MVP (Min Yoongi AU)

By iluvY00ngi

He's my most valuable player. - Written in short English. - On going. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

22

12 0 0
By iluvY00ngi

We rode the bus and once we got seated, I heard him let out a deep breath.

I was sitting beside the window whilst he is beside me. I kept quiet and busied myself with the scenery outside.

I badly wanna talk to him at school, but now, I couldn't find a reason as to what for.

Where was my courage earlier when I called him only for me to see him with another girl?

Speaking of... Who could that girl be?

I slowly turned my head on his direction. I saw him resting his head on the backrest of the bus seat.

His eyes are closed and like how he looks recently— he looks sleepless and worn out.

I felt something in my stomach as I stared at his face features. I looked away with a parted lips— I couldn't look at him for much longer without feeling breathless.

I shut my eyes tight as I rested my head at the backrest. I let out a deep breath before biting my lip.

What is this feeling?

I couldn't quite distinguish it. It's something foreign and I'm sure I've never felt this way before to anyone else.

By any chance, could it be true?

Am I really falling in love with Yoongi?

I opened my eyes before looking at him for another time— only to be welcomed by his warm stare.

His lips on a grim line, he tilted his head a little to look at me while he was still leaning on the backrest.

His warm gaze caught my breath away.

I was lost by his beautiful eyes as my heart pounded even harder.

I think I really am falling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...