Hearts Entwined

Od RuVineet

#1 ~~ #spouse hotlist. #3 ~~ #sistersforever hotlist A Sister's Saga❣️ Bulbul and Anamika are two sisters... Více

|Epigraph|
|#1. Prologue|
|#2. Questions & Answers|
|#3. Conversations|
|#4. Moments of Love|

|#5. Thoughts|

43 5 26
Od RuVineet

In the unknown house, a young lad is shouting at his househelp, for letting a lady leave the house. He's worried about the girl, she's close to him,it seems. He's shouting at his security staff when a feminine voice breaks his trance.

"Calm down, son! She is not your worth. Why don't you leave her?" she says.

"Leave her! I won't, mom! You know how much she means to me. And why didn't you stop her!?? I left her to you." He shouts at his mother.

"I don't care about her. Arey, jisko tumhari parwah nahi, tumhe uski itni chinta kyun hai ?" his mother, Kavita says firmly.

"You never cared about her, Mom! And that's why she fled off. Zaroor aapne hi kuch kiya hoga! Aap hi chahti thi na us Rocky se uski shadi karna. " he shouts in anger.

"Kabir!!" Kavita shouts angrily, she can't bear the words her son just spoke.

"Chillane se sach nahi badlega mom! And you know  how much she means to me! Lekin aapko kya! Your fame and money matters to you, and love matters to me. So, just stay back, I am going to search for her." Kabir shouts angrily.

He turns to leave when his phone rings. He attends the call and assures the caller that he will meet them the next day. He glances at his mom and leaves the house.

He's Kabir Raichand, a well known businessman in the city. He's furious at his mom for letting the girl leave. As he drives to his other home, tears trickle down his eyes but he's determined to find her, anyway - his lady love.

******
Roy Mansion

Viren and Bulbul are in their room. Bulbul is sitting on the bed, lost in thoughts. Viren comes out of the washroom and finds her lost. He puts his towel on the hook beside the dressing table and walks towards his wife.

"Kya hua, Bulbul?" he asks softly.

"Nothing! Tumne kuch kaha?" Bulbul looks at him.

"Nahi! Ab toh main kahin ja bhi nahi raha. Tum kahan khoyi ho?" Viren asks her, he's concerned as she seems a little lost.

Bulbul hugs him in the next instant. He's amused, but he wraps his hands around her, and begins to smear his head.

He knows there are two pains in her life which make her vulnerable. One is the loss of her parents and the other one is of her sister, whom she has lost long back.

There are times, when Bulbul loses herself, hugs him and cries her heart out. Viren is the one who embraces her and convinces her, assuring her that he is always by her side - no matter what.

He parts the hug and cups her face, only to have a close look at her. He knows there is something that is bothering her. He asks her again.

"Tumhe toh khush hona chahiye! Ana ne Singapore jaane ke liye haan kardiya." Viren says, as he places a cushion behind her back and he also sits on the bed.

"I am happy, Viren. And thanks for trusting her." Bulbul smiles lightly at her.

"Arey kitni baar samjhana padta hai tumhe?? Tum mujhe thanks na bola Karo. After all, Anamika ki taraf meri bhi kuch responsibility hain." Viren says with a smile.

Bulbul smiles. She knows there  is no better partner for her than Viren. She holds his hands.

" Jaanti hoon, agar tum na hote toh main sab kuch sambhal na pati. Par abhi main Ruhana ji ke baare mein soch rahi hoon. "Bulbul breaks her silence.

"She will be fine soon. She looked better today." Viren says.

"She is feeling better. Par pata nahi kyun, mujhe ek connection sa feel hota hai. Aaj unhone mere gaal thapthapaye, aisa laga jaise Di thi mere samne." Bulbul says.

"Aisa toh hoga na, Bulbul. Wo tumse badi hain na, isliye tumhe aisa laga." Viren says.

"Shayad tum thik keh rahe ho. Par ek ajeeb sa connection feel ho raha hai. Main khud nahi jaanti ki wo kya hai." Bulbul says and keeps her head on Viren's shoulder while he smears her head.

He asks her not to think much while she keeps her head on his chest and they call it a night.

*****
Next Morning..

It's a quiet morning. Bulbul wakes up and finds Viren still asleep. She pecks a kiss on his forehead and moves to freshen up. After that, she moves into Ruhana's room to check upon her. She finds her setting the bed.

"Arey aap kyun kar rahi ho? Radha kar degi." Bulbul utters concernedly.

"I am fine, Bulbul. Aur waise bhi apna bistar toh khud hi set karna chahiye na." Ruhana smiles at her.

"You're right. But, how are you feeling?" Bulbul asks.

"Much better, thanks to you. Varna pata nahi mera kya hota!!" Ruhana says, she's still lost in the past.

"Good, follow my orders, and you will be fine soon." Bulbul chuckles.

Ruhana smiles and taps her head playfully, at which Bulbul says something - - it leaves Ruhana surprised and Bulbul turns sad.

*****

Before Bulbul could explain her words to Ruhana , she hears Anamika calling her. She rushes towards Anamika's room and finds her talking on the phone, she's actually shouting at someone. Feeling her sister's presence, Anamika turns to Bulbul and says something which leaves Bulbul astonished and worried at the same time.

To Be Continued.

What did Bulbul say to Ruhana?

And what did Anamika say?

Stay tuned to know more.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1M 105K 56
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
223K 19.4K 27
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...
73.1K 7.5K 55
A life of a strict father who is a soldier raising his 2 kids along with his duties.
22.7K 89 12
Issac is an average thirteen year old. Except for one thing, he likes diapers. And when his mom catches him wearing a pull up. She decides since he l...