He Wasn't A Jerk Before (He W...

Par onedirectiion_

[Finalist in Watty Awards 2013) He Wasn't a Jerk #2 ⁑⁑ Disclaimer: Probably a lot of grammar issues, along w... Plus

He Wasn't A Jerk Before (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Part One
Chapter Fifteen Part Two
WATTY AWARDS 2012
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty Part One
Chapter Twenty Part Two
Chapter Twenty-One
THIRD BOOK INFORMATION

Chapter Seventeen

70.9K 2K 733
Par onedirectiion_

THE NEW ZAYN FAN FICTION IS UP CALLED FAMOUS! CHECK IT

OUT! :)

Chapter Seventeen

"How about this one?"

I shook my head. "My mum would kill me if I wore that to dinner."

Louis sighed and threw the black sparkle dress on the floor and ran a hand through his hair. "Then, I don't know what you can wear." He said, placing his hands on his knees. Louis was already dressed, showered and ready to impress.

His outfit included a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt under a red blazer and a pair of white converse. How he managed to get away with such a casual look is beyond me.

"How about this?" I asked, holding a up a blue pencil skirt.

He nodded and then I turned around and picked out a white bralet for the top. I scooped up a pair of regular black heels before walking out of the room and towards the bathroom. Stripping out of my pajamas, I turned on the shower and locked the bathroom door. I took a quick fifteen minute shower, before getting dressed into my clothes for the dinner today.

Halfway through putting on my light pink lipstick, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Come on Tori! You've been in there for like an hour," Zayn yelled through the door, "My bladder cannot hold my pee any longer."

I put my lipstick back in my makeup bag and unlocked the door, "It's all yours." I said, grabbing my heels in my hand along with my makeup bag.

Zayn let out a sigh of relief, "Thank god." He said before closing the door behind me.

I walked back to the bedroom to find it empty. I dropped my heels on the floor and slid my feet into them. The dinner - or late lunch I called it - started at two o'clock, which was about an hour from now.

I walked over to the bed and sat down at the edge of it, picking up my phone that was resting on the duvet cover. I unlocked my phone and quickly did a check of my non-existent messages, before there was a slight knock the door.

I looked up from my phone's screen, "Yeah?" I asked Chet, putting my phone down next to me.

"The Tomlinson's arrived earlier than expected, so I was told to come and get you." Chet explained, his hands trying to fix the black tie that was tied incorrectly.

I nodded, stuffing the phone into my skirt's pocket and following Chet down the hallway out into the yard where a dining table and chairs were set up. Mum was sat at the head of the table, rubbing her largely bloated stomach while she talked to Johanna - Louis' mum. Mark, Louis' dad, was walking from their family car with Charlotte,Felicite, Daisy and Phoebe in tow. I watched Louis smile as he saw his four sisters approach him and they all hugged him, despite their protests.

"I've missed you Lou!" Daisy said, giving Louis a smile.

He laughed. "I've miss you too."

I looked away from the little confrontation feeling a little out of place and headed towards Jay and my mum. Jay gave me a warm smile as I sat down on the wooden chair that had a small padded seat.

"Victoria," My mum acknowledged.

I nodded. "When are we eating?"

"In a little bit," Mum said, leaning forward on the table, "We need to catch up a little bit. Don't we Johanna?" Mum asked, using Louis' mom's full name in a formal attire.

Jay laughed slightly, playing with her wedding ring. "Of course, of course!"

"Why don't you go catch up with the girls?" Jay asked, pointing towards her four girls, attacking Louis to the ground.

I smiled slightly. "I will - later. I need to talk to Ava first." And with that, I walked back into the cottage, to our room where Ava was sitting at the vanity table brushing out her long auburn hair.

She turned her head and smiled at me. "You look nice." She noted, nodding with approval.

I grinned at her, "Thanks."

She set her woden handled brush down on the table and turned in the seat so she was now facing me. "What has brought you here? Shouldn't you be enjoying your 'family' dinner?"

I sighed, walked over to the edge of Ava's bed and sat down, tucking my skirt neatly underneath me. I rubbed the crease on my forehead and bit the bottom of my lip.

"I have a confession."

Ava started laugh wildly, the bottom of her side bangs getting blow upwards by her laughter. "I'm not a priest Vic."

I rolled my eyes, "I know." I said, brushing the tangled knots of my hair out of my face and behind my ear. "But your my best friend - which is better than a priest for me."

Ava smiled. "Thanks. Now, whats your confession?"

I sucked in a long, slow breath before letting it out. "I want Louis."

"Pardon?"

"I want Louis."

"Like, as in a relationship?" Ava questioned, smoothing down her bangs.

I shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I just know that I want him again. We've kissed like three times before and I'm just sort of, craving it? I guess."

Ava smiled knowingly. "Ah, the old Lou and Tori sexual tension."

My face burned with embarrassment and I groaned. "Seriously? Can't you just drop it?"

"Nope, because it's true."

"It is not true," I defended, "You know I'm a virgin."

Ava rolled her eyes. "That doesn't mean anything." She pointed out, crossing her ankles, one over the other.

"Look," I said, standing up from the bed and adjusted my skirt. "I have to get back out there. Thanks for nothing though."

"It's tension Vic!" I heard her yell after me once I exited the room.

Sexual tension ..

Definitely not.

~*~

Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall and Ava left to go into town about twenty minutes ago, and here I was seated across from Louis at the outdoors dinner table - with the unpleasant mosquitoes buzzing around my head, taking a nip at my skin.

I swatted a mosquito, that had landed on my forearm and scrunched up my face. Why did we have to have dinner outdoors?

"Pass the jelly* Victoria." I heard my mum's voice demand.

I picked up the orange bowl that contained the red gelatin and passed it to my mother who was sat at the head of the table at the other end. Not a thank you came from her red lipstick stained lips once I handed it to her.

Her personality was so fake. She never was a mother too me - except that time we went to the mall .. God, I wish we could always be like that.

I looked up from my chicken and pasta filled plate to look up at Louis who was staring at my face as if it was going to fall off and roll across the yard.

"Can you stop staring?" I whispered quietly to him, stabbing a piece of chicken with my fork.

He smirked. "Staring? I would not do something as absurd as that."

I rolled my eyes. "You and I both know you would."

"You and I. Hm, I like the sound of that."

I kicked his leg under the table lightly. "Don't be so cocky."

He smiled and sent a wink towards my way. "I'm not babe."

"Victoria?"

I looked over at Chet who was giving me a small smile and he pointed towards the peas in front of me.

I nodded. "Here," I said, grabbing the bowl handing it to him. He said a thank you and scooped some onto his plate.

The rest of the dinner was awkward. Louis kept stealing glances at my face and I tried to ignore them, but whenever I would look up - there was his smirking face. I finished about have of my dinner before I finally got fed up and excuse myself.

That is how I ended up in my room, alone, reading a magazine I found sitting on Ava's bed. I flipped the page to find the five faces of One Direction smiling at me.

'Boy band One Direction scheduled to film first ever music video in America!' the title read. I skimmed over the paragraph which expressed tweets from fangirls of One Direction and people's opinion on their first music video.

"Knock, knock."

I threw the magazine across the room where it landed with a thud near Ava's closet.

"Louis," I scowled, standing up to go retrieve the magazine. "You scared me."

He chuckled and lent against the threshold, "I can see. You almost shit a brick there love."

"Can't you just leave me alone?" I asked annoyed, kicking my high heels off and walking back to my bed.

He shook his head. "Nope. That's not in my nature."

I rolled my eyes. "I figured."

Louis walked into the room, closing the door behind him and he sat down on my bed. I raised an eyebrow at him, pondering in my head what he was up too this time.

"Look," Louis said, placing his hands on top of his knees. "I heard what you told Ava," He started to say before I cut him off.

"Y-You heard what!?"

He chuckled, "Calm down. Don't be ashamed."

I scoffed, crossing my arms across my chest. "I am not ashamed." I defended, "More like embarrassed is all."

He gave me a crooked smile and motioned for me to come closer. I shook my head no, my cheeks starting to flare up in an unbearable hotness.

"Victoria," He breathed out my name, making my insides squirm and my heart race like a marathon runner. "You know I still love you."

I nodded slowly, "Y-Yeah. You told me before."

"And I know you love me back."

I shook my head. "No. Like Ava said, it's just 'sexual tension'." I said, referring to what she had told me earlier.

"Sexual tension?" He said, and let out a laugh through his nose in disbelief. "I doubt that's what it is."

"I-It is."

He scooted closer, our legs were now touching each other, and his hand had managed to wrap around my waist, rubbing his thumb across my hip. I mentally gasped for air, trying to remember the correct way to breath.

What was oxygen?

"Victoria."

I looked up into this blue eyes, loosing myself for a moment before I cleared my throat and smiled shyly. "Yeah?"

"I love you."

His lips captured mine first, slowly molding our lips together in a normal kiss. I tried to pull away but his other hand cupped my face, as he bit at my bottom lip, silently asking for entrance. I sighed, giving in and letting his tongue explore my mouth. When it came to Louis, my hands started to get clammy, and I thought I was going to get weak at the knees when he pushed me down into a laying position and climbed on top of me, holding his own weight off my body by putting his hands on either side of my head.

I let my hands work on their own accords, trailing up his torso, and taking off his red blazer he had on during the dinner. I then started to feel his chest through his white, cotton t-shirt, quietly moaning at the feel of it. I've never wanted someone more than him in my life - and I'm a virgin. Louis' hand was caressing the top of my tight where my skirt cut off. He started to move his hand up closer, hiking my skirt up about an inch or so.

"Louis," I moaned outloud, smiling.

He kissed at the base of my neck, slowly trailing kisses up it and sucking at random spots. Once he finished going up my neck, he trailed down and went up the other side, mimicking what he did to the other.

"Victoria," Louis said, pulling away from my neck.

I groaned, my head filled with lust. "Louis, please." I begged.

He shook his head, "I can't. Not when our parents our right outside."

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me. "Please." I pleaded, bit my bottom lip.

"B-"

Louis didn't get to finish his sentence before the door swung open and I had pushed him off me in a heartbeat. I watched as he tumbled to the floor, landing with a thud and a audible groan, before pushing himself up into a sitting positon.

"Daddy!" Kayley's voice said, "I found them!"

I pushed my blonde hair back away from my face and pulled down my skirt, smiling at Chet who was now standing in the doorway, Kayley on his right hip, holding a brown stuffed puppy.

"I told you I could find them!" She beamed, wrapping her arms around her dad's neck. He smiled at me knowingly and I gave him a short wave of my fingers.

"I knew you could baby." He told Kayley, before he walked out of the doorway and down the hall. I waited until I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore before I peered over the side of the bed and looked down at Louis.

"That," I said, indicating to what just accured, "Can never happen again. Got it?"

I didn't wait for his answer because I had swung my legs off the bed, and made a mad dash for the door within seconds, walking down the hallway trying to contain all the emotions I had.

What really was going on?

~*~

I hope you all liked this chapter! I know it is LONG overdue but ever since I went back to school I've be bumbarded with projects and homework and to top it all off I've been sick. D:

WATTY AWARDS ARE OVER IN FIVE DAYS! (JANUARY 31ST) PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE FOR HE WASN'T A JERK ONLINE FOR FAN FICTION IN UNDISCOVERED GEMS! :)

ATTENTION: Please do not advertise your story on here or ask me to read your story. It is very rude to advertise your story on MY story. The comments section is there to give your FEEDBACK on the chapter, not to advertise. That's what the 'Share My Story' club is for. Also, if you'd like me to check out your story, send me a personal message in my inbox and I will check it out!

Song: Nobody Compares by One Direction :)

I LOVE ALL MY FANS, NEW READERS, NEW COMMENTERS! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
1.1K 25 24
This is not a story that I wrote. I am publishing for a friend who doesn't have an account! 🙂 "I will continue to make him want me and chase me and...
7.4K 167 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...