Pace. KSJ [on hold]

Da yacoie

When the possibility of living increases it's pace. Altro

Iɴᴛʀᴏ
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4

Chapter-5

3 3 0
Da yacoie

Well to my relief it was only the head of the department of cardiac department.

I had to leave immediately in order not to get jobless, or else I might become like those beggers.

Aish, those beggers are just like the patients, they just come and annoy us.

No mistakes are acceptable to me.

I vanished all my files of the research of all my patients or the people I am gonna "take care" of.

This new patient seems to be more intresting than it should be.

I should get information about her as soon as possible.

ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵒᶠᶠ ᵗᵒᵖⁱᶜ ˢᵒ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᶜᵃⁿ.
ⁱᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐʸ ˢᵗᵘᵈⁱᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡˢ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵈᵖᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ.
ⁱ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵉ ʷᵒʳᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ.
나는 이것이 주제에서 벗어난 것을 알고 있으므로 건너 뛰고 싶다면 모두 할 수 있습니다. 내 공부와 학교가 나를 아끼지 않습니다. 잠시 후에 작업 할 수 있습니다.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

777K 46.6K 117
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
114K 2K 45
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
198K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...