call me yours ( harry j potte...

By wstrnflies

*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is pa... More

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵂʰᵃᵗˢ ᴺᵉˣᵗ

14

9.3K 358 170
By wstrnflies

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔
Chapter Fourteen: Prisoner Of Azkaban

Y/n, Harry and Hermione, plunge riding Buckbeak, soaring toward the castle. Outside the grounds, the Dementors wait restlessly.

Up ahead, Fudge and Snape enter the Dark Tower, torches in hand. "You were right, Y/n and Hermione. It wasn't my dad I saw earlier. It was... me. I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before. I knew I could do it this time, because... because I'd already done it. Does that make sense?"

Y/n and Hermione contemplate this. "No," Hermione said looking down in fear. "But I don't like this!"

Snape, torch in hand, leads the way as Fudge huffs after. Hermione pushes past Harry. "Alohomora!" Sirius tests the iron Still locked. "Didn't really expect that to work." Snape and Fudge draw closer, "Y/n give me one..." Hermione asked.

Y/n thought of it, "Dunamis, Liberare, Annihilare, Emancipare," Y/n spoke as Hermione tried all of them and they didn't work.

"No. No. No. No."

"You might try --" Sirius interrupted the girls thinking.

"Quiet! I'm trying to think" Hermione spoke.

She resumes pacing, muttering furiously. Then stops and turns to Y/n, "If you-"

Y/n grabbed Hermione's wand knowing already reading the girls mind. "BOMBARDA!" The cell doors fly into the sky. "Always wanted to use that-" Y/n dreamingly said.

"That'll do." Sirius nodded, We see Buckbeak spirit Harry, Hermione and Sirius off the terrace and soar in the sky. Just as Snape and Fudge reach the top of the Tower.

Black puts his hands to Y/n's waist, swings her off Buckbeak and onto the ground next to Harry. "I'll be forever grateful for this. To all of you"

Harry and Sirius walked back as Y/n and Hermione both went to take care of Buckbeak. "I want to go with you."

"One day perhaps. For some time... life will be too... unpredictable. Besides, you're meant to be here." Black claps his shoulder looks him in the eye. "But promise me something, Harry."

"Anything."

"Trust yourself. No matter the challenges you face and I fear they will be many you'll be surprised how many times you can find the answers...here." Sirius pointed at Harrys' heart as Harry looked at the man.

As Sirius climbs atop Buckbeak, shooting star arcs through the heavens. "A shooting star. Make a wish."

Black gives Buckbeak a slap and they soar into the glittering sky. Harry and Hermione stand watching when DING! They wheel. Look to the Clock Tower. "We have to go," Y/n said.

As Y/n Harry and Hermione dash off, rising with them as they race up the tower stairway, then passing through the mechanism and on through to the end of the corridor. The Clock Tower bell thunders.

The door opens as Dumbledore backs out, "By the way, when in doubt, I always find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin... Good luck."

As Dumbledore begins to close the door, Y/n, Harry and Hermione stumble frantically forward, the door about to hit the jamb, when suddenly Dumbledore stops Looks up. "Well?"

"He's free Sirius. We... we did it." Harry stated looking at him.

"Did what?"

With a twinkle in his eye, Dumbledore swings open the door. As Y/n, Harry and Hermione enter. they catch the faintest glimpse of themselves across the room just as they evaporate. Ron blinks. Turns. Frowns. "How'd you two get over there? I was just talking to you... over there."

Ron glances to the other side of the room. Frowns. Hermione glances mischievously at Harry. "What d'you think, Hermione? Harry? Too much for him -- everything that's happened tonight?" Y/n asked.

"Afraid so. Always been a bit of the nervous type, Ron has." Hermione stated Ron stares at them, confounded. Slowly, they all slowly.

"Honestly Ron how can you be in two places at once-" Harry asked with a shrugged. The four of them started to laugh as Y/n rested her head on Harrys' shoulder tired. 

At Hogwarts in the morning, The Whomping Willow sways in a light breeze. The Black Lake shimmers, clouds drifting in its glassy mirror. Y/n walks softly toward and opens the door to Lupin's office and peers in. 

Lupin stands over a battered suitcase, filling it with the last of his books. Without turning, he speaks. "Hello, Y/n" 

She furrows her eyebrows confused, Lupin turns, smiles through haggard eyes. "Saw you coming." The Marauder's Map lies open on an otherwise bare desk.

Y/n nods look back at Lupin. Unable to disguise her shock at Lupin's appearance. "I've looked worse, believe me." Y/n eyes the open desk drawers the bare bookshelves.

"Have you really been sacked?" She softly asked with a bandage on her cheek. 

"Resigned, actually." 

Y/n nodded once more understanding, "I understand...how do people know?" Y/n asked. 

"It seems that someone has let slip the nature of my condition." 

"I wonder-" Y/n softly spoke looking around the office.

Lupin nodded knowing that the girl knew, "Whoever. It was bound to get out. This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving. Parents will not want a -- someone like me -- teaching their children." 

"But doesn't Dumbledore know-" 

"Dumbledore has already risked enough on my behalf. Besides, people like me, well... let's just say I'm used to this by now. But before I go, tell me about Harry's Patronus..." 

"A stag, I'm pretty sure he is still sleeping-" Y/n explained looking at the man.

"His father used to transform into one. That's how he was able to keep me company when I became...sick. He was a great friend James same with your father, But he thought it wasn't a good idea to become-" 

"An Illegal animagus??" 

Lupin smiles wanly, lifts his suitcase. "Well yeah, I always wanted to know why did you not act like Harry? when you saw Peter?" Then stops. 

"Because I can't change the past....plus I always will have my mother..." Y/n softly spoke. 

Lupin nodded, "There are stories about him, you know. Some are even true. But I think it's safe to say, in the end, you'll know them best by getting to know yourself." Lupin then raises his wand.

"Mischief managed."

Y/n watches the Map go blank. Looks back. Lupin is gone, She grabbed the empty map looking at it. 

Y/n was walking down the corridor's towards the great hall. "Harry-" She spoke as the boy turned to her and stopped walking. 

"Hey-" Harry spoke. 

Y/n smiled and handed him the map. "I think it's best if you have it, It was yours in the first place" Harry grinned and took the map back. 

"Coming to the great hall?" 

"Yeah" 

Ron stands amid a circle of excited Gryffindors. "Stand back, I said! I'll take it upstairs if you don't settle!" As Harry and Y/n arrive, he glances at Hermione, who clears her throat loudly. 

The others turn, begin all speaking at once. "Harry! Wherever did you get it!" Neville asked as Y/n furrowed her eyebrows turning to Harry. 

"Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course --" Seamus asked. 

"Quiet!" Ron shouted as they listened to him, "Thank you. Let the man through." Mystified, Harry steps forward with Y/n following behind and standing with Fred and George, the boys peeling away, clearing his view of the broomstick in Ron's hands. 

The label gleams, 'Firebolt' "Whose is that?" Harry asked. 

Y/n put her head down on the table after sitting in between Fred and George. "Whose is it? It's yours, mate." 

"I mean they did you act you to use it-" Y/n spoke looking at them. 

"I got it back but, did McGonagall ever say who gave it to me?" Harry asked as Fred put his arm around Y/n's shoulder. Y/n moved his hand away from her.

"It's a mystery still. Though McGonagall found this in the wrapping," Harry turns, sees Hermione holding up a feather that belonged to a hippogriff. 

"That's a Hippogriff feather --" 

As Harry stops short, Y/n, Hermione raises her eyebrow. As the three of them share a secret glance.

BOOM! The huge vertical doors burst open and Harry, trailed by the others, exits with the Firebolt. As he strides off, others join the assembly Hagrid, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle among them curious to see what the commotion is all about.

As Harry stops, an expectant hush hangs over the moment. "Go on, Harry." Seamus boosted. 

"Yeah. Let's see." Neville continued. 

Harry mounts the broom licks his finger and jabs it in the air. A few others do the same but Y/n and Hermione who exchanged looks, Hagrid does the same. Crabbe and Goyle start to do the same when Malfoy slaps their hands down. 

Finally, Harry places his hand on the broom. Sets his grip. Takes a breath. And Frowns. "What's wrong?" Fred and George both said. 

"I don't think it works. I think it's defective." Harry told them as Y/n knew he was lying, knowing the boy way too well. A collective groan Dejected, many of the kids begin to drift toward the castle. Harry calls after. "Oh, come on now. It's just a broom-" 

"Just a broom." Hagrid nodded walking away with everyone else. 

Harry's eye shifts to Y/n, Ron and Hermione. A wink. "The fastest broom in the world." Y/n's face heated up as everyone turned and Harry jets off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 232 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
115K 4K 41
❝You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?❞ ❝You should know the answer to that by now, Harry.❞ ⁂ Life has always been a bit disorganized f...
264K 7.9K 70
❝ 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 (𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐝), 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
1.2K 20 126
" 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞 ?" " 𝐖𝐡𝐨 ?" " 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ." ☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙ ℋ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒫ℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓍 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇 �...