In love with my best friends...

By play_bo1

This is a Hawk/Eli ff it is a fem reader I do not own any of the characters from the Cobra Kai series I only... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
A/N
Chapter seven
UPDATE

Chapter five

136 4 122
By play_bo1

Click the pic bc he's so fine

Bruh I have been obsessed with this song

Y/n is your name
Y/l/n is your last name

__________________________________

I woke up really early today do to the field trip, I remembered the principal talking about having to stay in a hotel I was hopping I had Jasmine as my roommate.

~time jump~

I arrived at school and we were lined up next to a bus the principal was just talking about the expectations she has for the grade we are.

"Okay can we get in the bus it's cold" said someone

"Yes go on"

We all headed inside and of course everyone wanted the back lucky I was first and so were the others or so I thought I was first.

"Ha bitch I got here first"

"Come on move"

"No why would I listen to you"

"Hawk I swear to go-"

He pulled my arm causing me to sit.

"Can I at least sit next to the window"

"Don't push it"

"Bitch"

I tried to move him.

"Can you just move"

"No."

"We're literally fighting like kids"

"Says the one who is fighting over the seat next to the window"

"I hate"

I again tried moving him but ended up on his lap.

"Wow you really would do anything for this seat...now get the fuck off"

"Shut up" I said going back to where I was sitting previously

"Hey ms how long is this bus drive" I asked

"4-6 hours depending on traffic"

"Of course it is" I said to myself

I look over to where Jasmine was sitting her and Tory were sleeping then looked over to Miguel and Sam of course they were together they were also asleep, I ended up zoning out but was interrupted by a girl walking up to me.

"Can I help you!?"

"Hey babe"

"Oh hey"

What the fuck how did he get a new girlfriend or side chick so fast?

"Can you move"

"Umm no what the fuck"

"Omg just move"

"First of all don't talk to me like that bitch and second of all I was here first"

She looked over at hawk

"Act like she's not there"

"Okay"

She ended up walking to him and sitting on his lap I swear if they have sex.
The girl tried to kiss him but hawk quickly declined it.

"Really babe"

"Okay bitch I'm not your "babe" you were just a one night stand"

"Uh-"

She went running to her seat running.

"Wow I didn't know you did one night stands Eli"

"Well everyone does thing others don't expect...and please for the last fucking time it's hawk it's that simple or are you too dumb for that"

"Okay calm the fuck down and no I'm not I just call you whatever the fuck I want"

"Mhm sure I'll like to see you try darling"

I just widened my eyes and put in my AirPods and listen to music.(the song I put in the beginning or any song you want)
I ended up just falling sleep.

~time jump~

We have arrived at the hotel to set our bags luckily they told us we can stay in our rooms I was hopping Jasmine would be my roommate but for some reason they didn't tell us they just gave us the card to the room and that how we would find out who or roommate is.

I was actually excited and nervous at the same time I got in and I was not expecting who it was but if it isn't the one and only...

"HAWK"

"Oh great of course it's why the fuck did they put me with you"

I didn't make it towards the bedding area was he got out of the bathroom while I was going inside.

"Well then if you don't like being my roommate your definitely not going to like this"

I was confused till I saw it...

"Great great just great there's only one bed"

"Im not sleeping on the floor"

"Neither am I"

"You are"

"What no I'm not"

"Im not sleeping on the floor"

"Why because you don't want me to see a stain"

"Shut the fuck up don't ever talk about that you got it"

"Mhm let me see...no" I said laughing and dropping myself on the bed he just looked at me with a mad expression but you can still see Eli in his eyes he quickly realized that and he can change his emotions to where you can't see the person he used to be.

I was tired so I tried to asleep hawk left with some other girl I guess another one night stand honestly how does this guy not gave a sex disease.
I was interrupted by a knock I went to open the door and it was some girl crying.

"Can I help you"

"Is hawk here?"

"No why"

"Can you show him this and tell him it was from me"she said as she gave me a bag

"Uh sure I guess" I said as she went running off

I wasn't nosy okay maybe I am but I don't care so I opened the bag and it was 6 or 7 positive pregnancy test damn he is not gonna like this.

"Oh your still here"

"Uh hawk... I have news for you"

"What"

"Your a father"I said smiling trying to hold my laughter

"What the fuck that's not possible we never fucked"

"I'm not pregnant dumbass you got a girl pregnant"

"What the fuck no I always wear protection"

I handed him the bag

"Who was this from?"

"I don't know some white girl"

"Okay you got to be more specific"

"She was blond with green eyes she has a tattoo on her left upper thigh I should know she had a bathing suit on"

"Did she have pink and white nails"

"Yea why"

"I never fucked her"

"You sure or you don't remember since you have fucked many of girls"

"I think... yea I have today oops but I used a condom"

"How the fuck do you forget who you just had sex with"

"I don't fucking know whatever I'm gonna go change"

He went in the restroom and got out a few minutes later wearing this...

(A/n I didn't know which one to put so I put both lol)

I hated him but he does look hot I then went in the restroom and changed (whatever you want)

-hawks pov-

Y/n got out of the restroom and she looked hot I of course didn't want her to know I said...

"You look like a slut" why would I say something I don't actually mean

"Awe thank I feel liking getting laid tonight"

When she says that I felt jealous I hated her or so I thought.

-y/n pov-

I headed to the pool to find Tory and Jasmine

"Hey bitch"

"Omg hey oh my god you look hot"

"Thank you so do you"

Hawk was talking to the girl who is saying she is pregnant with hawks kid it was kinda funny.

We ended up swimming and playing volleyball we ate in the hotel restaurant.

~time jump~

It was getting late and we had to our rooms. I arrived at my room and so did hawk I showered then he did I rushed to the bed and threw myself.

"Wow this bed is comfortable"

"Yeah yeah yeah I don't give a fuck I'm still sleeping on the bed" said hawk as he dropped himself on the bed

I turned around facing hawk I felt like getting him mad I was curious what he would do.

"I hope I don't wake up to a water bed"

"What the fuck did you just say" he says slowly facing me

"You heard me"I said standing up

"Listen don't ever say that" he said hovering over me

"Why not it's funny" I said but it caused him to get mad

"Let me repeat myself... DON'T. EVER. SAY. THAT. YOU GOT THAT" he said as he grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall I'm not going to lie this is kinda attractive.

"I think... I hope I don't get you mad in the future" I said with a cocky tone and a smile I somehow got out of his grip and went to bed he then followed and laid down next to me.
I wanted to know what his response so this certain question was...

"Can I hug you?"

"W-what"

"Can we"

"No what the fuck"

I then proceeded to hug him he was fighting to get out.

"Don't act like you don't like it"

-hawk pov-

She's right I do like it but I didn't want her to know so I acted like I fell asleep.

"Your such a pretty sleeper"

I heard her say so I responded to make her feel embarrassed.

"I know"

-y/n pov-

My eyes widened I was embarrassed but tried to brush it away, I turned the lights off and drifted to sleep.

I hope you like this the enduring was kinda rushed.
Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was at the beach with my sister and nephew and completely forgot.

Word count 1550

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
875K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc