We started over

By mindhackglitch

Angela rubbed her forehead with a small grimace. "Does it ever not feel like that?" She asked in a small lost... More

Answers
I know shocking right?
Do you really want to drive that?
Im sorry
You were made for me
Oh carlisle's here
And you think thats a blessing?
Jacob huh?
You promised
Pack mentality
We'll find out soon enough
Fuck you Tuesday
So spring?
I dont speak in growls..
You may call me Aether..
Being a leader isnt a choice
Blood oaths
Count yourself lucky or unlucky..
We've been summoned
So ....What now?
Say you'll be mine ?
No! ... no!
Goodbye is the saddest word
Passive aggresivia
Oh this is going to be fun
I'll go first
Becoming an original truly becomes you
Anything for you always
Oops?
Symbols?
Well that was awkward
Kinda feels like you've started over?
At the cost of my own life
A family trip oh joy!
I see why you find me interesting
I will always love you..
Epilogue

Revelations..

2.8K 132 0
By mindhackglitch

Arriving in Italy with an entire entourage of super models definitely caught the attentions of the locals. Which made walking through the airport a pain—constant stares followed the Cullens and their extended family through the airport. Ahead of arriving Bella already arranged three SUV's with tinted windows to drive the group to the castle, something she was glad about lest she wanted to treat the locals to a disco party.

Bella sat in the drivers seat with Rosie beside her the back seats were filled up by Jake and Angela.
Picking up her phone she dialed the familiar number of her uncle. Their conversation was hushed and quick as Bella drove down the winding roads. She glimpsed back in the rear view mirror.

"Angela when we get to the castle we'll be surrounded by vampires —each having a gift of some sort. Until we leave I don't want you to leave my side." She said firmly.

"And that means even if you need the bathroom two of us goes with you okay?" She said not really looking for any response other than a nod.

"Right... why did I decided to come again?" She asked jokingly. Bella pursed her lips

"Your visions .. are necessary I wish I didn't have to put you in this much trouble though" she replied .

"Bella you do know I have no control over this right? It kinda just happens —the only reason I know one might be coming is if I get a splitting headache." Bella nodded her head.

"I don't think you'd ever get control over it—it's something that just happens but having another seer will be helpful... besides I don't even know why my uncle wants to see me other than this great evil being unleashed" she huffed pushing her foot down on the pedal speeding up.

" but trust me you're not the only one feeling out of control" A hand squeezed Bella's thigh, no verbal response was needed and Bella nodded her head with a sigh, continuing the path to volterra.

Later

Walking through the castle for the second time in Bella's life she had similar thoughts to the first time although this time she was thinking that the Volturi seriously needed to invest in better lighting —the dark hallways really did nothing to lessen the eerily feel of impending death.

"Spooky isn't it?" She nudged Jacob who's skin seemed to literally crawling.

"There's so much vampires" he said between clenched teeth. Bella nodded her head and put her free hand to the boys shoulder.

"Breathe Jake .. I wouldn't want you transforming mid greeting" She whispered under her breath.

"Yeah.. that would just be a hoot wouldn't it?" He said joking slightly.

Bella smiled slightly ... "yeah a fucking hoot"

"Language!" Scolded Esme, Bella smiled apologetically at the woman.

Soon all conversations stopped when they appeared in front as they appeared before two big doors.

"The only king in the castle right now is Marcus" said Demetri

" where's the nutter and Goldie locks?" Asked Bella raising a brow. The big brute of a vampire gave off a small smile.

"Aro and Caius with half of the guard, they've tried to suppress the uprising caused by the Romanians." Bella narrowed her eyes at the vague information.

"What uprising?" Asked Carlisle

"Everything will be explained by Master Marcus" Bella bit back a scoff and nodded her head . The group was led into the library.

Rows of shelves filled with books , papers, history filled up the room. Bella's eyes trailed over in wonderment, before stopping on her uncle that was speed reading through every available piece of paper, completely oblivious to new arrivals.

"Uncle Marcus" she called making their presence known —while eleazar and Carlisle greeted the man with a small bow Bella walked over to the man and gave him a quick hug.

"Better to see you in person" she said with a small smile.

"Yes .. I think so too although I wish it was under better circumstances" he said , his eyes looked a tiny bit livelier than the first time she saw him.

"Yeah.. about that .. what the hell is going on uncle?" She asked , asking the question that was on everyone's minds.

Marcus sighed falling back into his seat. "You know how vampires were created yes?" Bella nodded

"Sure by one of our ancestors" she answered with a furrowed brow, confused as to why this was even relevant.

"Yes .. the first of our kind .. he destroyed his maker—left the village he was in tatters as the story goes.. after years of being alone he apparently found that his venom could create more of him. Thus he went on to create dozens of vampires .. after they served him loyally , for years he once again felt a emptiness.. this lead him to search for someone who would only be his and he only be hers—suffice to say he managed to find his mate , the first one of our kind to truly recognize the feeling.

At this point my maker Duncan had wondered whether this was going to be enough to satiate his master." Bella blinked owlishly, she never knew this part of the story well she wasn't particularly inverses in learning about the man that killed her ancestor.

"Then what?" She asked folding her arms across her chest as she listened to the story.

"Duncan was right of course at first he didn't know —but then he started noticing the lower echelons of vampires mysteriously went missing."

"He started to kill them? .. why I mean didn't he create them to no longer be lonely? Talk about counterproductive"

Marcus gave his niece a sardonic smile " The revelation was much more complex than him just killing off his own line .. he started drinking their venom. As you are aware and have felt Isabella, each vampire has a small percentage of magic running through the veins, along with venom..."

Bella's eyes widened her question didn't need confirmation "he started sucking out their venom and magicules inside their bodies?" But the sharp intake of breath that sounded from her uncle gave the answer.

"Yes .. he realized that drinking and absorbing the magicules he gained more strength , more power and so he set out his followers to create more vampires .. becoming obsessed with gaining unimaginable strength .. that would change him from a normal vampire to something godlike. He professed himself a god among mortals and immortals alike —wanting to be worshiped and have the world at his heel"

"If he had so much strength how is it possible that the world hasn't bent to his will yet? Surely earth would've seen it's ruin?" Asked Carlisle skeptically.

Marcus nodded his head and smiled a nostalgic smile "my sire was a smart man, smarter than most gave him credit for — once he saw the direction his own sire was taking he fought against the maker bond, and consulted witches and warlocks. Together they managed to seal him away by using his love for his mate against him whereas he was nearly invincible his mate was not—and so they entombed him with a barrier spell never to be heard of again" he finished

Bella felt Rosalie saddle up beside her as the story reached its end, she uncrossed her arms and slipped her hand into Rosalie's.

"Till now .." she muttered with a grim smile.

"Exactly Isabella till now, the Volturi has kept vampires a secret from the world but that wasn't our main purpose —my maker established the Volturi to keep him from rising once more but I'm afraid my brothers has lost their way—power is a dangerous tool and too much of it can even see the kindest person turn to ruin."

Bella scoffed "are you saying that Aro and Caius were kind souls?" She asked with a raised brow. Marcus let off a deep laugh at his niece's skepticism.

"Well .. maybe not Caius he has always been a grump but Aro was quite the inquisitive mind — in our time he was my best friend and also the very reason I'm a vampire today. But that's a story for another day" he said with slight nostalgia.

"The uprising has begun and Aro and Caius has taken half of the guard to investigate—it where they found last two Romanians lifeless..with an empty tomb"

Bella surveyed the various faces in the libabry before stopping in Rosalie's. The blonde didn't show any emotion on her face but when Bella's eyes met hers there was resignation in them. Her entire body and mind knew this was supposed to happen, whether by fate or chance.

She didn't say anything to Rosalie instead looked at her uncle, her face steeled with resolve.

"When do I leave?" She asked staring unblinkingly at her uncle.

A scoff sounded beside her "I think you meant ' when do we leave' " replied the blonde beside her.

"I really didn't.. I said what I said because this—this is not a newborn army Rosalie , this isn't James , this is the very first vampire being unleashed to reign havoc.."

Removing her hand from the vampires "and I don't know whether I can protect you" she whispered quietly. Bella's eyes pleaded the blonde to understand but just like Bella suffered from chronic stubbornness so did her mate.

"You don't need to protect me .. or have you forgotten that I'm not just any kind of vampire anymore?" Biting back a groan.

"No.. but"

"No there are no buts , we're both going and that's final" releasing a heavy sigh Bella turned back to face the slightly amused eyes of her uncle.

"She reminds me of my didyme" he said wistfully. Bella rolled her eyes

"What did aunt Dee also suffer from hardheadedness ?" She questioned sarcastically.

Marcus stood up and patted his niece's shoulder "Yes .. but she was also able to shut me up with a look"

"Come niece lets prepare —this battle will not be like any of your others. And you still haven't told me how you've managed to create an entirely new species of vampire!" Bella chuckled at the last bit.

"Some other time Uncle .. like you said this fight isn't going to be easy"

Later

Once again Bella found herself on a plane this time to Romania, she heard from her uncle that most of guard who left in the castle were there ones who had useless gifts —well maybe useless was the wrong word but gifts that wouldn't work well in attacking or defense.

It was decided that Carlisle, Esme , Eleazar , Carmen and Angela remained behind. While Bella didn't particularly want to bring the girl in a war or whatever this was going to be;she did miss the girls company.

So she was left with a broody Edward, the Denali sisters who all gave Marcus cautious looks. A bouncing Emmet who looked much too happy about this and a very experienced Jasper who was talking strategy with her uncle to pass the time. Alice who was religiously scanning the future while Jacob slept mouth open snoring up a storm.

She tried connecting to the spiritual realm but was blocked by some unknown entity, she refused to panic —her magic was dormant— she felt like she didn't even have it activated in the first place.

When she was by herself she tried calling either the book of light or darkness but came up empty. Aether and Delphine were radio silent, she didn't hear the constant squabbling and call her crazy but she was starting to miss it. She ignored Rosalie's concerned looks—she didn't tell the blonde that she couldn't connect with her magic solely because she was sure it would only make the vampire worry more.

"You seem deep in thought" Said Rosie

Bella hummed looking out at the small window, at the fluffy clouds.

"Wondering what to expect" she replied after a beat of silence.

"We won't know until we get there Bella, your uncle has told us everything he knows and even more about what Aro and Caius knows"

She slumped back in her seat, screwing her eyes shut in and effort to quite down her rowdy thoughts —

"And that's exactly the problem .. we don't really know what we heading into— this just seems so rushed" she replied below a whisper.

" isn't that your specialty though?" Questioned Rose with small nudge. "You never go into a situation with all the facts Bella it's what makes you so good at thinking on your feet" Bella scoffed playfully.

"Is that a nice way of telling me I'm impulsive ?"

"well darling if the shoe fits" she replied dropping her head on Bella's shoulder.

Bella's dropped a kiss to the vampires forehead "you're lucky I love you .. otherwise I'd give you a proper beating"

"Bella we're in company, stop trying to get into my pants!"

A genuine laugh left Bella's mouth, she shook her head happily . The vampire easily brought her out of her dreary mood" what would I do without you ?" She questioned lovingly.

Rosalie replied sleepily "pray to god you never have to find out"

The reply sent a pang to Bella's chest , she silently watched the vampire fall to sleep lulled by the humming of the jets engine. 'I always do' she thought turning her eyes back to the clouds.
————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 151 9
Jasper and the Cullens are back but with the hell early in Seattle in seems like nothing could ever stay content in their lives And shay happenes whe...
253K 16.4K 109
She decided to do the world a favor and kept to herself ever since she was turned into a demon. Always alone. Others would try to tempt her out of th...
71.1K 2.5K 32
Sergeant Ember Mae Swan is Bella's older sister. She is three years older than Bella. While Bella immersed herself in the life of the Cullen's, Ember...