The Spider-Man Chronicles (Pa...

By balloonsfortheloon

This is a Spider-Man x reader fanfiction where the character will be addressed as y/n and is female. This is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30

Chapter 29

328 14 0
By balloonsfortheloon

47 ~~INT. ABANDONED BUILDING~~47

They crash through the wall.

Peter is about to land on some spikes sticking out of the ground, so he shoots a web to swing out of the way.

It attaches to a beam and he swings and lands through a window, shattering it.

Peter crashes onto the ground and y/n follows suit.

Suddenly, a bomb gets thrown in front of Peter and y/n.

It explodes, destroying pieces of their suits and masks, and making them go flying backwards.

Peter and y/n go crashing through a brick wall.

Peter then hits a beam and falls to the ground while y/n slides against the ground, eventually coming to a stop.

The Green Goblin comes flying on his glider in front of Peter as Peter starts slowly getting up.

GREEN GOBLIN
Misery, misery, misery, that's what you've chosen.

Y/n is starting to get up slowly as well.

GREEN GOBLIN
I offered you friendship, and you spat in my face.

Peter is now fully standing up.

The Green Goblin goes to punch Peter.

Peter tries to block the punch, and fails, and the Green Goblin punches him in the gut.

This causes Peter to double over, resulting in the Green Goblin punching the beam behind Peter instead of Peter himself.

Y/n is fully standing up now.

The Green Goblin kicks Peter in the face with his knee and then punches him.

Peter stumbles back a little bit and the Green Goblin punches him again, causing Peter to fly backwards and crash on the ground.

Y/n then runs up to the Green Goblin and tries to do a spinning wheel kick, but he punches her in the gut and she flies backward, crashing onto the ground as well.

The Green Goblin does a backflip, so he's in front of Peter, and punches him in the face three times.

Peter then shoots a web and tries to swing above the Green Goblin, but the Green Goblin does a B-twist flip and punches Peter, making him crash to the ground again.

The Green Goblin grabs Peter's hand and pulls him up and punches him in the face, causing Peter to do a somersault.

Peter begins shooting a giant web out of his wrists to block the Green Goblin, but the Green Goblin pushes through it.

Peter then goes to punch the Green Goblin, but the Green Goblin kicks him, making Peter stumble backwards and into a brick wall.

Y/n then runs up and tries to tackle the Green Goblin.

He punches her in the face, but she keeps holding on.

He grabs her wrists and pulls her over his head, making her crash to the ground in front of him.

She tries to get up, but he kicks her in the side.

The Green Goblin steps past y/n and kicks Peter in the face.

Peter stumbles to the side and puts up his fists.

The Green Goblin runs up and kicks Peter in mid-air.

This causes Peter to fly backwards, hit a brick wall, and land on the ground.

Peter tries to shoot a web, but the Green Goblin steps on Peter's wrist.

GREEN GOBLIN
You've spun your last web, Spider-Man. And you've crawled your last crawl, Lizard-Girl. Had you two not been so selfish, your little lovers' deaths would have been quick and painless. But now that you've really pissed me off, I'm gonna finish them nice and slow.

Peter and y/n both glare at the Green Goblin with rage.

GREEN GOBLIN
MJ, Harry, and I, we're gonna have a hell of a time.

Peter and y/n both slowly stand up as the Green Goblin procures an electrified pitchfork.

The Green Goblin goes to stab Peter with it, but he grabs it, as he begins rising off the ground.

Peter then pushes it away with all of his might, making the electrified pitchfork fall to the ground, and making the Green Goblin fly backwards into a brick wall.

The Green Goblin quickly stands up, but y/n has already run up, and punches him in the face.

She takes a few steps back as Peter shoots webs out of his wrists.

They attach to the Green Goblin's legs, and Peter yanks the webs, making the Green Goblin fall on his back.

Peter then shoots two more webs out of his wrists.

They attach to the brick wall behind the Green Goblin.

The Green Goblin is still lying on the ground, as Peter pulls the webs down, causing the brick wall to topple over onto the Green Goblin.

The Green Goblin slowly climbs out of the rubble.

As he stands up fully, Peter comes swinging by on his web with y/n holding onto him.

When they're right in front of the Green Goblin, y/n kicks him with her legs, making the Green Goblin go flying backwards through a wall.

He then hits a brick wall and falls to the ground.

As the Green Goblin tries to quickly get up, Peter lets go of the web and drops down in front of the Green Goblin.

Y/n lets go of Peter and Peter grabs the Green Goblin by the throat.

He punches him in the gut and then in the face.

Y/n then punches the Green Goblin in the face right after.

Peter punches him in the face again and y/n punches him in the face again as well.

Peter goes to punch the Green Goblin again, but the Green Goblin holds up his hands and starts telling them to stop.

GREEN GOBLIN
Peter. y/n, stop. Stop. It's me.

The Green Goblin takes off his mask and reveals himself to be Norman Osborn.

Peter and y/n stand there bewildered with Peter still holding up his fist.

SPIDER-MAN
Mr. Osborn.

LIZARD-GIRL
Mr. Osborn?

Peter slowly puts down his fist.

NORMAN OSBORN
Peter and y/n, thank God for you.

SPIDER-MAN
You killed those people on that balcony.

LIZARD-GIRL
Yeah, and you've tried to kill countless others.

NORMAN OSBORN
The Goblin killed. I had nothing to do with it. Don't-don't let him take me again. I beg you, protect me.

LIZARD-GIRL
Protect you? Protect you?!

SPIDER-MAN
You tried to kill Aunt May. You tried to kill y/n's family. You tried to kill Mary Jane and Harry.

Y/n nods her head.

LIZARD-GIRL
Yeah, your son. And those kids on that tram!

Peter nods his head.

NORMAN OSBORN
But not the two of you.

LIZARD-GIRL
What?! Then I suppose all that fighting back there was playful banter?!

NORMAN OSBORN
I tried to stop it, but I couldn't stop it. I would never hurt the two of you. I knew from the beginning. If anything ever happened to me, it was the two of you I could count on. You Peter Parker, and you, y/n l/n, would save me, and so you have. Thank God for you. Give me your hand.

Norman outstretches his hand to Peter.

NORMAN OSBORN
Believe in me as I believed in you.

Peter doesn't take it.

Norman then turns his head and outstretches his other hand to y/n.

NORMAN OSBORN
I've been like a father to you both. Be a son and a daughter to me now.

Y/n doesn't take it.

SPIDER-MAN
I have a father. His name was Ben Parker.

Y/n stares at Peter with admiration as the Green Goblin stands up fully.

NORMAN OSBORN
Godspeed, Spider-Man and Lizard-Girl.

Peter and y/n gasp as they sense danger.

They didn't realize it, but as Norman was talking, he pressed a button on his suit to get his glider to fly up.

The glider is behind Peter and y/n and the spikes stick out as it begins flying towards them.

It crashes through a wall, still flying towards Peter and y/n.

Peter quickly grabs y/n and does a backflip, causing the glider to fly past them.

NORMAN OSBORN
Oh.

It flies into Norman and pins him to the brick wall, as Peter lands on the ground.

NORMAN OSBORN
Peter? Y/n? Don't tell Harry.

Norman collapses onto his glider and dies.

Y/n exhales loudly.

LIZARD-GIRL
So, what are we gonna do now?

Peter doesn't say anything.

SPIDER-MAN
We should take his body back to his penthouse. People will wonder where he went, if we don't.

Y/n nods her head.

LIZARD-GIRL
Right.

They don't move or say anything.

Peter then exhales loudly.

SPIDER-MAN
I never thought...that this would happen.

Y/n nods her head, but doesn't respond.

SPIDER-MAN
Thanks for sticking through with this. With me. I didn't think that it would end like this.

LIZARD-GIRL
Yeah. Me neither.

They're both silent again.

SPIDER-MAN
Well, we better get to it.

LIZARD-GIRL
Right.

They then begin to excavate Norman's body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 392 98
Loki fluff. I don't do smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it. Fanfiction / fem x reader. You're an ex hydra experiment. You get kidnapped...
14.5K 802 52
~Yato x Reader AU~ Book 3 of 3 *Began: Monday, November 18, 2019* *Finished: Monday, March 9, 2020* When a possible realization is made about ninetee...
97.6K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
22.8K 1K 15
It's Spider-Man 3 What Else Is There To Say? I do not own the rights to Spider-Man 3, this is just a fanfic for fun. All rights belong to Sony and Ma...