BRIDE SIDE | A ROMANTIC COMEDY

By chupachipp

❝ Truth be told, someone like you was never something I imagine could I love THIS much. ❞ Brise Side - 2021 More

Bride Side - 1
Bride Side - 2
Bride Side - 3

them

2.1K 213 47
By chupachipp

THIS is the part you can skip but in case you wanna know who is who well here we go

🚀🚀🚀

It's Ben, benedict

Closest boy friend that i have (exactly, boy - friend) not boyfriend. Too witty, TOO witty that sometimes it irritates me.

He's a photographer (he only works for the 10% rich people in our country and that alone is irritating isnt it)

Too bubbly. TOO bubbly. I wish i can make two copies of him because he's just too precious (but still - irritating)

And if you think this story gonna be about us gradually being in love from friends to lovers, nope, not at all.

🚀🚀🚀

And this one,

It's my sister Anna (well we're twins but it's such an ugly truth for both of us so we never claim that)

She took the good genes, that it feels like she SHALLOWED every good genes my parents have and leave me nada.

I mean LOOK at her side profile

Long shiny hair with that double eyelid deer eyes and PERFECTLY SHAPED nose not to mention her jawline AND her slim body that she never maintain (at all).

This was supposed to be one of those ugly candid pictures that i took but LOOK at how there's no room for being ugly in that face.

THIS was her in high school imagine how hard it was for ME having to deal with the fact that MY TWIN is this goddess. Pain.

Good thing I took all the high IQ that it somehow makes her insecure lololol you heard me that it's an ugly truth for both of us that we're twins, right? Exactly. She wishes she would've got the all smart genes that i have LMAOOO 

Basically she's everything to me. she's like my manager (tho I don't need one) my bestest friend my charging battery my sack i can punch if I'm mad AND OF COURSE my enemy (i dont get how we can get along considering how many fights we've passed throughout our whole life)

🚀🚀🚀

Next,

Will you believe me if I say THIS is my ex? Me neither. But apparently (and maybe unfortunately), he IS.

It's Kian. It was high school. You know... Teenage years are indeed the best time one could have. It's nothing special if compared to other love stories actually. we were just classmates and then we were close and we decided to take the same extra class course and voila! "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Of course i f*cking want to.

But humans tend to be blinded by love don't you think? It's my struggle that time. I wish I could know sooner that actually humans can control their feeling if we try harder. I was so head-over-heels over him that it became unhealthy. I love him, so much. I want to be always next to him (And what's worse is) he felt the same. We were like two-love birds in this big-big forest that always decided to be together no matter how far the wind brought us.

So when it was nearing the SAT we ended the relationship. He initially didn't want to but I insisted, "it's for both of us, for our life!"

And that is the worst decision i have ever made.

He was simply the best man I could ever have. He kept on telling me we can still be together with our own path but I kept on breaking his expectation that it made him hopeless at the end-so he accept burying down his feeling for me. I didn't know what's gotten into me I was so sure it was the best for us? Fuck dude just when i entered year second of uni i realize i missed him (so much).

BUT THEN I saw his instagram and he's already with this new girlfriend with all cringe couple posts (that used to be about me).

That made me realize to never trust men-except Ben. I mean dude just break up with them 100-percent-in-love girlfriend last year and now can get a new girl??? Really?? With the same flame in your heart?? That quick?? "We can still be together with our own path" is a total bullshit.

But I can't lie though when I say he's a good man. My parents love him (They are very picky). Though he didnt get Yale like I did but he is a successful surgeon now. A sweet heart, never a heart-breaker, a husband material one must've imagined. Too good to be true. You know what's bad when it comes to him? He's going to get married in months.

🚀🚀🚀

And it's...

It's him.

Fuck him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 47K 57
TAMAT & PART LENGKAP May contain some mature convos and scenes Jatuh hati sendiri: check! Patah hati sendiri: double check! Status hubungan dengan A...
119K 9.7K 81
Complete Story ada di Karya Karsa Buku cetaknya, bisa dicari di tokopedia dan shopee (@bebekz_hijau) Hai, Kenalan dulu... namaku Sandra Bayu Hutama...
1.4M 114K 55
Meta memutuskan pulang kampung untuk menemani orang tua ketika mendengar bahwa sang adik harus merantau karena kuliahnya, namun seperti dugaannya, ke...
60.2K 11.5K 21
COMING SOON...