𝖳𝗁𝖾 π–―π—‚π–Ίπ—‡π—ˆ | 𝖬𝗂𝖼𝗁�...

By rainylana

a lonely girl, a curious boy. you can figure out the rest. More

DISCLAIMER
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
ACT TWO
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
ACT THREE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FOUR
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FIVE
THE IN BETWEEN
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
The Final Chapter
The Piano
End Notes

Chapter Sixteen

506 14 11
By rainylana

Warning!
mature scenes ahead

There were six days left, though neither of them knew it. Two of bliss, one of anger along with furious love making, one of depression and irritation, one of realization and secrecy. And then, the last one. The day where it would all change. If Michael and Ana were to know about it, they'd be crippled by their own heartache and anxiety. But as of right now, they couldn't be bothered by anything.

Day One.

"Michael?" Ana's voice sung out sweetly, glancing around the island's sandy floor. "Come out, come out wherever you are."

She giggled to herself, checking behind bushes and around tall rocks. He hadn't wanted to, but Ana had guilt tripped him into playing hide and seek. They were limited on entertaining resources around there, so he grumbled when she practically begged him. And he wasn't going to, but when she started babbling on and on about how she never had anyone to play with as a child, he rolled his eyes and complied.

"Where the fuck are you?" She groaned to herself, her feet growing tired against the hot sand.

"Give up yet?"

She jumped as she whirled around, her eyes going up as she spotted him. "Michael Langdon, that's cheating!" She scolded.

He sat on the limb of the tallest of trees, leaning against a branch with a smug look on his face. "Exactly how is this cheating, Anastasia? You told me to hide and I did. You're just mad because I won." He smirked, crossing his arms.

Her neck craned up to glare at him. "Well, I'm short! I would never have found you up there, you big idiot."

He rolled his eyes as he teleported down, his fingers sinking in to the loops of her jeans. "Sorry, my love." He kissed her lips. "I suppose I can be quite competitive sometimes."

She scoffed, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Oh, please. You threw a fit over sandcastles, for shit's sake." She smirked, earning an annoyed glare from him.

"Yeah, whatever." He pushed her off of him with an unamused scoff.

He plopped down to the ground, his back leaning against a fallen tree. He spread his legs out before him, beckoning her to crawl between them. She smiled as her back laid against his sunburnt chest, and she sighed in content when his arms wrapped around her belly.

It had been a few days since their night out in the woods. They hadn't spoken about it again, but it wasn't necessary to do so. They both still stood by with what they said. Though, Michael still didn't know how to feel about Cordelia's absence, and he hoped the woman wouldn't suddenly appear to be a new problem. Which, he was sure something along those lines would stir up again, because when did it not?

But he couldn't wallow in worry about the side plan that he had brewed up in his head, otherwise she would know something was up. He could also feel Jack parading around the Earth, waiting for the day to finally be signaled and his services being needed. Perhaps the spell had...modified the boy a bit, but Michael liked him. His loyalty was strong, and he trusted him with Ana wholeheartedly.

He was also missing Miriam, and everyday he thanked his lucky stars that she hadn't been at the cooperative that day. Though, he figured she would have been fine, given she was a literal robot. And it was like the girl had been reading his thoughts too, and she cleared her throat as she spoke.

"How has Miriam been doing?"

He swallowed as he peeked down at her, his fingers caressing the smooth area of her tanned stomach. "She's been...fine, I suppose." He shrugged his shoulders. "More so confused, I'd say. She doesn't know what to do with herself now that the cooperative is gone."

Ana nodded, chewing on the inside of her cheek. Her and Michael hadn't talked much about what happened that day, though she could pretty much fill in the blanks herself. "And she's back home now?" She tangled her legs with his.

He hummed in response. "Yeah, darling, she's home."

The word home meant different things to different people. When you looked at it technically, home was viewed as a place where a person or family resides. And even though Miriam's house did feel like a home to her, her true home was with Michael. It didn't matter that they were on a tropical island thousands of miles away from the room she had been sleeping in, because her home, her family was right behind her. She smiled at the thought, hugging his arms that were around her.

"Venable asked about you." His voice made her jump slightly, and she narrowed her eyes.

"Venable?" She scoffed lightly. "That's hard to believe."

He smiled at her, nodding in agreement. "Well, in her defense, practically everyone in the building was burned to a crisp. I think she was just wondering for my sake."

It was a lie to say she hadn't been somewhat shocked about hearing of Jeff and Mutt's passing. She wasn't foaming at the mouth because of it, but she had appreciated their friendship at the time. Though, she didn't let it bother her, because really, the only person she cared about was with her now. "So...what exactly is she doing now?" Ana looked up. "I mean, since she's technically..unemployed now."

That was a whole can of worms Michael didn't want to open. Like Jack, Michael informed Venable she was to be left on standby, and that he'd come to her if the time was ever right. He didn't like her, not in the slightest. However, he did like her organization. The woman loved control, and Michael could practically smell her yearning for it. She liked being in charge of things, and it didn't necessarily matter what it was as long as it was something. He didn't know why, but he felt like she was going to be important for something. Besides, she was the only other person who knew about the plans he had been working up at the cooperative. Ana had tried to understand them, but she always grew bored with them.

He shrugged his shoulders, kissing the top of her head. "I don't really know, nor have I cared to ask." He gave a chuckle, hoping to move the conversation along.

She laughed along with him. "Yeah, forget I asked."

~~~

Day Two.

"Hey, you wanna see something cool?" Ana smiled, jumping up and down on the hardwood floor.

"No, not really." Michael dismissed with a smirk, folding his arms over his head.

"Great!" She cheered, grabbing three apples from a bowl.

He rolled his eyes, leaning on his elbows as he sat up. "What on Earth are you doing?"

She sent him a mischievous grin, making her way back over to him. "Juggling!"

He narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck is juggling?"

She scoffed in an unsurprising manner. This boy was clueless. "Well, let me show you then, numb nuts." She took her stance, ignoring the way his mouth fell slack at the name she had called him.

In reality, Ana had never tried the hobby in her life, but she was doped up on energy, which was completely obvious to Michael. All day she had been cackling and snorting around like she was cracked out on cocaine. He was glad though, because she had needed it more than ever.

He nodded as he watched her, his lips pursed together as he watched her toss apples in the air. Of course, her plan had not gone the way she had wanted it, and accidentally sent an apple flying towards his face. "Hey!" He bit, ducking his head as the apple hit the wall.

She laughed as she dropped the others, an unapologetic look in her eye as she leaned against her knees.

"Did you do that on purpose?" He glared at her, sitting up against the edge of the bed.

She shook her head. "No, but I will next time." She chuckled, sinking down to her knees in front of him.

He rolled his eyes, her arms going around his neck as she pulled him toward her. "Why are you so damn hyper today? You're giving me a headache."

She gave him a shit eating grin as she looked up to him, and she bit her lip as she pressed her nose against his. "Well, then maybe you should teach me some manners." Her hand went below his belt, and he groaned internally as he closed his eyes.

"You're impossible to keep up with, Anastasia." He leaned against her forehead, a sigh leaving him as she continued palming him.

She hummed in agreement. "Mhm. And you've got some catching up to do, old man." She lifted his chin to kiss him, and his hands moved to her lower back.

She pulled him down to the floor on top of her, wrapping her arms around his waist. He smirked against her, his lips moving to her neck. "Playful today, huh?"

She sighed as she looked up to the ceiling, rolling her eyes as he teased her. "Just quit talking and fuck me."

He gently nipped at her collar bone, his hands unclasping his belt. "I don't know. I don't think you deserve it."

She pursed her lips in annoyance, tugging down her panties as she rolled her eyes. "Hurry up before I call Jack over here." She went to laugh, but her face snapped to the side as he slapped her.

"Shut your mouth you filthy bitch." He sneered, his face pressing against hers. She smirked victoriously, reaching to tug him out of his boxers. "There you are. Finally."

He narrowed his eyes at her, sharing the look they both knew incredibly well as she nodded. He roughly grabbed her hands, pinning them to the sides as he thrusted into her. She let out a loud moan, her jaw tilting to the ceiling as she smiled. It worked every time, she thought.

"Look at me." He ordered, tightening his hold around her wrists as he moved in and of her. "Look at me you pathetic slut."

Her eyes craned open to him, her body jolting across the floor as she whimpered. "Beg me." He demanded, his hand moving down between their bodies. She gasped as his thumb ghosted over her clit, and he tilted his chin down to her. "Beg me to cum."

She arched her back into him, her nails scratching at his back. "Please." She choked out quietly. "Please, let me cum."

He tsked at her, his finger making circular motions over her. "Now, I know you can do better than that." He started moving faster, her mouth falling open as she whimpered. "Beg me or I won't let you cum."

"Oh, fuck, please!" She gave in, pushing her body into his. "Please, Michael, let me cum, I-" She gulped, her face twisting into pleasure.

He hummed. "I suppose, that'll do."

He gripped her hips as he moved faster, and he hid his face in her neck as his thrusts became deeper. She moaned loudly into his ear, her stomach coiling together as her legs trembled. "Fuck, I- oh, God!" She chorused as her body tightened around him. He bit her shoulder, his own release being met as they panted into each other.

"Jesus fucking Christ." She swallowed, her shaky legs falling down from his waist. "I think you might have broke me."

He smirked against her, giving her thigh a playful slap. "Good. You were too hyper anyways."

i know it's short but i needed some happy bs before i move on to the last few chapters of act four. ain't NONE of y'all ready for this shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 15
i know everybody let's you down ill do the same
157K 6.2K 38
"darkness rises, and light to meet it" [michael langdon x oc] [season 8]
44.7K 1.2K 33
Elora is the daughter of God, and Michael is the son of Satan. When the pair meet, they are drawn to each other, despite being prophesied to be sworn...
30.2K 600 24
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 β„Žπ‘–π‘šπ‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘π‘œ β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘’π‘ . (2/2) Apocalypse