𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙚

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. More

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

𝙏𝙒𝙊

21.8K 1K 2.5K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"All I'm saying is We been having that shit! Y'all just getting that shit! Tell em li sis!" Sleezy said putting the camera on me, I smiled before putting my middle finger up. "Li sis be onnat with these bitches too!" He added.

"Nala!" Renni walked over to me with a smile. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me closely, I hugged him back and rocked side and side with him. "I missed you li sis."

"I missed you too!" I whined. We pulled away from each other and Sleezy looked at me with a mug.

"I ain't get that greeting." He said, I shook my head.

"Jealousy ain't a cute trait on you." I said with my nose wrinkled, he pushed me a little causing me to laugh. I loved Renni and Sleezy. They took very good care of me whenever I'm out here and my mom appreciates that. "Mommy wanna know when y'all coming back over for dinner."

"Tell her we coming today!" Sleezy said. "We tryna get some of that mac and cheese onna hoe!"

Sleezy and Renni weren't my blood brothers and they weren't blood brothers either but we were all family. I loved them like we all pumped the same blood. "You love ta do allat." Renni said shoving him, Sleezy mugged him and gained his balance.

"Always pushing onna nigga." Sleezy replied back and smacked the back of his head, I huffed. They ass was always fighting like they knew each other.

"Who that?" I asked pointing at the nigga walking up the block towards us. He was dressed nicely, I was fucking with his style heavy. His dunks was what really had my attention, I didn't even care about the outfit. "His shoes hard as fuck."

"That's Li Dee," Sleezy said. "Renni blood brother."

"Say li nigga." Renni said dapping his little brother up. I stood back and watched as they talked. They started walking away but when Renni looked back and noticed I wasn't behind him he called me. "Come here right fast." He said waving me over.

I walked over to them and started walking with them. I didn't even know where they was going but I knew Renni had my back regardless. "You coming home tonight or tomorrow? Dad acting like a ass."

"Prolly tomorrow. Ion really know fahreal." Dee said. "What he saying doe?"

"He be talking bout how you think youn gotta listen to him cause yo momma in jail." He said, Dee shrugged and threw some skittles in his mouth.

"I don't gotta listen to him but it don't got shit to do with my momma. I just don't have to." He said with a shrug. "That nigga crazy as hell doe cause why he talking shit bout me to you?"

Renni shrugged and threw some skittles in his mouth as well. I looked over at Sleezy who was in his own world smoking his blunt and on the phone with some girl. I don't know nobody as y'all can tell.

"Who that?" I asked looking at him, he smirked.

I watched as he put the phone on mute. "This girl I'm fucking with. You know somebody named Lila?" He asked, I shook my head in confusion.

"Good. That mean she ain't a liar." He said before taking the phone off of mute. "Chill, my man was just telling me he got sum. I ain't got no secrets."

I shook my head and laughed. "You sick."

"Rylo asked bout you this morning. He said he missed you and shit." Renni said, I scrunched my face up. A bitch is always confused cause who the fuck is Rylo. I ain't ever heard of a Rylo.

"Ima go see him but I ain't fucking with Pop right now." Dee said shaking his head, I looked at Sleezy.

I didn't know Dee. Like I've seen him around but I never spoke to him because he ain't ever speak to me. I always remember him being lowkey and not really speaking and I ain't the type to speak to nobody who don't speak to me first.

I don't really remember him speaking to me. I liked the way he walked though but I just knew he was toxic. You can tell by a nigga walk if he good for you and this night clearly aint.

"What you thinking about?" Sleezy asked looking over at me, I scrunched my face up.

"Why you all up in my thoughts?" I asked with a frown, he smacked his lips.

"You be too quiet." He said. "I hope you don't be having suicidal thoughts and shit. You suicidal?"

I smacked my lips and pushed him away. "Bye."

"Damn, a nigga can't even check on your mental? I ain't only a funny nigga." He said. "I care about you."

I started cracking up laughing. I didn't even know why but that shit was funny like boy get out of my face. He was so irritating that even when he serious nobody can take him serious.

He sucked his teeth. "It wasn't that funny."

I was still laughing. "Nana, please." Renni said mugging me. "I hate your laugh."

I scrunched my face up before pushing his head. "Boy my laugh not even that bad." I replied.

"It is. Do you be hearing yourself?" He asked with a frown, I smacked my lips and looked at Sleezy.

"Is my laugh that bad?" I asked with a frown.

"Yeah, that shit ugly." He said. "That's why ion crack no joke around you. Your laugh just ruin them."

"Y'know what." I said walking off fast. Sleezy ran behind me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder with a smile. "Move."

"I fuck witchu doe sis." He said. "Tell me if I should make this girl my girlfriend forreal." He pulled his phone out and passed me some girl instagram.

lovelylyly

Swipe

Swipe

19,141 likes
lovelylyly All these pins and your nigga still poke me
712 comments

"Why she always doing the duck lips?" I asked confused. She was pretty but she needed a new like pose face. It's like that's the only face she knew how to do or was that just her face? Who knows.

He shrugged. "She bad doe. She bad?" He asked.

"Yeah, she is pretty." I said. "You like her?"

"Yeah, she cool. She just be acting all shy when I come through to see her. What that mean?" He asked, I shrugged with a mug.

Boy Im barely a girl. I don't know why she acting all shy. I barely know why I don't talk like lord.

"Uh, maybe she like you and don't wanna run you off?" I said with a frown, he smiled hard.

"Bet that." He said rubbing his hands together. "I fuck with that. Lemme text her." He snatched his phone out my hand and started texting all hard.

I shook my head and looked at Renni who was looking around with a mug. "What's wrong with you?" I asked looking up at him.

Renni and that Dee boy was tall as hell. They needed to get to my size cause what the hell going on?

"I-" shots started flying towards us and a bitch never ran so damn fast. I started running as I heard shots towards us. I looked behind us and noticed Renni shooting at them as well with Sleezy and Dee. I kept running though cause I wasn't with it.

The boy Dee grabbed me and pulled me in the cut. I hid behind him as he stood there holding his gun looking back and forth as the boys ran past us. I noticed one face though, it was Ryry.

"That's ryry!" I said, Dee looked at me.

"Shhh." He said holding his finger up to his mouth.

"Why you leave Sleezy and Renni?" I asked. "They might be hurt. We need to go see if they ok."

"Shhh." He repeated.

"Ok but why you leave your brother?" I asked. "We need to go see if they ok. Come on." I said pushing him, he looked at me with squinted eyes.

"Girl shut the fuck up before they kill your dumb ass." He said before looking around the corner. He moved his head back and started stuffing his gun in his pants real fast.

"What?" I asked trying to look as well but the nigga snatched me back with a mug. "What?"

"Any other time you wanna be all shy and quiet and now you wan do to much like you did at the Mcdonald's. Should've left you for dead." He said, I mugged him and folded my arms.

"Bi- Y'know what. You should've." I said before going to walk away but he pulled me back.

"Stay right here for a li minute. 12 out there." He said, I smacked my lips. "What?"

"Youn think they gonna find us?" I asked. "Come on." I added grabbing his hand. We started walking down the street towards the apartment that Renni and Sleezy and allem hang out at.

"Excuse me," We heard, I turned around. "Were you two out here during the shooting?" The officer asked.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Excuse me sir. Where were you during the shooting?" The other officer asked looking at Dee, I held onto his hand and moved closer to him.

"Why?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"Sir, Answer the question please." He said moving towards us, I moved back some and pulled Dee with me because like what? Back the fuck up.

"I was hunching." Dee spoke up, my eyes widened.

"Hunching?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, I was fucking." Dee explained. Who he was fucking? Cause I swear we was just hiding together.

"And where were you doing that at? With who?" He asked, Dee nodded towards me. I gulped.

He a lie. He a bold face lie.

"I was fucking my girl. Why you care?" Dee said.

Girl? What girl? I'm a boy.

"I just need this information for my report." The man said writing on a notepad.

"Can we like, go?" I asked, the other officer nodded.

We quickly walked away and as soon as we made it around the corner to where they couldn't see us. I pushed him away from me cause like ew boy move.

"Why you had to say we was hunching?" I asked with a wrinkled nose, he smacked his lips and rubbed his hand on his shorts.

"Cause, I ain't want them asking me anymore questions." He said with a frown, I rolled my eyes. "Sweaty ass palms." He mumbled.

"I was scared." I whined, he laughed.

"You scary eshit. What you was scared of?" He asked with a smile. He had a cute smile. I liked it on him.

"I ain't got time to witness no hashtag. Uhn uhn." I said waving my hand around in disgust. "I'm ok."

"Fuck outta here." He said with a laugh.

"I'm serious. These police crazy."

"That's why I said we was hunching. They ain't gon kill a nigga who just finished getting him some pussy." He said, I looked at him in disgust.

"Boy you wish." I said. "If you want me find somebody to fuck you just say that."

"Ion need you to find shit." He said. "I can get some pussy from any of these bitches but I ain't onnat."

"So what you on?" I asked.

"All money," He said. "I ain't fucking with no hoes right now. I'm on all money." He smacked his hands.

"So what you do?" I asked. "You inna streets?"

He scrunched his face up and looked at me. "You wearing a wire?" He asked. "If you work for the feds tell me now."

I laughed. "Boy bye."

"Knew sum was off bout yo quiet ass."

"Aint shit off. I'm just saying, you real like talking bout money so do you got a job or your job is out here?" I asked, he shrugged.

"I play basketball. I do li tournaments and I get paid from that," He explained. I didn't really know how that worked so I wasn't asking too many questions.

"Oh, that's wassup." I said.

"Yeah," He nodded. "But fuck you do? Follow Renni around all day? Talk shit? What you into?"

"I was working at Mcdonald's but I got fired." I said.

"Not surprised. You don't need to be working at nobody register with that trash ass attitude." He said, I rolled my eyes. I hate when people say anything to me about me and reference trash. It's a trigger and I really really hate it. Like very much.

"Can you not?"

"I'm just saying, you really was rude to a nigga for nothing and you ain't even know me." He said.

"You ain't know me either."

"So?"

"So don't talk shit to me and not expect me to talk it right back. Just because I'm quiet don't mean you can say anything to me." I said rolling my neck.

"Ain't nobody try to say anything to your baldhead ass. You rolled your eyes at me first. For what? Nothing. I know." He clapped back, I laughed.

"Did you just respond to yourself?" I asked. "Lame."

"Are you boutta get pushed inna street? Yes."

"Now I see why nobody talk to you." I said, he laughed.

"Now I see why I don't talk to nobody." He said. "You irritating. Go back to being quiet and shit."

"Why you gotta gun? You play basketball." I said.

He huffed and looked at me pausing. "What?"

"You dumb. You dumb." He said shaking his head. "You ain't see us just get shot at just for walking down the street?" He asked, I nodded.

"I was there. Durrrr!"

"That's why I got a gun. Durrrr." He said pushing me making me almost fall in the street. I grabbed his arm and pulled myself off of the curb.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me again."

"Don't you ever ask me a dumb ass question again." He said, I shook my head.

"If you wanna be Ike in this relationship just say that." I said, He chuckled.

"What relationship?" He asked. "You ain't my type."

I- Damn that hurt my feelings a little bit. Just a wittle but at the same time I ain't fucking with no nigga who run away from home when he get mad like how old are you?

"Boy you ain't my type either." I said. "Orphan."

He sucked his teeth and looked at me. "Fuck you."

"Fuck you too." I shot back.

————————
𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

I sat across from Nana and watched as she sat on her phone with a small pout. Her head rested on her fist and her lips were poked out like she was sad or something. She typed on her phone in her own little world.

She was pretty as hell to me. I was fucking with her but I knew I wasn't gonna fuck with her forreal. She was too quiet and way too nonchalant like me. That wasn't gonna work if we both don't give a fuck.

"What you on nigga?" Sleezy asked catching my attention, I looked over at him and fixed my hat.

"What?" I asked.

"You been practicing for the next game?" He asked. "I got 500 on you this game brodie. I need you to pull through. I wan take my li baby to Miami this month and the money ain't coming in fast enough."

"I always pull through." I said with a shrug.

"I want you to really pull through. Like really pull through. Y'know them east side niggas play dirty and I don't need nobody getting in your head." He said, I nodded and sipped my water.

"I ain't letting nobody fuck with my game." I said shaking my head. "Once I'm on the court it's only one thing that matter and that's winning."

"So if a nigga walk up to you and say he gon beat yo ass if you lose what you gonna do?" Sleezy asked.

What the fuck wrong with him?

"He gon get shot." Renni butted in. He's my younger brother. We were the same age but a few months apart. His mom and my mom were pregnant at the same time so she ended up having twins and my mom had me.

My mom was denying the fact that they were my pops but my father knew the whole time. He knew what was up the whole time and that's why he still was present in his life.

Renni momma had him and my brother Rylo. Renni was trigger happy, deep in the streets. I tried to tell him to stop and find a hobby or something but he said this the only thing he find fun. I'm still tryna find little shit for him to do to keep him out the way but it's hard cause the streets right in your face. It's hard to ignore this shit.

Rylo on the other hand was nonverbal. He didn't talk. He had autism so he used a li tablet to talk. He really was the main thing keeping me going. I wanna give him the best care he can get with his condition but I ain't got the money right now.

I do give him a lot of the money that come from my tournaments though. Whenever me and Pop not fucking with each other, I gotta sneak or facetime him cause my Pop was irritating.

He wanna have the last word. He never think he wrong and shit. Like fuck outta here, real shit. If you wrong, you wrong and Ima tell you.

I'm the oldest out of all of my siblings. My pop had 8 kids in total that was alive but alot of they asses didn't stay with us. They was with they momma. It was Me, Renni, Rylo, JJ, Tyrel, Tiny, Ji'Bria, and he had another one on the way.

He was a hoe. Big ass hoe. The biggest hoe.

I ain't see why my momma and see allat when she was fucking with him but hey she was in "love". Love don't have you beating bitches up in the streets cause she fucking ya nigga.

The way my father treat women, I would never. I could never do that shit cause he don't understand that not only is it embarrassing for them it's even more embarrassing for him.

These dumb ass bitches keep having babies by him like it's nothing at all and that's the problem. His ass almost got a track team.

"What you thinking about!" I heard in my ear, I smacked my lips and mugged him.

"Renni get yo gay ass on." I said with a frown.

"Yo momma." He said bucking at me, I shrugged.

"She prolly is." I said. "I ain't tripping."

"You talk to yo momma lately?" Sleezy asked, I mugged him. "She ever send you like pictures of her and her lover? Asking for myself."

"Get the fuck on."

"Aye, Nana ma inna house?" Renni asked.

I looked over at her to see she was shrugging. "Ion know. She really be in her own li world."

"Like you?" Sleezy asked, she mugged him.

"That's why she my mother, hell." She replied, he shook his head and folded his arms.

"Y'all treat me like shit and all I try to do is love y'all." He said, Nana started laughing all ugly and shit. Emphasis onna ugly ass laugh like what the hell is that? I hate a ugly laughing muhfucka.

"Ew." I blurted out.

"Stop making her laugh." Renni said with his hand over his ear, I laughed a little.

Her laugh is ugly as hell. Sound like a li ass monkey.

"Cuh sound like a monkey." I blurted out, she mugged me and rolled her eyes all hard.

"Boy fuck you." She said.

"If y'all start fucking with each other. Ima throw the fuck up cause ew bitch." Sleezy said.

"I would never." She said holding her hand up, I chuckled and shrugged but I ain't say shit. If I wanted her I could have her so I don't even see why she doing allat. "He's not my type."

Renni shook his head. "What Ma cooking for dinner tonight?" His mother was dead so he was always with some lady named Gladys. Helping her and shit.

She shrugged. "I don't even think she cooking tonight." She said before smacking her lips. "You call her! I ain't trippin off of Gladys!"

Oh that's her momma.

"I just might will." He said before walking off.

"Cuh what?" Sleezy asked. "The fuck is you talkin- my baby calling." He said before running off into a room leaving me in here with this mute.

I pulled my phone out and saw I had a text.

niquenique😍
you coming over tonight or you going back home?

i'm coming through

i miss you ☹️
what you want for dinner?

it don't matter to me
you miss me fr or you just saying that so I can fuck you different?

both 🥴
but i do miss you
work was irritating today
can you rub my back when you get in here?

ion know
i'll see
it's up in the air rn

daleel, don't be a asshole.

😂 i'm not
i rlly don't know.

i'm cooking you dinner so you should rub my back

ight

I ain't rubbing shit. She crazy as hell. Dominique was this girl I was kicking it with for right now. She was cool, took good care of a nigga too. She always came to my games and always made sure I was good whenever life got hard like right now.

I didn't see myself really being serious with her considering she was 22 and I was only 17 but it ain't matter. I fucked with her but not too hard. I ain't have time to get my heartbroken by a grown ass lady.

"You in your own li world." I heard, I looked up and noticed Nana in my face with her face scrunched up.

"Just like you." I replied, she blushed.

"Ain't that the best way to be?" She asked with her head tilted. She had a cute little smile on.

I shrugged. "You tell me."

Pretty ass. But I ain't fucking with it.

———————

I'm so happy they finally met but don't get too excited. Shit is not gonna be moving too fast at all.

It's really gonna be slow as hell.

Thoughts?

Love y'all 💕

Finally got this out. I'm about to go to a graduation so wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3.8K 27
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.
15.6K 408 22
𝚃𝚓 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚘𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚢𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜�...
1M 62.6K 30
...