Liliah Rogers

By waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... More

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

25

6.5K 187 38
By waveylays

Cedric and Liliah sat in potions playing M.A.S.H a Muggle game Liliah had taught to him to play.
" Okay, so you live in a mansion, your a Auror, you have three kids,your married to Sprout, you have a pet dragon and you drive a broomstick." Liliah told him his "future"
" Damn. Three kids? That's a lot." Cedric slumped into his chair.
" Oh yeah and the part about marring Professor Sprout is just a minor detail." Liliah chuckled.
" We live in a mansion I don't ever have to see her." Cedric pointed out.
" Expect making your three kids." Liliah smirked.

Cedric's face turned into one of pure disgust.
" Your evil." Cedric told her.
" Just pointing out the facts." Liliah shrugged.
" You know who's kids I wouldn't mind having?" Cedric said.
" Who?" Liliah asked.
" Professor Lupins. That man is so fine." Cedric held his head in his hands.
" My godfather? Your disgusting. That's my uncle!" Liliah hit his shoulder.
" I'd be your uncle." Cedric smiled slyly.
" His already married for your information." Liliah told him.

" To who?" Cedric asked his head shooting to her.
" My other uncle, Sirius." Liliah crossed her arms victoriously.
" Sirius Black?" Cedric's eyes widen.
Liliah nodded.
" Uggg how am I going to ever compete with that!" Cedric groaned his head falling onto the desk.
Liliah patted his back sympathetically.

" Everyone take out your books and start answering the questions on page 420." Snape walked in the classroom.
Liliah and Cedric looked up at each other.
" four twenty." They both sang silently.
" Sunflower, my love. May I trouble you for a quill?" Fred tapped her shoulder.
Liliah grabbed a quill from her bag and and turned around. She held it out for him to take.
" Thank you sunflower." Fred smiled taking the quill from her.
" Why can't you just call me Liliah?" She asked.
" Because everyone calls you Liliah." Fred told her.

" Mister Weasley, Miss Rogers." Snape started.
The two turned to him.
" May I ask whats so important you must talk during my class?" He asked.
" I was just giving him a quill." Liliah said.
" Hmm doubtful. Five points from Gryffindor and a detention for both of you." Snape told them.
Liliah groaned and Fred smiled.
" Actually sir, Fred did only ask for a quill then Liliah started talking to him. So it was really only her." Adrian spoke up from the back.

Liliah turned to him with a look of absolute disbelief on her face.
" Fine Mister Weasley your off this time. Miss Rogers I'll see you tonight for detention." Snape said.
Liliah rolled her eyes and sunk back into her seat with her her arms folded across her chest. Fred was still trying to process what just happened. Why would Adrian help him out?
Cedric scooted Liliah's book closer to him and did her work for her.

When class dismissed Liliah grabbed her book and threw it into her bag before I standing up and walking out. She didn't walk to her next class which was Charms, but instead straight to the DADA classroom. She didn't even knock she just walked in. The class of third years looked at her curiously. Remus stopped talking mid sentence noticing the distress look on his goddaughters face. Liliah walked up to Remus.
" I need to talk to you." Liliah told him.
" Um sure go wait in my office I'll be right there." Remus said.

She nodded and made her way to the little office in the side of the classroom. She pulled the door open and walked in closing it behind her. She sat down in one of the two seats in front of the desk. Liliah sat her bag in the chair next to her. She reached underneath the collar of her shirt and pulled out her necklace and began fiddling with it. Liliah's thoughts immediately went to her dad. He would know what to do, he would be able to explain why people act like this. She knew Remus was very insight full and would help her, but she just wished she could talk to her dad, in person.

The sound of the door opening and closing snapped Liliah out of her thoughts. Remus walked over to the other side of the desk and sat down.
" So tell me what's going on?" Remus smiled kindly at her.
" Snape gave me and Fred detention again." Liliah started.
Remus sighed and rubbed his face.
" But then Adrian Pucey made a point to get Fred out of it and blamed the whole thing on me! So now I have detention by myself that I didn't even deserve in the first place." Liliah finished.

" Why would Mister Pucey get Fred out of detention?" Remus asked.
" I don't know. He hates both of us, but I guess he hates me more." Liliah shrugged.
" I'm sure that's not the reason." Remus shook his head.
" Well I have detention now. And this is my fifth one this year sooo...." Liliah trailed off.
" McGonagall has to write a note to your parents." Remus finished.
" Right. And I was wondering if you wouldn't mind writing my dad and telling him not to freak out. That I'm still a good kid." Liliah suggested.

Remus gave her an unamused look.
" Please. Please Uncle Moony. I'm asking you as your goddaughter, your only godchild." Liliah played the family card.
" Uh fine. I'll do it. What's the address?" Remus asked.
" Avengers Compound. Upstate New York." Liliah told him.
" I thought you live in Brooklyn?" Remus asked suspicions.
" I do. However Dad is training new recruits so he practically lives at the compound. Every time we exchange owls he's always there." Liliah explained.
" Fine. I'll write it later tonight." Remus told her.

" Thank you." Liliah sighed in relief standing up and picking up her bag.
" Liliah, no more detentions. Or I'll have to send a real letter to your father." Remus warned as he stood up and walked over to her.
" Right, and if you do they address will be Stark Industries, New York City." Liliah started as Remus pushed her out of his office.

¥¥¥

TW: touching without consent. Attempt peer pressure into unwanted activities.

Please don't read if your uncomfortable. You won't miss anything. But spoiler nothing will actually happen. She will be fine I promise 💛

TW: Bad ass bitch putting a toxic male in his place.

If your uncomfortable with a girl being a baddie and teaching a guy a lesson, please get over yourself. We don't need toxicity here.

Liliah walked down to the dungeons to serve her unruly detention. She knocked on the potions class door.
" Come in." A voice said.
Liliah walked in and saw Snape sitting at his desk.
" Come on sit down." Snape ushered her.
She sat down and placed her bag on her desk.
" You will copy the line on the broad two hundred times before I get back." Snape got up.
" And where are you going?" Liliah asked.

" I have other things to attend to then troublesome children. Don't worry my teacher's assistant will keep an eyes on you." Snape told her as he left.
" Teachers assistance?" Liliah asked.
" Yes love teachers assistance." Adrian walked out of the shadows.
" Are you fucking kidding me." Liliah groaned.
" Well go on, get your lines down." Adrian told her.

Liliah rolled her eyes and started coping the the line onto her roll of parchment. After twenty minutes and thirty lines Adrian began to slowly advance towards her. He reached her desk and stood over her. She didn't pay attention to him and continued to write. Adrian was waiting for her to look up at the board so she would look at him. However Liliah was smarter then the average bear, and just looked at the previous sentences she had wrote and copied them. Getting impatient Adrian lightly rubbed her arm that wasn't writing. Liliah immediately pushed his hand off of her.

" You know your the most beautiful girl I've ever sat eyes on." Adrian told her.
" I know." Liliah continued to write her lines.
" You know I could make you feel so much better then Diggory." Adrian rubbed his thumb over her cheek.
She slapped it away.
" I'm not sleeping with Cedric. And I'm not sleeping with you either." Liliah looked at him.
Adrian smiled and walked over to other side of the desk where she was at. He sat down next to her.

" Your so cute. Acting like you don't want me." Adrian chuckled darkly as he placed his hand on her thigh.
" I don't want you. And the next time you touch me, I'll cut your hand off!" Liliah shoved his hand off her.
" Oo I like them feisty. Your going to be so delicious." Adrian grabbed the back of head and started moving them closer.
Liliah grabbed the back of his head and slammed it down into the desk. He groaned and his hands went to his nose. Liliah stood up and grabbed her bag as Adrian lifted his head to show a broken nose.

" You broke my nose you bitch." Adrian said angrily.
" Your lucky I didn't cut off your hand like I threatened." Liliah told him walking pass him.
Before she could leave he grabbed her wrist harshly. Liliah reached in her pocket with her free hand. Adrian turned her around and Liliah swung her hand down to his hand. She stopped just a inch from his wrist as she held her dagger. Adrian's eyes widen at the dagger an inch from cutting him.
" Let me go." Liliah spat.

He grabbed her other wrist with his other hand. He smiled victoriously. Liliah brought her knee up to his groin and hit it. He groaned and released her to nurse his groin. Then she kicked him straight in the chest sending him flying into a shelf. The potions on the shelf fell and broke some cutting Adrian on the forehead, arms and legs in the process.

Suddenly the door swung open and Snape rushed in. He looked and saw his assistant holding his privates and crashed into a shelf and all bloody. Then he looked and saw the first child of his enemy standing a few feet away holding a dagger and a bit of breath.
He was angry completely in raged, but also he was also the happiest he had been in years. He would finally be able to expel a Potter.

" Potter! To Dumbledore's office now!" He yelled but had a menacing smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 349 52
peter was adopted by tony stark and pepper potts two months ago, and now lives in their home. he finds out about a new kid at midtown school of scien...
37.8K 1.1K 18
Lilly and James potter were sitting at home while Harry was off at Hogwarts for his last year they were peacefully sitting in their living room when...
347K 10.7K 114
When Clint Barton found Natasha Romanoff that special day in Budapest, he also found her with a little girl. Not her own of course, but it might as w...
16.9K 274 15
Svetlana Romanoff wasn't always Sevtlana Romanoff she was once Rose Lily Potter. She is the older sister to Harry Potter born July 4th 1980 her mothe...