MATTER, BNHA (on hold)

Od -n1trvx

โ„ข๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง โ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–š In which Midoriya Izuku tries to t... Viac

00 - intro
00 - character info
00 - prologue
01 - green, green, green
02 - if you like piรฑa colada
04 - a fleeting encounter
05 - flying corks hit flaming trash
06 - beer pitcher
07 - de dulce
08 - no touching
09 - exam trial 001, failed.

03 - lucerito

1.3K 75 29
Od -n1trvx

"You seriously hung these guys up in front as a warning?! It stinks (Y/n)!" Nobara angrily pointed at the bodies of the people who tried to go against the green haired woman—in disgust. "Now now, I told you my methods work and I hope you know better to go up against them Nobara." She nodded at the security and they nodded back, but also tried not to shiver once her gaze had landed on them. The two women went back inside, "It's still unethical-" The brown haired woman was cut off, "It's me, of course it's unethical." She went back behind the counter to serve drinks.

"You didn't come by yesterday, what were you up to?" Zero Two sat down and hit her red heals against one of the metal bars of the stool. "I was just busy Nobara, didn't you see the news?" The latter cocked an eyebrow, "About the quirk-less kid that committed suicide or...?" It was (Y/n)s turn to quirk a brow, "No, I'm talking about what happened at the express." 'So they already made Izuku's death public? Damn.' "You did that? Thank god, that place's food was straight up nasty and you could order a leaf for a meal and it'll cost like 20,000 yen!"

"I know right! The co-workers and costumers were the lowest of the low, and I'm the one that kills for a living," she placed a hand on her chest in gesture. "Yo, check this out though, those two have been staring you down since you got up the stage. Don't look," Nobara whispered with a devilish grin. But that was wiped away when (Y/n) turned to look, "You idiot! I told you not to look!" She swatted her away, there were two women sitting on a curved couch. "Are they new?" They were speaking over the loud music, the exotic dancers had arrived.

"Probably, but damn..." The first woman had spiky ash blonde hair and pretty red eyes. Her lips were tainted with bold red lipstick and her diamond dangle earrings glinted when the stage lights shined on her. She was wearing a tight red dress that was probably another color before (Y/n) had decided to change the colors of the club. She had black heels on and had perfectly manicured red nails, her hair was short but it suited her sharp features. She had sharp eyeliner as well, "You're staring (Y/n)." The woman let a, "Hmph," slip through her nose and her chest went down with it.

"I know I am, Nobara." The next woman looked uncomfortable to even be in the club, she was probably forced or nagged about it. The woman had green hair, a dark shade of it in a half up half down hair style. She looked awfully sad as well, she was wearing a simple dark red long skirt and a darker red shirt, along with a red cardigan with a little heart pin. It was cute, she wore simple and natural make up that suited her chubby face. And those eyes, where had (Y/n) seen those eyes before? Like emerald gems, right, 'This is Inko Midoriya and Mitsuki Bakugo.'

'Both had something to do with the death of Izuku Midoriya. And they're all close to him, she's even his mother. So why? Why are they here of all places instead of mourning over someone they care about? Should, at least.' It was weird to the green haired assassin, as she silently observed them—a man with spiky brown hair and glasses walked over to them with a soft smile and drinks. He was in a outfit that matched the woman with the red dress, a couple but the other was third wheeling. 'She was neglectful because Izuku was quirk-less, what type of scum does that?'

It wasn't her problem, she liked seeing them bask in their own concealed sadness. Although she hoped they would drown in it. "Gime five shots Nobara, I need something to not tear everything apart," the younger woman rolled her eyes and served the shots in front of her. (Y/n) threw them into her mouth and swallowed like a pro, not even one facial expression. "Go get'em (Y/n)," it was her turn to roll her eyes. 'And the other is Masaru Bakugo, they have a kid, Katsuki Bakugo who was the one that told Izuku to kill himself. Are they not even aware of the bullying?'

'How pitiful.' She walked over to the three with a charming smile already plastered on her face. "You guys new here?" She watched them turn to her and stammer, "No- Yes, I mean yes, is it that obvious?" The ash blonde fidgeted, "Well, it kind of is..." The brown haired man whispered and Inko nodded. "But anyways, I wanted to come over here because you guys looked kind of...depressed. So!" She extended her arms out to them as her quirk traveled to the music playing. The song changed and everyone inside of the club became confused, "Yo sé que tienes un nuevo amor..."

Nobara screamed and jumped over the counter, and left the other bartenders to take her place. "Come on, let's dance! I'll show you guys some moves." Without hesitation—(Y/n) lifted them up and dragged them to the center, while also gesturing everyone else who was sitting down, to stand up. "Let's go, let's go, let's go! Get up you lazy asses! Come on, follow my lead!" She took Inkos hands and her body moved along with the music, one, two, one, two. Every step she took was in sync with the music, but the key was the hips. She swayed them with the rhythm, "Como la flor con tanto amor.."

Inko smiled to herself as the younger woman detached her cold hands and danced on her own, but the brown haired bartender ran over and danced with her. Their movements were perfect, all in sync as if it was practiced for months. Everyone around tried to mimic their movements, "Órale! Órale, no se quede allí como nada. Amor, mueve tu cadera!" She took her hand again and spun the woman around with it, the shorter laughed. The foreign music was exhilarating, Mitsuki was already getting the hang of it and helping Masaru dance with her. Another song change.

"Oh! I love this one, come on (Y/n)!" Nobara and the green haired woman linked hands with their arms stretched out. Every tick the music had was another step they got closer to each other and their arms slowly spreading back out until their bodies pressed together. And then repeat, "No vendo ni la cambio si usted la quiere comprar, la vaca, mu!" Zero Two turned to Mitsuki, Inko and Masaru who were trying to follow their movements. "Hey! Do you guys have any children?" They perked up at that, "Yeah! My little shit's name is Katsuki!"

"And you? Even though I think you're a bit young to have kids, aren't you?" She shook her head, "Nah! I got a kid, he's a little genius. I love him y'know..." Even if they just met, she could truly feel fondness for the bushy haired boy she personally decided to adopt. But the other green haired woman didn't dare speak, "Our kids should meet up some time, mine is fourteen. He's gonna turn fifteen soon." The brown haired man looked at her in surprise, "Katsuki is around the same age, it's a good idea." And maybe it could help with the state he's in at the moment.

"Here's my number, I gotta go anyways! You guys take it," she handed them a red slip of paper and with white numbers on it. "Bye Nobara-chan, see you tomorrow darling." (Y/n) kissed the youngers cheek and the music transitioned to what it was before. "Bye Zero," she kissed her cheek back and then she disappeared from sight. 'Her quirk is so cool!' She clenched her fist with a "it hurts so good," expression. The red eyed woman herself plopped onto her white couch with a sigh, and a different outfit. Which consisted of a sweat shirt and sweat pants with cute fuzzy socks.

Izuku was already sleeping on the couch, by the empty and practically spotless plate on the table next to it—he ate was she made him. She stood up with a small grunt and picked the plate up. A blanket appeared out of thin air and placed itself onto his body, a pillow popped out from under his head. The green haired boy made himself more comfortable as the woman quickly washed the plate and placed it on a plastic rack to dry. 'I should change his appearance up a bit before he wakes up, don't want to bother him since training starts tomorrow.'

She had already come up with a training regimen and a schedule for it, she tapped his chubby cheek and cut off his pain receptors. It hurts to change something as simple as DNA, let alone eye color and facial features. She learned that the hard way, and one wrong move and he could end up blind or without a face. Speaking about faces, his was changing, 'I should switch out his DNA to something similar to mine but he'll still be keeping some of his.' A small cut appeared on his cheek and blood poured out of it, she swiped her curled finger in an upwards motion to collect it.

'I'll reconstruct it to half mine half his, though that means he'll take on some of my features. His hair will be a tad darker and he'll be much taller...I wish I could keep that baby face of his but that's not an option. If he's gonna be whatever he's gonna be, he needs to be someone people can't step on all over without getting their heads smashed in. But he'll have to strengthen his mind on his own, it's strong but it can be stronger. That's another reason why didn't kill Inko or Mitsuki right when I saw them.' His body started to change, 'Hes only fourteen so there's so much i can do."

'But my genes are overdeveloped because of my parents...so he'll be a bit advanced. He'll still be scrawny because of my genes and because of my body type, but maybe his hips will turn out wide...but his genes will counter that so he'll just had a small waist.' (Y/n) herself was pretty scrawny, though because her parents including her were born in Mexico and have Mexican genes—her hips were wide and her waist was small. She had prominent abs but she toned them down, it was the only thing that gave a away a hint of her strength. She had overpowering strength but her body type didn't show that.

It was a mere trick for weaklings that think looks determine someone's strength and personality overall. But she also had wide shoulders, maybe that was something she was insecure about but it didn't bother her so much. 'I forgot how difficult changing DNA structures were...' The procedure was almost complete, Izuku looked older and the natural red eyeliner that Zero Two has—appeared under his eyes as well. His hair was a darker shade of green and she fixed the clothes that his body ripped out of. He was around five feet and eight inches now.

His jawline was sharper and his chubby cheeks were slimmed down, his eyes were ovaled out but his eyes were still big and round. 'His plus alpha elements are changing, his quirk factors are shifting...no...' She furrowed her eyebrows at the scene before her, millions of trillions of cells—she was in control of all of them. But a new element appeared, what this society calls quirks—are special additions to a regular body. The plus alpha elements, are what involve anything that has to do with someones quirk factor(s). '...A quirk is appearing? No, that shouldn't happen. His lack of quirk should over power my genes...but then again...'

She decided to keep the quirk in his body, though kept it shut so he could make the decision to inherit the quirk or not. The procedure was complete, the boy didn't stir at all. 'That's enough for today, it's 2:45.' The green haired woman made her way towards her room but her breath caught her throat. She stopped and turned to the door, the second she did—there were scratching noises coming from the other side. She walked over to her white door with furrowed eyebrows, it was two in the morning. Who would be out knocking on people's doors like a lunatic?

Or rather, scratching, was it a person? She doubts it, it was a small presence from what she could uncover. (Y/n) placed her hand on the door nob and her quirk unlocked the locks above it, she twisted it with a click and it opened. She was surprised at the loud and painful sounding meow that sounded below her. She looked down from her tall height and a cats pair of purple eyes stared straight into her red eyes. Well, one purple eye because the other was shut. 'Blood?' She leaned down with a worried feeling enveloping her heart, she was never really an animal person.

But she liked cats, dogs were too much work for her and she was too lazy to take care of them. Albeit, Izuku was another story. The side of the grey furred cat's body was slashed and its eye was swelling with blood dripping from the bruise that covered it. There was a glass shard impaled it front left paw, "Poor little darling. Now, what type of monster would do this to a cutie like you, huh?" It meowed at her as if it understood what she said, the cat was awfully skinny and small. It reminded her of a certain someone, 'Never knew I would be taking in two strays in the span of three..or was it two days?'

'Whatever.' (Y/n) reached her hand out to the small animal in pain, her hand stopped mid-way at the sound of heavy footsteps. Three or five men, they were running through the halls of the apartments—banging on doors and hollering like complete animals. "Find that damn cat! Stupid thing took my ring!" Her eyebrows rose in surprise, she turned to the cat innocently gazing at her. "You're a naughty little cat, aren't cha'? Let's see this ring these imbeciles are talking about." The grey cat opened its mouth and a small metal clattered on the floor. There was a glint of green.

'Ew...' The green haired woman's nose scrunched up at the saliva that coated the ring, at this point, her neighbors woke up due to all the noise. And the five men were nearing her end hallway, "I don't even want to touch that with my quirk." She sighed and raised her finger, the ring levitated off the ground and water spurted out of the water fountain. It shot towards the ring in the air and swished it around, "Hey! There! You, lady!" Another sigh escaped her mouth, she shut her neighbors doors and pushed the latters inside and put them to sleep.

The five didn't even notice what she did, "Hand over that cat, lady!" She stood up and closed the door. "Why dont you be quiet? You're gonna wake my darling up." They tried to speak but...their mouths were sewn shut. Overwhelming bloodlust flooded all of their senses and made their bodies rack with fear. "Did you do this to this cutie right here?" Her eyes glowed and the hallway wasn't visible anymore, only a dark aura was left, shrouding over the white colored walls and veiling the moonlight from spilling through the windows. "Ah, my apologies. I forgot about your mouths."

She stood in the middle of the hallway, in front of them. The red eyed woman ran a hand through her shoulder length hair, "But I already know the answer. Don't bother." Their lips disgustingly pulled apart due to the idiots trying to pry the wire that sewed their mouths shut—off. "Nasty bastards," the glass shard that was in the cats front left leg—shot out without pain and cut through all of their throats in one go. Their bodies dropped dead and she stuck her tongue out in disgust, just thinking about their nasty blood on her made her body itch. The ring still floated in the air behind her.

Zero Two turned to the little grey cat who was looking at its leg in surprise, or arms for that matter. She placed her hands on her hips while her quirk healed all of its injuries, "What am I going to do with you, little trouble maker?" The cat pranced around—completely unaffected by what it just witnessed. Including the aura that it could obviously feel. The grew cat purred as it got closer and rubbed up against her leg, she was cold to the touch. How refreshing, it was scooped up with a smile. "Ah, so you're a he. I was about to give you a girly name but..." The bodies disintegrated into nothing.

(Y/n) took one more look at his vibrant eyes and booped his pink nose. "...I'll call you Lucerito."

-kiyo (2916 words)

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

91.9K 3.5K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
10.3K 163 37
Betrayed and stripped of his powers, the once-heroic Deku vanished into the shadows, emerging as the feared vigilante known as "The Phantom." His pur...
94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. ฯƒะฒั•ฮตัฮฝฮฑะธั‚, ั•ฯƒlฮนั‚ฮฑัั‡, ฮฑะธd ะผฮตั‚ะฝฯƒdฮนcฮฑl ฮฑัฮต ฮฑll ฯ‰ฯƒัdั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ dฮตั•cัฮนะฒฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฮนะธcัฮตdฮนะฒlั‡ ฮนะธั‚ฮตlฮนgฮตะธั‚ [ะธฮฑะผ...