" Lots to explain, young woman." and with that done, it complete all 7 rings and their powers.

Suddenly, I feel a great shine of light all colours before me. I cant see anything because it is all too bright. But surprisingly, I can feel as If I am ringed. Ringed by the 7 powers..floating carefreely in the air until I heard Acrobalenco's voice.

" Yukiko sama, relax and lay on the power and they will heal you. But after this, it will come. The grief of Tomaru will be upon you in order for you to inherit Bachina-hime's great inheritance."

If I only know what is instore for me, I would not listen to her at all. I just simply follow her instruction and lay on the colourful rainbow surrounding me. No more pain..mo more tears..no more blood..no more hurts.. And I just simply sleep soundly in my dream.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

27.2K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
99.4K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...