๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By downbadforyu

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 37

2.4K 94 17
By downbadforyu

Third person's POV

Today is the first day of Chaeyoung's comeback promotion, the music video for his comeback song entitled 'Just The Way You Are' was released on Sunday morning that also became the fastest MV of an idol to surpass twenty million views in just seven hours of its release, the song also topped many charts for the first two days since it has been released, Chaeyoung is proud of the songs achievements of course, and specially he is proud of himself for doing such great work, Mina even came over to his house after knowing that the MV surpassed twenty million views in seven hours, they celebrated with their friends, Mina stayed with him that night saying that she wanted to spend that achievement with him, and of course the racer agreed to that.

The time is currently three-ten in the morning, he came early at Music Bank for the pre-recording of his performance, staffs were busy outside his waiting room with other Kpop groups and soloist that are pre-recording their performance.

And then there is Chaeyoung chilling inside his waiting room sitting on the sofa with a coffee in hand as he watches Arin of Oh My Girl and Soobin of Tomorrow By Together or TXT for short introducing the next performers, he was just sitting there with his left leg above the right while his back was leaning against sofa, that's what he was doing since he came there ten minutes ago, just waiting and waiting drinking his coffee.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, they said that you're next after the group that would be performing after NCT," His manager said upon entering the room after talking with some staff outside of whose next to who.

"I'll go get ready then?" Chaeyoung asked placing his coffee on the table beside him.

"Yeah, and don't forget the camera, you need film this for the behind the scenes," His manager reminded him, he nodded and went into another room inside to change his clothes.

Once he was done changing he went out the changing room in a new outfit, from his sweatpants and hoodie he was now wearing a black pants, white button shirt and a blue sweater — simple yet casual clothes for a romantic song that he was going to sing not only for his girl but also for girls that are insecure about themselves.

A camera was then handed to him by one of his staff members for him to film himself, he held the camera in his hand and immediately opened it to start filming himself.

"Hello good morning my dear Cubs!" He greeted as soon as the camera started filming, he calls his fans Cubs because his fans said that it matches with him since he looks like a Tiger and he is their tiger so they suggested that he calls his fans Cubs, he listened to them and did started calling them that.

"So as you all know the time right now is three-thirty in the morning," He said showing his phone to the his phone to the camera — where Mina is seen to be the wallpaper of it.

"And yes I am here right now at Music Bank for the pre-recording of my performance, Just The Way You Are, and also I must say that I am not just proud of myself, I'm also proud to all of you guys, because if it wasn't for you the song wouldn't be achieving all the achievements that it has right now and those are all because of you so you deserve a gift and I'm going to give you one!" He exclaimed the last words before taking the camera close to him like pulling it for a hug, he then faced it to him again and smiled.

"So right now I'm currently waiting for my time, because another group is still performing, and after that my friends NCT are next, the boy are going to perform their newly released song, and I know some of you or all of you have seen it already, it's a real bop isn't it? They're just so good at what they do really," He said and chuckled as he sits down on a chair in front of a mirror waiting for the make-up artist to do their light work on him to look he hasn't just woken up from another nap.

"And yes I'm still sleepy," He added after letting out a yawn that made him scrunch his nose — and looked like a tiger for real!

"As you all can see my hair is growing long," Chaeyoung said ruffling his growing hair in front of the camera before letting out a giggle.

"Ahh make-up noona is here!" He cheerfully exclaimed showing the make-up at the camera, the girl gave a small wave covering the lower part of her face from the camera.

"You're going to start now noona?" He asked, the girl nodded and hummed as a response.

"I'll let noona do her work first, so I'll let you guys stay here at one place while waiting for me," He said and placed the camera down on the table in front of him, as the make-up artist started doing her work in putting light touches on the racers face the camera sat there on the table filming Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung has his eyes closed as the make-up artist was putting some light touches on his face someone entered the room, it wasn't a staff from Music Bank but a girl wearing a baby blue hoodie and gray sweatpants did, she entered the room that made every staff members of Chaeyoung's turn their heads to look at her, she lowered down the hood of her hoodie and her mask before putting her index finger over her lips silently telling them not to make a noise, the staff nodded their heads with small and light giggles as they watch the girl walk closer to where Chaeyoung is.

Once the girl reached Chaeyoung she placed both her hands over his closed eyes covering them that startled Chaeyoung.

"Who's this?" Chaeyoung asked grabbing at the hands that was covering his eyes, the girl let out a silent chuckle before clearing her throat.

"Guess," The girl said trying to deepen her voice but failed when it almost cracked, Chaeyoung chuckled and grabbed at the hands again.

"Mina!" He exclaimed taking off the girls hands from covering his eyes, Mina giggled as Chaeyoung swiftly stood up from sitting and quickly embraced her into a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung asked after pulling away from hugging Mina but kept his hands on her waist.

"I'm here to support you, isn't that obvious?" Mina answered giggling when Chaeyoung shook his head vigorously before hugging onto her again, the staffs inside the room awed at the sight in front of them, never have they ever saw Chaeyoung being this happy before since they started working with him, yes he's bubbly and funny with them but they never saw the smile he has right now before — they never saw how wide and bright his smile could be, and now they saw it, when Mina came they saw it, only Mina could bring out that smile of his.

"But it's too early and you're up already, aren't you still sleepy?" Chaeyoung asked sitting back down on his chair with Mina standing behind him looking at the racer through the mirror.

"I actually am still sleepy," Mina answered.

"Then you should've stayed at your place and slept more, you'll be able to watch this once it's released later," Chaeyoung said worry filling his voice looking back at Mina.

"But I wanted to support you so here I am up and awake just to be here to support you," Mina added and hugged the racer from behind, Chaeyoung held onto her hands intertwining their fingers before pressing soft kisses on both of the back of her hands.

"Thank you, I appreciate the effort, a lot really," Chaeyoung said smiling at Mina through the mirror forgetting that the camera was still filming them.

"Anything for you tiger," Mina said before pressing a kiss to his cheeks, both smiled at each other through the mirror before a staff from outside said it was now Chaeyoung's turn.

He stood up from his seat and fixed his clothes before walking over to the door but stopped midway just to turn back to Mina and hugged her again.

"Good luck love," Mina said and smiled.

"I will, thank you," Chaeyoung replied and pecked her lips real quick before completely going out the room with two staffs from him following behind — good thing the camera didn't fully caught that moment.

"Mina-ssi Mina-ssi," The cameraman called for the actress who turned her head and smiled at the camera.

"Hi Cubs!" Mina greeted with a wide gummy smile on her lips — yes she knows Chaeyoung's fandom name, no the racer didn't tell her, she googled it one time when she was learning about how Chaeyoung grew in the music and sports industry so you can pretty much say that she's a stalker of her own boyfriend.

"You came so early here, why?" The cameraman asked.

"Like I said earlier, I came here to support Chaeyoung," She answered still smiling at the camera.

"How close are the two of you?" He asked again.

"Hm? Well you can pretty much say that we're really close," Mina answered again being followed by a giggle, the cameraman asked her simple things before they turned off the camera and watched Chaeyoung singing on the screen — Mina find Chaeyoung's singing voice really soothing, when he talks it's deep that it would scare you, but when he sings that deepness becomes soft and addicting that you would want to hear his voice every minute of your life, and that is how Mina is feeling right now, she wants to hear his smooth soothing voice every day of her life.

Chaeyoung finished his pre-recording at four-twenty in the morning since he started with the time nearing four, when he entered back into his waiting room he saw Mina sitting on the sofa he was at earlier, but the actress was asleep, the hood of her hoodie was covering her face while her back was leaned on the sofa, Chaeyoung let out a giggle before taking the camera and pointed it at the sleeping Mina.

"Look at the sleeping penguin everyone, she looks so cute~" He whispered to the camera that was pointed at Mina, he showed his hand to the camera before taking it close to Mina and lightly pinched her cheeks, Mina groaned a little and moved her head a little making Chaeyoung giggle.

"Let's not disturb the penguin everyone, we should let her sleep since she came here really early just to support me so let's give her that, and also I should go too since everything is done already, so take care and always eat healthy my dear Cubs! See you next time~" He waved goodbye to the camera before turning it off and gave it back to the staff.

"I'll change then let's go?" He asked them while they all nodded as an answer, he went inside the changing room again then went out in a new set of sweatpants and hoodie.

He walked to his bag and kept his used sweatpants and hoodie from earlier and gave the staff the clothes he wore for his performance, after fixing everything in his bag, he put his bag on his right shoulder letting it sling there before walking over to Mina.

"Mina, Mina lets go," He said tapping on Mina's shoulder, Mina groaned and tilted her head a bit again before pulling off the hood of her hoodie that revealed her now opened eyes.

"Where are we going?" She sleepily asked, Chaeyoung giggled at the cute sight in front of him.

"We're going home, so get up there and let's go," He said, Mina nodded and stood up putting her hood back on as Chaeyoung put his arm over her shoulder, she leaned into him as they both walk out of the building and went to the private exit where not much paparazzis are, they safely got into Chaeyoung's van without any paparazzis seeing them — or so that's what they thought, because when they thought there wasn't any paparazzi there was a paparazzi that was late for his work that were not that far from them that got to take a picture of the two exiting the building and entering the van.

When they reached Chaeyoung's building the couple immediately rode the elevator up to Chaeyoung's floor, once they arrived at the floor they went out the elevator and walked to Chaeyoung's door, when he opened the door both hastily walked to Chaeyoung's room, Mina laid on Chaeyoung's bed and snuggled her face on the pillows feeling herself falling asleep again, Chaeyoung put his bag at one place before following Mina to bed and laid beside her, he tucked them both under the thick blanket, and as soon as Mina felt his warmth she scooted closer and hugged him, the racer hugged back wrapping his arms around her as both of them started falling into dreamland.

Hey everyone! Chapter 37 is up!
So here is another update as promised HAHAHA but this one is only short since I couldn't really put what I had in mind earlier so I just went with this HAHAHAA but the update tomorrow may be longer than this HAHAHA so yeah enjoy and have a good night everyone! Keep safe!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 711 13
Son Chaeyoung knows that God gifted him with one of the most handsome faces in the world-and everybody would agree to that once they see his gorgeous...
326K 14.2K 50
"We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us." - Ralph Hattersley ##### A young rising photographer finds herself tangled between t...
213K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
Last Waltz By Rei

Fanfiction

1.1K 53 10
โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ A TWICE Fan fiction เญง โŽฏโŽฏ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon โœ โ”€ Description โ”€ โ› Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...