๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

8.7K 271 195
By Chimmy_Zean

     Ehem So, As you all know there wasn't any introduction on how you readers are, so here it is.

  For appearance, I couldn't find any  that suit to my liking on how to describe Seojun's looks sooooo, you guys can use imagination with a little help :)

  𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞:

●Eye Colour: Dark Grey.

●Hair Colour: Classic Black haired man:).  Although I'd be making him changing hair colour!!

●Height: 185cm (6'1").

●He is a very tall and lean-yet-muscular individual who is always dressed well. And a nice curvy peach start from the waist, because why not?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

●Date of birth: [The choice is yours!]

●Age: 20.

●Gender: Male.

●Species: Awakened Human.

●Abilities: Gravity Manipulation. [Boutta make y'all an OP character]

+Classification: Offensive, Defensive

+Range:  Close to Long Range

+ Side combat; Close combat specialist, profire arm.

+Manipulate the gravity of any object or individual he gets in contact with. As such, he can change the direction and force of gravity from its standard downward 1G force, as long as the matter is touched somewhere with his body.

Seojun typically uses his ability for offensive purposes. He can manipulate physical matter from the surrounding area, such as the ground he is in, to use as his weapon and launch at his opponents, crushing them with the force-enhanced matter.

Regardless of its size, the object can inflict massive destructive force when its gravity is altered to a greater strength and force.

He can also stop bullets shot at him and deflect them back to their sources.
Moreover, Seojun can directly control people's physical gravities. When manipulating his opponents' gravities, he can immobilize their movements by making their bodies heavy or light enough to render them incapacitated.

For instance, he can make them levitate by lightening their masses and immediately plunge them to the ground with a heavy force.

He can also manipulate his own gravity as he deems fit. He can decrease his body's gravity to lighten his mass while attacking at high speed; as a result, his kicks released at high speed can pierce through his targets with the weight of an iron ball. In addition, he can control his gravity and allow himself to sprint at overwhelming speeds and reflexes without losing momentum.

Seojun can also manipulate his gravity that can allow him to stand upside down on the ceiling, He is also able to shoot balls of compressed gravity that act like black holes that swallow anything or explosive.

Sensitivity To Abilities: Although he could only felt small amount of energy not as severe as Kayden or Jiyeong as he is still in development.

Enhanced Durability: Most broken bones and severe injuries would be critical to the average human, but since he is an awakened one most of these injuries are not serious. Awakened ones can recover in no time.

+Enhanced Strength: As he is an awakened one it is safe to assume that he is physically strong. Also, it is implied that he can box and he can hit hard. 

   (A/N: If you know it, you knew it😉)

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝:

●Relatives:

+Mother: Alive [ Awakened Human ]
+Father: Alive  [ Awakened Human ]
+Brother: Alive [ Awakened Human ]

   (Either way they will rarely make an appearance or existing, but you'll see them eventually)

Occupation: 2nd semester college/University, Part time job as IN CORP's temporary Secretary

●Affiliations: Independent

●Personality: I dunno( ╹▽╹ )

How it happens / How Seojun is Reborn(Transmigrated) as an Awakened human:

     8 Years ago~~~

   "Haaah...." Its rather a gloomy day for everyone, seems like the news was wrong about today's weather.

   Its going to rain soon, thats what they could be thinking about. Just minding their own thing here and there. Some are having hard time with their job, some are having fun with themself, or just relaxing enjoying the way it is you know?

  As for Seojun, it is the hard time one. Being hospitalised isn't something you would want to happend to you yes?.

  That is what exactly happend to Seojun, The unlucky child. He's been constantly sick, resulting him to visit the doctor more often then any other of his family members did.

   And the sad news just came right in earlier, he didn't have much time left.

   Seojun looked out of the window beside him, his eyes are dreamy, lost in thoughts with his sickly stoic face. He wished to go to the beach atleast once, just once should be enough for him.

  However he knew well himself its not possible considering the state he's in. Seojun liked the beach thats is near the hospital he currently reside. He could only observe how people walk, surfs and swim there enjoying themselfs.

  If only I wasn't born this way....Seojun sadly thought, letting out a dissapointed sigh. There werent many people on the beach because of the gloomy sky outside, dark greyish with cold soft wind.

   I wonder how it felt....must be great huh....Seojun had many thoughts inside his head wanting to explore the world, as he lay down like how he always do. 

  Just lay there on the uncomfortable bed doing nothing. Absoulte nothing, there isnt someone he could talk too either.

   Seojun's family hardly pay a visit with petty excuses, but he never held grudge on them, they are the ones paying for his medical bills afterall. Nevertheless it is lonely here.

     The room he was in are dim, the lights were turned off except for one lamp left on on the side of the room and wide uncovered glass windows displaying the scenery outside. Other then that, the room itself represents Seojun.

   An Unlucky child born to the world, with what purposes? Was there even a reason why he was born? Does his family ever wished for him to be born? Was it.....a Mistake?

     The young boy does not have any purpose to live.

      He himself knew, he isnt going to last long.

   An existence bound to be forgotten.

   The young pale skinny male looked up at the plain white ceiling above him. With no thoughts filled his mind.

    Barely any sounds can heard inside the solemn room, except for the ticking noises coming from the machines beside him.

    Seconds later, sounds of water droplets could be heard tapping the window softly, before it finally goes rougher with each passing seconds as it started to pour harsh outside.

  Despite that, the young boy did not pay any attention as he continues to absent mindly stare onto the ceiling forgetting his own existence.

   And just like that, he passed away few days later, with a simple funeral held from his family in order to remember him.

      But nope,We aint stopping here now, we getting this man into a new life. For content purposes✌️😗.

  I may had failed to mention on how Seojun's spend his time on his phone doing things like us, and so, here is:

  Seojun had woken up inside an unknown room. At first the boy clearly confused why he's there knowing well he died. But other then that he doesn't felt that constant chest pain nor the smell of hospital's medicine scent.

   But instead it smelled like clary sage here, natural sedative that can provide a calming effect to help you fall and stay asleep. . "What just- oh....o h"

  Seojun carefully he rose from the bed in search for the bathroom, as he got the feeling he needed to know something.

   "Holy - its--- REAAALLL HAHSHSJSKSMSMS"

  You heard it readers, he's existing somewhere we wished we exist there.

  Unlike his previous body, he's now have a healthy ones, without scars from surgery, there is no dark circles under his eyes, his eyes shine brightly then before too, his lips are light rose coloured. A soft pink colour that looks healthy then his previous pale ones.

Seojun is still Seojun. Only the appearance that made a little differences. Its a healthy version of Seojun.

   Seojun was admiring himself on the mirror he seems to be younger, around 12?. Seojun was able to tell and guess due to his previous body seemed similar. Either way Seojun knows this is some real transmigrates sh*ts. 

Well lets spend this life with more passion unlike how he waste all of it during his previous life.

Its better then dead isnt it?

[A/N: This chapter has been edited!]

Edited date:
31-Jul-2021.// 24-April-2022

Realeased date:
16-Jun-2021. | 22-Dec-2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 2.1K 16
Word Count: 44.3k+ Min Seok had a bittersweet past that he intended to move away from, to finally live his own life. Though he was in his last year o...
29K 1.2K 26
S. Jiwoo x Henry (DISCONTINUE - might update if I got my motivation back- ) โ *picks up a random child from an alleyway* you're my friend now. Turutu...
3.6K 162 26
I'm Yamato Kusuo! A former 19 year old college student. I was told by some sketchy gods I went into a coma. Don't ask me I don't remember why.. I was...
61.3K 3.1K 59
What happens if Cale Henituse replaces Jiwoo? Trash of the Count's Family x Eleceed [BxB] Ships: Cale x Choi Han Cale x Alberu Cale x Kayden Cale x...