NOX° SIRIUS BLACK

Od nodylanno

Calypso Krane and Sirius Black had been best friends ever since they met on the Hogwarts Express. They were p... Viac

ACT ONE. - THE KRANE'S
Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
ACT TWO. - ROWENA RAVENCLAW
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Bonus Chapter: The Story of Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
ACT THREE. - THE MARAUDERS
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
A Father's Last Word
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
ACT FOUR. - THE BETRAYAL
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
ACT FIVE. - THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six

Chapter Forty-Seven

2.9K 118 15
Od nodylanno

    Calypso's mother was added to another long list of wizards who had disappeared during the War and, even though Rhea and the Ministry were searching far and wide for Rania Krane, there was no word from her. Calypso settled into living with her grandmother in a flat that the woman had rented in Diagon Alley. To add to the list of her worries, she had received a letter from Regulus informing her that Sirius had run away from home. Regulus asked if his brother had gone to stay with her, but he hadn't responded after Calypso told him Sirius hadn't and asked how he was doing.

     Calypso figured Sirius went to stay with James and her suspicion was correct when Sirius sent her a tear-stained letter the night after he left asking if he could come visit her at her grandmother's place.

     Meanwhile, Calypso wrote to Dumbledore to try and figure out if he knew the whereabouts of her sister or Nerine, but he said that he hadn't heard from either of them since the last time Ophelia visited so that wasn't much help.

    Calypso knew Voldemort and his Death Eaters were responsible for her family's disappearances and she thought it was only a matter of time before he came for her too.

    ''Calypso, Sirius is here!'' Rhea called from the front of the flat, startling Calypso from her thoughts. She jumped from her bed and ran to the front of the house where Sirius was waiting for her. She crashed into him and threw her arms around him.

     "I've missed you." Sirius whispered into her shoulder, inhaling her familiar lavender scent.

     "I've missed you too." Calypso said.

     ''Calypso, I'm going out to meet with someone who might have information on Astrea's whereabouts. I'll be back later tonight." Rhea said, gathering her things. Calypso gave her grandmother a quick hug before the woman left. Calypso pulled Sirius over to the couch.

     ''Has she found anything out yet?" Sirius asked, sitting down beside her.

     ''She doesn't think any of them are dead, they're just . . . gone. She thinks he's trying to send me a message because . . ." Calypso swallowed. She needed to tell someone the truth and Sirius would be understanding of why she had kept everything from him if she explained. "Sirius, my family are descendants of Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw."

     Sirius's jaw dropped.

    "Because we're descended from them, we're all naturally gifted at Occlumency and Legilimency, but there was a prophecy made about me that said whichever side I choose will be the side that wins this war." Calypso explained before launching into a more detailed explanation of everything that had happened after last Christmas. Sirius listened intently and didn't make a peep until she had finished her long explanation. "I couldn't tell you any of this because it's not safe and I still probably shouldn't tell you any of it, but I need to tell someone."

     "I'm glad you told me, Cal." Sirius squeezed her hand. "What does the prophecy say exactly?"

     "The daughter of the sly and smart shall have the power to see and block. A powerful witch she will be and lead her friends to victory. She will protect them all until the end and then her time will come again." Calypso recited. She had thought about the prophecy so much that she had the whole thing memorized by now.

     "The daughter of the sly and smart — your dad was a Slytherin and your mum was a Ravenclaw — shall have the power to see and block —"

    "I have the power of Sight too. I haven't done much research into it apart from what Helena told me, but I know my mum and grandmother both have it, though I don't think Ophelia does." Calypso said.

    "The line that I don't understand is she will protect them all until the end and then her time will come again. It says that you'll protect them until the end of what? The war? But then it also says that your time will come again, so what does that mean? That there's going to be another war?" Sirius frowned. 

    Calypso opened and closed her mouth a few times before realizing she didn't have a solid answer.

    "I . . . I don't know. I'm not sure what any of it means other than the fact that Voldemort knows about the prophecy somehow."

   ''I know how hard this must be for you, Cal.'' Sirius frowned, reaching over to squeeze her hand. "Especially after everything that's happened."

    "I just don't understand how I would be able to "lead my friends to victory". I haven't been able to do much of anything yet." Calypso sighed before shaking her head, tired of thinking about the prophecy. "Anyway, enough about me. You left. I'm glad you did, but I'm still surprised."

   ''I was just so tired of her. I just feel bad about leaving Regulus behind. I doubt he'll even want to talk to me when we see each other at Hogwarts again. The good news is that Euphemia and Fleamont welcomed me with open arms and let me set up my own room and everything. We all eat meals together and James and I get to hang out all the time." Sirius beamed at the end. "They invited you 'round for Sunday dinner."

    ''I'll be there. I miss Euphemia's cooking." Calypso laughed. An owl swooped down through the window and dropped a letter down onto the coffee table. Calypso grabbed it and unfolded it, surprised to see that it was from Irene.

Calypso,

After your generous donation to the Society for the Tolerance of Vampires, we would like to extend an invitation for you to come to our protest that will be taking place at the Ministry of Magic on Saturday at three p.m. I hope to see you there and feel free to bring as many of your friends as you want.

Ira Dragavei

     A small smile played on Calypso's face and she turned to look at her boyfriend.

    "What?" He asked.

    "Do you want to go to a protest?" She held the letter out to him.

    Calypso wrote to all of her friends and sent information on what it was they would be protesting. Lily was the most eager to get out there and help protest and Calypso found herself leading her friends with their signs down Whitehall.

    "Calypso, you made it!" Ira smiled brightly when she saw Calypso. Calypso glanced back at the large group composed of Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Karma. "You brought friends!"

    "I did a lot of reading last night on this whole business and it's absolutely appalling that vampires in some corners of the world are still being persecuted by witches. There's a few things I wanted to talk to you about actually . . ." Lily said, guiding Ira away from the group so that she could talk in depth with her. Ira seemed surprised by Lily's gumption but Calypso thought it was nice how her friends had all come together to help support a cause that she was starting to get interested in.

     "Calypso, Sirius, Remus, Peter, and I were up all night creating these signs." James said, handing them out to the rest of the group. Pandora and Cassandra took signs from Peter, who blushed madly when Cassandra smiled at him; Alice was listening to what a few of the vampires that had arrived for the protest were saying to her; Marlene was marching to the front of the crowd, tugging Dorcas along with her.

    Lily strolled over after she finished her conversation with Ira.

    "What were you two talking about?" Calypso asked her.

    "We were talking about all the things the Ministry doesn't do to help other beings." Lily whispered in response since Ira was starting a speech to rally them all together. There were a few other non-vampires mixed in with the crowd, but Ira was at the head of the pack. "I never knew it was possible for vampires and witches to procreate."

    "I didn't think it was either." Calypso said. "I tried to do some research into it, but I couldn't find anything at all. It shouldn't be possible."

    When they went inside the Ministry, Calypso was reminded of the last time she had visited the Ministry of Magic. She thought back to Nerine hastily telling her not to say anything to Minister Jenkins and she thought about seeing her mum after her father died.

    Calypso felt a sharp stab of pain in her chest when she thought about her mother. She missed her dearly. She wished that she could just get another chance to talk to her or at least say goodbye.

     Calypso shook thoughts of her family from her head and raised her sign above her head as the Ministry workers turned their heads in shock at what was happening.

     As the Society for the Tolerance of Vampires moved through the halls of the Ministry, Calypso couldn't shake the feeling that this was all just the calm before the storm and that there was still more to come.

      That night, Calypso jerked around in her bed as a series of dreams flashed before her eyes. She saw horrible images of people she loved dying — James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter. They were all lying dead on the dark floor before her. Tears rolled down Calypso's face and she stumbled backwards, falling over and being forced into another dream.

    She was standing in a cold, dark room that she had never been into before, but there was something eerily familiar about the place. She glanced around and saw four stone slabs laying before her. One of the stone slabs was a woman who looked as though she was doing nothing more than sleeping peacefully in white dress robes. Her black hair was starting to grey at the roots, but she looked like she could be no more than thirty years old.

    Calypso knew who the woman was. It was her.

   Calypso reached out to touch herself on the shoulder when the comatose version of herself shot up into an upright position. Calypso gasped and jerked backwards, watching as the comatose version never opened her eyes as she pointed forward.

    Calypso turned her head and was surprised to see another girl standing in the room with her. There was something oddly familiar in the girl's features. Her hair was a slightly darker shade than Calypso's, but her eyes were the same electric blue color. As Calypso looked at her, she was reminded of the baby she saw in the other dream she had.

    ''Who're you?'' The girl asked. Her voice bounced off the walls when she spoke. Her accent reminded Calypso of Cordelia Rosier's she sounded as though she was from Falmouth.

   Calypso pointed to where the other version of herself was sitting on the stone slab.

   "I'm her. Who are you?"

   ''I'm Iris.'' The girl said. There was a guarded, though slightly dazed look on her face as she watched Calypso circle the stone slab curiously. Calypso placed her hand on the shoulder of her doppleganger and was surprised to feel that she was ice cold. ''I can help you, Calypso Krane. I can get you out of here.''

     Calypso turned to the girl with a confused look on her face.

    "I don't understand what's happened to me." Calypso said softly. "How can you help me?"

    "I'll show you," Iris said.

     Calypso shot up in her bed, panting heavily as chills ran down her spine. She saw the hallway lights turn on and her grandmother dashed into the room.

     ''Did you have a bad dream again?" Rhea asked. Calypso shook her head.

     "This one was different. It was another one of the weird dreams." Calypso said. "I was in this room that I'd never been in before but there was another version of myself laying on this stone table. Then, there was a girl with black hair and blue eyes and she said that she would help me."

     Rhea frowned thoughtfully.

    "It's your Inner Eye." Rhea said, finally. "It sounds like you were . . . communicating with and seeing the future."

     "Is that possible?"

     Rhea frowned.

    "It shouldn't be. It means your powers are getting stronger." She said thoughtfully before turning to Calypso. "I need to tell you something."

     "What is it?"

    ''I won't be coming back to Hogwarts this year. I want to continue looking for your mother, sister, and grandmother full time, but you are welcome to stay here for as long as you would like."

    Calypso nodded her head and Rhea stood up from the bed.

    "I think that girl was my daughter." Calypso said before her grandmother had a chance to leave the room.

    ''I think so too." Rhea said.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.5M 60.4K 116
"Words, Black. Words and sentences..." Adelaide Rose Fawley, member of the sacred 28, The Pureblood Princess, heiress to the Most Noble and Ancient H...
2.2M 57.5K 136
Madison Parker, was a pretty shy girl. She never drew attention to herself, and steered clear from all of the marauders well, James Potter and Sirius...
106K 3.4K 19
**Book 1.5 in the Bally Bloodline Series** Emma Stacy is a Ravenclaw part of a prestigious pureblood family (whom she dislikes greatly). Sirius Black...
11.4K 496 11
Andromeda Black has never had any reason to doubt her family's aversion to mudbloods; as far as she is aware, power and respect are her birthright an...